Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 64

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 64 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I woke with a nice wet mouth around my penis, and when I looked down, I saw Jill's head using my stomach for a pillow while Marion was taking care of me. When she saw that I was awake, Marion picked up the pace and a short time later she was sharing my spend in a nice kiss with Jill. We wandered out to the kitchen, and after a cup of coffee, I went back for my workout. Marion tried to get me to skip it since I was going to play tennis later, but I told her it was a habit that I planned to keep unless it was raining or a Sunday or another major event happened. A morning blowjob or a whining girl was simply not enough. I was back an hour later, and after a shower, I started breakfast, making some pancakes. I sliced bananas, added them to the rounds, and let them cook. After eating a great breakfast, I and then went down to the pool to sit and read a bit. I had the two books with me that I wanted to read, The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum and Firestarter by Stephen King. I chose the Ludlum book to read. I was on the third chapter when Ashley came up and had her arms up for a hug. I adjusted the dust cover to mark my place and picked up the happy little girl.

I gave her a hug and asked her if she slept well? She did not answer so I gave her a raspberry on her arm and that got a laugh. Just then, Nicole walked up and said, "You seem to make all the women happy."

I was going to say something smart but instead said, "It's because I care about all of them and they are all special in their own way."

Nicole smiled back and asked if I was serious about tennis? I said that I would love to play but hadn't brought my racket. I was going to go out after lunch and pick up some equipment so they would be available for whoever wanted to play while staying at the condo. I asked if she had one with her and she said no. I was going to pick up four and some tennis balls so I told her I also had her covered. It was still before lunch so I decided to run out and get them so that maybe we could play while Ashley napped. I went to the local Oshman's Sporting Goods and got four rackets and six tubes of balls. I stopped and refreshed the groceries and picked up some steaks before heading back.

Marion did not want to play tennis and volunteered to watch Ashley while she slept. We played two sets of mixed doubles and Brad and Nicole won the first set 6-2. Jill and I got better and quickly came together to win the second set 6-4. About then Marion came out with Ashley. Marion had changed, dressed and finished Ashley's outfit with her little tennis shoes. We stopped playing but Ashley and I tossed the ball to each other, while we all sat and regained out breath. Jill asked what we had bet. You could see her surprise when we told her we had not made a bet, and anyways it ended up a tie.

Nicole asked Jill what type of bet she wanted, and Jill said she didn't know but she liked the one from the day before. It made her feel grown up and naughty.

I said, "Hey, I got some steaks and salad fixings while I was out. Do you care to join us for a light dinner tonight? I was going to grill some steaks with a side salad."

Nicole and Brad exchanged glances and then agreed.

"If you want to spend time alone, I understand. There are no hard feelings. We all need personal time."

"No, we are here for two weeks and we are having fun. Tomorrow we'll have a quiet family dinner," Nicole replied.

I went up to shower and change while the girls went back to the pool. Both Helene and Marsha were reading books. When I came in, I kissed them both and apologized for neglecting them. I asked if they wanted to join me for a shower and a nap. Marsha said she was almost done with her book and she didn't want to put it down. I saw she was reading The Covenant by James Michener. I hadn't read it but I knew the feeling, so I grabbed Helene by the hand and led her to the bedroom. I washed her and she washed me. I led her to the bed and kissed her softly. I told her I had missed her and I was sorry that there were so many people around. We slowly made love to each other, while I tried to make her feel loved and desired. She had a tear on her cheek when I looked over after we finished.

I wiped the tear and asked why she was upset.

"Peter does not appreciate me. I know I respond to commands and you treat me that way, just as Peter does, but there is a big difference. You care about me. I get excited when you command me to do things and I get enjoyment out of pleasing you. You make sure that I have some satisfaction and when you miss even a small opportunity with me, I see that you are just as disappointed as I am for the loss. Peter just uses me for his needs, his desires, and his release. If I enjoy it then that's just a bonus not the goal. With you it's part of the purpose."

"I'm sorry, Helene."

"I'm so happy to have experienced what you have shown me but it also shows me what I have been missing. I'm afraid that if I speak up and demand more from Peter that he will just spend more time with his titty bar girls."

"Can I do anything? I think your husband is a greedy bastard, but I care deeply for you and Marion. I was going to give Peter my business only because it would help Marion and you. If you want to say something to him, I'll back you and I can pull out of the transfer of funds to Peter."

