Watching Julie: the Missing Years - Cover

Watching Julie: the Missing Years

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 1: Girls At Home Are Hard To Get (Naked, That Is)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Girls At Home Are Hard To Get (Naked, That Is) - A "Watching Julie" reader asked me, "What about the missing years? Did David have a sister? How come he wasn't interested in his mom?" This story isn't a sequel and there's no need to read "Watching Julie" first, although I hope you will read it. They're separate stories and this one fills in some blanks, that's all. It's pretty short, to boot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I mean, it wasn't any surprise, really, that I was looking at possibilities close by. Every kid has at least one "girl" at home, right? It's his mother. In my family, where I was the middle child, there were two: my mother and my older sister, Magdalena. Then me, then my younger brother. Three kids in all.

Me and my friends were hot and horny all the time--like that's a surprise with teenage boys in the last year of junior high school. It's no secret that almost anything could set us off. We had hopes and we looked for targets wherever we could find them. We also had very little success.

"Get out of here, creep! Get out! Take off!"

I'd thought I was hidden but apparently I wasn't. Magdalena was on her feet now, holding her top against her breasts. Beside her, Nancy was grinning.

"I mean it, David! Now! Get away from us!"

I still didn't move.

"Now, creep, or I'll tell Mom."

Crap. That was no good. I slid backwards, pushing with my hands, down the grassy hillside above our campsite. I didn't stand up until I was below the top of the little ridge, the one that separated me from my sister and her friend sunning on the other slope. Hell. I'd known she and Nancy were going to sunbathe topless. I knew it. Now I'd have to find another way.

Crap.

The truth is, aside from the encounters me and Jim had with Jim's sister, Kathy, that I told you about in "Watching Julie," I hadn't done all that well so far. There was Carolyn, sure, but that was sort of a glimpse, nothing serious, and it came after a pretty long campaign of looking. Also, things were a little complicated with Carolyn because we had become pretty good friends, even if we weren't actual buddies. In some ways that made it better, because Carolyn was nice about the whole thing even if she wasn't particularly interested in going any further. Honestly, I think that was for the best.

Carolyn was the one who pointed out Margery to me.

"David, who are you taking to the Valentine's Day dance?"

Carolyn smiled as she sipped her Coke.

"Dunno. Would you like to go?"

I wasn't sure if this was breaking the "friends only" rule, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Carolyn put her Coke-frozen hand on top of mine. I jumped.

"That's sweet, David. But..." She sighed. "I have to visit my grandmother that weekend. Mom says Grandma's doing poorly and we need to see as much of her as we can."

Carolyn sighed again. Slurped her Coke.

"I love Grandma. Only I hate to see her in so much pain. Her headaches are killing her."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I kept quiet.

We worked on our Cokes for a while. Carolyn's mom came to the screen door to check on what her daughter and her daughter's "friend" were doing, I guess, but nothing was going on.

"How about Margery, David?"

I looked at Carolyn.

"Margery?"

"Yeah. She likes you, you know."

"Huh? Sure. Is that why she's always wisecracking around me?"

Then the penny dropped. I'm slow sometimes. I remembered Kathy, Jim's sister, and the way she used sarcasm to mask her feelings.

Carolyn raised her eyebrows.

"Maybe."

Anyway, long story short, I took Margery to the dance. Dad drove the two of us, him in front of course, us in the back. Through the rain, going and coming.

Saying goodnight was pretty awkward. You'd think after fooling around with Kathy I was pretty sure of myself. Uh uh. Didn't work that way. My stomach was upset when I walked Margery up to her door. I knew Dad was watching from the car and I felt the pressure. I mean, I had nowhere to put my hands. I wanted to kiss her but I was afraid. Yeah, chicken. What if she said no? Worse yet, what if she laughed? It's complicated. Anyway, I stood there, kind of shifting from foot to foot, and finally pulled myself together enough to smile and thank Margery for the evening.

Dad said I'd been a real gentleman, but I think maybe he was disappointed. That made two of us.

The good news is the date was the start of something, even if it was a little slow in coming. It wasn't super cool to go places by bicycle, but biking beat the hell out of being driven by Mom or Dad, so that's what we did. We found a little place in the hillside park near my house where we thought we wouldn't be disturbed. The sky was clear, the moon was full and Margery seemed to like my kisses. Things were off to a great start, I thought.

