Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Man, did he mess my leg up. If you looked at my body, anywhere the car hit me or where I hit the ground, I had scrapes and bruises. The ambulance came and took me to Winter Park Memorial Hospital. I was awake for the entire thing and the pain was excruciating. I was in taken down to x-ray. Mom came as soon as she found out. The coach was there and the word spread rapidly, because Doug, Robin, Courtney and a few others were all in the waiting area. I had broken my tibia, which is the leg bone that supports your weight when you walk. They needed to set the bone but were concerned about how it would set. They called in the orthopedic surgeon. He wanted to take me directly into the Operating Room and put me under so I wouldn't be awake while he tried to set my leg. He would try to set the bone and then x-ray it again. If it set, he would then operate.

Lucky for me the bone did set correctly the first time. The next thing they did was to place me in a Recovery Room for observation and to give me a chance to wake up from the anesthesia. I was loopy and they later told me that I was saying all kinds of weird things. I was glad they didn't let my friends back there. They had wrapped my leg in a bandage and immobilized it. In the morning, the doctor came into my room, looked at it and requested one more x-ray before putting it into a cast. The joint above and below the break needed to be set so he had to immobilize both my ankle and knee.

They released me from the hospital around noon and mom drove by the school so she could pick up my schoolwork. I was going to be out until the following Monday. Mom set me up in the downstairs guest room so I wouldn't have to hop up and down the stairs. I was sitting sideways on the couch reading when Doug came to visit after school. He told me that, when he had walked through the parking lot after school, Rod's car had four flat tires and that Robin almost got into a fistfight before one of the teachers got involved.

She came in about an hour later since she had to finish her detention. I had to keep my leg elevated so the best thing for me to do was just lie on the couch. I did get some kisses and Robin told me that I would be back to being the cutest guy in school when my scrapes healed up. Doug wasn't so sure. Mom came in to check on me and my other friends. We ended up playing a game of Monopoly. It took a couple hours and I was the first one out. I let Doug and Robin duke it out and the very competitive Robin was jumping up and down after Doug finally broke.

The next day was Saturday. I was trying to stay away from the pain pills but due to the pain, I had to take a few aspirin during the day and something stronger when it was time for bed. Mom was worried about me and ended up sleeping with me in case I needed some help during the night. I liked mom being cuddled up with me and it reminded me of our time at the beach. I had crutches to get around and could take care of my restroom needs. Saturday some other kids came by to visit. Everyone and I moved out to the pool area where it turned into a party. Mom was very accommodating and made sure there was enough food and dinks for everyone. Robin helped and I had a good time watching my friends goof around by the pool.

That night I was getting ready for bed and mom mentioned that I was getting a little ripe. She had me sit on the edge of the tub as she used a small bucket to wash my hair. Afterwards, she got out a washcloth and wanted to give me a sponge bath. I sat on the toilet seat as she washed my back and arms. She had me stand with my crutches so she could get the rest of me. I was wearing a pair of loose gym shorts to get them over my cast. I didn't have any underwear on but it all came off anyways. She washed my leg followed by my groin. I guess I could have washed myself but she felt that she had missed out enough times she should have taken care of me, that she wouldn't miss this one. By the time she completed scrubbing me, I was hard as a rock. She started to stroke me as she had on the trip and then said, "I don't want to make a mess."

I looked down to see her take me in her mouth and start to work her lips up and down. She had developed such a great talent from her years as a swinger. That and the taboo of her being my mom had me shooting off in a very short time. She did have me sit back down and washed both of my feet before I hobbled back to my bed. I left my shorts in the bathroom and Mom climbed in with me again. She laid her head on my shoulder and I asked for a pain pill because of the throbbing in my leg.

She said, "Britt, if you need these to sleep that's fine. These things scare me because I have taken them before. When you feel up to it I want you to stop."

I could sense the fear in her voice. I asked, "Mom, are you craving these or are you just afraid that I will become addicted?"

"Britt, I really just don't want them around. I do not crave them. I am more concerned for you."

"Then don't worry mom. I have a prescription to take these pills every four hours if I need them, but I have only been taking them right before bed. My leg tends to throb and the pill takes off the edge enough for me to fall asleep." I said.

"I just worry. Let me hold you. I love you Britt, goodnight." She replied.

Sunday was a little lighter on visitors. John and Beth stopped by with the kids. Mary wanted me to hold her and Johnny wanted to color on my cast. Beth was crying when she saw the bruises and scrapes. She sat next to me and hugged me. I tried to let her know that I would be fine. John wanted to ask about the incident and I told him that we could talk about it later. I had Doug take some pictures when I came home from the hospital. Mary was fun and she kept trying to wipe the scabs off my face and arms. Johnny got bored and asked if he could go swimming. Beth told me to come by so she could see me later and took the kids to get them out of my hair.

