My Brother-in-law's Quick Entry - Cover

My Brother-in-law's Quick Entry

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Belinda Kim is now Belinda Johnson and is all ready for her wedding night with her beloved Jimmy Johnson. She is a little worried because they have only had oral and anal sex up to the wedding night and she wants to lose her viginity once and for all. When problems insue, she turns to her friendly brother-in-law, Harold to help make her wedding night a success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size  

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

(The original story was called "My Brother-in-Law's Quick Entry" and was revised to "The Best Man's Quick Entry to remove even the hint of "In-Law" incest from the content. All Harry Lime stories were revised to eliminate incest content beginning in 2013.)

The very hard-pounded bride Belinda Lee Johnson had her baby exactly nine months to the day after the best man shredded her 19 year old hymen on her wedding night following the failure of her enthusiastic but inept groom to reach the proper target with his premature spurts of stored-up man-juice.

The best man Harold had traveled "around the world" with Belinda whilst the groom poor Jimmy snored away upstairs under the influence of a heavy load of wedding champagne. She had no doubt the baby would be the product of the best man's skillful efforts and it made little difference to her just so long as the groom did not get wind of her indiscretion. Just when she thought everything had been safely swept under the carpet, she found out that Harold and his live-in girlfriend Lenore were joining the company founded by her husband almost a decade prior.

Belinda was relieved that they had enough money for Jimmy to hire a nanny to take care of little Angela so she could continue taking her real estate courses at the community college downtown. She hoped to get her certificate and earn her broker's license as soon as possible so she could make her own money in the fast moving real estate market and booming commissions that meant she could buy anything her heart desired without asking Jimmy for money.

The night-course instructor was a successful broker in the Beverly Hills area and he constantly reminded all of the students that he had started with practically nothing and now owned a multi-million dollar mansion right in the heart of Beverly Hills. Belinda didn't care much for his bragging but she was impressed with his designer clothes and $5,000 gold watch that he flashed in everyone's eyes whenever he had a chance. His name was Igor Valentine and he insisted it was his real name and not something he had picked from some romance magazine.

She had never cheated on her husband Jimmy except for her justifiable dalliance with his best man Harold but she did have some dreadful fantasies of Igor spanking her bare behind with the arm that wore the $5,000 gold watch. Hopefully, the precious piece of jewelry would rub on her sensitive skin back there to give her the tingle she loved so much.

They all went to a little Italian restaurant on the last night of the course and Belinda was ready to take the licensing test early the next morning which fell on a Saturday. She had a little too much "vino" and Igor volunteered to be her "designated driver" to get her home safely to her husband and children.

Belinda remembered coming out of a stupor somewhere between Beverly Hills and her modest house in the valley parked in a gas station under the most atrocious blinking neon light she had ever seen. The hard thing poking her in her behind was definitely not the watch but rather Igor's diminutive cock frantically wiggling every which way but in.

She was tempted to laugh but was afraid that it would incense the teacher and the neighborhood outside did not look like a place she wanted to be stranded. So she just pretended to be still under the influence and humped back into his hairy groin like the submissive housewife he imagined her to be. After a heated exchange of liquids, he fell back into his side of the car and she managed to rearrange her clothing as if nothing untoward had occurred.

"Am I almost home, Mister Valentine?"

The guilty-looking teacher wiped his glasses clean and looked at his 18 carat gold watch.

"Just had to stop for gas, Mrs. Johnson, sorry about my impetuous nature but, in all honesty, you did ask me to fill you up as well."

Belinda fortunately did not remember that part of the conversation but was in no position to dispute the oily man's rendition of the blurry part of the drive.

"In fact, I believe your house is only at the exit after this next one and "we" should have you home safely in a matter of minutes."

She almost ran up the driveway to the front door waving to the smooth-talking instructor like a girl coming home after the Prom.

The nanny was in full charge of the baby and everything was in its proper place at home. It was a relief to be back in a place where she felt wanted and not used. The housekeeper handed her a neatly written note that informed her that the best man was "in town" and would be coming to see them all on Saturday night. She was glad he was coming out to help her husband with the business because she was a bit worried Jimmy had bitten off more than he could chew just like on the disastrous wedding night and her disappointed pussy.

The exam the next morning was a breeze for her because her teacher Igor might be a terrible leech when it came to inebriated females but he certainly knew all the tricks about passing a real estate broker's examination. She headed home with a good feeling inside about having passed and now all she had to do was sweat out the next few days until the results were mailed to her home address.

Harold and his girlfriend Lenore arrived unfashionably early but it didn't annoy Belinda in the least because she was dying to see what Harold's girlfriend looked like. She had to admit the modestly-dressed Lenore was not quite what she had expected since his previous choices had all been flashy cunts with fake boobs and big bottoms. This Lenore was painfully shy and had a nervous habit of pushing her glasses up on her nose when they didn't need any adjustment at all. Her boobs were almost non-existent and her backside looked quite trim and compact. She didn't say very much and Belinda found that she actually was somewhat attracted to the young girl because of her appealing submissive attitude and passive behavior. She wondered if that was what the aggressive and demanding Harold really wanted in a female after all. It came as a shock to her because she had pegged the best man as the real macho type that took what he wanted no matter the consequences.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.