Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Reggie stopped by to see if I wanted to watch the World Series with him this week since we both had money on the game. I knew that I had $500 at 7 to 1 odds, but didn't know what he had bet.

"Did you follow my lead or are you betting against me?"

"I would never bet against you. You are the luckiest SOB I have ever met. You win the bets, you get the girls, and you even got a slave for a week just because she talked too loud in the hall. I scraped together $500 myself but only got 4 to 1 odds, because it was later in the season. I am hoping that your luck doesn't run out or I will need to get another job and eat Ramen noodles for the rest of the year."

"I will get out the lucky rabbit's foot to make sure things go our way. Do you want to go see if we can take some money playing pool? The other night, I took the guys here for $60 playing cards. Let's go see if we can make it grow."

"Man, that sounds like a good idea."

We went over, played some pool, and did win some money, but it was Sunday night and there were not a lot of people at the pool hall. We won $40 total. April was walking through the Union and saw me. She walked over and I introduced her to Reggie.

"Reggie this is April. She has been stalking me since I started school here. I don't know if she works for a private investigator or if she is just after my body."

April replied, "Reggie, Britt has been following me around for months. I think he works for my parents."

Reggie said, "It is nice to meet you. I live down the hall from Britt and have not seen you around so either you are good or he is the one stalking you."

I protested, "Reg, you traitor. See if I let you ride my coat tails on my sports bets ever again."

April replied, "What bets?"

Reggie said, "We bet on the National League to win the All-Star game and now we each have money on the Yankees to win the series."

April jumped in, "Can I get in on that? I am from New York and have been a Yankees fan since I was a baby."

We both just looked at her. I said, "You don't sound like you are from New York."

"I went to boarding school. I didn't want to stand out so I worked on not having an accent. My parents don't have the accent either. So can I get in on the bet?"

"How much do you want in for?"

"I don't know what are you in for?"

"We each have in $500. I got in a couple months ago at 7 to 1 odds. Reg is in at 4 to 1 odds. I don't know what the current odds are, now that it is upon us. It maybe 2 to 1 or worse. How much were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking $100 tops. I don't know about the odds."

Reggie spoke up and said it was right around 2 to 1 odds, since they had already made it to the series.

"April, you can have part of my bet up to $100, but you have to watch it with us and not just come by to collect."

"Deal, $100 at 7 to 1 odds. I will watch the games with you. We can split the cost of the pizza and beer."

"Ok, where do we want to watch the game? I would say our lounge, but I don't think the crowd is right. Let's go out to the Porpoise or Snuffy's. Both places have nice TVs, and the food and beverages are right there. They don't have pizza, but they have almost everything else."

She said that sounded good and she would give me the $100 in class on Tuesday, which she did. We got a funny look from the girl next to her when I asked "Was I that good?"

The first game was Tuesday night. We met at the Purple Porpoise and staked out a table with a good view of the TV. We ordered some snacks and beer. I had a coke. April found out I wasn't old enough to drink yet and had a big laugh at my age. The game went twelve innings but the Yankees came out ahead, 4 to 3. Over the next week, we became more comfortable with each other and when the Yankees lost the second game at home to tie the series, they both were whining to me. They would play the third, fourth and fifth games in Los Angeles and if the Dodgers won those three home games, they would have the four games needed to win the series.

I offered to take all of the bets off their hands if their stomachs were too weak to handle the pressure. I think Reggie would have taken me up on it but April said, "Hell no; we aren't going to give you our bets. We are going to collect when the Yanks kick their butts." She had been drinking during the 6 to 1 loss.

Friday night we changed bars since April wanted a fresh venue. We went down to Snuffy's. The Yankees won on Friday and Saturday before losing 10-4 on Sunday. The Yankees were up 3 to 2 games and the series was moving back to New York for the final two games. Tuesday night the Yankees won 8 to 4 to win the series. I had $400 at 7 to 1 so I made $2,800 plus I got my $400 back. Reggie made $2,000 and April made $700. We were all happy but I had not had a drink during any of the games, so I invited both of them back to my room for a celebration. Wednesday is a light day for April and me, and Reggie had a light schedule too. We went back and I got out some beers.