On Sunday afternoon, I did catch up on my homework and read my books to get ahead. Dad came by after dinner and brought me a book. I appreciated the effort and thanked him for stopping by. Mom wanted to give me another bath but I had just sat around most of the day, so I pushed it off until the morning so I would smell and look better for school.

Doug came by to pick me up and drove me to school. Robin and Amy met us and one of them grabbed my book bag while I got moving on my crutches. The news had made its way around the school and everyone knew what had happened. I was not trying to draw attention but many people came up to say hi and ask how I was doing. If it were just a broken leg or just a car crash then it would have been no big deal. The way another student ran me over was unique enough to make everyone talk.

I did run into Derrick in the hall and he looked pretty bummed out. Gary had graduated and I was out for the year so he went to number one on the team with very little depth. I wished him luck and told him that I would try to get out and cheer him on. Anna stopped me to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. She told me how happy she was to see me.

Class was kind of a pain with the crutches and not being able to flex my left leg. It kind of hung out in the aisle and got in the way. I did get to leave early from class and Robin or Amy would stop by to carry my books. Most of the teachers were very understanding and most had kind words for me to get better soon. Lunch was another pain. I ended up just sitting down. I was going to skip eating but Doug came over, sat down and gave me some of his food. I never realized how tough it could be trying to make your way around with crutches and having to carry books or a lunch tray. I did get out of PE and went to the library instead.

It was 5th period when I went to the library. A cute girl named, Jill, worked there as an assistant during that period. I knew her name as we had a civics class together when we were freshmen. She said hi as I hobbled in and Amy told her to look after me as she dropped my books and headed to her class. Jill stopped by and asked how I was feeling.

"I will be fine. I feel bad that I won't be able to help the team this year."

"I heard you were pretty banged up. I am glad you are back in school. Can I get you anything or are you going to do homework?"

I said, "What kind of selection do you have on photography?"

"I can go look, I know we have a few on technique and then some over in the art section as well."

"Thanks, Jill. I can go over and look myself if you can show me where they are." I knew I could have looked in the card catalog but was being lazy since she shelved books she would know where they were."

Jill led me over to the right section and said. "I have heard that you are a good photographer. I would love to see some of your work sometime."

Jill was a cheerleader. She was also a nice girl. She had dated a boy named Sam for the last three years but his family moved away at the end of the summer. I don't think she was dating anyone so I was being very friendly. Most of the books they had on technique were basic stuff. We went over to the art section and found it had many more books with photos with artist's comments and descriptions of settings for the camera and the environment. Jill carried them over to where I was sitting and told me to let her know if I wanted to check any of them out or just leave them on the table when I left.

Robin came to get me later for my American History class. We were both in the same class so she sat with me and played mother. I didn't get to leave early from my last class of the day so I hung out and talked with some friends. A few kids signed my cast. Doug had practice after school so I got a ride with Amy and Robin since it wasn't tennis season. They had become closer since our get together and they both came with me to open doors and drop off books.

Mom was at work but had asked me to call when I got home. I called and told her that all was well and that Amy and Robin were here to look after me. She told me that she was going to work late to try to catch up on some of her work after missing a few days while I was at the hospital and at home. I was in the kitchen and hobbled into the family room where Amy and Robin were watching TV. Amy pulled out a joint and asked if it was OK to light up.

I said, "I don't think it will be a problem but let's go out by the pool."

We went out, sat on the lounge chairs, and passed the joint back and forth. I took off my shirt since it was hot out but left on my shorts. I had a nice buzz and laid back to get some sun. I opened my eyes a little later to see that Robin had also removed her top and so did Amy.

I said, "If we are playing follow the leader, I will lose the shorts too. You girls look nice. We should do this every day."

Amy said, "We try to practice most days but decided to skip a day since it is your first day back."

I replied, "You didn't have to do that. I would have loved to take some pictures of you two or even just watch you get all hot and sweaty in your short skirts. I love to watch women's tennis. Strong legs and tight asses. I never did understand the tennis ball in the underwear thing."

Robin said, "Shut up. I wanted to hang out but you are ruining my buzz. I am keeping my shorts on so you can leave yours on too. That cast must be a pain in the ass. I can't sleep if I have hair on my legs. That thing would be impossible."

Amy said, "Let's hope you never have to get a cast on your pussy because everyone knows that you don't have any hair there either."

Robin said, "You can shut up too you slut. You are both being buzz killers today."

I said, "Amy let's go inside so Robin can enjoy her buzz in silence. Besides, I like your titties and Robin would give me shit if she saw me playing with them."

Amy said. "You can play with them, just as long as you are gentle with them or maybe just a little rough.

