Katherine's Bargain With the Devil - Cover

Katherine's Bargain With the Devil

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Katherine is subjected to embarrassment and humiliation in order to protect her family. She is left without any kind of protection during a visit gone wrong in Mexico.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

If you have not already read "Katherine's Decision" which can be found in the Author's Page under Neff Trebor, you should read it first for the events leading up to this part. I am trying to write this as close to a stand-alone story as I can, but it takes place after the previous story.

Technically, redheads make up only about 2% of the world's population. It is a little higher in the Netherlands, but in Mexico, it is almost non-existent. For Manual to march her down the street in high heeled shoes, and a short dress with her hair cascading down her back to her waist turned heads of men and women alike. If she had been walking alongside Manual, they would more likely suspect she was a prostitute. With her husband and a bag from The Rosarito Beach Hotel, most would assume she was part of a high-class tourist clientele spending their vacation there.

Katherine had basically made a deal with the devil. She was willing to do almost anything to keep her daughter, Dakota out of trouble. Manual had equipped them both with Bluetooth devices so he could follow and control them both. After a lot of anguish and crying, Katherine had agreed to do whatever Manual wanted her to do for some unspecified amount of time for some sort of retribution against her husband for coming across the border and trying to move some cocaine across.

Katherine had agreed to the deal to keep her daughter, Dakota, from having to do the same thing.

If Manual had just put her in a brothel, the normal customers who knew where it was would only pay a nominal amount for sex with her. Being near the border, there were many incredibly wealthy cartel members who frequented the high end hotels. There were also a lot of incredibly wealthy tourists who stayed in the five-star resorts to gamble, enjoy the sun and buy many unusual items just over the border. If Manual had brought in well dressed prostitutes, they would have been spotted instantly by the security guards from both sides of the border.

Katherine was wearing wrap-around self-darkening Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses. Her hair had been pulled over to her left side of her face and braided about three times into a fishtail braid. The rest of her hair hung loose down her front. Manual had bought the Diane Von Furstenberg silk, printed jersey wrap from Niemen Marcus over the internet for another woman, but it was too small for her. It was a brown and yellow diamond print with a deep v-neck and short sleeves. The front wrapped around the front and tied on the left hip. From her waist, it was sixteen inches long. It was o.k. walking down the street, except when the wind blew. When she sat down, she had to keep her clutch purse held in her lap to protect her modesty.

Manual had ordered them to have brunch outside on the patio. They sat under a red umbrella while Manual sat at the bar a few feet away having coffee and read the paper. Catherine sat with her hands on her lap. She kept one hand on her lap while she ate. Several couples came by and Manual ordered Joe to invite them over. Everybody was hospitable and sociable, but nothing came of it.

Manual told them to take a walk along the boardwalk that connected the other hotels along the beach. Katherine walked with her right arm around her husband's. The breeze in from the ocean was brisk and cool. The wind whipped her dress around, and she tried to pinch the wrap against her hip to keep it closed.

Manual told her to forget about that. Katherine was humiliated, because he had ordered her to dress in the high heels, dress and no bra or panties. Katherine tried to appear oblivious to what the wind was doing to her dress as it whipped the sides open from time to time. The men sitting on the benches couldn't believe their eyes. They didn't quite realize what had happened until she had already walked by. They were sure they had seen a naked cleft for a millisecond. Could that really be?

Joe and Katherine walked past the front of one hotel and were crossing the parking lot to another. Several young athletic men were taking their surfboards back to their cars. Several other men drove up in a couple of Porsches and parked to watch the women tourists sunning themselves. They were from the local cartel, hoping to pass on some marijuana or cocaine to the tourists.

Manual had seen them and passed his orders on to the two of them. Katherine wheeled around and glared at him. He glared back. Kate was stunned, but deep down not that surprised. In the back of her mind, she knew it had to come down to this, or it wouldn't have been in keeping with Manual's devious criminal personality.

Katherine walked over to the bench where couples pause to sit and romantically watch the sunset. Manual told her to sit. Katherine sat. The dress fell open. Kate crossed her legs and pulled the dress up around her. Manual let it go. Joe had been ordered to go talk to the men in the Porsches.

Joe had been satisfied from their brief conversation that they were not from the police. Joe brought them over. Katherine sat there petrified. These were not ordinary Mexicans. They were tall, dark and mostly clean shaven. They had their hair covered with red bandanas. They were wearing faded blue oxford cloth dress shirts that were unbuttoned. They had brown umber boots that laced half way to their knees. They had faded blue denim jeans that were belted high around their waists. They looked more like Harley Riders than somebody from the Porsche Club who were there to watch the polo match.

Katherine listened to the directions over the Bluetooth. She tried to conceal the look of terror as she made eye contact with them. As ordered, she let go of her dress. The sides fell open as she extended her hand for a handshake.

"Hi. My name is Katherine. My husband and I are new around here. We are here to see the sights. We have lost our credit cards and are going to need some money. My husband has asked me to try to strike some kind of bargain with you men. Do you gentlemen think we can make any kind of deal?'

"My name is Tito." The taller man said as he took her hand and kissed it. "My friend here is Heraldo. We are local business men who cater to the tourists."

