Night Dreams: The Neighbor - Cover

Night Dreams: The Neighbor

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After 30 years, Max is told he must leave... his wife, his house, his life. He moves to a new city, takes a new job, moves into a condo complex, existing as a virtual hermit for almost a year...until one day a new neighbor moves next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Voyeurism  

I sat on Holly's bed, leaning against the headboard, listening to Tony Bennett croon "The Shadow of Your Smile", while Holly slowly undressed. Her eyes were locked on mine as she slipped off her flats and put them in her closet. She undid her necklace and bracelet and put them in her amoire, shook out her hair and came to me and turned her back.

"Would you be so kind as to help me with the buttons of my dress, kind sir?"

I was all thumbs, of course ... I mean little tiny buttons, and well, my heart-rate had surged. I managed without ripping or tearing anything. I unbuttoned the dress down to her lower back and could see the swell of her ass. She walked back to be directly in front of the bed, and her eyes were glowing as she let the dress slide down over her hips and puddle at her feet. She was wearing a matching pale green bra and thong under the dress. She took her time, teasing, picking up her dress, shaking it out, and hanging it in the closet, all the while I my eyes feasted on her in the skimpy underwear. She truly had a remarkable body, perfectly proportioned and toned. This woman had great genes, and clearly took care of her self. Her skin was creamy tan and smooth, her shoulders narrow, her waist even narrower, then her hips swelled to create a perfectly shaped apple ass. Her legs, were very shapely, and seemed long, though she was short woman. She turned to face me and ran her hands over her thighs, up over her hips to her tight tummy, then over her breasts. Her breasts were tantalizing in the see through pale green bra, and with a smile, she slowly undid the bra, took her time slipping the straps off her shoulders to finally let the bra drop to the floor. She stood in front of me cupping her breast and sliding her hands downward to her thong.

Little Max was now on high alert and I caught my breath and in a bit of a hoarse voice offered,

"Holly, you are so beautiful, I feel like the luckiest man alive."

She peeled off the thong, keeping her eyes locked on mine, looking for my reaction. Her bush was trimmed, a perfect triangle, with the lips of her pussy shaved. Her lips pouted and I could see that she was excited as she glistened. She didn't touch herself, but ran her hands down her legs and then back up over her tummy, coming to rest cupping her breasts again. She gave me that beautiful smile, crooked a finger at me to follow her, then turned and walked into the bathroom. When she bent over at the waist to turn off the water filling the tub, her ass was high and her pussy parted slightly. I thought I was going to cum right there.

Oh my!

She adjusted the water temperature, all the while giving me the most exquisite view, then stood and stepped into the tub. She eased down in the water and let out a delicious sigh, turned her head up to me and smiled.

"Mmmm Max, this feels wonderful, and having you here to bathe me is really a sexy luxury, but I'd prefer you to be nude too, then I can fantasize about your body while you wash me.", She gave me that lewd little grin, bit her bottom lip (Oh, so SEXY!), and added "C'mon Stud, get those clothes off, show me what your packing."

Ever the compliant one, I decided to give my own little show of "de-clothing". I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, turning this way then that, making sure to flex my biceps, as I peeled the shirt off, leaving me bare chested. Holly wiggled down deeper in the water, brought her fingers to her mouth and giggled ... enjoying my little show. I was doing my best "Elvis the Pelvis" when I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them over the now standing at attention lil' Max. The jeans hit the floor and I stepped out of them, one foot at a time, turned and bent to pick them up, and Holly reached out and pinched my ass. She giggled out a lewd "Mmmm ... nice."

I turned to see her looking at me smiling, and decided that she should perform the coup de gras, So I walked up to her and swiveled my hips, she reached out with soapy hands and peeled my boxer-briefs gently over lil'Max who popped into view and waved at her. Her breast were visible and soapy as she took me into her hands and stroked me gently. I stood on one foot then the other to rid myself of the underwear as Holly examined my cock.

"Max, your cock is beautiful." She glanced up at me, "I love penises, I hope you don't mind."

Mind? ... heh.

I, of course didnt mind, in fact I thought I now understood what heaven offered, but I wanted to pamper her, so I said.

"Holly, lil' Max is yours to play with anytime, except right this moment ... this is about me pampering you. Lay back and let me make you feel wonderful."

