Heaven or Hell? - Cover

Heaven or Hell?

Copyright© 2012 by PuraVesania

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a sheltered, religious girl and her encounters with a group of 'deviants' who help her learn who she really wants to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Transformation  

I lost my virginity at 14. It was my first day of public high school and I showed up bright eyed and bushy tailed, excited for a new chapter in my life and happy to finally be free of my home. I had started to blossom over the summer. While I was still thin, I didn't look like a boy anymore. My pubescent body was starting to show hints of curves and my rump was round and firm from a full summer of swimming and running on my family's property.

Even more exciting, though, was the fact that I had started getting breasts, just like my sisters! Sure, I was just barely out of my training bra, but I still wore a tight baby blue shirt to school, proudly showing off my new assets. Along with my new khakis and cute wedge heels, I felt like a woman, beautiful and sophisticated, walking into school that day. Excited and anxious, I ducked into the bathroom to do a final check of my outfit and the hint of makeup I was finally allowed to wear.

I grinned at my own reflection in the scratched mirror, turning this way and that to get a better look at the woman I had become. Having lost the last of my baby fat over the summer, my heart shaped face was now more angular, my wide blue eyes set atop high cheek bones. My slightly upturned nose was still small, but I was starting to think it gave me a cute look, especially when coupled with my somewhat pouty lips. My naturally wavy hair was actually behaving for once, falling in a golden cascade about my face, framing it perfectly. Giddy and satisfied, I happily exited the bathroom, shoulders back and chest thrust forward, as I made my way towards the somewhat muted roar of students in the gym, waiting for school to start.

I was reaching for the gym door when I heard a muffled grunt, followed by a thump. Curious, I looked around me, seeing only the two bathroom doors and another, labeled Boy's locker room. Biting my well glossed lip, I tip toed up to the door, pressing my ear against the wood and covering my other against the sounds of the gym, just a few feet away. I heard mummbled voices and a laugh, followed by another thump. We weren't supposed to go anywhere but the gym on the first day.

Not wanting to get in trouble, but not wanting anyone else to, either, I carefully cracked the door open and peeked inside. I saw a row of lockers and not much else, the room clean and still smelling of bleach from a previous cleaning. A shuffling sound, louder now, reached my ears and I slowly slipped into the room, letting the door close quietly behind me. Scanning the room again, I spotted an opening behind the row of lockers, leading back to what were probably the showers.

Heading that way, I noticed a new sound, a muffled groaning of what sounded like pain. The color drained from my face and I picked up my pace to a run. As I turned the corner, I froze in mid-step and blinked, my mind trying to recognize what I was seeing. Instead of someone laying on the floor in pain like I was expecting, I saw a huge boy, easily a head taller than my 5'5, holding a girl who looked older than me down to the ground, his face hidden as he did something to her neck. She was naked from the waist down and another boy was kneeling between her legs, doing something I couldn't see from my angle.

The girl looked like she was in pain, her face contorted in a way I had only seen when my friend Heather fell down and broke her ankle a couple of years ago. I must have gasped or made a sound, because the girl's head turned in my direction, half-closed eyes flying wide open when she saw me. She cussed, drawing the boy's attention to me. I tried to turn and run but I was frozen, confused and terrified by what I was seeing. What were they doing to her? And why wasn't she fighting them?

I gulped as I looked at the second boy's face, the one who had been between her legs. The area around his lips were shining with something wet and as he wiped it away, the first boy stood and the girl scrambled over to a pile of cloth that I assumed were her pants. Something clicked in my brain and I started to get feeling in my legs again, some deep instinct telling me to run. I spun around, but had only gotten a couple of steps away when I felt an arm wrap around me and a hand covering my mouth, muffling the scream I had cried. The world spun for a moment and then I felt something cold against my back: The cements wall.

The hand was still on my mouth and I felt a brief disappointment at my smeared lip gloss before realizing I had a much bigger problem in my hands. I raised my eyes to the pair above me, a deep brown that made me shudder. It was the first boy I had seen, the one who had been kissing the girl's neck. He was huge, towering over me and his face having a hint of stubble that put him as definitely older than me. Maybe a senior. I heard movement behind him, but couldn't tear my eyes away, my body trembling.