"Let me think about it. You have given me a new view of life that I hadn't experienced before. The first time I saw Marion riding on your big dick and heard her moaning with pleasure, I knew she had something that I had never had before. I wanted it and you knew I wanted it. The stunt you pulled on the way down here was your way of showing me what my place was, and I accepted it. I got a thrill out of being subservient to you and to Marion. She still has not fully understood that part, and I won't tell her, but I understood when you made me hold her panties. Thank you for making time for me today, and now I have a new friend in Marsha. She is really nice and we get along well."

I stayed up at the condo and took turns reading and napping in the recliner. I marinated the steaks and put them in the refrigerator to soak. When the grilling was done, I fixed a large salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumber and sliced steak. I would have loved some blue cheese dressing, but made some balsamic vinaigrette instead and everyone enjoyed it. To top the meal off, I opened a couple of bottles of Cakebread Chardonnay. Ashley got bits and pieces of the salad along with some Cheerios and milk. She was a happy little girl and spent much of the evening on my lap.

Brad and I walked back to the game room, played a game of pool, and threw some darts. I was just trying everything out for the first time. There was a nice TV in there and now that it had cable, we had the new ESPN channel. We had on a lacrosse game that was a rerun from a few months earlier. I also found we had HBO and I saw that the Buddy Holly Story was on the schedule. Everyone was in a hangout mood, so we went to the entertainment area and climbed onto the couch. Ashley was still up and sat on my lap. She fell asleep fifteen minutes in and I put her on my bed again. When I came back, Marsha snuggled up to me and rubbed my abs lightly. We all enjoyed the movie and when it finished around 10 PM, the Lands headed home. I walked them to the door, and then I got Marsha and we walked over to check on her place. I had forgotten about it but tomorrow was Friday.

There was some tape across the doorways to the kitchen and bathrooms. A note on the table said that they had finished everything but the sealer for the grout had to dry. She could take the tape down in the morning if she wanted, and Mr. Reagan would be by at 10 AM for a walk through. He had to get his crews started on other units first. Marsha and I walked around and took note of a couple of minor things that would need some touch up. Overall, it looked good, and they had moved the furniture into place and removed the boxes. You could tell the cleaners had been back as the dust was all gone. Marsha thanked me for my help. She led me into her bedroom and we broke in her new bed. She was much louder without her daughter next door and without Helene on her face. Afterwards we went back to my bed to sleep.

We woke up early and had a morning fuck before my work out, and she wanted to feel it deep and hard. I did not let her down. Marion started her monthly time a day early so she was not in a happy mood with her cramps. I was nice to her but she was quiet. I helped carry Marsha and Jill's stuff over to the condo and I was still there when Mr. Reagan showed up. He apologized to Marsha and she thanked him for working hard to get it done by today. She pointed out the few nicks that we had spotted the night before and he grabbed a roll of red tape from his pocket, marked them, and said the painter would be by shortly. He actually did arrive shortly, and the paint was completely dry by the time Marsha's husband arrived.

I met Ron Jones the next morning at the pool and he thanked me for my help on the condo and for taking care of his women. After lunch, we packed up and started to head out, but not before stopping by to say goodbye to Brad and Nicole. We exchanged phone numbers and I gave them an extra key to my condo in case I ever locked myself out or they wanted to use the tennis rackets or the Jacuzzi or anything else. Brad gave me a key for his place as well and said good-bye. Ashley gave me a big hug and a kiss and laughed when I gave her a raspberry on her tummy. Nicole thanked me for opening her eyes a bit and I slid my hands into her shorts and held her ass as I gave her a kiss. I said, "Remember what I said about Brad. If he starts to treat you like shit, you and my new girlfriend, Ashley, are always welcome."

Peter was home when we got there and Helene seemed happy. Marion was better but still not 100 percent. I thanked Peter for the use of his interior design and kitchen help. I headed home and gave Mom a hug. I told her about the condo and told her she was welcome to use it anytime, but to let me know so I could check the reservations list. I was sure my friends would use it often. I mentioned Marsha, and Mom smiled and said that she and Ron were good people.

I ran into Doug and asked if he could get any time off from work. He asked what I had in mind, and I told him I wanted to take a month for my birthday and go on a road trip with him, my treat. We would take our sleeping bags and go where we wanted, when we wanted, and stay for as long as we wanted. After a month, either we could drive home, or I would fly him home and we could continue on the journey.

