The Unlikely Lovers - Cover

The Unlikely Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Forgotten Deadly Lover

Chapter 1: Snow's First Meeting

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Snow's First Meeting - Snow's life is about to change.. For better.. Or will it get worse..?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction  

Through out the day, Snow had been running herself ragged between doing the house work and taking care of her "family". She couldn't even call them that because they weren't blood related. Her sister was not actually her sister but her step-sister from her new "mother's" previous engagement. Her father had only married the woman who now supposedly ran the house because she'd been so distraught when they met. But Snow thought that the woman hadn't actually been distraught at all, in fact, the woman had probably seen her father and the wealth he had and just wanted to sink her nasty claws into him before he went off on his tour.

It was to her distress that shortly after her father had married this loathsome woman and her daughter, he had been shot and killed behind enemy lines. During the funeral and the ceremony their little town held, she was the only one to grieve, even afterwards. Her step-mother, Melidonna, had only faked a few tears that Snow believed were actually artificially made by some solutions that were in their medicine cabinet. Her step-sister, Gladis, hadn't payed any attention at the time, she'd been too busy making eyes at the page boy to even notice when the end of it had happened.

Since then, Snow had still not been able to get over the death of her father, though he'd gone out bravely, she still couldn't come to terms with the idea that she would never see him smiling again. She only had her memories now. Melidonna had seen to it that any and all pictures of her father had been either tossed or burned, all but one. It was the only picture Snow had that had her, her father, and her real mother in it. Of course in the picture she'd only been five at the time, but her father had been smiling and looking at her and her mother with love in his eyes the entire time.

She was pulled from her memories as the bell rang by her bedroom door, a small intercom, like those that large firms and buildings had for secretaries was under the bell. With a sigh she got off her bed and walked over to the small device.

"How can I help you now?" Snow spoke as she pressed the small black button that seemed so out of place on the white plastic.

On the other end, Melidonna scowled at the voice she'd heard. She hated the fact that her step-daughter not only looked better, but sounded better than her and her own daughter did. With a shake of her head she answered in her normal, un-amused tone, "Get your ass down here, my sheets have gotten ruined for the night. And I do not plan to sleep on a ruined bed!"

Snow just sighed, she knew exactly why the sheets were ruined, that vile woman had another man for the night. He was probably just some traveling clerk or something like that. Since her father's passing Melidonna had slept with multiple men in her father's bed, even more than one at a time, and the thought of what that woman and her lovers did on the bed made her blood boil. But there was nothing she could do about it, she was trapped here, doomed until her step-mother died or finally just threw her out, which that would never happen.

"Alright, I'll be there in a moment. I have to put my clothes on and I'll be down." Snow had spoke into the intercom. She had hoped that the woman wouldn't reply, but luck was not on her side this night.

"Forget getting dressed, just get down here! No one is going to care about your pathetic body!" was the reply her step-mother had given her. But Snow knew better, she knew that in all reality that the woman was jealous of her youthful body.

Snow could only shake her head, she debated putting on at least one of the ratty, old shirts she had that would cover her from neck to thigh, but thought better of it to avoid the beating that it would entail later. So instead she made her way down from her room in the attic and down another flight of stairs to get to what used to be her father's room.

Once she'd gotten there, she was greeted with her angry step-mother's face and the leering looks she got from the other three men that were in the room. She didn't bother to cover herself as she began to pull the bedding off all together in a ball. She nearly gagged at the overpowering smell of semen and piss, she really didn't want to think about what the men and that woman did. But the smells themselves were enough that she didn't have to think about it to know. She also knew better than to show any outward emotions while around this bitch that'd taken her home, so she didn't. She just continued getting the bedding off and onto the floor as she went to the bottom dresser drawer to get out fresh linen.

As she was bent over searching for the proper sheets she felt a sharp slap to her rear, she clenched her teeth because it stung as she stood and brought the clean bedding over with a smile. She knew better than to say anything about it or make any noise for the fear of being given fair game to the men Melidonna had over at any time. She could just grin and bear it and continue on with what she was called for. Once she was finished she looked at her "mother" and sighed inwardly.

"Is there anything more that you need, mother?" her face and voice was void of any and all emotion, even with the seething hate that she felt for the women boiled beneath the surface and threatened to release itself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.