Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 27: Power Plays

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27: Power Plays - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Set apart for their use below deck was a room of about ten-foot width and twenty-foot in length. That wasn't very spacious for a group of eight people and one dog. Of course the Princess let everyone know what she thought about their new quarters, until Roban threatened his show of power could be the public spanking of an insufferable nagging slave. Through the canvas they first had to listen to all kinds of taunts and comments about assumed or suggested activities and later to snoring and various other sounds of a finally sleeping crew.

Roban didn't like to admit it, but he felt at least as annoyed about their new sleeping situation as Iane did. Actually, some of the suggestions the crew had to offer sounded pretty good to him, and he would have liked to test them, but they all had promised to abstain from any kind of nightly activities that could lessen the effect of the show Iane had planned for the next day. Since she hadn't let them know any specifics, that could have been practically everything. So no one did anything other than trying to fall asleep.

Athea had taken her usual sleeping place on Roban's chest and belly. She squirmed and wiggled around until she was at long last satisfied with her position, or more probably, satisfied because Roban's groaning let her know that now he wouldn't fall asleep anytime soon. He lay awake a little longer, listening to the relaxed and slow breathing of the women around him and thought about the future.


They woke up early the next morning when someone yelled for the first shift of oarsmen to start their work. Roban warned them not to empty the chamber-pots against the wind, but his helpful advice only earned him some angry glares from the moody women. He retreated on deck to have some breakfast while watching the oarsmen suffer their drudgery. He did it gleefully, since those were the same men whose taunts and comments he had to indulge last night. The view seemed to lighten up the women's mood as well when they joined him on deck.

The sight of the women inspired the crew in turn to a new round of yelled taunts and lewd remarks.

"We couldn't hear you last night. Didn't the boy even try to fuck you or wasn't he man enough to make you scream?"

"Look at them, they are just little girls who don't know the difference between a boy and a man!"

"We should teach them. One night and they would learn all they need, and with it they would receive a lifetime worth of memories."

With the fluid movement of a professional dancer Iane rose to her feet. Her voice, as beautiful and dangerous as a siren's-call, silenced everyone.

"I'm Iane, Princess of Erylaness, daughter of Ipochone, the Goddess of Love. I've been living in your world for a thousand years. There is nothing you can teach me anymore. You are the ones who will learn about the true meaning of desire and despair. Facing the limits of your pathetic existence, you will understand one thing and you'll never forget it ever again:

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!"

As she spread her arms the priestesses dropped their coats and rushed to her side. They opened the silver girdle of her deep blue robe and Iane stepped gracefully out of it, baring herself for everyone to look at her. None of the staring men could remember ever having seen anyone more beautiful and desirable, nor could they envision that they ever would.

Her skin was a silken dream, radiating warmth and sensitivity; her hair a bright corona of light around the sun that was her face; her breasts the proud and boisterous emblem of everything that's feminine; waist and hips the curves on the way to heaven; her sex the sensual promise of boundless, carnal fulfillment. Iane was a vision beyond a mere human's imagination of perfection.

In stunned silence and to looks of wonder and admiration Iane strode from the stern between the manned thwarts of the ship. The motion of her long toned legs and swaying hips an irresistible order, commanding the eye to follow every step of the magnificent Goddess. Reaching the mast she turned around and held out her arms, crossing them at the wrists. Once again the priestesses rushed to her sides and her captivated audience watched them binding her hands with a golden chain. Iane stretched her enchained arms to the sky. Nigulla and Patessa tied them to the mast at her back, before they hurried back to the stern.

"Here I am, naked and helplessly chained to the mast of your ship. Brave warriors, pride of the Norgar nation, now let me see what you wanted to teach me."

The expression on the faces of the men varied from anxious anticipation to maddened lust, but for a moment no one moved or uttered a sound. The first warrior who did move was from a thwart close to the stern. With a guttural roar he jumped up and dashed into Iane's direction. He broke down on his knees ten feet before he could reach her chained figure and his roar changed to a drawn out groan. He tried to stand up on his wobbly legs, but moaning sank down again. Many more men jumped up and joined the fate of their hapless comrade. Every one of those broke down, moaning and soiling his crotch with a very premature ejaculation. They felt no relief from their climaxes. On the contrary, their already dire state of lust grew. It was a compelling need to move just a few more yards and reach the target of the maddening hunger they felt. They tried, creeping and crawling, urgently clawing at the deck's planks to pull just a few inches closer. But they all failed. All they could do was stare; longingly, defeated and miserable. Their hopeless yearning was spurred by the beautiful sound of Iane's laughter.