We talked about baseball and after a sly question to April, we found out she was a true college student and wanted to take a toke or two on the bong so we partied for a while. Reggie stepped out after a while and I asked April if she wanted me to walk her back to her dorm or if she wanted to spend the night.

"Spend the night? You are a smooth one my friend."

"I have a couch, a bed or I can walk you home. I am not being mean or nasty. Besides, you are a pretty girl. I wouldn't want you to think that you were not up to my high standards."

"Ok, I guess if you put it that way, you can walk me home."

Her dorm was about a mile away and the entire way was downhill. I walked her to her door. She put her key in the lock and she stopped. "My roommate is probably asleep. Thanks for the bet and the company, I had a lot of fun over the last week. I am also glad that you think I am pretty." She gave me a kiss and then turned the knob and went into the room.

I did not see her when I ran on Wednesday morning but did see her in class on Thursday. I gave her the money that Reggie had picked up the day before. She said loud enough for the girl next to her to hear. "Was I that good?"

"You were awesome baby. When can we get together again?

She started to blush when her joke backfired. When she recovered she said, "When do you want to get together?"

"Anytime. What are you doing tomorrow night? I have come into some money recently and am looking for a date to help me spend some of it."

The girl next to April said, "If she can't make it, I am free."

April snapped back, "I can make it honey, go look somewhere else for a man."

I laughed at her and then both girls joined in. I said, "April, you should learn to share your toys."

"I am an only child and never learned to share. Sorry."

I just shrugged and then the class got quiet as the professor walked in. After class, we went our separate ways, after she said she would come by my room around 5 PM on Friday. I studied and got ready for chem. lab. Friday breezed by and April showed up at 5 PM.

We went out to a nice Italian restaurant. She had a couple glasses of wine and told me about her family. They have a place in New York City but spend summers in Rhode Island where they have a summer home. Her parents love to sail and have a boat at the yacht club. April attended boarding school in New Hampshire and she was studying to be an engineer here in Florida. Florida has a good program and she wanted to be somewhere warm but she did not want to go to Georgia Tech.

I told her about growing up in Florida and working on a business degree. After dinner, we went to the putt-putt golf course. I was enjoying talking to her and didn't want to go to a movie where we would have to be quiet. I asked her if she wanted to come back to my room or should I take her to her dorm. She said that I should come to her place. She did let me in this time but her roommate was there. Her roommate was from Jacksonville; Lisa was nice but was somewhat boring. April walked me out and kissed me goodnight. I walked uphill for the mile back to my place and hit the rack early.

Saturday morning I was up early for another local road race. I did not need to run them, but I liked the competition and running with other people instead of just running alone. It only cost $10 or $20 per race and the money went to one charity or another. So I ran them often. I was surprised to see April when I showed up. I was shirtless since they always give you a shirt and I never had a place to put it. I registered and donned my new shirt. I wandered over to April and said, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Hey, I didn't know you were running this morning."

"I run every morning except Sunday."

"I meant in the race, dummy."

"I call you beautiful and I get 'dummy' in return. I am hurt."

She gave me a hug and said. "I am sorry, are you nervous about the race?"

"No, it is just a run for me. Are you trying to win the whole thing?"

"No, I am running to support the cause."

"What are we running for today? I run in these all the time."

"Look at your shirt. We are running for the American Heart Association."

"That is cool. How do you want to run the race? I can slow down and run with you, or you can speed up and run with me? We can always just meet at the finish line and run our own races."

"I can't keep up with you Britt and you would feel like you were walking with me. Let's just meet at the finish."

That is what we did. I finished in 1st place since the UF cross-country team was a no show. I got a medal and waited for April to come in. It was only 3.2 miles so she was in about nine minutes after me in the middle of the pack. She asked what I was going to do after the race and I said that I had planned on swimming and then showering before breakfast. April had ridden her bike to the race and asked if I wanted to have breakfast with her when I was done? She was going to ride back and shower and then would ride over to my place.

I jogged back to the dorm (uphill) and did my pushups and sit-ups before heading over to the pool for my swim. I was surprised that the pool was busy with people. It seems that there was going to be a swim meet there, and people were starting to file in from various teams. It didn't look like they were going to start very soon so I just jumped in and started my laps. Dawn saw me and came over when I was done. She had a big smile on her face.