He loved the idea as he had worked without a real vacation for the last four years. He had a helper now that they were so busy. He thought he could slip away for a while. He spoke with his dad and got permission. We bought an atlas and some guidebooks and started looking at places to visit and things to do.

A week later, I did something I kind of regretted. Marion had finished her monthly and we were going to go out on Friday night, but I got a call from Mrs. Cohen. She and Dr. Cohen had gotten divorced and a couple of friends wanted to take her out for dinner and a show. The show started at seven and the schedule called for it to finish by nine. I still didn't need the money but Craig was a good kid and she needed some help, so I told Marion that I would pick her up by 9:30 and we could go back to my place or get some ice cream or something. Either way I was going to get some pussy. I hadn't been with anyone since the beach due to our schedules. At five, I went over so Mrs. Cohen could go out with her friends. One of her friends was driving, and when she arrived, there were two others with her. They were going to dinner and then some place on Lee Road for the show.

I had four hours, so I took Craig and we grabbed a pizza, then I took him bowling. We got back a little after eight and he then cleaned up for bed. He was in bed about 8:45, only 15 minutes late. 9 PM came and went then 10 and 10:30. I called Marion, apologized, and canceled our date. Nancy (Mrs. Cohen) had me very worried. She came stumbling in at 1:45 drunk off her ass. I found out there was a male strip show in town and they had two shows, one at 7 PM and one at 10 PM. They each went for two hours. Nancy and her group of divorced friends went to dinner and started drinking. They then went over to the show and when it was over, they were so sloshed that they had some more drinks and went to the second show. By the time she crawled in, she was so drunk that her drunken condition had her extremely horny.

To top it off, when she opened her wallet she was broke. I guess it was all in G-strings down at the club. She is a tiny woman, but very pretty with brown eyes and hair as black as coal. I think she does aerobics five hours a day because she has a hard body with small breasts and is barely five feet tall. She had on a little black dress. She said she was sorry when she came in, but when I started to give her a hard time about not calling and making me miss my date, she started to give me lip. Due to her drunkenness, she told me that this was the first time she had gone out and let off some steam since her husband left her and that she was lonely and horny and she was just having fun. Her comment to me was, "Why can't I have some fun occasionally."

I told her I was horny too. I had to miss getting laid because I was being responsible and looking after Craig. She could have called but she was too busy watching guys swing their dicks in her face. I asked, "Did you touch them, did you suck their cocks, did you let them fuck you?"

"No, they don't do that, they danced and strut around and had on G-stings. They did rub against us and got us all turned on."

"I think you owe me a cum since you made me miss my date. Why don't you take me back to your room and pay your bill for the night?"

She put her foot in it by saying, "I have watched men strut around all night, and I don't think a nice boy like you could help me out with what I'm looking for." Her slurred speech reminded me that she was beyond her rational thoughts.

I grabbed her, took her back to the room, and threw her on the bed. When she landed her dress rode up her thighs as her knees came up to her chest and I saw the black lace panties she had on under her silk black dress. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I had on a golf shirt and some shorts. I took off the shirt and she watched my stomach muscles and then my chest and arms as they came uncovered. I popped the button on my shorts and stepped out of them. Sorry, no G-string, but the silk boxers I was wearing had a hole in front, and when I made a slight shift with my penis, it slid out of the hole and started to grow. I gyrated my hips and asked, "You emptied your wallet and made me miss my date while you hung out at the club and what you wanted was here all along. Are you still horny, is this what you want?" Her eyes glazed over and she reached out with both hands and grabbed me. She started to stroke it. She would switch from one hand to two hands and then back to one. You would have thought she had never seen one before. I told her to lick it and she did, like a lollipop, and kept stroking. I told her to suck on it and she put it in her mouth. I think it was the first time for her because she wasn't very sure of herself and gagged when I started to push. I reached down to her crotch. She was wet. I wasn't sure if it was from the recent activity or just a total accumulation from all the nighttime activities, but she was wet. I just pushed her panties to the side and started to use my fingers on her. She stopped sucking but kept her hands moving. She finally spoke for the first time, "Please fuck me. I need this in me so bad."

I did just as she asked. Either Dr. Cohen was small or they had not been together in a while. She was so tight. I had to keep rocking back and forth and it seemed like five minutes until I finally hit the end of her tunnel. She was lying back, holding her knees and moaning. I stopped moving until she opened her eyes to see what was wrong. When she looked into my eyes, I said, "I'm ready to fuck you now. Are you ready to get fucked?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.