Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 9: Saturday night - The BBQ and after

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Saturday night - The BBQ and after - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Pamela Lee crossed the street to her sister's house at 7:30 Saturday evening listening to all the noise coming from the end of the street. She briefly wondered about it and then remembered it was that little black girl's 16th birthday. Since Britney was polite and didn't want to offend anyone, the Lee's had received an invitation. Pamela had looked at it and threw it in the trash where it belonged. With all the noise from the party, how were they going to enjoy their BBQ in Betty's back yard?

She found the answer to that when she entered the house and found the dining room table set for dinner, instead of the picnic table in the yard. Gerald was visible through the French doors, watching the meat on the grill and Betty was putting baked beans and potato salad on the table.

"The ribs should be done soon" Betty informed her sister. "Jerry got us each a rack of juicy baby back ribs and is marinating them in a honey BBQ sauce glaze. Would you like your normal Long Island Iced Tea dear?"

"Yes please, baby back ribs does sound good tonight" Pamela answered. Gerald made a very good honey BBQ sauce glaze that she loved and meaty ribs were just the thing to put it on. Her sister's beans and potato salad were also sure to be outstanding and Pamela was looking forward to her best meal of the week. Cooking, like sex, to her were something she had to do as her wifely duty but she did not like either one so when Patrick was out of town she just snacked. She loved to eat; she just didn't want to cook, so dinner at her sister's house was always a welcome invitation. Pamela took her drink from her sister and took a sip. It tasted a little stronger than usual but that might just be her and it was hot out and she was thirsty so she raised the glass and took several healthy swallows.

"Oh that does hit the spot Betty, thank you" Pam said and then took another swallow. Half of the drink was gone and Betty smiled at the thought of what the next drink would contain as she pictured her sister in her mind, wantonly begging someone to fuck her and put out the fire in her cunt. And then the next cock and the next, taking one after another as that fire could not be extinguished and would rage on until time would flush it from her system. Pamela got her first aphrodisiac spiked drink as Jerry put the plates containing their ribs on the table and they all sat down. After Pamela's usual windy and rambling prayer asking God's blessing on their food, the 3 began to eat. Pam asked for her 3rd drink during the meal and accepted her 4th as they cleaned their dinner mess up. Paper plates had been used as well as plastic utensils so it was quick and easy to clean up.

When they were all seated in the living room Betty noticed her sister squirming on the couch and realized she was feeling the Spanish fly and wondered how far she should let it go before calling Master and delivering Pam to him and his son to be used as they wanted and then to be given to the dogs for the night. Betty couldn't wait to see the movie of her sister getting her first dog cock and knowing she'd be begging for more. Then it happened, Pamela's hand went to her crotch and rubbed it. Seeing her sister and brother in law watching, she blushed red and jumped up.

"Please excuse me, I need the bathroom," Pam called over her shoulder as she fled the room holding both hands before her and both the other people in the room smiled, knowing she was vigorously rubbing her crotch as she left. They figured she'd masturbate, probably for the first time in her life, in the bathroom. Pamela didn't even take the time to lock the door like she normally would. Her dress, which reached her ankles, was around her waist before the door had latched and her cotton bloomers were around her knees as she sat on the toilet and plunged 2 fingers into her sopping wet and burning up crotch. Never before had she felt like this, she didn't know what to do. Her fingers just weren't doing the job and as she glanced around the bathroom she saw the toilet brush in its holder.

Quickly grabbing it with her free hand Pamela turned it around and removed her finger then thrust the handle into her vaginal cavity and violently rammed it in and out. It only seemed to stoke her fire higher and just wasn't long enough. Another search found the toilet plunger and soon that longer handle was deeper into her cunt. She was on the toilet, violently fucking herself with the toilet plunger handle when the door to the bathroom fully opened and her sister and brother in law were there in the doorway. They had been peeking through a cracked door but finally had to open it wide for a better view. Too aroused to be embarrassed, Pamela knew Gerald had what she needed. As much as she had hated sex, had refused to allow her husband to cum in her without a condom because she did not want kids, hated the thought of male sexual appendages; that was what she needed now. Pulling the plunger handle from her and getting off the toilet she ran to the door and grabbed Gerald's belt buckle and began fumbling with it.

