Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 20: I’m Not That Bad!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: I’m Not That Bad! - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Roban woke up alert. He could hear the heartbeat of the sleeping women, slow and steady. Two guards at the entrance, their pulse a little faster but steady as well. All scents familiar. His senses reached out further, but couldn’t detect a trace of the enemy. He left his sister in Denyssa’s arms, dressed, grabbed his ax and stepped outside.

A gesture of his hand silenced the two amazon guards before they could ask any questions. Roban focused. East, not far away, but not close enough to hear or smell them yet, he ran, ignoring the curious expression on the faces of the amazons. A short stop to look at the corpse of a clan warrior, his throat was cut, blood still pouring out of it. A minute later he found them.

Two of them were cutting the back of a tent, four others watching out. All armed with long knives. He identified another familiar scent. Menja was among the sleeping children in the tent, they tried to get access to. He frowned and fury flooded his mind. These enemies were no warriors, they were assassins.

As hard as it tried to do so, the detached head on the ground wasn’t able call out a warning. His mouth opened and closed soundlessly, while his eyes stared at his corpse just a few feet away. A warning wouldn’t have changed a thing anyways. Roban had grasped the neck of one man, not to strangle him, but to keep him secure. He wanted a captive. With his right hand he swung the ax in a wide arc. The two men busy at the tent got caught by it as well as one man close to them. The ax decapitated the two kneeling men before it cut through the abdomen of the man standing close by. The speed of its momentum never changed. The last man had a quick reflex. He jerked to the side, and the down coming ax, intended to split his skull, cut through his shoulder and chest and left his body at his hips. The detached part hit the ground before the rest of the body followed a moment later as well. Roban’s left hand still grasped the sixth man’s neck, unconscious and no danger, just dead weight. He loosened his grip to enable the blood-flow to his brain again.

As he stood there thinking about where to go with his captive, a small face appeared in the cut at the back of the tent. She looked around before fixing her gaze on Roban.

“Did you kill all the bad men?” Menja asked

“All but this one, I want information.” As visual reference Roban lifted the man hanging from his left hand a little higher.

Menja’s face vanished and he heard her talking inside the tent.

“It’s the Matassaja’s brother Roban. I told you about them. He is my friend, we are safe. Let’s go outside and look.”

Led by Menja, a group of eight children came out of the tent, all about the same age as her. They looked around a little warily and stopped while Menja walked up to him. Now close, she looked up at him once again, but more intently and frowned at what she saw.

“I’ll have to tell the Matassaja you made a mess again!” She admonished sternly, but grinned at him afterward.

“Tattletale!” He replied, grinning back at her.

Obviously a few of the children had left to tell their parents or other adults about what happened. Screams and alarming shouts could be heard and only moments later, men and women came running from all directions. They came armed and unarmed, some only partly dressed, and some not at all. One of the first to arrive was Gillyn, closely followed by her brothers and sisters. She looked around frantically before she turned to Roban, a horrified expression on her face.

“By the gods, did they try to murder the sleeping children?”

“Maybe this one can tell us what they were planning, but that’s what it looked like to me as well,” Roban replied, lifting and showing his unconscious captive once more.

“How did you find them?” Cybrien hissed, his murderous gaze fixed on Roban’s captive.

“Ouhm, that may sound strange to you, but I can’t sleep with enemies close by,” Roban answered and shrugged looking a little sheepishly.

“It sounds quite reasonable to me, but leads to another question. How did you know they were around?” Cybrien’s murderous gaze vanished. Roban’s sheepish expression seemed to amuse him.

“I told you it’s strange. I don’t know how or why. I just wake up and know there are enemies near me. Probably some instinct or awareness because of my ancestry.”

“He is the son of our Goddess Nyome and his father is the God of War!” Menja supported helpfully.

“Is that so, little one?” Cybrien asked her smiling.

“You better don’t try to make fun of me! I’ll tell it to the Matassaja, she is my friend. You don’t want her to become angry at you! Or maybe the Goddess will speak through me again, and I can buzz you myself! I am the Dreamer, you know!” Menja said frowning at him.

“You better listen to her you big oaf!” Gillyn admonished.

Smiling at Menja, she continued. “You have to excuse my brother Menja. He isn’t laughing about you, he is just happy nothing happened to you and the children.”

Menja thought about it and nodded, smiling too now.

“Ouhm, could you suggest a place where I can question this one?” Roban asked and lifted his captive once more.

“If you want to keep him alive he can’t stay anywhere near the clans. He wouldn’t survive the day. I’d kill him myself.” Cybrien’s murderous intent was obviously back.

