The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 11: The Eighth Lesson

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Eighth Lesson - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

In the middle of the night I rolled over and bumped into something warm and soft in my bed, then wrapped my arms around it and drifted off to sleep again. As consciousness faded, a small smile formed on my lips, as my somnolent brain registered that I was not alone, and was happier for being that way. An untold number of hours later, I came to feeling very refreshed, albeit with hair curled over my face, and a wet feeling on my chest.

As I opened my eyes, I could see that the hair was curly and dark red, so I knew in an instant to whom it belonged. The wet feeling took me a moment to decipher, but I soon realized that the position of her head would indicate that she was drooling out of one side of her mouth. I smiled at the realization, and wondered if she would be embarrassed when she woke up.

I settled my head back into the pillow, just enjoying the feel of her breath on my chest, and her warmth wrapped around me, and knew that I wanted to wake like this whenever I could, and for as long as I could. Almost involuntarily, I hugged her tighter with the arm that was wrapped around her, and the sensation must have woken her, for she stirred, and then lifted her head.

Quietly she said, "Why is my face wet?"

"I would opine that you drool in your sleep. It does detract somewhat from your other more desirable qualities, few and small as they are."

"It sounds to me like someone is attempting to remove themselves from the list of people that I might one day consider having sex with."

"Well, yesterday I was reduced to the status of being a 'loutish brute', so I thought it only fair to point out that fuck buddies have little in the way of redeeming qualities, other than a convenient orifice or two."

"Don't forget the shapely buttocks, since you'll be asked to kiss them as they recede from your life."

I didn't have a ready comeback for that final comment, as it was too early in the morning. I could see through the window that the first grey tendrils of dawn were making their appearance, and we wouldn't be able to leave my room for a couple of hours yet. I settled for wrapping my other arm around her, and pulling her up to my position so that I might kiss her for a long time.

Our tongues played with each other, sometimes in her mouth, sometimes in mine, and I could feel her smile on her lips, mirroring my own. Kissing her was one of the most enjoyable activities that I knew, and I lost myself in the feel of her full lips, the touch of her tongue, and the taste of her mouth. After a long time, I whispered into her mouth, "You are the only fuck buddy I know, the only fuck buddy I will ever know, and I will be a happy man forever.

"The list of people with whom I would consider having sex only has one name on it, at least for the moment, although I am thinking about holding an open audition and setting up a casting couch." After a moment, she smiled. "Gotcha."

"I should warn you that a spanking is looming large in your future."

"I love you."

"You are deflecting, but I will allow it for now." I nestled her head under my chin, and we drifted back to sleep. About an hour or so later, we woke together, once again tangled in each other's arms. Another round of deep kisses followed, and this time hands began to caress flesh, and breathing got deeper and a little ragged. I rolled onto my side, taking her with me, and turned her so that we could spoon, my growing erection being caught in the cleft of her shapely buttocks.

My hands filled with her firm breasts, and I started massaging the two wonderful orbs, bringing a low moan to her throat. I quietly reminded her that we were not alone in the house, as it was too early for my parents to have left. She nodded her understanding, but continued her little moans every time I squeezed one of her breasts.

The warmth of her rear against my groin brought me to full erection, and she slipped a hand between her legs, guiding the head of my penis into her slippery folds, and slowly impaling herself. Her moaning got a little louder as I slid into her depths then quieted once I was all the way in. I could feel her internal muscles rippling along my length, and reflected on how much I loved this girl, and the connection of our bodies in this fashion.

After a moment, I could feel some movement near the base of my shaft, and wasn't sure what was happening. I soon realized that she was playing with her clit, rubbing the little bud and bringing herself to orgasm without any movement of our joined genitals. I thought this was a novel way of keeping the noise level down, as at least no one would hear the bed moving.

I decided to give her a little help, so I brought my hand over on top of hers. When she felt my hand, she moved hers out of the way, then laid hers on top of mine, and began using my fingers to rub herself. I allowed my hand to be guided by her, and started enjoying the experience. I knew that she was heightening her orgasm by making it seem like it was being caused by someone else, and not her own hand.

I used my other hand to stimulate her breasts, squeezing one quite firmly, then working the nipple in the manner she liked. Her hand started to move a little faster, and she pressed a little harder on my fingers as they worked over her clit. Her mouth fell open, and I could hear her breath rasping in and out, so I knew she was getting close. I started the barest in and out movement of my hips, and the extra stimulation nearly drove her to the edge.

I knew that she had bare seconds before an orgasm could hit her. I moved my mouth to her ear, and whispered, "Now baby." I pinched her clit between my index finger and my thumb, rubbing them along the sides of her little button with a firm grip, and her hips shot toward my hand, pulling partway off my penis. I used the punishing hand to pull her back toward me, never releasing her clit, and her moaning started getting much louder as her hips churned. I could feel the spasms of the orgasm along the length of my penis as her internal muscles rippled. She turned her face into the pillow, biting it as a gag to keep the noise level down.

