The Rent a Man Blues
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After Megan's husband died, she invented something to support herself and her daughter with. The invention works perfectly. A Japanese industrialist is interested in manufacturing it. He's even coming to America to negotiate the deal. But he thinks she's a man, and her interpreter knows him to be the kind of traditional man who won't do business with a woman. So suddenly, she needs a man to front for her. Sort of a Rent-a-man kind of thing. But who can she trust to do something like that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bob and Megan did not make love again in the morning. They kissed, and the kiss was full of both warmth and the knowledge that neither regretted what had happened. They didn't know what would happen in the future, but there were no second thoughts about the past.

Hiroto and Sinho were already eating when Bob and Megan came into the dining room. The girls, and Akio were absent. That's because the girls were indulging in their newfound fascination for what they had discovered together, and Akio was, again, eavesdropping through the wall, listening to the sounds of pleasure while he masturbated. When he spewed, it was on his sheets, as he had done the night before. He didn't care about that. Someone else was responsible for cleaning the sheets. That was part of his schisming attitude. America - and the Tomlinson family - would eventually change Akio Nakimura at least as much as they had already changed Hamako. But, of course, no one knew that yet.

So, when the young people finally straggled in to breakfast, the adults were finished. The boat was heading back toward land. There would be time for a little fishing, and some sunbathing, if anyone wanted to do that, but minds were already turning to what the future would hold back in the city. Final plans would be made. Documents would be drawn up, reviewed, and signed. Steps would be taken to arrange for the lease of property, and the construction or renovation of a factory.

All this was anticipated to take no longer than a week, and then the Nakimuras would return to Japan.

For Megan, things would begin moving toward a future that hopefully held brisk sales of a new product that she hoped women everywhere would embrace. She knew there would be bugs to work out, both in the process of starting the company and in the hardware and software they'd be selling. But those were simply tasks to complete.

What was unsure in her mind ... was what to do about Bob.

For both girls, the situation was both less and more complicated. That their relationship had changed radically, they both accepted. Their feelings were too strong, and too real to simply disregard. But both girls, upon seeing Bob that morning, had felt things stir in their loins. It was obvious to both girls that they were not simply lesbians, because they both wanted a man too. In fact, they both wanted the same man. And their newfound intimacy let them talk about that during the day as the boat sped them towards shore. They knew their relationship with each other would continue in some form or fashion.

What was unsure in their minds ... was what to do about Bob.

Bob, himself, was much more pragmatic about things. His relationship with Megan had changed. He liked that change. He hoped their intimacy would continue. At the same time, he knew that Sam's ghost hovered over them, and that it might prevent what mere mortals wished. And he was aware that Raleigh and Hamako had crushes on him. That was interesting too, because both girls were legal and free to do whatever they wished. So there was no impediment to him giving either of them some attention.

What was unsure in his mind though, was how such attention toward one, might affect his relationship with the other two.

All of which translated, when they returned home, to each of them spending time alone ... apart ... thinking about things.

It was a break that would let them all catch their emotional breath, and calm down.

At least for most of the rest of the day.

They were still hosting the Nakimuras, of course, and that meant taking at least dinner with them. And because Hamako went with them as the interpreter, Raleigh went with them too. Hamako made the arrangements over the phone, giving Hiroto the name of the restaurant to give to the taxi driver.

Preparing for dinner involved dressing for dinner, and that brought things sexual back to the forefront. Bob just happened to walk into the bedroom as Megan was getting ready. She was wearing only bra and panties, and he stopped to admire her. Her eyes met his in the mirror and she flushed.

"Have I told you today how beautiful you are?" asked Bob.

"No," she said. "Have I told you today how full of it you are?"

"No," he said. "How could we both be so careless?"

She snorted at him, and went back to doing things to keep her hair on top of her head.

Bob looked at the dress laid out on the bed. It was low cut.

"You wearing that?" he asked.

Her eyes flashed to his in the mirror again. "Yes. Is there something wrong with it?"

"Not at all," he said. "But you should probably go without the bra."

She stared at him for a second, her hands going still.

"You wish," she said.

"I do," he admitted.

She dropped her hands and turned on the bench to face him. Her face was flushed, wisps of loose hair floated around her head.

"What are we going to do, Bob?" she asked. The seriousness on her face made him want to get a smile out of her.

"Take off that bra and I'll show you," he said, smiling.

She called his bluff. Her hands went behind her and, like magic, the bra slackened and then fell into her lap as she shrugged her shoulders.

He stared. Her nipples were erect.

"Do we have time?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Then why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted to see your eyes like that," she said. "And because you need to be taught a lesson. This isn't a game, Bob. The feelings I have for you aren't some schoolgirl crush."

"You think I'm playing with you?" he asked, licking his lips unconsciously.

"No," she said. "But I also know you have feelings for the girls."

"I can't help that," he said. "They just exist. Like my feelings for you just exist. I've been around you both for years."

"Not Hamako," said Megan.

"Something in me loves the women in this family," he said. "Hamako has become part of the family."

"True," said Megan. "Did you know they made love last night?"

Bob jerked. "No!"

"They came to me ... worried. From what I can tell, they went to bed, excited by kisses you gave them. And apparently they ... experimented ... and liked it. They didn't know how to deal with the feelings that generated. They were afraid they had discovered they were lesbians."

"Wow," said Bob.

"Raleigh said they both still wanted you, though, and asked if that meant they weren't lesbians."

