The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 14: The First Test, Part 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: The First Test, Part 1 - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I awoke the next morning with the scent of her hair in my nostrils, and knew that things must be right with the world. She was once again sprawled across my chest, with one of her arms around me, and one of her legs tangled with mine. She was breathing deeply and evenly, and I hoped that whatever dreams she might be having were pleasant ones. I had certainly grown accustomed to waking up this way, even without the added benefit of the occasional oral assault.

The normal target of such assaults was stiffly at attention, primarily because of the pressure being asserted on my bladder, and I realized that any morning games would have to wait until I had attended to my somewhat baser needs. The problem of how to extricate myself from the bed was solved a moment later when she suddenly let out a snore, followed by a deep sigh, and rolled over onto her other side. I took advantage of the opportunity and slid out of the other side of the bed, heading for the bathroom.

When I returned, she was still deeply asleep, and I stood watching her for a moment, a smile creeping across her face. She was beautiful in repose, totally relaxed and with her hair in a tangled halo around her head. I resolved again that I would never let any harm come to her while I was in her life, and I planned to be in her life forever.

My stomach rumbled while I stood there, and I decided that some breakfast might be in order. By the amount of sunlight streaming in my window, I knew that the house would be empty, so it was safe to wander around. I headed to the kitchen and assembled a breakfast of toast, juice and coffee for two, then loaded a tray and went back up to my room.

She was still asleep, now on her back, with most of the bedclothes kicked off. I put the tray to one side, then grinned evilly and slipped a finger into the top of her slit, locating her dormant clit. I gently circled the little bud with one fingertip, rubbing only its sides, never pressing too hard, wanting her to wake up horny but unfulfilled. It took only a moment for her hips to start moving, and a low moan to start deep in her throat. I kept the finger moving slowly, my touch light, and watched as her breathing began to deepen, but she still didn't wake. I thought that she might be having a dream in which she was being aroused by someone, or something.

Being practical, and not wanting breakfast to get cold, I changed my tactics, and started tapping on the end of her clit with my fingertip. The first tap made her hips bounce a little, and each subsequent one got a similar reaction. She began to emit a little moan with each tap, but her eyes stayed closed, and I wasn't sure if she was still asleep, or just enjoying the stimulation. I started rubbing her little clit after each tap, and the motion of her hips got more violent and her breathing more ragged. I gave myself up to the knowledge that she was going to come any second, and increased the pressure of the taps and the rubbing, stretching out the latter to trigger the orgasm.

A few seconds more and her hips raised up off the bed, her back arching and her breath roaring out as she began wailing through the orgasm. I drove a finger into her wet depths to rub against her G-spot, dragging out the orgasm, and getting another series of moans and grunts in response. As I pulled my finger out, and rubbed it over her clit one last time, she shuddered, then dropped back to the bed, still with her eyes closed. Exasperated, I moved to one breast and tweaked its nipple, which finally made her open her eyes.

"You're not going back to sleep, and your breakfast is getting cold."

"I was having a really nice dream until some brute attacked my nipple."

"No, you were getting a really nice wakeup orgasm, but you were trying to be lazy and pretend that you weren't actually awake. No one can sleep through an orgasm induced by me, so I knew you were faking. Your nipple was chosen to pay the price."

"Proving once again that you are a loutish brute, and I hate you. What's for breakfast?"

"Interesting segue. We have juice, toast and coffee, as we have things to do today, and places to be."

"Places to be? What places to be?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out later. For now, eat, then we'll hit the shower." She leveled a questioning gaze at me, but reached for a glass of juice and a piece of toast.

Between bites, she asked, "What is rattling around in that cavernous skull of yours? And why do I think I should be afraid?"

"Fear not, fair maiden. You have nothing to fear while your knight in shining armour is near."

"More like my knight in pasty flesh. You need to get some more sun."

"Says she who can't go outdoors for fear of becoming a giant freckle."

"Well, I at least have a good reason. You, on the other hand, have no excuse."

"Well, I do in a way. Our current research project has involved much more in the way of indoor activities than outdoor."

"You do have a point, although a rather soft one at present." She giggled. "I know, I know, laughing at the male appendage will get me spanked." She giggled again, then went on, "Seriously though, we should probably schedule more time having sex outdoors, or at least more time at the pool."