I gave her clit a final rub, and felt another round of tremors go through her; I thought that I might have triggered a second, smaller orgasm. I wrapped both arms around her, holding her until the tremors passed, kissing the back of her head gently. After a few minutes, she quietly said, "I've heard of a technique in which the female can bring the male to orgasm simply by using her internal muscles, but I do not think I could do it."

"Maybe you need to start wearing the Ben Wa balls full time. I would imagine the muscles they stimulate are the same ones you would need."

"I've tried them a few times around the house, but they keep falling out."

"Well, there is nothing stopping you from wearing panties; most girls do, and that would help keep them in."

"I suppose if nothing else it would keep them from rolling across the floor if they fall out."

I started to laugh at this comment, and buried my head in the back of her neck to suppress the noise. I could feel her giggling quietly along with me. The sensation felt wonderful, but after she calmed she started easing my penis out of her channel. As soon as it was clear, she rolled over to face me, and slid down in the bed. The head of my penis was soon engulfed in wet warmth once again, and her wicked little tongue went to work.

It was my turn to moan as she flicked her tongue all around the corona. When she attacked the frenulum, my hips shoved out at the massive burst of sensation, trying to drive myself into her throat. She allowed a few inches to enter, then pushed me back until she had just the head and an inch or two in her mouth. That tongue went into full attack again, and soon I was the one biting the pillow in an effort to keep the noise down.

After spending so much time in her vagina, my penis was already sensitized, and it wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. I could feel the orgasm starting to build, and started hunching involuntarily at her face. As it started to break, she sensed a change in my penis, and drove her face into my groin, socketing my penis in her throat as I began to erupt. Her throat muscles worked over the head, and I grunted into the pillow with every shot of cum as it went down her throat. As my ejaculation weakened, she began withdrawing slowly, licking and cleaning me on the way. Soon, only the head was left in her mouth, and her wicked tongue was once again everywhere, catching the last few drops as they oozed out.

She crawled back up to my level, and kissed me deeply. "Now that I've had breakfast, we should probably hit the showers." I kissed her again, and said, "Before we hit the showers, I think we're due for a shave. I've got some stubble, and I thought you might as well."

"Yes, I do have some stubble, and you're right, we should touch things up, especially for where we're going today."

"And where might that be?"'

"The beach."

"Why the beach? We've got a pool right here, and spent yesterday in it."

"But a beach has people at it."

"Yes. So... ?"

"So, at the beach we can indulge in a little exhibitionism, which is today's lesson."

"How will we indulge in exhibitionism? Do you have a new very tiny bikini, or something?"

"Nope, no new suit. I don't need one."

"You don't need one..."

"Not at a clothing optional beach."

"Ah, now I understand. So you want to parade your shapely little body where an untold number of strangers will see it."

"Yes. I want to see what kind of effect it might have on me. It is a bit of a kink, I'll admit, but I have found that I like being naked. Being naked with other people is just the next logical step. And there is one aspect that you seem to be forgetting."

"What's that?"

"You'll be naked along with me."

I had to let that one sink in for a moment or two, as I hadn't actually thought about it in those terms. She was right, of course—we were in this project together, in whatever direction it took us.

I heard the garage door open and close, so I knew that my parents had left, and we could now move around freely. We got out of bed, heading for the bathroom. While I got out the shaving supplies, she perched on the edge of the vanity counter, and spread her legs. I soaked a wash cloth in hot water, then laid it over her mound, massaging the warmth and wet into her skin. After I had spread a thin layer of shaving cream all over her pretty parts, I started shaving her, first taking long strokes over her mound, then shorter ones in the trickier locations. A little playing with her labia, and some very short strokes, and she was done. I eyed her hungrily, and she said, "We don't have time. Trade places so I can do you."

"That's all I wanted, was to do you."

"I know what you wanted, you brute. You wanted to defile my poor defenceless body with that club between your legs." We were moving around, with her now standing, and me sitting on the vanity.

"Defile, yes. Poor and defenceless, I don't think so. And besides, it would be an attack with a friendly weapon." She started giggling. "I hope you will get yourself under control before you come near me with a sharp instrument."

"You started it by lusting after my virginal little body."

"Virginal ... I think we passed that point several lessons ago." I gaped at her next performance as she put a hand to her forehead, and in a mockery of a southern belle's voice, said, "Oh mercy, what will I do? You have ruined me for marriage ... who will ever want me now ... I have been destroyed by your brutish advances. I will have to pray for guidance." She could no longer keep it up, and dissolved in a fit of laughter. I could not believe this new side to her character; I could only attribute it to some new-found confidence since this project had started. Seeing her open up like this only made me love her more.

Calming herself, she wetted my groin and spread shaving cream around it, then applied herself to the task at hand, so to speak. Indeed, her hand kept finding its way to my penis, not just moving it out of the way, but firmly massaging it at some moments, and sliding along its length at others. When she was done, she rinsed the razor and wiped off the extra soap, then said, "Switch places again."