And it became worse. The men closest to her, a ring of squirming and moaning bodies, were the first hit by a new wave of ever-increasing sexual need and frustration. Orgasms, without a feeling of relief or satisfaction, tortured their minds to the brink of insanity. The wave continued and reached out, threatening to drown everyone on the ship in relentless lust and the agony of denied release.


Athea felt a high state of excitement as well. No overwhelming sexual desire, but rejoiced at the sight of the chaos surrounding her. She was unable to feel compassion or pity for Iane's victims. She didn't feel anything more than pure joy, even though she heard her friends and lovers started moaning and squirming too. Caught in the webs of her own nature, Athea didn't feel any need to defend or help her friends.


Iane's charms also hit the beast. It reacted as it always did. A deathly threat, a sexual craving or the need to defend its possessions, it made no difference. The beast's response was to destroy the source of the challenge, if it only could get out of this damn cage. Something was wrong, usually a heightened state of arousal was distracting to its jailor and he became careless and weak. Today he was smiling about its furious attempts to break free. Growling angrily the beast listened to his soothing whispers, slowly calming down when he promised to set it free and soon enough.


Roban took in everything; the sound of Iane's laughter as the men's groaning changed to sobs of helpless despair; the panting and moaning of his friends and the happy giggling of his little sister. So far this wasn't his show of power, it was Iane's and it was time for a change. Even more so than the Norgar ship's crew, it was his overweening slave who had to learn a lesson.

Roban rose to his feet and strode forward, aiming directly for his delightedly laughing cousin and the mast she was chained to. She immediately noticed his approach and her fervently gleaming sapphire eyes met an emotionless gaze from pale-blue shards of ice. The radiant smile that appeared on her face made her look even more alluring, if that would have been possible at all. The next moment Roban got struck by a wave of savagely sexual starving. He received a dangerously sounding growl in response as he fed it to the beast. Iane heard the growl and her eyes flashed in recognition, but she wasn't the only one hearing and knowing the sound.

"Feed her to the beast brother, it is hungry and she looks yummy," Athea suggested mirthfully before she continued looking around, happily giggling about everything.

Roban stood in front of Iane looking down at her bound figure without any emotion visible on his face.

"I am your slave Roban and I want you to know the reason I choose you as my master. I would never have submitted to Destruction, but I am submitting to you, the mortal that holds his leash. All of our family, immortal Gods and Goddesses with unlimited power have failed where you have succeeded. You have done the impossible. You control what can't be controlled. By mastering Destruction, you hold the key to Existence in your hands. They will fight you, but I am Submission and this is my destiny. You are worthy," Iane proclaimed, but was shocked out of her regal dignity when she heard him loudly laughing in response.

With one hand he grasped her chained wrists and lifted her off the ground. Iane's naked body slid up the mast until her eyes were level with his. He saw the defiance in them, but he also saw the excited anticipation enlightening their depth.

"You are blinded by your overbearing pride, my slave. A part of me lives in a cage, but we are one. Don't you worry though, you will learn. As you will learn to submit all of you and not just a part of yourself. Simply moaning in delight whenever you call me Master wouldn't even be good enough coming from a mere human, but you are the Goddess of Submission, supposed to be the perfect slave.

You believe you are free to submit and to choose your master?

NO one is free of his own nature Iane. Your belief in your freedom will end today. Your body and mind are mine, slave. From now on you'll have to take your pride in the perfect obedience you will show to me and you'll be rewarded with something only a true slave will ever experience."

The smile on his face was inscrutable as he talked to Iane smile. He gently touched her face with his free hand and his thumb stroked the full lower lip of her mouth until it started to quiver.

"My pleasure will be yours, slave. You will come with those lips wrapped around my cock, because of the delight you'll know I am feeling. Every time I use your body, in every way I want to, you'll feel nothing but joy. You'll cum on a word of command, because you'll revel in obeying your Master's every order." Roban told her while staring into her eyes.