"Ah, wrestling in the grass with a greased nymph ... sounds like fun."

"What do you mean 'greased nymph'?"

"Well, I'm assuming that we would need to wear at least some modicum of sunscreen. That would tend to make you slippery all over, rather than only in a certain place that I like to play at."

"Once again, proving that all men are pigs."

"Well, to be honest, you'd be the greased little piggy that I'd be trying to wrestle down and have my way with. You never know, it might be fun ... you trying to slip away, squealing loudly ... me trying to impale you with my sword and end your misery."

"The only misery I'd be in would be if you connected with that so-called sword. After all, it's pretty blunt." Her eyes were flashing as she spoke, and she was struggling to contain another giggle, so I let her have her fun, happy to see her in a gleeful mood.

I rolled my eyes at her, and let out a weary sigh. "If you're finished insulting me, can we go and have a shower?"

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever be finished insulting you, but we can go and have a shower nonetheless." As she walked past me on the way to the bathroom, she impulsively wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. "I do love you, even with all your faults." She quickly scampered out of reach as I was aiming for her rear with an open palm.

In the shower we got busy soaping each other and playing a little, but I kept things fairly business-like, and avoided her attempts to get me in the mood to bend her over and take her while we were wet and soapy. She seemed a little surprised and disappointed by my seeming lack of interest, but I had my reasons, even if I hadn't told her yet.

As we were drying each other off, I asked, "What have you got for clothes?"

"Shorts and a t-shirt, why?"

"You'll need to go home and change. Wear what you wore when we went to the toy store." She raised an eyebrow at me as I made shooing motions at her with my hands. "Just go, get changed, and come back."

She was back about ten minutes later, wearing the same denim skirt and blouse as on that day, and a pair of sneakers. The blouse was buttoned up most of the way, which was more demure than I wanted her to be.

"Do I pass inspection, now? And why am I dressed this way?"

"First things first. Are you wearing a bra?"

"Well, yeah. I usually do."

"Take it off, and undo some of the buttons on your blouse."

"What? Why?"

"Just trust me." She gave me another quizzical look, but took her blouse and bra off, and then put her blouse back on. She started doing up the buttons, starting from the bottom, looking at me while her fingers worked. As she finished the last button under her breasts, I raised my hand in a 'stop' gesture.

I stepped closer. "Are you wearing panties?" Her face lightened a few shades in colour as she nodded; I noticed her swallowing hard. I could almost hear the gulp. "Give them to me. You'll likely end up losing them otherwise." She reached under her skirt, and started pulling at her panties. After a little shimmy, they fell to her ankles and she bent to remove them. I reflected that I would have loved to have seen that shimmy without the cover of the clothes.

As she straightened up and handed me the panties, she looked into my eyes with more than a little trepidation. "Can I ask what is going on? Why am I not allowed any underwear?"

"I will explain everything in a moment, but I have one more thing that I need to do first." I turned and picked up a small paper bag containing my purchases from the building supply store. Opening the bag, I removed a length of chromed chain, and a small padlock. The chain had very small links, so it wasn't intended for much in the way of security, and the padlock would never have stood up to either a paper clip, or a small rock. I had not picked either one for their security capabilities, as they would be used more for their symbolism than for anything else.

As I approached, her eyes never left my hands. I stood facing her, and brought the chain around the back of her neck, making sure to get it under her hair. I joined the ends of the chain with the padlock, and snapped it shut, then moved the lock to the back of her neck. I was pleased with the result; I had guessed perfectly as to the length of the chain; it fit her neck closely, but not too tightly, so it looked more like a collar than a necklace. The chrome coating on the links made it look more like jewelry than utilitarian hardware, although it was jewelry of a punk nature. When I stepped back, her fingers went to the chain, touching it gently, and a small shudder went through her; I had a thought that she might have just deduced at least some of what I was about to say.

I looked closely into her eyes, and took a breath. "For today, you may consider that you have just been collared. That chain is somewhat more socially acceptable than the regular collar, but still has all of the same meaning. It is a collar in every sense, and I have placed it on you along with all of the responsibilities that go with it. Do you accept the collar, and do you give yourself up to me as my property, to carry out my wishes?" The moment I told her that the chain was her collar, she started to lower herself to her knees, clasping her hands behind her back. I finished my little speech looking down into her eyes.