When she was seated on the vanity, she pulled me toward her, and once again took my penis in hand. This time, she lined it up with her slippery folds, and positioned the head at her entrance. "Fill me up."

I moved my hips into her, sliding my shaft all the way in. Her head tipped back and she moaned as she relished one of her favourite feelings. When I was firmly socketed, and molding my skin to hers, she wrapped her legs around me tightly, and put her arms around my neck. "Put your hands under my ass and pick me up." I obeyed her request, and lifted her off the vanity, then let her slip just enough to be firmly supported by my hands and my penis. She moaned as her clit made contact with my pubic area.

I decided to have a little fun. I think she was expecting me to just walk into the shower, but instead I tipped my hips back slightly and used her ass to lift her up a little so I could slide my penis part way out of her. Almost as soon as I did this, I let her slip back, and canted my hips up, and she slammed back down to the root. She gave a little yelp of surprise, and arousal, so I did it again, and started a rhythm. She hadn't expected me to be able to do her standing up, with no support; she was likely planning to be held against a wall in the shower. I was enjoying what I was doing, and the look of arousal on her face made we want to continue.

Our bellies were slapping against each other, and she was grunting with each drop. Her breasts were sliding along my chest in a deliciously sweaty fashion, and her head was starting to flop around as she was losing muscle control. I continued moving her up and down my penis and slapping my hips into hers, thoroughly enjoying the feelings, and thoroughly enjoying what she looked like as her arousal spiked.

Her little yelps started getting faster, and I could tell that she was getting close. My own orgasm was somewhere behind, but I was fairly certain that the sight, sound, and feel of her coming would be sufficient to put me over the edge. A few more strokes and she wailed into the orgasm. I held her tighter as I kept her moving, because her limbs were flopping around somewhat. She was punctuating her moans with a grunt every time she bottomed out, and finally responded enough to tighten her hold on my shoulders. When she realized that I had not come yet, she brought her face in close to mine and locked eyes with me.

"That's it baby ... do me hard ... get yourself off ... come for me ... I love you." The sight of her post-orgasm, and her exhortations, short-circuited my brain, and I yelled into my own orgasm, madly spraying her channel with my cum, grunting with the force of the ejaculation. As my legs weakened, I tightened my hold on her ass, not wanting to drop her. I felt her arms tighten around my neck, and her head move to my shoulder. Through the roaring in my ears, I could hear her moaning and whimpering again, her arms clutching me tightly.

After a moment, I felt strong enough to hold her up and start walking to the showers, and she pulled back a little from our embrace to be able to kiss me. I started the water flowing in the shower, then lifted her to let my penis drop free so that I could set her down on her feet. She kept her arms around my neck, and pulled me down for another deep kiss.

Breaking her hold, she looked into my eyes. "We have got to do that again sometime. I never realized that you were strong enough to do me standing up like that. I felt so much under your control that it was as if I was just a fuck toy; and then when you started coming, I had a second orgasm just from feeling you filling me with your cum."

I held her tightly, then moved back and looked into her eyes. "You will never be just a fuck toy to me. You are part of me; you are one of my limbs. I cannot be without you. Yes, you do fit nicely around my penis, but that's just proof that we are a perfect fit for each other."

She sobbed and threw herself into my embrace, and I held her until the emotions passed, then moved us under the spray and started washing her beautiful body. She calmed under my ministrations, and we finished the shower with no more than the usual amount of caressing, fondling, and enjoying.

After getting dried, we donned shorts, t-shirts, and sandals, and grabbed a quick breakfast. We loaded small backpacks with snacks for lunch, bottles of water, and tubes of sunscreen, then headed out the door. The trip to the beach took about an hour by buses, and we arrived at a huge expanse of sand, the sun glowing off the surf, and hundreds of little children running along the sand and into the waves. Parents kept a close eye on things, as did lifeguards.

We started walking along the sand, in the direction of a point of rock that stuck out into the surf. This was the demarcation line that separated the regular beach from the clothing optional version. To get from one beach to the other, it was necessary to either wade out into the surface and walk around the point, or climb a very tricky path over the point. Both routes were liberally plastered with signs warning that nude people could be found beyond this location. We elected to take the wetter route, so we kicked off our sandals and put them in our backpacks, then waded out into the surf.

The water rose past our knees as we reached the end of the rocky point, but the bottom remained sandy, so it was an easy walk to get past this natural barrier. As we reached dry land on the other side, there was another phalanx of warning signs, and another expanse of beach. This one was much emptier than its clothing required equivalent.

We stopped and looked at each other, and I said, "Well, it's now or never. This is the fight or flight moment."

She looked up at me and smiled, then dropped her backpack and reached for the hem of her t-shirt. In a moment it was over her head, and her hands were moving to her shorts. A few more seconds and she was gloriously naked, under the bright sunshine. Granted, I had seen her like this just yesterday in my backyard, but somehow this seemed completely different. She bent to fold her clothes and put them in her backpack, and raised an eyebrow at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.