Aunt Marie - Cover

Aunt Marie

 

Chapter 1

My name is Richard, twenty-five, and I live back at the house I grew up in.

Jackson, my father, died a little over thirty months ago. I moved back home from living on campus at ‘The Ohio State, ‘ with my BA Degree in Business with a lesser degree in the Female Anatomy, to help my Mom, Ruby, through the transition of living alone.

Actually, I had been so focused on school, I hadn’t planned past graduation. With my father’s passing, it was an easy decision to just live back at home.

Although she opposed it at first, I insisted I could call her Ruby instead of mom ... it’s a guy thing, ‘ and she agreed to that.

She is the oldest of five sisters, at 42, with Phyllis at 39 and the youngest being Marie, only six years older than me at 31. They all have natural blonde hair and blue eyes.


Recently, this happened:

Aunt Marie had come by to talk to Mom. I walked into the kitchen and said, “Hey Beautiful,” to which they both responded turning towards me.

Mom said, “Marie and I are trying to have a serious discussion in here.”

I replied, “Two beautiful ladies like yourselves, having a serious discussion, when you could be going out together trying to pick up some...”

“Richard!”

“I’m just saying Ruby, you’re both still quite gorgeous and Marie, if that dress was any shorter, I could see your ‘Yoo-hoo, ‘“ I flirted.

“Is the Yoo-hoo in front or in the back?” she flirted back with a giggle

“The Yoo-hoo is in the front, the Oh-Boy is in the back,” I quickly determined.

“Richard, that’s my sister that you’re talking to,” mom said sounding upset and a tad jealous.

I said, “Yeah, she needs a guy just as bad as you do, Mom!”

Aunt Marie got up and walked over to me, touching me softly on the face, saying, “You’ve gotten very good looking, Richard.”

I put my arms around her and said, “So have you Marie. Mom, is it OK with you if I asked my beautiful aunt out on a date?”

“I have no say-so over what she does or doesn’t do—just remember she’s my little sister,” she insinuated.

“Marie, are you available anytime soon to go out with me?” I asked looking into her eyes.

She removed my hands and said, “Richard, that doesn’t seem right to me.”

“Marie, I promise that I’ll respect and treat you better than any other guy has,” I said turning her around and speaking into her ear.

“Ooooh, Richard,” she said. “How about tomorrow night?”

“Sure thing and wear something blue, to bring out your eyes,” I recommended.

“Excuse us, Marie,” mom said grabbing my collar and pulling me out of the kitchen.

“Richard, I don’t know what you’re playing at with my little sister—treat her with the respect she deserves—you got me?”

“I understand completely,” I said as Marie walked out to join us.

“I’ll pick you up at eight pm, tomorrow! Is that all right?” I said again looking at my youngest aunt. (Only six years older than me!)

“Sounds good, do you want to meet me here or are you picking me up where I live?” she said, looking back at me.

“I’ll see you at eight pm tomorrow night, Beautiful.” I said, kissing her hand and leaving to go up to my room. I got just out of view to listen in.

“Ruby, are you sure it’s OK with you if I date your son—my nephew?”

“Marie, go ahead—but if he tries anything that you don’t want ... let me know?”

“He’s so cute, I don’t know if there’s anything I wouldn’t want from him.”

“Marie!”

I quietly went upstairs very proud of myself and with a massive hard on.

Later that night, I was in my room masturbating, thinking of my Aunt Marie. Mom burst in just as I was cumming all over my hand.

“Richard!”

“A closed door means knock first, Mom,” I said not moving my hand away.

“I’m sorry, put ... that away, please?”

“You burst into my room, remember?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.