Tim and His Mom - Cover

Tim and His Mom

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Getting an enema from his Mom leads to other things for Tim. Codes will be added as they occur.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Tim woke up with a terrible stomach ache. When Libby, his mother, tried to get him up for school it didn't take Tim long to convince her that he was feeling too bad to go to school.

Tim's mom quizzed him. "When was the last time you moved your bowels?"

"It's been a couple of days Mom, but I should be fine if I can lie down for another couple of more hours."

Libby gave her son a knowing smile as she told him. "Let me get your Dad off to work and your sister to the bus stop and I will be back."

Tim wasn't sleeping when his mother returned after about thirty minutes. "Get up son." She said as she took him by the arm helping him to his feet.

He had been sleeping with only a pair of white briefs and now stood in front of his mom feeling grateful that his usual morning erection hadn't happened because of his painful belly. That would have been very embarrassing if he stood in front of his mother with his cock stretching out the front of his under pants.

Libby pulled Tim after her leading him to the master bathroom just off of her bedroom. Tim stopped abruptly when he saw the big red enema bag hanging from the shower door. "Oh no! Mom please I don't want one of those."

It had been four years since fourteen year old Tim had been given a warm soapy enema from his mother. He had hated it then, feeling vulnerable and embarrassed when that big hose hanging from the red bag was inserted into his rectum by his mother. No matter how gentle his mother was as she pushed the nozzle past his tight brown hole he still felt like he was being violated. No one should ever have anything stuck in there!

Tim's Mom had been talking to him but he hadn't heard her tell him to drop his briefs ... twice, she had asked.

"Stop being a baby Tim!" Libby said in a frustrated voice as she unceremoniously pulled his underwear off of his slender body. CRAP! He thought to himself fully realizing that he was now standing naked, with his privates fully exposed, in front of his mother. Don't get hard now! He prayed. Now, wouldn't that be embarrassing to have his cock become hard and stand at attention while his mother looked on.

Libby made her son kneel on a large towel she had previously spread on the tiled floor, guiding him to a position where his forearms were on the towel and his teenage behind sticking up awaiting the dreaded enema.

As gently as possible Libby rotated the lubricated enema nozzle around the boy's tight entrance before inserting it. "Stay still Tim. This won't hurt. It will make you feel much better when we are done."

Tim had felt a tingle between his legs when his mother inserted the nozzle into his ass. When she released the soapy water into his bowels he could feel his prick getting hard. The more pressure he felt from the enema the harder he became. He didn't remember getting an erection during his last enema but of course he was only ten at the time. Now he had a hard on! He only hoped that his mother wouldn't notice it.

Libby stopped the enema but it was only a brief delay while she reached under her son to massage his stomach to make room for more liquid. As she ran her hand up and down his belly the back of her hand kept making contact with the head of Tim's erect cock. She had to notice his erection now He thought to himself. The occasional contact with his mother's hand made his cock ache for more.

Libby had noticed that her son's cock had become hard. She quickly stopped massaging the boy's stomach to release more fluid into the boy via the black hose that penetrated his blemish free bottom. She had had the urge to grip her son by his hard cock and give it a not so motherly squeeze but she rejected the urge even though she could feel her vagina becoming damp. Her husband hadn't taken care of her needs in several weeks. Libby had masturbated many times during those dry weeks but it wasn't the same as having a man's tool inside of her.

When she was done filling up the boy with her concoction of soap and water Libby gently removed the nozzle from her son's rectum, admonishing him to. "Stay right there until I tell you different. Give that soap time to work."

Tim stayed where he was, kneeling naked on the floor with his erection tight against his stomach. Libby watched her son as she began putting away the enema bag after cleaning the hose and nozzle with alcohol. She couldn't really see her son's cock from the angle she had but could see his firm ball sack pulled tight against his body.

She left the room telling him to evacuate himself before reporting to her in the bedroom. Tim did what he needed to do feeling much better when he was done. He wiped himself clean but couldn't find his briefs where his mother had thrown them on the floor. He felt a little self conscious going to the master bedroom still naked. At least his erection had mostly subsided. It slim prick was standing at half mast but quickly started to rise again when he saw his mother dressed in only her bra and panties.

Libby never walked around the house in front of her son unless she was fully dressed. Seeing his mom in her white bra and panties was a first for the boy. His cock was standing up straight as he stared at her half naked body. His boyish cock was slim but very hard stretching out to at least five and a half inches.

Not a bad cock for a youngster. Libby thought to herself as she admired Tim's erection. "I suppose you want to play with that thing now, don't you Tim?"

Tim was surprised at his mother's words but could think of nothing to say. His cock would never go down as long as his mother kept staring at it. He did want to grab his cock and stroke it until it would shoot his goo into the air and onto the bedroom rug. Tim was as horney as he had ever been in his short life.

"Answer me Tim. Do you want to play with that hard cock of yours?" COCK! Tim couldn't believe that his puritanical mother had said that word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.