Sister Mary's Bloomers - Cover

Sister Mary's Bloomers

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Patrick is an oversexed and very optimistic 16 year old who is attracted to his black robe garbed teachers. His adventures in an unexpected unmentionables buying expedition led to a very memorable 2 blowjob day by 2 very different females. Now he has to distribute the "goodies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

The words were familiar but I tried to block them out and pretend I didn't hear a single word.

Too late!

"Patrick Xavier Brynes! How many times do I have to call you? I will say it one more time. Get down to the principal's office right now!"

I searched my mind for recent transgressions against my schoolwork, my friends, one of the Sisters, or even if maybe some rat saw me smoking behind the school before it started. The last time I had made the trek down to the principal's office it was a completely fabricated "bum rap" but I still had to sweep out the lunch room the entire week and miss my coveted recess time.

At 16 years of age, I was a little younger than most of the others in my junior class at Saint Anthony's and would be on track to graduate at 17. I couldn't wait for graduation day because my single parent mom had promised to sign the papers for me to get into the Army before the war ended. It was incomprehensible to me that all those guys were dodging the draft and even heading to Canada to escape the reality of reporting to the induction office for military training and an express ticket to the war zone.

When I told my best friend Lois about my plans, she was startled and then pulled me into the tunnel between the church and school to have a fantastic make out session. She even allowed me to slide my hands under her panties to touch her hairy snatch with inquisitive fingers. I was surprised at how wet she was and thought for a moment she had peed her pants and was playing a trick on me. Then, I realized it was something else, something a bit stickier, something that had a scent that made me want to haul my dick out for some serious hand attention. The pretty 17 year old dark-haired Irish girl had been giving me these little tid-bits of female secrets for almost a year now. We would both be seniors next year and I wondered how we would manage to forestall the inevitable joining of our flesh in sinful copulation before that long-away date.

This year and next year, our classes were separated with the nuns taking the females and the brothers taking the males. I guess they figured human nature being what it is; it would be far too much temptation for young boys and girls to remain in close contact all day long. Probably that was why all the sisters were in their own Covent with no males allowed and the brothers were all housed in the basement under the church.

Lois was doing me now with her hand and looking me right in the eye with a very strange look on her face. She played with my little pee hole and I could see her pretty little pink tongue come out to the corner of her mouth. When she fondled my balls with her other hand, I couldn't hold it back any longer and we both watched the arc of my creamy cum shot out and adorn the opposite wall with a solid line of naughty boy juice. My cock was still hard and Lois bent over and kissed it unexpectedly. I never asked her to do anything like that because I really respected her a whole lot and I kind of had her on a pedestal of innocence and good intentions.

"Patrick, you will get yourself killed for no reason. Besides, I can't wait for you if you go into the Army. Don't you want to stay right here? We can both get jobs and do things together after we get out of school and no one can tell us what to do anymore."

My personal feelings on this were less optimistic than Lois's because I saw how my silly sister got herself pregnant right after high school and now was working in a factory in a dead end job and letting my mom take care of her little daughter. What she was proposing sounded more like a trap than the one I felt I was in at the present time. I wanted to get out into the world and see things I had never seen before. I wanted to meet people from other countries but not by running off to a cold place like Canada.

Before I went into Sister Regina's office, I made sure my tie was on correctly and checked my fingernails because she was a real tyrant about the fingernail thing. She was the sort of person that scared you if she had a clipper or a pair of scissors in her hand.

Sister Regina looked very imposing sitting there behind the huge wooden desk. I could only see her from the waist up and her face was framed by the white hood, but her eyes fixed me in place and made me feel like I was a bug being dissected on top of a metal tray. I was afraid that if I moved, I might even piss my pants like a little boy in trouble.

"Sit down Patrick; I want to talk to you about something."

I was surprised because she got up and came around to the front of the desk and perched herself on the edge right in front of me. All of a sudden, my cock started to get aroused just because I started thinking about how much hair she had on her pussy. It shocked me to have that thought because I generally never pictured a nun with a pussy before. I think it was the frustration of petting Lois's pretty bush and not being able to introduce my cock anywhere near her entrance that made me so disturbingly horny.

"Patrick, I have a problem. I have 8 sisters at the convent who need someone to go to the East side market and purchase some items for them of a confidential nature. They all seem to trust you pretty well because of how you shoveled the snow and even cleaned out the basement for them. Well, all except for Sister Mary who really doesn't trust any man not even Father Connell."

I just nodded my head and remembered how Sister Mary couldn't even look me in the eye even when she was doling out some cookies for me from the barrel in the basement. I promised to report to the mother superior right after Mass on Saturday morning in their little chapel. They would each give me their orders from the market. The mother superior would give me an envelope with sufficient money for all the purchases.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.