Iane's lips opened and a deep moan escaped before she muffled herself by sucking on his thumb. She moaned in need as it slipped from her mouth and his hand traveled down her body. Chained to the mast and lifted off her feet she squirmed helplessly as his big hand kneaded the pliant flesh of her big breasts and his wet thumb circled and teased the throbbing nipples. His hand continued its journey down to the side of her small waist and took a path inside to caress her toned belly. Iane moaned again when it followed the inside curve of her hip and neared the delta between her thighs. She lifted and spread her knees, baring her yearning center to get his attention. His fingers slid through the parted lips before he drove his fore- and middle-finger deep inside of her and the palm of his hand possessively cupped her pussy.

"I am yours, Master, make me cum please," Iane groaned, all pride and defiance gone from her voice, only need was left.

She looked down between her spread thighs when his fingers began to pump her twat. The motion became a blur to the eye as he pushed and pulled faster and faster. Matching the obscenely wet squishing sounds of his thrusting fingers, copious amounts of Iane's juices sprayed from between her quivering and desperately wide-spread thighs.

There was no regal dignity left for Iane the way Roban masturbated the whimpering Goddess. A violently intense and short while later she came with a mournful sounding wail, but her body erupted in deeply satisfying, orgasmic bliss and streams of her syrupy thick fluids poured out of the depth of her spasmodic clenching cunt. Roban silenced her pitiful wailing cry with a deep kiss.

"You will be a good slave for a while now, won't you?" Roban asked her grinning a few moments later.

"Yes, Master, I will be good ... for a while. Now fuck me, please!" She told him smiling in return.

Still chained to the mast she had to wait patiently watching him undress. She wrapped her long, strong legs around his waist when he finally lifted her up, his hands grabbing and kneading her luscious ass in the process. With a soulful moan of utterly sated longing Iane welcomed his first impatiently forceful thrust into her willing, but still defiantly tight and resisting body. Finally he nailed her to the mast like she had envisioned all night long.


After the first orgasm Roban had forced from Iane's body, the crew and his friends slowly returned from their dazed states of mind. They watched Roban as he fucked Iane with long hard thrusts against the mast of the ship and listened to their moans of pleasure, while recovering from their own ordeal.

"The mean bitch, I thought we would enjoy her show, but that wasn't any fun at all," Ynerca complained, frowning as she looked at the drenched groin of her dress.

"Some of us did have some fun it seems," Rhabina replied, motioning at the still smiling Athea and the giggling Menja sitting next to her, a more sedate looking Bosko lying at her side.

"Watching all the big men stumbling and falling down moaning was really funny!" Menja defended her continuous happy giggling.

"At least her show worked on the crew; they look more frightened than horny now. I think that will temper the bravado of their taunts in the future," Hassika stated her opinion, just before Iane screamed in the throes of another obvious orgasm.

"I'm sure we even could look forward to her suffering from some serious soreness, but with her magic ability to heal, we'll be denied that sweet revenge," Rhabina noted disappointed.

"Maybe she won't heal herself, the same as last time, but then it also wouldn't feel like revenge at all," Ynerca mused.

"Isn't she just glorious?" Patessa asked, watching Iane and Roban in awe and wonder.

"What's so glorious about getting fucked by Roban, we do that all the time. Or do you think it makes us all just as glorious?" Hassika asked laughing.

"Soon he'll fuck them too, let's see how glorious they will feel the morning after!" Rhabina joined Hassika's laughter.

"Hey, I don't have to wonder why Denyssa is so quiet and watching the show, but what happened to Athea?" Ynerca asked.

"That's the third time Iane has got me! She's playing me at will and I don't like that one bit!" Athea's happy smile had vanished and was replaced by a frown.

"Maybe you lack the equipment you need to awaken her submissive side?" Ynerca grinned about the frowns she received in response to her remark, not only from Athea but also from Hassika.

"I don't need her to submit to me, I can make her Master submit to me every time I want him to," Athea replied annoyed.

"You could make Princess Iane's Master submit to you?" Nigulla asked, her voice full of disbelieve.

"Of course I can!" Athea angrily snapped back at her.

"Ohh, you can, can you?" Hassika asked grinning evilly.

"Uh oh, I feel another of Hassika's special tests coming," Rhabina commented grinning.

They all took a moment to watch Roban and Iane groan and scream in another climax, but then continued to chat. All but Denyssa of course, she was watching intently as Roban freed Iane from her chains and placed her ass-up on her knees, before he continued to screw her with abandon, ignoring everyone around them.

"I think Athea meant she is Roban's little sister and his lover, so he'll do everything for her anyways," Ynerca surmised.

"You're sweet, trying to spare our resident big-mouth another shameful admission of defeat!" Hassika replied grinning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.