She slid back in the tub, leaned back with her head resting on a rolled up towel and closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

I took a towel and folded it up to give me a little padding and then dropped to my knees beside the tub. Using a cup I wet her hair, then put a dime sized drop of her shampoo in my palm. I lathered her hair and massaged her scalp, using my thumbs to gently massage her forehead and around her ears down the back of her scalp to her neck. She moaned her approval, so I paced a washcloth over her eyes and began to rinse the shampoo out of her hair, running water from the spout to ensure a clean rinse. She sat up and her breast popped into view, using her hands she squeezed the water from her hair and then shook it out. I had her stand in the tub, so I could bathe the rest of her body. Actually, we ended up bathing each other.

I stepped into the tub behind her, and took a soft cloth and began to soap her back, sliding down to her ass, then each leg. All the while lil' Max was bobbing against her ass and smaller back. She reached around a few times to stroke me and push her ass back against me. I was really enjoying exploring her body as I washed and rinsed her.

"Max this is so wonderful, I love your hands on my body, and I love the feel of your hardness against me."

I reached around and cupped her breasts, tweaking the nipple slightly, feeling them swell in my fingers. I soaped her shoulders and breasts, sliding my hands down further until my fingers were going through her bush. Being careful not to touch her wetness with soap on my fingers, she moaned and ground herself against my hands, hanging onto my arms with hers and leaning back against me. I gently took her by the shoulders and turned her face to me,

"Now it's time for me to do your front." I leaned in and kissed her forehead, then each eye, to her nose, then as her arms came around me, and she slid her leg between mine sliding her wetness up and down against my hardness, her lips met mine in a long and deep kiss.

We didn't talk much, both of us absorbing the pleasure and exploring each others body. Our sounds were of passion, punctuated with a kiss or a nibble, while our hands were busy with each other. I kissed a trail down to her breasts, taking my time to enjoy the pleasure she was feeling as I nibbled and sucked her nipples, my hands cupping her ass and running up and down her back. When I had soaped and rinsed from head to toe, she put her hands on my chest and looked me in the eye.

"Now it's my turn, I want to explore every inch of you." she bit me gently on the chest as her hands were soaping my neck and shoulders, her hands sliding down over my back to my ass. The she dropped to her knees kissing my cock on the purple and inflamed head, running her soapy hands over the backs of my legs, then the front ... moving upwards until she held my cock in both hands. She was on her knees, gazing directly into my eyes with those luminescent green eyes, with the head of my raging hard on peeking out of her hands as she held me, and the expression on her face almost made me melt. This woman was absolutely offering me everything, anything, I wanted from her. Slowly, with her eyes never leaving mine, she took my cock into her mouth, and I watched as she swallowed me whole. The feeling was incredible, she applied just the right amount of pressure and held me deeply in her mouth and throat, her nose pressed against my pubic bone. I could feel myself pulsating as she sucked. I groaned and ran my fingers through her slickened hair, and I felt her start to back off, just as slowly, continuing to suck and swirl her tongue as she did. When my cock popped out of her mouth, she stood and soaped my chest and shoulders as she kissed me long and deeply again. Both of us moaning and gasping.

I turned the shower on to rinse us both, stepped out of the tub and she opened the drain. I passed her a towel and started to towel myself, then as she was wrapping the towel around herself, I handed her another for her hair. She toweled her hair, a sight to behold as she bent at the waist to let her hair hang and she towel-dried it, her wet and parted lips peeking out of the perfect apple shaped ass as she bent over, causing me to catch my breath and gaze at her in complete awestruck wonderment of her beauty.

I led her into the bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed so I could brush her hair, taking my time, going gently as to pull on any snarls. She was moaning her appreciation of this simple pleasure as I continued to run the brush through that lustrous mane of auburn hair. I then laid out towels on the bed to protect the sheets from the massage oil and had her lie on her tummy. She gathered her hair together at the nape of her neck and pulled to one side and I began to oil her shoulders and back. Using pressure with my fingers and thumb I massaged the back of her scalp at the hairline moving down over her shoulders and upper back. Using the heals of my hands I applied a little more pressure as I leaned in with my weight to massage the muscle of her upper back, my thumbs tracing the ridge of her back bone on the down strokes. I moved on to her arms, kneading them using both hands to massage the muscles in the twisting motion, right down to her fingers, which I massaged individually. She was sighing with contentment as I moved to her lower back and applied enough pressure to make those muscle pliable ... she groaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.