Sarah Becomes a SLUT - Cover

Sarah Becomes a SLUT

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Sarah was still horny by the time the lesson finished and she dashed out with Andy. They both had an hour's break and then General Studies before lunch.

"Where shall we go?" Sarah asked and Andy looked at the herd of loved up students spilling out onto the landing and eyeing Sarah.

"Somewhere warm," Andy suggested and they ran down the stairs and made it to the corridor at the bottom before being cornered by a couple of guys.

"You got a free next?" The taller of the two, around 5ft 9in and with deep set eyes asked.

Sarah silently nodded and clenched her pussy. She knew she was wet, the thought of being taken in full view of everyone had her excited and aroused.

For Bruce and Grant – the best of friends – this represented a wonderful opportunity. They were both virgins but they never thought their first time would be with the wonderful and delightful Sarah Bailey. She was a cock-tease and every guy's dream, and normally she wouldn't be seen dead with those two.

But they were wrong, Sarah may have been sexy and attractive but she was never unapproachable. Currently, however, Sarah was very approachable and vulnerable. Grant, the short guy with Mediterranean features and a wicked smile stepped forward and guided Sarah's hands away from her slit.

"Fuck, it's very wet," he announced and the small congregation of the onlookers multiplied instantly. He unzipped his trousers and pulled them down to free a modestly-sized cock, devoid of any pubic hair.

"If you want me," Sarah uttered staring at the erect cock and bit her lip. "Then put a condom on and lubricant."

"You don't need lube love," Grant replied and Sarah shook her head.

"Please. I'll be sore otherwise. I got a lot of guys who want something."

Bruce reached up and passed his friend a condom and small packet of lubricant which Sarah sensing his nervousness, took from him and slid over his cock. She sensed he was not used to, or even ready to have sex with an audience but as she poured the small packet of lubricant over his sheathed cock she smiled at Andy and then Grant.

Bruce had moved the small table from the corner of the corridor to the centre and Grant roughly bent Sarah over it. He was used to seeing that in his father's porn collection and knew it to be right. She should be mewing now and ready to orgasm.

Alas Sarah was not going to fake any orgasms or excitement to preserve the ego of the two students but loved the humiliation of the experience. She looked up from the table, her breasts pushed into its cold, hard surface and sending shivers up her spine, and saw her classmates watching her.

Some were shouting abuse, calling her a "dirty slut" or a "whore," but others were sending compliments - "she is fucking sexy," Jason shouted from behind her.

Grant was shaking like a leaf and Sarah reached down to guide him into her hole. She was ready for this the moment she woke up and closed her eyes as Grant buried his cock into her. He was not thrusting gently but rammed it in and it was a shock for her. How did his girlfriend cope?

Sarah was eternally grateful she had made him use lubricant and his fingers were hurting her as they were digging into the tops of her thighs. Sarah groaned, he was OK but she had had much better.

She screwed up her face and tightened her internal muscles, he needed to be gentler but Grant grunted and she felt his cock twitch and then pulse a few times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.