"Please Gerald," she sobbed, "I need your cock. Please I need you to fuck me" Both the others were shocked at Pamela's language. She would never say cock or fuck, penis and sexual relations were her terms, if she mentioned them at all and they didn't realize the aphrodisiac would not only cause her to want to fuck, but would also change her language to where she asked to fuck.

"Pam, take your hands off my husband," Betty told her sister as she grabbed her hands and pulled them from Gerald's belt. "My husband is not going to have sex with you and I think I need to take you home."

"No please, there's nothing there for me" Pamela sobbed as she frantically rubbed on her crotch before them. "I need a cock, I need to be fucked and fucked until this fire in my cunt is extinguished. Please Betty; let your husband fuck me now."

"No Pam, you need to go home," Betty said as she smiled watching her so prim and proper sister masturbate before her. "I'll help you there and I know you'll find what you need there." Pamela looked hopefully at her sister.

"Really? I'll find a big hot cock at my house to fuck me" she asked excitedly.

"I'm sure we'll find something" Betty reassured her and took her arm and led her towards the front door. Gerald had jumped back just in time as Pamela made another grab at his crotch area as she got close. "Now Pam, be a good girl and Betty will get you all the cock you want. I'll get that fire put out by load after load of cum being shot up your cunt and drowning it." Pam started walking faster in anticipation of what would happen at her house.

"Come on Betty," she said. "Get me home to that cock so I can get fucked over and over until my cunt is satisfied." Betty saw Master and what could only be his son coming up the street as she led her sister home. The boy was almost as tall as the man and looked about as big. One look at them and you knew they were father and son, the son was a spitting image of his father and must be what Master had looked like at that age.

Betty managed to get Pamela's front door unlocked and helped her sister in and then up the stairs to her bedroom. She started to unbutton Pamela's dress but her sister slapped her hands away and grabbing it in both hands, popped all the buttons and sent them flying as she ripped it open and threw it from her.

"Where's my cock," she panted as she ripped her bra and then panties off. "You said there was cock here to fuck me, you promised me," she cried.

"Here's your cock Mrs. Lee" she heard and turned to the bedroom door. One of her students stood there holding himself through his pants. It was wrong her brain screamed at her but she didn't care if it was a student or who it was, they had a cock to fuck her. She rushed to the boy and fell to her knees before him as she eagerly pulled his pants open and then down. A nice large, in her eyes, cock sprang into view and for the first time in her life, Pamela Lee opened her mouth and sucked a male's cock into it. She noticed a man, who looked like the boy, standing there holding a video camera but didn't care. As long as she got fucked she didn't care if they taped it. Hell, she wanted a copy to masturbate to the next time her cunt felt like this, and then maybe a cock substitute would work with the visual display to watch.

"Get on the bed bitch and spread your legs," a voice, apparently the man, ordered. Pamela hurriedly stood and jumped on the bed, rolled onto her back and raising her legs she grabbed them and brought her knees back to her ears, laying her flower in full bloom, open and ready, gaping wide and with juices flowing in a river down over her asshole and soaking the bed covering below her.

"Yes, come fuck me" she called to her cock and watched the boy hurry to the bed. "OH YES" she called as the cock entered her. "FUCK ME HARD ... FUCK ME FAST ... FUCK ME DEEP ... OH GOD FUCK MEEEEEE" she cried. As Mike Jr. lowered his upper body over her she released her legs and wrapped them around him, crossing her ankles in the small of his back and wrapping her arms around him she pulled him down for a long tongue lashing French kiss as the boys cock plunged into her over and over. Unnoticed by Pamela her sister stood there with a self satisfied smile on her face as Pamela begged the boy to fuck her and was so apparent in her desire to have sex with him. Yes, when she had sobered up and the aphrodisiac left her body, when she saw this video and what she had and was going to do tonight, Master's son would have his grade changed so he could play football this fall and her sister would be with the rest of them, at the club and bookstore, at parties and wherever they were wanted, spreading her legs and opening her mouth for cocks to use, as long as they paid for it.

"Show me your new oral skills slut" Betty heard.

