Joey and Susan Naked in School - Cover

Joey and Susan Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey

I made my way to the head master's office and the headmaster and he indicated for me to take a seat while I waited for my partner and wondered what her reaction would be. To my surprise, when she entered instead of being agitated at the prospect of going naked she seemed quite calm, I even though I saw a hint of a grin as she looked at me. "She probably thinks that she will be able to ignore me and the buddy system without me causing her any problems and she is right," I thought. "The less I have to do with her, the better I will like it; but God she is beautiful."

"Who wants to go first?" Nick asked indicating to the two boxes where we were expected to place our clothes.

I volunteered and started to strip and when I was naked I tried to refrain from covering my quiescent privates and kept my hands by my side. Even though the situation was keeping it from springing to attention my dick still dangled a good six inches from my groin.

When I finished Susan calmly followed my example, she took off her blouse and folded it neatly before putting it into the box. She then unclipped her bra and it followed the blouse into the box. At this my eyes almost popped out of my head, for she had just revealed a pair of beautifully rounded brown tipped breasts that must have been at least a C+ cup. With their brown areolas and hard brown nipples they were magnificent and they certainly got the attention of my cock.

As her skirt and panties followed the rest of her clothes into the box, to reveal long shapely and well muscled legs at the top of which her pussy nestled among the sparse blonde hair which covered her mound and revealed she was true blonde. Clothed she was beautiful, undressed she was the loveliest thing I had ever seen and that included my sister, who occasionally and fleetingly flaunted her nakedness to me dashing from the bathroom to her bedroom. I knew she did it knowingly just to tease me. Once after such an episode, she had even asked me if it had stirred the monster in my pants.

It was certainly stirred now and I was aware that I was staring but could do nothing about it. My eyes were riveted on her body and my cock was now at full mast, all eight and a half inches of it and I think it was probably straining to get even larger. I felt the blush as my cheeks heated and I knew my face was probably a bright shade of red. Of course she saw me gazing at her and the intensity of the heat in my face grew.

Susan

When I reached the office Joey was already there and when the Headmaster asked who was going to strip first Joey volunteered. He was rail thin when he took off his top outer garments, but when he dropped his pants it was a different story. I had only seen one cock in my life and that belonged to the coach who had seduced me. He may have groomed me and seduced me but I never thought of it as rape because I never thought of trying to stop him. Anyway what I was going to say is that hard, his cock was probably about six inches and it looked as if Joey's soft cock was as big if not bigger hat his.

From the moment I took off my bra, he could not take his eyes off me. By the time I had dropped my skirt and panties his cock had sprung to attention and proved me right; it seemed to me it was massive and much bigger than my seducer's. I looked over at him as he continued to stare at me and he blushed to the tips of his ears. When the headmaster, told us we would have to hurry or we would be late for our first class he shot off without looking at me and though we shared some classes that morning he seemed to be determined to ignore me.

Several times I was stopped on the way to my class and boys made a request to look at me and touch my boobs or had me show them my pussy, but though this was embarrassing I complied and nothing untoward happened. By lunch Joey had still not spoken to me so I ignored him and sat with my three friends as usual. I had not noticed before but Joey was sitting at a table by himself and seemed to be engrossed in a text book. When I pointed this out to my friends, Ruth said that she was surprised I had not noticed this before as it was his usual practice.

"I don't think he has many friends," she told me. "But aren't you and he supposed to support one another."

"Yes we are," I replied," But he shot away this morning after we undressed and has ignored me ever since."

Katy, one of my other friends looked at me and said,

"If you two are ever going to be of any help to each other, at a guess I would say you will have to make the first move. I don't think I have ever seen him with a girl, he probably regards us as alien creatures and so won't know how to talk to us."

That got a giggle from all three of us. I was about to pick up my plate and make the first move by going to join him when I noticed he had risen from his table and was now speaking to his mother.

Joey

I was so embarrassed by the fact that I could not stop staring at her. She looks just blew me away and my hard dick sprung to attention so that I was sporting a huge erection. I saw the surprise on her face as she stared at the size of my dick and I blushed furiously. I was so embarrassed that she had noticed that I was staring at her and even more so when I found that she was shocked by the size of my hard rod. This made me blush even more furiously and I could feel the heat in my face deepen. When Old Nick said we would better hurry or we would be late for our first class I took that as an excuse to make my getaway and I shot away without looking at her.

For the rest of the morning, even in the classes we shared I decided I would just ignore her presence and she made no attempt to approach me. I decide that this was due to the fact that she was quite happy to leave me to my own devices. When she went to sit with her friends at lunch and some of them looked over at me and giggled, this confirmed my assumptions.

By this time I was feeling really hard done by. It was bad enough having to display my puny body, which I have to say since I had not sported an erection all morning had been largely ignored except for comments from those who asked me if I was an Ethiopian, or thought my mother must be starving me, or implied at I was anorexic or simply jeered at my physique. At this point I saw her rise from the staff table and make her way to the exit of the dining hall. I knew that as head of guidance, if I had not been her son she would have been the one that I could make my feelings known to. Despite her being my mother I decided that I was going to complain that the system had paired a dweeb like me with a socialite who looked down on the common herd and wanted nothing to do with me.

I caught up with her just before she reached the exit and she stopped and listened patiently as I railed about my lot. I finished by telling her I was going to have nothing to do with my supposed buddy and she seemed to be of the same mind.

"Actually I was quite pleased when you were paired with Susan. She is a lovely girl trying to deal with serious problems of her own," She told me, "And from what I have gathered from the comments of my colleagues about your first morning, it is you who has been pointedly ignoring the girl. I am disappointed in you for I know you have it in you to be the kind of sensitive and caring person she needs if she is going to get through this week."

"Nice girl you say, and spoiled rich brat I think. She never talks or mixes with anyone outside of her own small circle of friends. She has everything she wants or needs and she seems to think this makes her a cut above us lesser and poorer mortals so what problems can she have."

"Listen to yourself Joey; you talk as if she was so rich she was way out of your league. This is not the case. You have a mother who is head of Guidance in this school and is also one of the two deputy heads. Your Father is a doctor and the senior practitioner in the medical centre where he works and between us we earn not inconsiderable sums of money. So much so that there has never been anything you really needed that we have not been able to give to you."

"That does not put us in her league," I said stubbornly, "I am here on a scholarship and sis is here because you get preferential rates."

"We would have sent you here whether you had obtained a scholarship or not. You are so preoccupied with yourself and your problems you don't always take in what is happening around you. Both your father sand I have private incomes from in an inheritance from our grandparents but we don't flaunt the fact.

"I didn't know that," I said sulkily, "I just thought we were moderately well off because you and dad had good jobs."

"Well you are wrong and it is time you were put in the picture. Your grandparents on both sides of the family are presently considering setting up a considerable trust fund for you and your sister which will set both of you up nicely, especially if they live the required amount of time which will allow you both to inherit them tax free. Since they are all in good health, then barring accidents, that will be the case."

I was certainly getting my eyes opened about the true financial state of our family. Because we live in a fairly modest detached villa I did not think that my parents had money or that my grandparents would be able to set up funds like that for each of us. My mother watched me consider all this and then she spoke once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.