"You are crazy. Can't you see there is going to be a meet? Everyone else in the pool swims for a college team and you treat it as if it is your backyard pool. You could get in trouble."

"If the meet had started I would have not jumped in, but it looks like a bunch of people swimming laps. What is one more person?"

Just then, the swim coach walked up to us. Dawn froze in place. I turned to him and said, "Good morning." I stuck out my hand and he shook it.

"Good morning, I am Coach McCorkle. Who do you swim for?"

"I don't swim for a team I was just getting in some laps. What time does the meet start today? I may come back and cheer on the team."

"The meet will start around 9. You shouldn't be swimming laps but I guess it didn't hurt anything. I hope you come back as we can use all the support we can get."

"I need to get some breakfast but then I will try to stop by. Good luck." I turned to Dawn, "What events are you swimming and what time will they be?"

She rattled off five different events spread out over the entire day. I wished her luck and left to meet with April.

April was waiting for me in the lounge when I made it back. I let her in my room while I ran down the hall for a quick scrub. I came back and we headed over to the strip for some breakfast. She had some eggs and toast. I had the whole deal with bacon, hash browns and grits. I asked April if she wanted to watch the swim meet and she shrugged. "Sure, I don't have any other plans."

I walked back, grabbed my camera and some lenses, and put them in my pack. We walked over and I held her hand while we crossed the street and didn't let it go. April is a pretty girl. She looks more as if she should be from California than New York. She is about 5' 9", blonde hair, blue eyes and maybe 115 pounds with very nice shaped B+ cup titties. I was happy to be holding her hand.

I had to buy tickets and the stands were full of both fans and competitors. I guess the sidelines were not large enough for all of the swimmers. We found a place and settled in. The meet had already started and it looked like there were around six teams competing. I knew a little about swim meets from working them as a trainer back in high school. I explained things to April. I got out my camera and, after taking a few of April. I changed lenses and film to finish off the roll.

I had higher speed film and a larger 600 mm telephoto lens. I found Dawn getting out of the pool after a quick warm up and she was standing near the starting blocks. I clicked off a few while she waited and then the rest of the roll during the race. I was cheering for Dawn as I took pictures. She finished a close second. Not bad for a freshman.

I looked over at April and she asked, "Is that your girlfriend?" I think she was jealous.

"No, I have met her when I swim laps in the morning but only know her name. I saw her this morning and met Coach McCorkle as well."

"Oh, it seemed like you knew her better."

We watched some more of the meet and I introduced Dawn to April when she came back up in the stands. We left around 2 PM since we were both getting hungry and didn't want to eat concession stand food. We were walking over to the Rathskeller. When we arrived, we ordered a pizza and some drinks.

While we were waiting on our food, I had an idea. I said, "April, if I had a car we could get out and do more. If I wanted to bring my car up would you help me bring it up if I let you borrow it?"

"You want me to pick up your car and you don't have a license? Do you want me to be your driver?"

No, well yes. Let me explain. I have a car, a Toyota Land Cruiser. I don't have my license yet to drive it. If you brought it up then I could use it to get my license and you could drive it whenever you needed a car. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a good idea. How would we get the car up here?"

"I would make a call and it would be delivered."

"You just snap your fingers and everyone jumps for Britt."

"It is not like that. You make me sound like a snob or something."

"I am still trying to figure you out, Britt. You seem more mature than most of the freshmen in my classes, but you are younger. You have your own place like a senior. You know all kinds of people. You won that race this morning and didn't even mention it when I finished. You are comfortable in bars, calling cabs, money seems to be no object and even though I seem to be falling for that person, I keep forgetting that you are only barely sixteen. I am nineteen and that freaks me out. I enjoy being with you and if you were eighteen I would be all over you. I am just confused. When I saw you giving attention to Dawn today I was so jealous."

"I am an old man in a kid's body. Thinking about it, I raised myself. I have already made enough money to retire and I find school to be easy if you do the work. I am comfortable with who I am and what I do. I don't fear the school, my parents, teachers or anyone. I do what I want and let the chips fall where they may. I am mature because I had to either grow up and stand up or just be another sheep in the flock."

