Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - If a man limits himself to only getting involved with women of a certain age group he can be missing out on some interesting situations.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

With the number of clients and assets under management that Kevin now was handling, his compensation was well into the mid-six figures. His parents had been good to him, and would soon be celebrating their thirty fifth wedding anniversary. He wanted to give them a gift which was some sort of a trip, but couldn’t decide between a cruise and a tour of Europe or Asia. Instead of making that decision, he decided to just write them a check and put in a card suggesting what they should use the money for.

His dad phoned him when he received the card and tried to give the money back, but Kevin refused to accept it. Kevin told his father that if he didn’t decide to use the money to take a vacation with mom, that Kevin would donate the funds to a political party his father didn’t care for. The father finally agreed and said they would take a European river cruise.

Kevin felt good that he could give this gift to his parents. He felt even better when he received a phone call from Becky.

“Where have you been? I was starting to worry about you.”

“Well, I went down to Arizona to do some personal business and visit an old school friend. She lives in Tucson. I fell in love with that area and am going to move there. My friend told me about all the social activities that are there and that made my mind up for me to do this move. There is an early retirement offer at work that I am eligible for and I am going to accept it.”

“When are you leaving?

“As soon as I can pack and sell my home. That may take a while with this crazy housing market but who knows? I did miss you and would like to see you before I go.”

“When can we get together?”

“Well, this Friday would be good. Saturday is not a work day and you could come over for dinner.”

Kevin said, “I’ll be there at seven.” He knew she wanted him to spend the night since she mentioned that Saturday was not a work day. He was looking forward to what he was anticipating would happen. He hoped his expectations weren’t too high but from what he already knew about Becky, he didn’t think they were.

When Becky opened the door, Kevin was surprised. He noticed that Becky now had a short haircut and had lightened her hair color more. She had a nice tan and she had maybe lost a few pounds. He told her she really looked good and asked her to turn around a few times. Damn, she did look good and there was something different about her but he couldn’t put his finger on what it was. She looked younger and it seemed her figure had improved.

She gave him a very nice kiss and took his arm walking him through her house.

“Dinner will be ready in few minutes, how about making us a few drinks?”

Kevin thought that was a good idea and he made two dirty vodka martinis on the rocks, going easy on the vermouth.

The meal was good and he could tell Becky was excited about her forthcoming relocation. She talked about where she was going to live and the price of houses there which were considerably less than what they were selling for here. She told Kevin that she still wanted him to handle her investments and there was no change needed to her monthly bank deposit since Citibank had offices there. An address change was the only change that needed to be done to her account once she moved.

Kevin in helping her clean up after the meal told her he would increase the monthly deposit to her checking account and do some reallocating of her investments to offset her reduced salary.

They were sitting on the sofa in the living room, when Kevin said, “You really look good, Becky. You are going to break some hearts in Arizona and I suspect get a few pinches on your fine butt from some of the men out there. The men there will be hustling you and wanting to date you. There is also something different about you but I can’t figure out what it is.”

“Just between us and no one else, I had a face lift when I was in Arizona, like it?”

“Take this the right way, you look great and probably ten years younger than how you looked before, but you also looked great then. You are a beautiful woman.”

“Thanks for saying that but I also had something else done.”

“What else was done?”

“I also had a boob job. I went from a 32-B to a 36-D.”

Looking at her breasts Kevin said, “I did notice that your breasts were bigger, but I thought you were wearing some sort of a wonder bra.”

“I’m not wearing a bra, Kevin.”

His remark of “Oh boy” caused Becky to laugh.

“Enough about me; how are you doing?”

He told her that he was doing well because of how these pre-retirement seminars were increasing the number of clients he had. He was also getting some referrals from satisfied customers. He also told her about a few things that happened in the area since she was gone.

As she finished her drink and put her glass down Becky said they had talked enough.

She rose and extended her hand to Kevin. “Come with me, there are two things I want to show you.”

It took him a moment to understand what she just said but when he did, she saw the smile he had on his face while walking to her bedroom.

Show him she did and they were very nice. He spent considerable time both appreciating and nibbling on her enhanced breasts. Becky was proud of them and she had every right to be. It was one hell of night with Becky wanting to make love in every conceivable position. In between lovemaking sessions, he jokingly asked her if she had read the book ‘Kama Sutra’ while she was in Arizona. It surprised him when she said she had and it was the illustrated version.

A long lovemaking night resulted in deep sleep for the both of them.

The light of the morning woke him and her at almost the same time. Becky knew Kevin had a woody and placed herself over his hips since she said she wanted to put it to good use. He was just content to watch her enhanced rack as she moved her hips up and down. He did wet his thumb and place it against her clit to increase her enjoyment.

On his drive back to his condo he thought that his night with Becky only confirmed what he thought about the pleasure one could have with older women. They knew what they wanted and were not hesitant to go about getting it. Their wanting to have pleasure just gave him pleasure.

At work the following week, Kevin received a surprise when he received an e-mail from Pamela, asking him for forms so that she could change the beneficiary on her IRA. In the e-mail, she said she had just gotten married. Her new husband was an attorney for a large medical corporation.

Kevin responded by saying that he was sending her the forms and congratulated her on the marriage. He wished her much happiness. She was good people and had done a lot for him.

He had a few more dates with Becky before she relocated. He noticed that she had changed her style of dress and now wore clothes that showcased her breasts in some way. She apparently believed in Pamela’s philosophy that a girl needed to advertise her good points and she did have two of them to advertise. It was about two months after she had come back that she was leaving for good. It was one hell of a send off she gave him the weekend before she left.

Christine was still receptive to Kevin’s advances. She enjoyed having Kevin as she said, “Put the lumber to her” in different ways. She continued to demonstrate her oral talent in giving him head but he also reciprocated by demonstrating his oral skills on her. Both of them greatly appreciated the talents the other had.

They rarely went out to dinner because of the fear that some of her friends would see them and the gossip mills would start. Friday night dinners, with the sleepover at her house were the standard get together for them.

Kevin did convince Christine to shower with him in the morning. He had to promise her that he wouldn’t let her hair get wet when they did shower together. After they had lathered and rinsed off, Christine would bend and give him head. When she had him in a state of readiness, without toweling off she would go and bend over to rest her upper body on the bathroom sink counter. Kevin would liberally apply the KY she had put on the counter to his shaft before he would enter her in this very vulnerable position.

She told him that making love this way, her being bent over in that position gave her a feeling of helplessness. His dominance of her in this way gave her some intense erotic sensations she had never experienced before. He thought that her nipples resting on the cold granite counter top and his thumb pressing on her rosebud were big contributors to these sensations.

After one nice lovemaking session, Christine was cuddling in Kevin’s arms and said that she was being courted by a friend of her husband’s. This friend, a Stanton Randolph, was about her age and seemed to her to be expressing his intentions that he wanted to make their relationship more permanent. She told Kevin that if Stanton ever proposed, she would accept. Christine said or admitted that she missed being married and having the daily companionship of a man. She and Kevin both knew that the relationship they had was just for sex and that long term companionship was never a possibility for them. She further said that if she and Stanton did marry there would be a pre-nup involved and that Kevin would still be her financial advisor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.