Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 1: Athea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Athea - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

It was a morning like every other day for the last eight years and Athea woke up reluctantly as always. She parted the drapes of her little alcove and walked through the kitchen and back-door to the outhouse. She was planning breakfast for her patrons, a simple fisherman's family in a small dump of a village called Hithad, on the east cost of Vernya.


Her father had died on a raid in an unknown country before she was born. He hadn't even known her mother was pregnant with her. Athea couldn't remember much of the time she was living in the far north of Calmyra, in a country named Kurgath, the homeland of the Norgar. It was eight years ago, she was six and her mother had decided to leave her home and live with a friend. Her friend had married a wealthy merchant and was living with him at his home on the isles of Cordan. She and her mother Darea were on a sea passage to Cordan when their ship sank in a heavy storm on a reef and Athea's world turned into shit.

They had left her homeland on the night of her sixth birthday and she remembered her mother talking to her brother. Athea was holding her mother's hand, tired, scared and devastated to be leaving her home and her brother. She looked at him crying, pleading with him to make them stay, or to come with them. He did neither. Only eleven years old, he was just a little boy himself. So she lost him. At least he was still alive, she hoped.

They left to live with people she didn't know, in a land far away, for reasons she didn't understand. The sad part was that they never made it that far. A storm; a light in the darkness; a crashing sound; panic; screams; the sad, dying eyes of her mother, were all that Athea remembered of that night eight years ago.

As bleak as her future looked that night to her, what happened in reality was worse. Most of the passengers and seaman died with the sinking ship but Athea and a few others made it to the nearby shore. The village fishermen rescued them. Although they only "rescued" the women and girls. The few surviving sailors they murdered as they made it to shore. In the following years, Athea noticed that during a storm at night, the villagers used the light of burning wood stakes to lure struggling ships on to the reef surrounding the shore.

The man who "rescued" Athea made her the maid of his family. Athea learned quickly, always helped along by the stick of the fisherman's wife Thessaya. Some survivors became maids like her. If they were a little older, they were sold as slaves to traveling merchants. She would probably be sold too, once the fisherman and his son became bored of her. That's what happened to two other girls, a few years older than Athea. For now it seemed she was too young for their taste, but probably not much longer. She recently noticed their looks lingering on her more often.

The fisherman Ramos was an old pig and looked like one and his son Thoras was just younger. Thessaya was a mean bitch and seemed to enjoy beating Athea, much more than she enjoyed being beaten by Ramos; a less frequent, but also regular happening, especially used as foreplay for their mating. Athea learned a lot about such things. They all lived in a hut without separate rooms or dividing walls and only a drape divided their sleeping alcoves from the main room. Many a night she lay awake, unable to sleep, disturbed and frightened by the sound of screams and beatings, followed later by the sound of flesh slapping flesh and grunts of the families pigs.

They also had a daughter, Denyssa, two years older than Athea. They had become friends the first year after Athea's arrival, but lately she acted more and more hostile towards Athea. She never beat her like her mother did, but she often taunted and insulted Athea. It was Denyssa who joyously and rudely enlightened Athea about the things her father and brother were planning on doing to her soon.

"They will fuck each of your skanky holes bloody, until you can't walk or even move for a week. Mother will be happy for the relief, and we both will be watching and cheering every time it happens!"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.