"Now, now," he said, his voice deep and smelling vaguely of smoke, "We can't have you just running out and telling a teacher what you saw, can we?" I tried to shake my head, but couldn't. His grip was way too strong for me to move.

"Are you going to scream?" he asked and, terrified he would hurt me if I did, let out a small, muffled "uh-uh" that sounded more like "mmh-mmh". Apparently satisfied by my answer, he moved his hand from my mouth, though kept my pinned against the wall with his other arm. Taking a clean breath, I saw the other two people approach. The boy seemed to be a little shorter than the one holding me, though definitely on the skinnier side with long, dark hair pulled back into a pony tail. His eyes were narrow and the word Asian flicked through my mind.

I had never seen an Asian person face to face before. Sure, there were always one or two in the books my dad got me when he taught me from home, but on our rare excursions from the house, everyone I had ever seen had been the same pale color as me. When I looked at the girl, I saw that like the boy holding me to the wall, she was also white, though she had dark, wavy hair and curves that I would have been envious of had the circumstances been different. She looked angry, which confused me even further.

A tightened hand on my arm jerked my attention back to my captor. He didn't look angry like the girl, but rather calm and collected, making me relax a little bit.

"Amber. Lucas." He was talking to the two people behind us. "I'll take care of this, ok? If i'm not in class by the time the bell rings, tell the teacher i'm not feeling well, but should be in class soon."

"You're not going to hurt her, are you?" The question came from the girl as she picked up her purse. The boy, Lucas, didn't say a word, just stared at me with his fox-like eyes.

"Of course not." My captor smiled, surprising me with it's warmth. "I'm just going to talk to her. I don't trust you to, seeing as you pretty much just got cock blocked, and Lucas will just scare her. Now, go on. I'm just going to make sure she doesn't talk."

I saw the girl shrug and grab the boy by the arm, leading his past the wall and out of view. Only once we heard the door shut did my captor speak.

"I'm going to let you sit down, ok?" I slowly nodded, adrenaline leaving me shaky, and was grateful when he let me slide to sit on the cold concrete of the shower. He sat across from me and slightly to the side, blocking the easy way out of the way. The showers were huge, a long concrete and tile expanse with no walls aside from the one seperating it from the lockers. Even so, with the way he was sitting, I wouldn't be able to jump up and get out without him catching me.

"What's your name?" He asked, as casual as if nothing had happened. He reached into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a slightly crumpled pack of cigarettes. My eyes went wide. I had never seen anyone smoke. My dad said people who smoked were disgusting and going to hell.

Reaching up to my neck, I fingered my little crystal cross, a gift from my dad to protect me from evil, he had said.

"My name is Rachel." I said, my voice a bit squeeky. I cleared my throat, embarrassed. He nodded as he lit his cigarette, taking a breath from it and looking at me, exhaling before he spoke.

"I'm Blane. It's nice to meet you, Rachel." He extended his free hand as he took another hit from his cigarette. I reached out and gave him a small handshake, my hand looking absurdly small inside of his. "I'm sorry it couldn't be under better circumstances."

I just looked down as I released his hand, not knowing what to say. We sat in silence as I gazed at the floor, unsure of what to do or say. After a minute, he extended his cigarette to me, offering.

"Want some?" he asked, still looking at me. Caught off guard, I shook my head, sending my golden hair flying about my face.

"No way!" I blurted, "I'll go to Hell!" I immediately covered my mouth, with both hands, sure I had just been rude and angered him. When my eyes darted to his face, though, all I saw was a flash of surprise before he burst into laughter, a deep, warm laugh. I sat there, perplexed at what had been so funny, before he got control of himself.

"No, you won't. Who the hell told you that?" He was still chuckling, but at least he wasn't mad, and I slowly started to relax.

"My dad," I said, "He told me people who smoke are disgusting and are going to Hell." My hand had moved back to my necklace and I saw him glance at it with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, shit. Don't tell me you're one of those religious freaks who thinks that everyone who isn't white and middle-classed is going to burn for eternity."

I blushed, indignant. "My father wouldn't lie to me! And not everyone is going there. Just smokers, drug addicts, drunks, pedophiles, whores, and fornicators." I sat up a little more, proud I had been able to remember my dad's lessons, then slumped in dismay when Blane started another laughing fit, falling over onto the floor and holding his side.