“I don’t care about him at all, just thought he might know something useful. Such as, who ordered them to kill the children?” Roban explained

“You are right; I would like to know that as well!” Cybrien grimly agreed.

“We should ask Bahren Mongel to keep him safe. There has to be a prison, or at least some holding cells in Notabir,” Gillyn suggested

“Good idea! I’ll do that.”

“Cybrien you’ll go with him. Tell Bahren the clans will take care of this scum after the questioning.” Gillyn told her brother, sealing the captives’ fate.

“Can I come too?” I never was inside Notabir and would like to see a real town,” Menja asked pleadingly.

“Sure, go with them Menja. You’d do me a favor. It usually means trouble to leave men without supervision. I hope you’ll keep them in line.” Gillyn smiled at the eagerly nodding girl.

They left for Notabir, Menja walking between Cybrien and Roban, the captive over his shoulder.


They had to wait a while at the northern gate for an officer of the town’s guard to arrive. The present guard was wary to let them pass without an officer’s permit. They used the time to bind the wrist and ankles of the captive. The officer acknowledged Cybrien, Roban and Menja, as she insisted upon it, as allies, and let them pass into town. It was early morning and not many people out on the streets, but Menja was still excited about everything she saw. To Cybrien’s amusement and Roban’s chagrin she didn’t only comment her impressions on Notabir, but also gave a lengthy account of all exciting things that had happened to her lately.

“ ... but the Matassaja said I’d be too young to play with them and that’s why I spent the last night at your camp,” she finally finished.

“I see! So you don’t know yet if Denyssa got the surprise, and if she was as happy about it as you all thought she would be, but maybe Roban could tell us,” Cybrien suggested, smiling at Menja.

“No I can’t, and even if I could, I wouldn’t,” Roban grumbled.

“I’ll ask her and tell you all about it later!” Menja assured him.

“You are such a friendly and helpful girl, thank you!” Cybrien complimented.

“Damn Tattletale,” was Roban’s less appreciative sentiment.


They arrived at Bahren Mongel’s townhouse a little while later. Roban didn’t know if it usually was guarded, but today it was. Two men, armed with halberds, stood at the entrance to the big two storied house. One of them went inside as they approached, and reappeared a moment later accompanied by Captain Bahren. He greeted them and curiously looked at the man on Roban’s shoulder.

“Did you bring me a present?” Bahren asked.

“This piece of shit and some others tried to murder our sleeping children! Thank the gods; Roban caught them before they could harm any of them. This is the only survivor, and only because he wants to ask him some questions. My brothers and I will take him back after it’s done. We’ll make sure he won’t think himself lucky he survived!” Cybrien explained, his cold fury returning.

“I have three children and won’t waste a minute trying to change your mind. I want to hear his answers and maybe have a few questions of my own, though. Do whatever you want with him after that. We can use the holding cells located next to the guard quarters. Let’s take him there, I’ll lead the way. What about you little one? I’ve two daughters your age, would you like to visit them? They would be happy to show you around,” He finished smiling at Menja.

“Really, that would be great, I never was in a town before. I want to see a real market place, and a tavern and a brothel with real whores and...”

The laughter of the three men interrupted her excited listing.

“Not the brothel, but they will show you all else you like to see.” Bahren told her grinning.

“No brothel with whores, but why? I know about Honey-Sisters, and that whores are just a paid sort of Honey-Sisters,” Menja told him proudly.

“Honey-Sisters, it looks like you know much more than I do! Maybe someday soon you could show us around the amazon camp,” Bahren replied, grinning even wider now.

“I’ll say! Blow me down! That girl is fun to have around.” Cybrien burst out in laughter.

“I fear Denyssa is right, we are a bad influence on children,” Roban said, but was grinning as well.

Suddenly Bahren Mongel got ambushed. The sound of their happy laughter had lured an audience. Two little girls about Menja’s age and a boy, maybe two years younger, were curiously watching the strange people at their door, and bombarded Bahren with a barrage of questions.

“Who are those people? Why are you laughing? What is a Honey-Sister? Who is that girl? Why is he carrying a man on his shoulder?”

“They are friends, and the girl’s name is Menja. She came with the amazons two days ago. Take her with you to your mother and get some breakfast. She’ll answer all your questions. She’s a very knowledgeable girl!” Bahren answered as fast as possible, smiling down at his children.

They parted and Menja left with the kids, babbling excitedly, while the men left for the guard’s quarters.


An hour later they stood in a dimly lit cold cell. Their captive hung down from the ceiling from his tied wrists. After they hooked him up, they had woken him up with a bucket of water. Now he defiantly stared at them.

“Does he even understand the common language?” Bahren asked.

“Their people at the gathering did without a problem, so I guess he does too.”