"Being a mother is interesting," said Bob.

"She doesn't know we did the same thing," said Megan.

"Except the outcome was different," he said. "I'm still worried I might be a lesbian, because all I think about is the three of you naked, and I'm not interested in men at all."

She didn't smile. Instead she turned back to the mirror and her hands went to her hair again. It made her naked breasts rise. The stiff nipples looked off in skewed directions.

"I'm thinking of finding out what it takes to become a Mormon," she said.

Bob blinked. Of all the things she might have said, that was the last one he would have expected.

"They don't do that anymore," he said.

"Well I have a feeling we need to find some sect that does," said Megan, looking at him in the mirror again. "I don't think I'm going to give you up ... and it's pretty clear they don't want to either."

"They don't have me in the first place," he said.

She chuckled, which startled him. It was the first sign of humor she'd displayed.

"Men are so blind," she said. "Why did you give them good night kisses?"

"They asked for them," he said.

"And if they ask you to take them to bed, what then?"

"That's different," he argued.

She stood and walked slowly to him, her hips swaying. She draped her arms across his shoulders, but did not embrace him. Her newly lipsticked lips came up to brush his, before she leaned back and stared at him.

"I guess you're right," she said. "All you did was kiss me in the water, beside that boat. And that all came to nothing ... didn't it." She smiled with her lips, but her eyes were serious.

He put his hands on her waist. "Look. I can resist a couple of teenaged girls," he said.

She let her loins sway forward and bump his gently.

"What if I tell you you don't have to?"

She laughed at the shock on his face as her words registered, and pushed away from him.

"I can't believe how all this makes me feel," she said. "I feel so alive! Now, go into the bathroom and take care of that lump in your pants. And then get dressed. We need to get there before them. Go on. Hurry up!"


The Tomlinsons had ordered aperitifs, alcoholic for Bob and Megan, and virgin for the girls, and were nursing them when the Nakimuras arrived. Megan had, indeed, left the bra off, which meant Bob was distracted. There had been no opportunity for him to talk things over with the girls. He had no idea how he'd even approach that. He just knew it had to be done. What he had discovered with Megan was too precious to just abandon. The girls, probably because they were trying to nourish that part of them that still wanted male companionship, had decided on their own to put Akio between them at the table. That he recognized that was clear on his face as he approached the table. His autocratic manner had already moderated significantly, and he'd only had close contact with Americans for a few days. He happily sat down between them and said "You two look hot tonight."

Raleigh rolled her eyes, but smiled. Hamako kept her face straight, but said "Thank you."

The meal was relaxed. Bob and Hiroto talked about the next day's schedule. Bob and Hamako would go with him. He had done business with Americans before, of course, but not in America. He would feel better with people on his team when he negotiated. But that didn't take long, and soon the conversation, what little there was, concerned inconsequential things.

Back home for the evening, they separated again. Megan wanted to go over the code in her software again. Raleigh wanted Hamako to see a particular movie they had on DVD. So Bob sat down at the computer in the den to check his email. After that was done, he started to click the machine to sleep, but then remembered the file Raleigh had been reading, and that had contained language that was exceedingly spicy.

He did a search for files that contained the words "fiddling around." The file was hidden in a path that was seven folders deep. When he got to that folder, it contained some sixty files. The file names were interesting. "unclebobstractor" was one. "brokeninbyuncle" was another. He saw "fiddlingaroundwithunclebob!" in the middle of the list. The name "bob" was in lots of the file names. He double clicked on the "fiddling" file, and began to read.


They weren't twins, but Raleigh and Hamako could easily be transposed into the places of the girls in that story. When he looked at the clock in the bottom right corner of the screen, he realized he'd been reading an hour. The program said he was on page 53, and that the whole thing had 140 pages. The story amazed him, primarily because Raleigh had been reading it. It was hot, and nasty ... and about nieces who had sex with their uncle.

He realized he was stiff in his pants. And that it was late. The last thing he needed was for someone to come along and find him reading this stuff.

He dumped the file, put the computer to sleep, and went to find Megan. She had just come from the shower. She tossed the towel she had used into the hamper and rolled onto the bed. She reached for a book and opened it, arranging her pillows to prop her up. Bob went to the dresser and got out some sweat pants to sleep in.

"Whatever you do, don't break your leg," he said, before he could think about it.

"Why?"

"Nothing," he said. "You have beautiful legs, and I'd hate to see them get hurt."

"You never look at my legs," she said. "You look at my breasts. You, Bob Tomlinson, are a tit man."

"Guilty as charged," he said.

"So was your brother. I'm used to it."

"Are you?" he asked, serious.

She closed the book and laid it aside. Getting up, she went to the door. Holding the knob, she turned to him.

"Have you kissed the girls goodnight?"

He blinked. "No."

"Are you going to?"

His penis twitched in his pants. It had only softened a little, between the computer and the bedroom. He hadn't thought anything would happen that night. He was only planning on going to bed when he entered the room.

"Should I?"

"I have no idea," she said. "I think I'm in the process of going barking mad, as that British woman on America's Got Talent would say."

He thought. It would be easy to rush into things.

"I found something on the computer," he said. "Something Raleigh has hidden there."

"You mean the dirty stories?" Her face was calm.

"You know about them?"

"I'm a programmer, Bob," she said. "You really think somebody could put things on my machine and I wouldn't find out?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.