Gary & Ginger - Cover

Gary & Ginger

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Gary woke up the following morning in Ginger’s room, in Ginger’s bed and with his arms around Ginger. Ginger stirred in his arms when Gary shifted his body.

“Mmm, did I have the most wonderful dream or are you real?” Ginger purred.

Gary smiled and held her close. “It’s real baby, it’s all real.”

Ginger snuggled up to him. “Don’t tell me you have to go back to school today.”

Gary laughed. “I actually had to be back yesterday, but you seduced me so what’s a guy to do?”

Ginger giggled and kissed his neck. “I’ll miss you so much.”

“I’ll miss you too baby.”

Ginger looked up at him. “Does this mean we are ... you know ... together?”

Gary gulped. He wasn’t sure. Yes, he really liked Ginger and they had just shared some mind blowing sex, but she was just so new. She had shown up just as he had his heart broken by Lila, the girl who dumped Gary to be with her own brother who had also been Gary’s best friend. Gary wasn’t sure how to feel about Ginger. He knew she was beautiful and very sweet and had an amazing body, but still...

“I’m not sure yet. I mean I like you a lot. I really do. I think you’re great but I just broke up with Lila and-”

Ginger put her finger against Gary’s lips to shush him. “Shh ... it’s ok. I understand. I think I moved too fast. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help it. I’ve been secretly in love with you for so long.”

Gary’s heart raced when she said that.

“But if you need time, I’m willing to wait. I just need to know if you would even consider being with me.” Ginger slowly removed her finger from Gary’s lips and kissed him softly.

“Why would I not consider being with you?” Gary asked.

Ginger raised a brow. “Hmmm oh well ... because I’m basically an orphan, I don’t come from money, I’m not a Republican, I’m an exotic dancer which is basically a stripper, I never finished college, I-”

This time Gary put his finger on Ginger’s ruby lips. “You’re also beautiful, you’re fun, sexy, smart, and you know how to move that body better than anyone I know.”

I know.”

Gary kept his finger on her lips. Ginger parted her lips slightly and gently sucked on Gary’s finger. Gary felt his cock begin to stir. Her mouth felt hot and wet.

“Bad girl,” Gary whispered.

Ginger released his finger and kissed the tip of it. “Not so fast. We won’t go there until we’re officially together.”

Gary smiled. “We’re together. There. Now where were we?” He started inching her closer to him.

Ginger laughed. “You’re so bad Gary. You better get ready to go back to school. Otherwise you might fail and your mom would be pissed off.”

Gary sighed. “I really don’t like that school you know.”

“Why do you go then?” Ginger asked.

Gary shrugged. He turned on his back and looked up at the ceiling. “Because that’s the school my mom graduated from and my grandmother too. So you know...”

“Why not just tell them you want to go to school here in town?”

“Because, you met them, you know how they can be.”

“But you’re an adult Gary. Don’t let them run your life.”

Gary turned his head to look at his redhead princess. “It’s so easy to say baby, but there are certain things you can’t avoid like my mom and grandmother. They are two feisty attorneys. They need me to join the clan too. My mom and grandmother run their own law firm and well they would like me to be the newest member so I’m stuck.”

“Is law something you want to do?” Ginger asked.

“Yeah I do. Just didn’t want to go to that school. I mean I had to make new friends. I decided to join a fraternity but I’m not happy at all. I have no real friends it seems.”

Ginger frowned. “What about your buddy Ben. The guy you had me do a lap dance for?”

Gary cringed. “Oh him ... well ... let’s just say he and I are not talking anymore.”

“Why?”

Gary turned red. “You really want to know?”

Ginger nodded.

Gary took a deep breath. “Ben is the one that stole Lila away from me.”

Ginger blinked. “I don’t get it. How did he do that? Was he just being overprotective of his sister? Did he not trust you with her?”

Gary laughed. “I wish that was the case, baby. He’s actually fucking her.”

Ginger gasped. “What?”

Gary nodded. “Yup you heard me right. He’s fucking her. They’re lovers.”

“You’re lying,” Ginger said. Her eyes widened.

“I wish I was.”

Ginger exhaled. “Wow. Didn’t think that existed.”

“What? Incest?” Gary asked.

“Yeah.”

“Neither did I but I’ve seen it happen twice you know.”