"Yes Master," Betty said and fell to her knees before him. Unfastening his belt she pulled his jeans down and then took his cock and buried it into her throat without a gag, until her nose rested in his pubic hair. As Betty swallowed and sucked on his cock and he taped his son fucking his math teacher, Mike felt a presence and looked in time to see Gerald top the stairs and come into the bedroom. He looked at his wife sucking her Master's cock and then his sister in law again begging Master's son to fuck her harder and felt his own cock twitch.

"OH FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK..."Pamela screamed. "OH FUCK ... I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGG ... FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I'M HAVING AN ORGASM ... OH FUCK ME MORE ... MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" It was too much for Mike Jr. and he began to erupt in his own orgasm.

'OH YES I FEEL IT ... PUMP THAT CUM INTO MY CUNT ... YES PUMP ME FULL OF CUM ... OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAAAAAIIINNN!" Pamela cried and everyone saw her body thrashing under the boy fucking her, lost in orgasmic bliss. Then Mike Jr. pulled out as previously planned by his dad.

"NO ... don't quit ... fuck me ... oh God I need more fucking" Pamela cried as her fingers replaced the cock and she began thrusting 3 of them into herself. Mike handed Gerald the video camera.

"Tape this as your wife sucks your cock" Mike ordered him. Betty obediently moved over in front of her husband, freed his cock and began to suck on it. She already was missing her Master's bigger cock and wished Rich or another of the men with larger cocks was here for her to suck on. Mike hurriedly undressed and then lay on the bed beside Pamela.

"Get on top of me and ride my cock, if you want more" he ordered. Pamela looked at him for a second and then down and saw his cock. A smile spread across her face as she hurriedly swung a leg over this man, grabbed his cock, and guided it into her sinking body. She moaned in satisfaction as it penetrated her further than anything before. She had closed her eyes as she sank onto the cock but now that it was fully embedded in her she opened them and looked down at the stranger she was riding.

"Oh God, I love your cock," she moaned. "However I don't know your name."

"Does it matter slut" the man asked. "Call me Master and get your ass moving ... FUCK ME BITCH!" he spat.

"Yes Master," Pamela gasped and then sped up her strokes up and down his shaft. She was surprised when the man pulled her down onto his chest and held her immobile.

"Please Master," she begged, "Please let me continue to ride your mighty cock."

"Wait a minute bitch," her Master said and then she felt the bed sag as someone else crawled on. A look over her shoulder showed her that her student was back. Mike Jr. rubbed his cock around in the juices on her thighs and that had flowed down the crack of her ass and then positioned it against her sphincter muscle. Pamela suddenly realized what he was going to do.

"NO! PLEASE! NOT MY AAAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed as the boy pushed into her ass. Then her Master released her.

"Fuck me slut" he ordered her. "Fuck my cock with your cunt as my son fucks your ass. You wanted cock and we're giving you cock so get busy and fuck them." Pamela immediately began grinding herself on her Master's cock as his son plunged into her virgin ass. She couldn't believe the pain, it felt like she was being torn in two by the double penetration but her body had to have cock, the fire in her loins demanded it. She thrust back, painfully taking more cock into the wrong hole between her legs and continued to painfully accept the cocks in her but then to her surprise, the pain was replaced by pleasure. She wildly thrust herself back to meet the boy's forward lunges.

"OH YES ... TWO COCKS AT ONCE ... OH GOD I FEEL SO FULL AND SO CONTENT ... FUCK ME MASTER AND MASTER'S SON ... MAKE THIS SLUT YOUR OWN," she cried.

"That's what they are doing," Betty thought as she sucked her husband and listened to her sister get double penetrated. It sounded like fun and she was going to have to get two of the men to do it to her. Then Gerald began to cum and he fired his little dribbles of cum into her mouth. "He's so pathetic, can't even get his puny little cock to shoot against the back of my throat. He just dribbles his little drops of cum onto my tongue. God, what a waste of my new abilities."

'OH FUCK ... I'M GOING TO CUM ... YES ... YES ... OH FUCK YES ... I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN" Pamela cried out as her body trembled between the two men with their cocks in her body. Then she felt Master begin to fire blasts of cum into her and his son began to give her a cum enema.