"Yes Master, this slave accepts this collar as a sign of your ownership, and this slave will do whatever you command."

"Good." I pulled up a chair and sat in front of her, making it easier for the two of us to maintain eye contact. "Today can be considered as a practical test. You are probably wondering why you are not wearing underwear, and have your blouse unbuttoned. It's not just to excite me, although it does have that effect.

"I am sending you on a mission, one that has a minor element of danger, but that is where the test part comes in. We have talked about wanting to acquire some more advanced toys, such as a heavier whip, from the adult toy shop. Well, your mission is to go to the toy store and buy those items.

"Of course, Clara will be at the store, and you know that Clara will want to play with your luscious little body. You know that Clara would like nothing more than to dominate you, and make you her sexual plaything. She will want to try out the toys on you, and she will likely want to have sex with you." I paused at this point, letting her absorb what I had said, and curious to see her reaction. Her face seemed to have a tinge of fear to it. "Do you have any questions to this point?"

Her voice was very quiet, and had a slight tremor to it. "M-Master, I ... this slave is afraid of what might happen to it ... M-Master. This slave is afraid of Clara."

"Do not worry, little slut. You will only be on your own for about an hour. I think that will be long enough for whatever needs to happen. I will not be going in with you, as that would skew the parameters of the test; you need to be on your own for most of the time, because it is your will that needs to be tested, not mine. Are you still with me?"

"Yes, Master, but this slave isn't sure what it is supposed to do."

"Here's the meat of the mission. You are to go into the store, and deal with Clara as if you and she are complete equals. Your primary goal is to resist 'falling under her spell' as it were. You may permit her to touch you, but only if you allow it. For example, during our last visit, she took charge and practically stripped you in the store. On this mission, you may allow her to touch you, but only if you are willing. You have my permission to let anything happen that you are comfortable with, but if there is something you do not want to do, feel free to say so, and to refuse to submit to her. You have free will, and I expect you to exercise it. If you feel like opening your blouse and letting her play with your breasts, you may do so, but the choice will be yours; she cannot simply expect to have free access to your body."

"But Master, this slave is wearing a collar. It has no free will when it is wearing a collar."

"Ah, but remember what I told you yesterday. That is my collar, and you are my property when you wear it. No one else has dominion over you when you wear my collar. Only I may give you orders, and only I may expect your full submission. You have no free will where I am concerned, but you are in complete command when I am not there and others attempt to order you around. Therefore, I can order you to go to the toy store, but you have total control while you are there without me. Do you understand? Have I cleared up any confusion?"

"Yes, Master. This slave understands perfectly ... and thank you, Master. This slave did not want to be under Clara's control without you there."

"Good. But ... understand that once I arrive, I may give Clara permission to play with you again, and you will have no choice since you will be submitting to me, and not her."

"Yes, Master. This slave understands that you may order her to submit."

"All right then, I think we're about ready. Do you have any questions about the mission?"

"Yes, Master. What items will I be buying?"

"Ah, yes. I have prepared a list. You won't actually be buying them, as I'll be there before the transaction is complete, but you will be getting Clara to assemble the group for you, and there may be demonstrations necessary."

"Demonstrations, Master?"

"Well, yes. For example—one of the items on the list is a new set of nipple clamps, with teeth. You'll need to try them on to see which ones would be best. You can have Clara fit them for you, or you can wait until I arrive, but either way your little nipples will feel the clamps before we leave the store. We may also need to try out a few swings of the new whip on some portion of your anatomy."

She didn't sound too happy as she said, "Yes, Master."

I handed her the list and her fake ID, then took her chin in my hand. "Do not worry my little slave. You will not be on your own for long, and I will be looking out for you as soon as I get there. I have every confidence in you, even if you are somewhat unsure yourself. I love you, and will let no harm come to you." I finished my little speech by wrapping her in my arms and kissing her long and hard. "I think the most difficult job will be to avoid flashing people on the bus, but if you want to do that, you have my permission."

She frowned at me and said, "Fat chance of that happening. What's under this skirt is private, at least most of the time."