Ginger gasped again. “What?”

“Emma. Yeah you remember her.”

Ginger nodded. “Yeah she brought her brother and he just freaked when I took off my top.”

Gary scoffed. “Yeah. He freaked because he was only interested in seeing Emma’s tits.”

Ginger was trying to let all the information sink in. How could these girls have dumped sweet Gary for their own brothers? That was just wrong. That was ... intriguing ... but wrong!

“Yeah so are you sure you want to be with a guy who got dumped not once, but twice by two girls who decided their own brothers are better lovers?”

Ginger cupped Gary’s face. “Yes I do. Don’t ask me ever again because the answer will always be yes. I’ve loved you since I first met you so even with this information, you won’t change my mind.”

Gary moved his face to kiss Ginger’s hand. “Thanks babe.”

“Well, I hate the fact that you have to go, but I know you must,” Ginger said sadly.

Gary nodded. “Yeah.”

Ginger raised her body out of bed. She was completely nude. Her radiant body was turning Gary on.

“But before I go back, may I have another chance to be inside of that incredible body?”

Ginger turned her head. “If you want me, come get me.”

Gary groaned and quickly raised himself up from the bed. Ginger pretended to run but Gary caught her. He held her in his arms. “You know, I think I might just grow to love you.”

Ginger giggled. “I think you already ‘grew’ if you know what I mean.” Ginger was referring to Gary’s erection that pressed against her thigh.

“I’m serious,” Gary said as he looked into her emerald green eyes.

Ginger’s face became serious. “I want that, you know. I want you to love me. I hope you do someday.”

Gary leaned down kissed her forehead. “I know I’ll love you.”

Ginger reached up to kiss Gary’s lips. “I love you Gary,” she whispered just before she gave him a long wet passionate kiss.

~Two months later~

“I can’t believe you failed school! What are you trying to do to me Gary? Don’t you understand that you have made me look bad for Dean Taylor? I recommended you to that school and you go and mess it all up!”

Gary sat at his mother’s house. He had just gotten home from school in the middle of December and broke the news to his mother. Yes, he failed school and yes he did it on purpose, but she didn’t need to know that. He knew she wouldn’t care if he hated that school and all the people that went there. His frat friends were real tools always dissing him for being “different.”

Gary liked rap music, they didn’t. Gary wasn’t into wearing Lacoste polo shirts, they were. Gary hated talking about money, they didn’t. These guys liked to impress girls with money talk, Gary liked to impress girls by being funny. It was a different atmosphere and Gary had hated it.

“I’m sorry mom,” Gary apologized.

Alice rolled her eyes. “Look, I’ll go talk to Dean Taylor and ask him-”

“No mom, don’t. I’m not going back to that school ok?” Gary said firmly shocking his mother.

Alice stood up and glared at Gary. “Wait until your grandmother finds out about this.”

“I’m sure you can’t wait to tell her so she can yell at me too huh?”

Alice pursed her lips. “I hope you didn’t fail school to come back and live here? You can’t live with me and I’m not giving you any money either.”

Gary shrugged. “Fine. I’ll get me my own place then.”

Alice scoffed. “And how will you pay for that? Or don’t tell me you’re going to go live with that little girlfriend of yours?”

Gary sat back and calmly said, “If you mean Ginger, then yes, I might go live with her. I don’t know yet.”

Alice shook her head. Her strawberry blonde hair was still up in a neat bun and she still wore her maroon colored pant suit. “You’re wasting your life away Gary. How do you expect to become a successful attorney now?”

Gary crossed his arms and looked up at his mom. “Mom, I can go to school here in town. The school is just as good.”

Alice narrowed her eyes at him. “I think it’s all about that girl isn’t it? Every time you’ve come down here, you go to see her right away. Is she the reason you’re throwing your life away?”

Gary stood up. He had enough of his mother insulting Ginger. “No, she’s actually the reason my life is great now.”

Alice sighed. “Fine. Whatever. Obviously I can’t talk to you like an adult. Waste your life away Gary.”

“Thanks for believing in me mom,” Gary said and left his mother’s house. Once outside, he thought what the hell was he going to do next? He had no job and he was afraid to ask Ginger to let him live with her. After all they had only been together a little over two months. He’d come down two weekends a month to visit her. He was already in love with her. How could he not? She was so perfect for him.