"OH YES ... BOTH THOSE COCKS SHOOTING CUM INTO MY BODY ... OH FILL ME WITH IT ... GIVE ME THAT BABY MAKING BATTER ... OH FUCK MASTER KNOCK THIS BITCH UP ... MAKE ME HAVE YOUR BABY ... OH GOD YES ... GIVE ME YOUR BABY" Pamela cried as her body reached the peak again and thrust itself into the sea of orgasm.

'OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN ... NO DON'T STOP" she cried as Mike Jr. pulled out of her and then Master shoved her to the side and off of him.

"Please Master, don't stop," she begged. "My cunt is still on fire and I need more fucking."

"If you want more fucking and more cocks come with us," Master said as he and his son dressed. "No, you don't need those clothes," he told her as she started to pick up her panties. "You just come as you are after you do something with all that pussy hair; you look like a wild woman with that bush."

"I can take care of that Master," Pamela said. "Patrick has hair clippers and I can cut it down. Would you like it trimmed into a design for you?"

"Slut Betty, show slut Pamela what it should look like" he ordered and Betty pulled her skirt up with one hand and put it in her teeth to hold it up and her sister saw she had a matching little panty garter belt and stockings on. She then pulled the panty down and Pamela saw a bald pussy.

"You want a bald pussy Master" she asked. "But what do I tell me husband as a reason for doing it? He'll want to know why it's shaved."

"Tell him because you wanted more cock and your Master said it had to be bald or you wouldn't get the cock you wanted" Mike said. "Really I don't give a fuck what you tell him, get it shaved off or you can stay here with just your fingers." Pamela almost ran to her bathroom and they heard the hum of hair clippers start.

"Go help her, slut" he told her sister and Betty, having pulled her thong back up and dropped her skirt went into the bathroom. Soon the sisters emerged and Pamela stood there for her Master's inspection, bald pussy on display.

"Let's go sluts" Mike said and the sisters and Gerald followed him down the stairs and out the front door. Deep inside Pamela knew this was wrong, none of this should have happened, but the fire in her cunt told her that this is what she needed. This is what her life was now to be. A cock hungry cunt, a cum receptacle for any man that wanted her. Until the aphrodisiac wore off and then she'd be appalled by what she had done and what she was about to do tonight.

Mike led them to Barbara's, through the house and into the backyard. Pamela looked around and saw the entire neighborhood was there. Apparently the Grants and Lees were the only ones not to attend the girl's birthday party and there were even others that she didn't recognize here. Most importantly though, there was at least 10 men here and that meant 10 cocks to fuck her. The women were all dressed in lingerie outfits and when she turned to Betty, she had removed her skirt and blouse and wore the same outfit as all the others.

"Get out in the middle of the yard and get on your hands and knees," her Master ordered. "Once you are in the proper position cocks will come to you. Take those that want your cunt into it and suck those that come to your head. If you are a proper bitch, you will get all the cock you desire and need."

"Yes Master," Pamela said and went to the middle of the yard. Everyone knew what had happened and was going to happen to her as Barbara had filled them in when Mike and his son left. They also agreed with Mike Jr.'s assessment that Pamela Lee was one good looking, hot bodied bitch, when the glasses and old maid clothes were off and her hair was down.

"There must have been a hell of a party here" Pamela thought as she looked around the yard. "That looks like pools of cum everywhere." She got onto her hands and knees and looked back at the house to see which men were coming to ease the fire in her cunt. One of them had apparently come up behind her unseen because she suddenly felt what had to be a tongue on her crotch. It licked from her clit to her asshole and she shivered in excitement. She had never allowed Patrick to do that, although he had never asked either. Tonight, because her cunt was so hot and had to be tamed, was to be a night of firsts for her. The first cock in her mouth, the first cock in her ass, the first time two cocks were in her at the same time, the first time she had allowed anyone to cum in her without a condom and now the first time someone was performing oral sex on her. Eating her out, she thought the phrase was. Unknown to her there were more firsts to come.

Her ass began to rotate from the licking, God she never knew anyone had a tongue this big and rough, but it felt wonderful as it covered almost her entire crotch area as it licked her. Pamela closed her eyes to enjoy this new wonderful feeling but then sensed something and opened her eyes to a funny looking cock before her. Remembering Master's orders she opened her mouth for it to enter before she realized what it was.