“I’ve done this before; it still could take some time before he’ll answer our questions. At the moment he doesn’t look like he wants to talk. Am I right scumbag?” Bahren asked the man, and as suspected, didn’t get a response.

“Thought so, we soon have a meeting to attend, any suggestions?”

“My brothers would gladly prepare his questioning, while were at the meeting,” Cybrien replied, looking coldly at the man.

“I don’t want to waste anyone’s time with preparations. I think we should come back with my sister after the meeting. She is very convincing if she wants something,” Roban suggested.

Cybrien looked at him surprised, but Bahren smiled. “After the meeting with the Manthakin I don’t doubt that one bit!”

“She also wouldn’t have to make a mess, and always complains when I cause one,” Roban mused.

“Now I’m even more curious to meet your sister. I’ve heard Artheos’s son will officially announce his intention to court her at the meeting. He’s even more pretty than you are, and a real dandy! How do you feel about that?” Cybrien asked grinning.

“I try very hard not think about it at all. He’s an ally in this war; it would be silly if this would cause a rift,” Roban said frowning.

“The priests of Ghania, the Great Mother, are most influential in Tularkis. After all I’ve heard about you and your sister; that could cause even more problems,” Cybrien continued more seriously.

“I fear you’re right my friend, as stupid as it is. The Norgar legends are well-known in Vernya and Tularkis, and everyone who heard them knows the Norgar Chieftain traditionally mates his sister,” Bahren agreed.

“However, let’s leave here for now and come back with your sister later. You dragged me out before breakfast. I’m hungry and guess you are too. Let’s get something to eat before we go back to my house for the meeting,” Bahren suggested and they both agreed vigorously.


Cybrien and Roban followed Bahren to a tavern and enjoyed a luxurious meal, and didn’t even have to pay for it. Bahren’s popularity among the towns-people was evident. Many men and women gave them a friendly greeting and came to their table to talk and ask for news about the situation. It was almost noon when they went back to his townhouse.

He led them to a large room ready for the meeting. A wooden table was placed in its center and easily big enough to seat thirty people, as it was the current number of chairs around it. Some of them were already there and greeting them. The clan leaders and some of their families had come early. They had of course heard about the night assault and wanted to know all about it from Roban. The attempt to murder the children had all the clans in uproar. It made all the more clear to Roban why the Manthakin had planned it. Had the assault been successful, no one would have been able to stop these people to retaliate immediately. Three thousand clan warriors, blinded by rage, would have attacked a ready and waiting Manthakin army of twenty thousand, a nice, ruthless plan.

As it became clear that Roban didn’t enjoy the attention and gratitude directed at him, Cybrien took over answering most of the questions and Gillyn took Roban aside.

“Roban, we love our children more than anything else. You have to understand we feel the need to express our gratitude for saving them. I never thought you’re a shy kind of man. Why do you react like a cornered animal, they just want to thank you,” Gillyn asked gently.

“Because he is a glorious wild animal, my animal, I love him!”

Ynerca had just arrived, and with her the rest of the women from the amazon camp. Only Denyssa was missing. As it was her custom, Ynerca jumped, wrapped her arms and legs around Roban and kissed him passionately.

“Seems her crush won’t vanish any time soon. After Roban sated her libido, I thought she would at least calm down a bit.” Gillyn said, but smiled at her little sister.

“Her libido can be sated? I thought she was like Roban and would just become more persistent,” Rhabina responded surprised.

“No reason to feel jealous sweetie. You’re doing more than fine. Imagine it; we were both virgins a week ago!” Athea said smiling at Rhabina.

“I’m here as the leader of an amazon warrior unit. Would you try to remember it, please? So don’t support me the same way as Roban and Rhabina. I might be proud of my sexual prowess, but I don’t want it to become public knowledge. Well, at least not more than it already is,” Hassika remarked dryly.

“Sure, sure, you’re Nyome’s ideal of a pristine amazon warrior. Your only desire is to lead a life of virtue and to hunt in your woodlands,” Athea solemnly intoned, grinning mischievously.

“An assault on children? What are these people talking about? “ Rhabina asked, still half listening to Cybrien answering a question.

“Yes, the Manthakin tried to assault our sleeping children last night. At the time of the attack, your Menja was sleeping with them in their tent. If Roban wouldn’t have been there to defend them, they would have murdered the children!” Gillyn told them, tears in her eyes.

“Well, maybe they just wanted them as hostages,” Athea tried to comfort her.

“Nine children of Menja’s age were sleeping in that tent. They couldn’t expect to take them and escape unnoticed.” Gillyn shook her head vehemently; her expression had changed from pain to fury.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.