Crossing my arms, I felt my face warm as I waited for him to calm down. It took longer this time and I was just starting to wonder what time it was when he finally sat up, wiping tears from his face. I glowered at the floor, embarrassed and angry and confused.

"Aw, don't be upset, baby." He put his finger under my chin, lifting it up so I would look at him. He was grinning, showing beautifully white teeth, and I couldn't help but smile a little back. It felt rude not to.

"Do you want to know why I thought it was funny?" he asked, and I nodded, patiently waiting as he lit up another cigarette from the end of the first one. I had never met anyone who didn't believe what my dad and I did.

"I laughed because most of the people you just named off make up the majority of the world. People drink, smoke, and fuck all the time. Hell, even your old man has 'fornicated' before."

I gasped, offended for my father. "My dad would never commit a sin! He's a good, God-fearing man! He wouldn't fornicate! No pure human would!" I ground my teeth, angry at this man. First he keeps me trapped in this locker room, possibly missing my first day of school ever, and now he insults my family!

Blane raised an eyebrow. "Honey, how do you think you got here? People have to fuck to make babies." He took a hit from his cigarette, flicking the ashes down a drain as he looked at me curiously. "How old are you, anyway?"

"I'm fourteen. And my father told me that babies are a gift from God when a pure couple love each other."

He sat there for a minute, then sighed. "You're telling me that you're fourteen years old and you have never, ever heard of sex. Ever. I mean, what did you think we were doing when you saw us?"

I remembered the jummbled mix of bodies I had seen on the floor. "I thought you were hurting her." I said, starting to feel miserable. "She looked like she was in pain."

Blane laughed, shaking his head. "Oh, no. She was far from in pain, baby. She was enjoying it. What you saw was called foreplay, which is what happens before sex. You seriously don't know any of this?"

I slowly shook my head, embarassed, and feeling like I was left out of some big secret that everyone knew about but me.

Blane sat there for a minute, as if thinking. Finally, he stamped his cigarette out on the ground and stood, offering me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up, not letting go as he made his way towards an exit I hadn't seen before.

"Come on. This is pitiful. No one should be this sheltered." He shoved open the door, the sunlight blinding me as I stummbled behind him. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked around, seeing the back of the school and what I assumed was the student parking lot.

"Where ... where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep up with his pace, "I have to go to school! It's my first day!" I glanced back at the retreating building.

"We're going to my car. Don't worry, you won't get in trouble if you miss today. It's only a half day, anyway. All they do is hand out papers. Just tell them you got lost."

Swallowing my argument, I nodded and remained silent until we approached an SUV with tinted windows and dark red paint. Leaving me where I was, I unlocked the car and started it, but didn't get in. Instead, he walked around to the back and opened the trunk, motioning me over. As I cautiously walked over, he lifted me up as if I weighed nothing and set me in the back, climbing in himself before shutting the door. I looked around, seeing it was the type of vehicle where you could remove the back seats, leaving only the driver and passenger seats. It was hot, but the AC was blowing from all the vents and starting to cool it down.

I looked over to see Blane laying out a blanket, then dragging me on top of it once he was satisfied. I curled into myself, staying small, though I didn't need to. This car was huge.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you and i'm not going to do anything you don't want me to, ok?" When I nodded, he sat down across from me and continued. "Look, what your dad has been telling you is all crap. Before you argue with me, let me explain, ok?"

I nodded again. "Alright, what your dad calls fornication, I call fucking. Fucking is sex. Sex is what people do to make each other feel good and, if they want, to make babies. Got that? I'm not going to give you the whole speech, but that's the jist of it. Now, how sex happens is a man puts his cock into a woman's cunt. Do you know what either of those are?"

"M-My dad told me a cu- ... That word is a cuss word meaning vagina and only women have vaginas. Men have penises."

"Right. Cocks and cunts. Now, that's how you have sex, but there's a slew of other things you can do to each other that feel good, though not as good as sex. One is what you saw Lucas doing to Amber in there. That's called oral sex. It's where he takes his tongue and licks a woman's cunt. It feels really good. The other way to do it is for a girl to suck a guy's cock. Understand?"

Though I was still confused, I nodded. Why was he telling me all of this? And why hadn't my dad? I thought that making people feel good was a good thing to do.

"Now, does that sound evil? Doing something to someone that makes them feel good and happy?" Blane leaned against the wall of the car, looking at me as I shook my head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.