"DOG COCK, IT'S A FUCKING DOG'S COCK" she yelled as she pulled her head back away from the purplish red cock before her. Suddenly she felt herself being grabbed and she was jerked to her feet. Two men she had never seen before force walked her to a bench and then forced her down onto it. They quickly fastened straps around her arms and legs holding her immobile on the bench. Then they forced her mouth open and placed a metal O ring into her mouth and fastened the straps around her head. She couldn't close her mouth and she began to cry as she saw that same cock, attached to a Collie, approaching her face. The dog stepped over her and as the cock got closer Pamela turned her face aside and felt the cock run across her cheek, leaving a trail of sticky fluid behind. Then someone grabbed her head and forced her back around and another hand grabbed the cock and positioned it before her open mouth. The dog apparently took another step forward and the tip of the cock entered the O ring and slid into her mouth. Realizing he was home the dog began humping his ass, fucking her mouth. Then she felt a weight on her and then fur and knew another dog had climbed on her. She felt a hot, sticky fluid being sprayed all over her crotch and wondered if the dog was cumming on her when she felt something hit her thigh. It then hit her other thigh. "OM MY GOD! A DOG IS TRYING TO FUCK ME!" she screamed in her mind and then the dog hit home and she felt his hot thick cock spread her open as he thrust 6 inches of big hot dog cock into her. Her mind screamed in protest at the dog's penetration of her mouth and vagina, this couldn't be happening to her!

The dog began thrusting into her and forced his cock into her inch by inch. She sensed the crowd watching her as the dogs fucked her mouth and cunt. She had noticed 5 or 6 dogs around the yard and now wondered how many were male and would want to fuck her. Her mind was in a panic as the new firsts joined the other. Then she felt something, the fear of the dogs fucking her had banked the fire in her but now that those cocks were in her body, they were stoking the flames back up. Her body was betraying her and she was amazed as she realized she was about to cum, cum from being fucked by a dog! Where earlier that thought would have sickened her, now she embraced it, she welcomed it, she wondered what it would feel like. If it would be different than those she had earlier as Master and his son fucked her. What would the cum shot into her mouth taste like? She had never tasted cum and now wondered if it would be a wild gamey taste since it was an animal's cum and how would a human's taste in comparison? She'd have to find a man to suck off so she could compare the tastes.

Then she had her answer as the most powerful orgasm of the night, and her life, crashed over her. She marveled at the power of it and wanted it again. She tried to thrust back, to get more cock into her but she was restrained too tightly. But people had been watching for that, they knew it would come, and her legs were released, freeing her lower body to match her lover thrust for thrust. She tried to scream around the cock in her mouth, to tell her bestial lover to fuck her harder, to make her a bitch. Then she felt a hot cream, apparently cum, being injected into her stomach for the first time and then she was forced to cum again as more hot cum was being injected into her cunt by the dog there. Both dogs emptying their balls into her sent her on a roller coaster of orgasm after orgasm, or was it all one big orgasm? The taste of the cum passing through her mouth, over her taste buds and being swallowed was delicious. She knew she wanted another cock in both her body cavities when these 2 left them and she didn't care what cocks they were.

By the time the first 2 dogs were finished and climbed off her, Pamela was ready to fuck all the dogs there. Then her Master was before her and asked if she needed more dog cock and she enthusiastically nodded her head. "Fuck yes" she thought, "I need all the dog cock you have." Master asked if she was sure and she nodded again. Then her arms were released and the O ring was removed from her mouth. Mike signaled for the video camera to be turned on and looked at Pamela.

"What do you want Mrs. Lee" he asked.

"I want more dog cock" she said.

"I can't hear you" he replied.

"I WANT DOG COCK" she screamed. "I WANT ALL THE DOG COCK YOU CAN GET ME. I WANT TO SUCK DOG COCK AND I WANT TO FUCK DOG COCK. PLEASE, GET ME MORE DOG COCK!"

"Then assume the position" Master said and Pamela went to the center of the yard and went to her hands and knees. She felt a dog mount her and stab at her so she rotated her ass around, trying to catch it. Finally in desperation she reached back and grabbed the slick, hot, length of meat and directed it into her pussy as she opened her mouth for the one before her face. Mike Jr. smiled as he taped his math teacher eagerly fucking and sucking dogs.