We went inside and sat on the couch. I did reach out and stroked her breast but then moved up to her and gave her a kiss. After a while, we were both heating up and Amy wanted to take it to the next level. With the cast on my leg, things were getting complicated so I called a quick time out and I hobbled into my new room. I shucked my shorts and lay on the bed.

Amy was just behind me and gave me the look that said, "How do you want to do this?"

I told her to lose the shorts and moved her into a 69 position with me on the bottom and my cast out to the side. She had more control but I still moved her the way I wanted her and she seemed to enjoy it. I do prefer to eat pussy right side up, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Robin did come in after we were done but still lying in the bed naked. She started to give me crap and I slowly swung my legs into a sitting position. All of a sudden, I reached out and grabbed her wrist before she could react and pulled her over my legs. I had smacked her ass twice before she could even think of something to say. She was still wearing her leash but had forgotten what it meant. After five spankings, I let her off my lap and told her to lose the shorts. She was much more obedient now. I pulled her back into place and gave her twenty more.

She was apologizing for her attitude and Amy was saying some not so nice things to her, but was still playing. When my hand started to tingle, I sent her over to give Amy another orgasm. I watched the way Amy was talking to her when she was done, and the cheeks on her face were almost as red as the cheeks on her ass.

The rest of the first week was similar but after flirting with Jill for a couple days, I figured out that she was a nice, friendly and very pretty girl, but she was still not over Sam. We did spend time talking and she would help me get or put away books or magazines. However, that was as far as this relationship was going to go. We did become friends and I even told her if she ever wanted to go out to dinner or to a movie, just as friends, that she could always give me a call.

Amy and Robin would still drop me off after school but would then go over to the club to play tennis. They were both competing for the top spot on the team and as long as they were number one and two, they were both happy.

I started back with the push-ups and sit-ups and started doing more of each. I tried to hold my casted leg off the ground while I did my push-ups but usually had to put it down after the first forty or fifty. I also studied a lot. I had seen enough TV my first time through that I never got back into it. I also read books and worked on my predictions.

Doug would come over on the weekends and hang out. We would talk and play back gammon or cribbage. He would get me to school every morning and would carry my homemade lunch for me as well. Robin and Amy would make sure I made it from class to class. They also got me home after school before they would head off to practice. After the first day, Robin was much nicer and she would give me a blowjob before she went to practice if I wanted one, which I usually did.

Mom continued to sleep with me and was always willing to jack me off or give me a blowjob if I was too worked up to sleep. I did stop the pain pills after the first week and she seemed happy about that. I still took some aspirin from time to time.

I was in the cast for six weeks. At the end of the six weeks, the extra push-ups and sit-ups had me looking fit from the waist up. My schoolwork was top notch and I was tired of hopping and using the crutches. The cast finally came off and I noticed that my legs were two different colors. There were also a couple of red scratches on my leg. I got these from scratching an itch that was driving me crazy, with a coat hanger.

The Doctor sent me to a Physical Therapist to work on my range of motion and walking. I didn't have any damage to my knee and my muscles were just a little weak but not shriveled to nothing. After a couple days and a couple of sessions, I was OK to rehab on my own. I started taking long walks and mom would join me after dinner. I tried running but my leg would hurt from the pounding, so walking was what I did for a few weeks.

I was out walking one Saturday morning and I felt good so I started to jog just a bit. I was doing well when my foot landed wrong on a crack or split in the sidewalk where a root had shifted it. I was concerned and I was even limping a bit. I was standing there, bent over, waiting for my body to tell me if I was going to be Ok when I heard a voice call out, "Britt, are you ok?"

I looked up to see Jill washing her car in her driveway. I didn't even know where she lived but I guess it had to be somewhere in the school district. I stood up, put some weight on my leg, and walked a bit to see that everything was going to be fine. I waved my hand that I was Ok and then walked slowly across the street to Jill's house to say hello.

As I approached, she asked again if I was all right. I said, "I will be fine. There is a crack in the sidewalk where it has separated due to a root and I came down on it wrong. I wanted to make sure I didn't re-injure my leg. I seem to be fine but maybe a little shook up."

"Can I get you something to drink? You can come in and sit down for a while."

"I normally would say no but actually If you could spare a glass of water that would be great." I said.

Jill led me in and asked, "Would you like water soda or juice?"

"Water will be fine. Thanks."

She got me some water and we sat down at the table. Her mom came in to see who was there and Jill introduced me. Mrs. Faxon looked familiar to me but I could not place her. Jill explained about my leg and landing on it wrong. I told her I was fine and it felt better already. I was just about to get up and finish my walk or jog and Jill's sister came walking in. Kathryn Faxon was a freshman but less than a year younger than I was. She was wearing a half shirt that said WHPS Tennis and a pair of baby blue cotton panties. I guess she hadn't gotten the memo about a strange boy in the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.