"That is all new information to me and I was already having problems trying to understand you. You have already made enough money to retire? My dad works like eighty hours a week and says he needs more. You raised yourself and my family chose to have me raised at boarding schools. I am so confused. I want you but I'm afraid of who you are."

Our pizza came and I ordered another beer for April and coke for myself. The pizza was too hot to eat yet so I took April's hand and held it. "April, I am not looking for a girlfriend or a wife at this point in my life. I am young but I know what I want in life and the steps it will take me to get there. I think you are pretty but also you are athletic, smart, funny, caring and know how to have a good time. I want to be your friend. If you want to take it further, we can do those things as well. If you are just looking for a husband then you should probably move on. I have slept with a number of women since I have been here. Every one of them was just there for a good time, except one. They all knew what the deal was and all of them still talk to me and stop by when they have time. What I am trying to say is that it sounds like you are trying to make a lifetime choice to see if I am the one or not. Well I am not; at least right now I am not."

"I will have to think about what you said and figure out what I think. Let's hold off on the car until we can figure out what we are to each other."

"I just hope we can be friends because you are a very special woman."

We ate the pizza but it was quiet at the table. There was a guy playing a guitar, so we just listened to him. I settled the bill when we were done and I asked if she wanted me to walk her home.

"Britt, I want to be your friend. I am still trying get my arms around who you are. I enjoy being with you and I think you are cute too. I am not happy about the other women. I think I am a little jealous but I don't know why. I can get home by myself and I will see you on Tuesday in class."

I walked back toward the dorm but went over to the pool to watch the end of the meet. Dawn was in the second to last race of the meet. It was a relay and she swam 100 yards of breaststroke. They won so she was very happy when she came back up to the stands. I told her congratulations. She said thanks and asked where my girlfriend went?

"She isn't my girlfriend. I ran in a road race this morning and she was running as well. We are in the same humanities class and we were going to meet for breakfast after I swam. We had breakfast together and I invited her to watch you and your team swim. We did take off for lunch a while ago but she went home so I came back to watch the end of the meet. I got some good pictures of you swimming. I will try to get them developed this week and bring them to you."

"That is cool. Thanks. There is a party tonight for the swim team if you want to go."

I started to laugh and my reaction took her off guard.

"What is so funny?"

"I am sorry. I was somewhere when I heard about swimmers getting together for a shaving party where they shave to get ready for a meet. I remember they presented it in a very sexual way when they told me how they shaved 'EVERYTHING.' So here, you invite me to my first swim party and the first thing that pops into my head is the image of watching girls getting a shave. I have such a dirty mind but sometimes it can be fun."

She was blushing by the time I was done. She said, "This party is not a shaving party, but they do happen. Do you want to go tonight?"

"Sure, do you want to meet at the party or somewhere else?"

"Where do you live?"

"I am in North Hall right across the street, how about you?"

"I am in the athletic dorm right behind the stadium."

"I know where that is. I usually eat at the athletic cafeteria and play basketball right next to your dorm. Where is the party?"

"It is about half a mile north of the stadium in the student ghetto. I have walked there before. There are six swimmers that all rent a house."

"Do you want to have dinner before we go?"

"I am starving. I will grab something on my way back to the dorm if that is OK."

"Sure, I can pick you up at your dorm. What time do you want to go?"

"Meet me at 7?"

"I will be outside the main entrance."

I went back, turned on some music, and tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep. I had to take another shower to get rid of the bed head. I was on time and waiting when Dawn emerged. We walked over to the house where they were holding the party. We went in and there were quite a few people there. Dawn wanted a beer so I got her one and a coke for myself. We wandered around and she introduced me to some of her teammates. There was one guy, who kept giving me dirty looks all night. I didn't know who he was or what his deal was.

Around 10 PM, the lights went down in the living room and some people started dancing. Dawn had only had two beers so we were both pretty sober. She wanted to dance so we danced to a couple of lively songs and then a slow song came on. She came into my arms and we danced together. By then Mr. Dirty Looks had consumed enough drinks to convince himself that I had stolen his girl, and he was now man enough to take her back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.