Gerald stood there watching his sister in law and wondering what Patrick was up to now. The two men had been best friends all their lives and when they met the Simpson sisters at a sorority dance in college, it seemed right that they ended up dating and then marrying the sisters. Shortly before the wedding Pamela had been born again but it wasn't bad until the wedding night when she had refused to have sexual relations, as she called them, with her new husband until he had a condom on. Patrick, Pamela and he had all graduated 2 weeks before the wedding and all were starting their careers, although Pamela's started that fall as a High School math teacher and Betty would be a senior that fall. Pamela informed her new husband she had not gone to college to become a teacher, and then get pregnant. She did not want kids, she wanted the career she had studied for.

Patrick had planned on leaving the frigid bitch a number of times and his buddy Gerald talked him out of it. He had considered trying to get him into the neighborhood swing club, but without his wife it wouldn't happen. He had been going to offer Betty to him as a partner, but she refused to do her sister's husband even though she was always happy to spread her legs wide for the other men in their little swing circle. He knew his best friend was getting pussy, better looking than his wife pussy, but had never told anyone. Not happy in his own marriage, Gerald had coerced a number of women into sex at his shop.

As an expert in the computer field Gerald wrote programming and repaired computers and many college girls would bring their machines in for repair or upgrading but couldn't afford the bill. Gerald would deduct $50 from it each time the girl went into his work space and sucked on his cock and then bent over his work table to let him fuck her. So of course he added unnecessary charges and would inflate the bill to ensure he got to fuck them all at least several times. On one computer he had found bestiality porn, like that happening in the neighborhood and his wife was engaging in now, and threatened to tell the authorities about it. That girl came to the store every Monday afternoon at 5 and Gerald would put the closed sign up and enjoy her services, always ending it with a facial, actually sealing her lips as her actions sealed his for her.

Gerald didn't know that around the sorority houses and girl's dormitories on campus a bad fuck on a date was called a "Gerald". The girls on campus, if they met his wife and learned her opinion of her husband's performance, would all agree with her that he was a lousy fuck and his performance shouldn't even be called having sex. One girl that Gerald had fucked that way had been a virgin and claimed she still was, having a "Gerald" didn't qualify as losing her virginity, especially when it had been the original Gerald.

Everyone was shocked at Pamela's performance. The holier than thou, you're all sinners, I'm a saint, church going bitch had transformed into a dog cock crazy bitch. Pamela had gone from sucking and fucking 2 at a time to the point she now had one on its back and she was riding him as another fucked her ass and she sucked on a third. They all knew she had been giving an aphrodisiac to make her a sex crazed slut like this, but as the evening progressed she seemed to be no longer doing it because of the drug but because she loved it.

Pamela had never known sex could be like this and loved it as she tried to make up for all her missed opportunities. The other teachers at school, students, other men at the mall, had all looked at her as if they could see what lay beneath her way of dress and wanted what they imagined was there. From now on, she vowed with her mind under the influence of the aphrodisiac, she would show them what was available with short skirts, cleavage revealing tops and high heels. Then she would make it available in the teacher's lounge and boy's bathrooms at school, corners and restrooms at the mall, wherever she saw a man wanting her, he could have her. She LOVED TO FUCK!!!

Mike Jr. continued filming his math teacher and knew his grade was going to be changed as Pamela pulled the dog cock from her mouth and allowed him to give her a facial.

"OH FUCK YES BABY ... CUM ON MY FACE ... COVER IT WITH YOUR CUM ... OH GOD I LOVE DOG COCK AND CUM ... OH FUCK THEY'RE CUMMING IN MY ASS AND CUNT ... OH FUCK I'M CUMMINNNNGGG AGAINNNNN" she screamed as she looked at her student and the camera he was holding. Mike Jr. grinned as he captured those words and her face covered in cum for all time on tape.

Several hours later, after everyone else was gone, an exhausted and totally fucked out Pamela Lee collapsed to the ground as the last dog dismounted from her. Bobby and Tommy, waiting on this by the boss's orders, went to her and helped her to her feet and half walked-half carried her home and put her on her bed. A note from her new Master was left on the nightstand so she'd find it when she woke later that morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.