I didn't know how much time we had but, I knew enough by now not to rush. Margery murmured when I brushed the back of her neck with my fingertips. She giggled when I rubbed behind her ear and traced her earlobe. I felt her shiver.

"Tickles."

"Want me to stop?"

She turned her head and moved close. Her lips touched mine.

"No."

Her lips were warm and soft and parted. I nuzzled her and felt her tongue come out to play, and mine met hers.

My heart was beating faster and I was breathing harder when we broke apart. Margery didn't move back. Her smile gave me the answer I was hoping for, and I moved my free hand to her breast.

"Mmh."

That sounded like "Yes" to me, and her movement to put her breast into my hand confirmed it. When she drew back for a moment to open her bra, her breast warm and smooth and firm against my palm was the most marvelous thing I could have imagined.

Margery's kisses grew urgent, so after a minute or two my hand stroked down her flank to her hip. Was she really going to let me keep going? This was nearing new territory for me.

Her lips, warm and soft and now wet in their possession of mine, did more than encourage me. They insisted. Margery's free hand wasn't going anywhere interesting, at least not yet, but I was too caught up in my own explorations to worry about that. My hand was under her skirt now, her legs parted a little, her thigh warm above her stocking. Later, I would understand why a little skin revealed to sight or touch after clothing could be more arousing than bare skin alone, but that was later.

Right then I was entranced. Uncertain, too, but I moved my hand up a little, and as I did so I felt more than heard Margery draw a sharp breath. Two things happened at once, only one of which I understood the significance of right then. That was the vehicle drawing up to the curb below us. Cops can't be ignored.

"Do you live here?"

He left "kid" unspoken, but I heard it.

"Yes, down the hill."

"There's no staying in the park after dark."

"Yes, officer."

That was that.

It took me days before I realized the meaning of the that second thing: the heavy breathing and gasps that weren't mine that night.

Lessons once learned are the key to future marvels. We found our way to many of them using our hands and our lips and our mouths, and including sunbathing in the nude. Not in the park, that was a key lesson, but in a sunny glen in the hills behind my house.

A lazy afternoon, picnic eaten, tummies full, we were soaking up the sun, me kind of behind Margery. Looking at her butt in front of me I was erect, even if I wasn't touching her at all. I scooted forward, my cock pointing at the sky, my legs open to either side of her, until I was right behind her. Contact. As I pressed myself against the small of her back and my hands went around her to cup her breasts, I erupted.

"Yuck!"

Margery twisted away from me and stood up, her hands behind her testing the sticky substance on her lower back. Her lips twisted and she didn't look happy.

"Christ! What is that? Give me a napkin, anything, quick!"

I handed her an extra napkin. This wasn't going well.

After she'd finished wiping my stuff off her back, Margery reached for her t-shirt and pulled it on over her head. She gestured at my shrunken cock.

"You'd better clean yourself up, too."

That was the last thing she said to me that afternoon.

OK, another lesson learned: Don't surprise her.

I know I promised not to skip the parts of the story that make me look like a fool, so I won't. Despite earlier setbacks with Magdalena, I persisted. I mean, why go outside the house when there are possibilities right in your lap? Not that I had much of a lap in those days. My hard-on usually took up most of the space.

When we were little, it wasn't any big deal for Mom and Dad and Magda and me to swim nude, at least not until Magdalena reached puberty. The skinnydipping stopped pretty quick for all of us after Magda complained a couple of times to Mom. Or so I thought. For us, maybe, but not for Mom or Dad.

The first time it happened was a Friday night. Mom and Dad often had the Thompsons over for dinner and a swim on the weekend. Magda and I were there for dinner, sure, but there wasn't much interesting going on.

My pattern was pretty constant: dinner, which was usually burgers or hot dogs, some TV, and off to bed while the grown-ups continued their visit. I didn't even think very much about it when Alexandra Thompson, their daughter, came over, which she did now and then. Magda and I knew her; Alexandra had been our regular babysitter when we were little and Alexandra was in high school. It was Magda who had to stay with me, much to her displeasure, after Alexandra went off to college.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.