He figured he’d go try to talk to Danny to see if he could stay there a few nights at least until he got a job. Sure, he had some money saved up that his estranged father would send him sometimes and from previous waiter jobs. He could live off of that for a while but he’d really like to use it to pay for school instead.


Gary drove off to Danny’s apartment. Once there he knocked a few times on the door. He expected his cousin to open the door but instead it was Sally, Danny’s girlfriend.

“Oh ... it’s you. Is Danny here?” Gary asked.

Sally smirked. “No he’s not.” She stood at the door looking smug.

“Well can I come in and wait for him?” Gary asked politely.

Sally crossed her arms. Even though it was nearly twenty degrees outside, she wore short little blue cotton shorts and a black camisole top. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail and she wore very little make up.

“You want to come in and warm up I suppose huh?”

Gary sighed. He didn’t have time to be playing games. “Yeah. It’s fucking cold out here.” He dug his hands into the pocket of his jacket.

Sally looked at him up and down and stepped aside. “I guess you can come in.”

Gary walked past her. Once inside, Gary welcomed the warm air from the heater. He removed his jacket and put it on the couch. Taking a seat, he looked up at Sally who stood near the door locking it.

“When do you expect Danny to come back?” He asked her.

She shrugged. “I don’t know. He said he was going to go run some errands and go visit your grandmother. I heard she’s pissed because you fucked up at school.”

Gary glared at the blonde.

“Don’t tell me you want to stay here?” She asked as she slowly approached him.

“That’s none of your business,” Gary shot back.

She laughed and evil laugh. “Oh but it is my business Gary. I’m Danny’s girlfriend and I live here so if I don’t want you here, then neither does he.”

Gary frowned. “He’s my cousin, family comes first.”

Gary couldn’t believe what a bitch Sally was. He never once did anything to her to make her be so rude to him.

“Yeah ... whatever you say Gary,” Sally said and took a seat next to him. She sat next to him am little too close. Gary shifted slightly.

“What’s the matter? Are you afraid of me?” Sally asked.

Gary nodded. “Why would I be?”

“Because you think I didn’t notice you checking me out?”

Gary’s eyes widened. “I wasn’t checking you out!”

Sally giggled. “Oh sure ... yes, I believe you.”

Gary began to feel uncomfortable. Was Sally hitting on him?

Suddenly he almost jumped up when he felt her hand on his thigh. “Honestly, Danny won’t be back for hours. You care to stick around and keep me company?” She whispered.

Gary stood up fast. “Ok! Well just tell Danny I stopped by will you?” He nervously put his jacket back on and walked towards the door.

“Gary.”

He heard her call him. Gary turned and Sally sat on the couch smiling deviously. “You can’t deny it.”

“Deny what?” Gary asked angrily.

“That you want me,” Sally replied casually and slid down her camisole top revealing a nice pair of b cup sized breasts.

Gary shook his head. “Fucking psycho. Wait until I tell Danny his girlfriend is a fucking slut.”

Sally narrowed her icy blue eyes at him. “I’m no more of a slut than that skank girlfriend of yours. So think about that.”

Gary felt his anger rising. He’d had enough of Sally. “Yes, my girlfriend shows her breasts to men, but that’s her job what’s YOUR excuse?”

Sally’s nostrils flared and she threw a couch pillow at Gary missing him completely. “Get the fuck out of here!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” Gary snapped and walked out slamming the door hard.


Sally sat on the couch fuming! How could Gary not want her? She was what most guys would consider hot with her long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and a body to die for. What the fuck was wrong with Gary?

She sighed and laid her head back. She still recalled the day she was hanging out with her friend Veronica at a nightclub. They were bored since all the guys hitting on them were such losers.

They were about to leave when Sally spotted Gary. He was Danny at the time. They were at the bar chatting away. Sally pointed Gary out to Veronica and Veronica rolled her eyes.

“I know that guy. His name is Gary. He’s hot, but trust me, you don’t want to get involved with him. I went out with him a few months ago. We went to hear some blues music and he saw his ex-girlfriend named Emma and after that, she was all he would talk about. Oh man talk about a let down. I was so bored I told him I’d call him but I never did.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.