I slid a hand under the back of the skirt and squeezed one of her buttocks. "What's under this skirt is the cutest little bottom I have ever fondled, and I look forward to holding it again."

"Or kissing it..."

"Yes, I know, as it recedes from my life. Now, kiss me one more time, then be off, and I'll see you later."

After the kiss, she started heading for the door. Over her shoulder, she said, "Don't you dare be late."

In truth, I had every intention of arriving at the store before her. I watched her until she turned the corner on the way to the bus stop, then went back in and called a cab. The taxi arrived just as I finished dressing and grabbing my wallet and my own fake identification.

As we turned the same corner she had walked to, I had a momentary flash of panic in case she saw me, but the bus was a half-block ahead, and she was not in sight. The taxi quickly passed the bus, and we arrived in the area of the store about a half-hour before I expected her bus to stop. I had the driver drop me down the street from the store, and paid him for the trip.

As I scouted the area, I found an alleyway that ran behind the stores along the street; this was the route that larger delivery vehicles used when bringing in merchandise. Most of the back doors to the stores were standing open, as the loading bay areas also housed dumpsters and stacks of empty pallets, and various employees were going in and out with trash and used packaging.

The back of the adult store had its name displayed on a little sign, and its own rear entrance was propped open. I walked up to the loading dock, keeping an eye out for security cameras, or other employees. I spotted one camera, but was easily able to avoid it by keeping to one wall; it was covering the truck parking area, but not the stairs to the loading dock, or the person-sized door to one side of the truck bay.

I quietly walked through the warehouse and storage space at the back of the store, aiming toward the regular retail area, and looking for places in which to conceal my presence. Luck seemed to be with me, as the entrance to the warehouse area had its own door propped open, so I could easily hide behind the door, and peek around it. The main aisles in the store were mostly oriented in lines that pointed from front to back, so I could see the entire length of nearly every aisle from the warehouse door.

Since I still had some time, I decided to explore the back area a little more, just in case I needed a different hiding spot on short notice. In one corner, I discovered the primary control unit for the store's security camera system, which surprised me by its sophistication. There were three large colour monitors, and a control panel that allowed individual cameras to be panned and zoomed, or for the system to automatically switch through a series of cameras, activating each for a few seconds at a time.

The system was very intuitive, and I started to play with a few cameras, isolating individual customers. I quickly found Clara with a customer, and was shocked to discover that the system even had sound capabilities, as I could hear all of their conversation coming through a speaker beside me.

I puzzled over the need for such a sophisticated system, then realized that it might actually be necessary to prevent lawsuits, given the nature of the business. By the same token, the system was good enough that sexual encounters in the store could be recorded and forwarded to on-line services. I wondered whether something of that nature might be going on.

As I panned around the store, I caught a view of the front door opening, and decided to use the camera system instead of trying to stay hidden among the display shelves or peeking around the warehouse door. Squarely displayed on the monitor before me was the love of my life, reaching into her pocket for the list I had given her. As she wandered further into the store, Clara moved away from the customer she had had been helping, and toward the front door.

As she approached, Clara started the standard greeting of "Hi, is there anything I can help you with...", then paused as she recognized the girl before her. Her smile got wider, and she stepped up closer, "Well, hello again. Are you here to play some more? I had a lot of fun when you were here the last time."

My love hesitated for a second, and I could see her swallow, and then draw herself up a little. "Hello, Clara. There are a few items that I am looking for. I have a list."

In the next instant, Clara moved very close, and her right hand reached out to grasp a breast, obviously squeezing it firmly. "Are you sure that's all you want? The last time you were here I had a lot of fun with these tits of yours."

"Please take your hand off of me. I am here to shop for a few items, and that is all." She reached to remove Clara's hand, and after a momentary struggle, stepped back and free of her grasp.

Clara decided not to pursue things for the moment. Sounding disappointed, she said, "Fine. What do you need?"

I knew that the first item on the list was an additional set of nipple clamps of a stronger variety, but she surprised me. "I have been having some trouble with the Ben Wa balls, as it is taking longer than I thought to build up the muscle strength to hold them in. I have seen others on-line that are joined together. Could you show me something like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.