"I have been ordered to have sex with in return for money. For two thousand dollars, I will do whatever you want." Katherine was choking on her words, but tried to present the best smile she could come up with. It was weak and not that convincing. It didn't matter. This was a beautiful woman. Her reddish brown hair hung down her left side. She had wound a couple of twists into her for a fishtail braid. The rest of her long hair hung clear down her side into her lap. Her short silk shift had opened when she raised her hand. This was no ordinary redhead. Most redheads don't tan. Her long, suntanned legs has a slight smattering of freckles, but had a nice Coppertone sheen that could be seen clear to the juncture of her dress just below her crotch. They may have been able to see her alabaster cleft if her hair had been swept back over her shoulder. Her dress fit like a glove. There was no misunderstanding that she didn't have a bra. Her nipples quivered to telegraph the fright in her eyes.

Tito did not respond. He looked at her. He sat down beside her on her left. He turned towards her and softly grabbed the braided portion of her hair just below her neck. He lifted the mass of hair, lifted it up and over the back of her shoulder. The disappearance of her long braid left her beautiful long legs exposed. He stared at her breasts. Tito extended his left thumb and forefinger around the tie holding her dress closed. He pulled. The dress went slack. Tito grabbed the tie and pulled it across her body enough that it cleared her right breast.

Catherine looked into his eyes and tried not to blush. It was no use. Her cheeks turned red and goose bumps rushed across her front like wheat waving in the breeze. There was no hiding her embarrassment.

Katherine watched the couples sunning themselves a few yards away. She watched the small children cavorting with their plastic buckets at the edge of the breaking waves. She tried to think of why she was doing it. She tried to shut out her revulsion as she focused on the thought of trying to protect her husband and daughter.

Tito was starring. He was starring at the right breast he had just uncovered. He pulled on the fabric. Katherine blushed as her left nipple came into view. Tito and Heraldo had not seen many red-haired women. He had not seen many pink nipples and areoles either. They certainly had not seen pink nipples as long as hers. Red-headed women did not have this combination of hair color, skin coloring and incredible class. She was clearly under tremendous stress, but still had a proud classy air about her that their humiliation could not seem to crack.

Katherine sat silently, proudly, waiting to see what they would decide. She did not care about the money. She did not care whether they accepted the deal or not. To Tito and Heraldo, a woman who would not capitulate on price had an incredible amount of class. They would have paid any amount to have sex with her.

"Just what do you do for that much money," Tito asked as he extended the back of his hand and caressed the exposed nipple closest to him. Katherine shuddered. The conversation and caressing hit her like an anvil. She knew she could not recoil without offending the men on each side of her, and Manual watching from a few yards away.

Katherine was too shocked and humiliated to talk about sex with a stranger. She sat there, quietly trying to conceal her feelings of humiliation. Her husband was standing in front of her, facing her, shielding her image from the people frolicking on the beach as Tito caressed her. Tito and Heraldo stared.

"All I can do is say I will do whatever you want." She choked on the words she had echoed from her earpiece. Tito looked up and around to see, like he had just found a couple of money sacks that had just fallen out of a Brinks truck as he repositioned her dress and tied the belt. He affectionately took her hand as he, Heraldo, and her husband walked back to the parking lot.

Katherine got in the Porsche with Tito. Joe got in with Heraldo, and Manual went back to his own car, because he knew where he was going to tell Katherine to take them. With Katherine relaying the conversation through her earpiece, they all went to an obscure business district on the edge of the city.

The streets were bare of people. The sides of the streets were lined with high stucco walls that had rows of jagged glass embedded in the concrete top. Manual made a call and the doors opened. The procession went through and the doors closed. Inside the compound, the grass was green. There were servants tending the flowers, fruit trees and plants.

Tito and Heraldo, with their arms around Katherine, walked up to the inner wrought iron gates that separated the garden from the inner patio lined with umbrella covered picnic tables. Beyond that was another set of closed doors to the main gathering room of the whorehouse. By the time they were escorted through the main doors, Manual was with them. There was a group of leather couches and chairs grouped in a square in the middle of the room. Manual sat in the center of one couch. Joe took one of the padded seats. Katherine was seated facing Manual with Tito and Heraldo sitting on either side of her. Tito was still affectionately holding her hand, unwilling to let her get away.

The group of Mexicans spoke silently. They were discussing price and performance. Katherine and Joe sat there, not understanding the words, but had a good idea what they were talking about. Katherine's eyes searched her husband's looking for compassion; looking for a way out.

The two men buying Katherine's services stood and pulled out some large rolls of hundred dollar bills. They each peeled off a thousand dollars or so each. Katherine watched in sadness. She understood the deal had been done. Now she was to perform.

Manual led the procession up the matching spiral stairs to the second level. There was a row of rooms off of the halls overlooking the courtyard atrium. Manual opened the door to one suite. In front of the far wall, was a huge bed covered with black plum linen sheets. The wall was covered with Japanese plum drapes. On the axis with the door and bed, was an arrangement of four leather couches around a square block of green slump glass, which was used as a coffee table. The large block of glass was back lit from below.

The men sat. Katherine stood to the side. Manual sat in a couch facing the two men. Responding to his ear bud, Joe went over to the wet bar and filled a pitcher with water and brought the pitcher, a large ceramic bowl and towels to his wife. Katherine and Joe looked briefly at each other. Both were pale, understanding what was coming next.

Katherine walked over to stand in front of Tito. She looked briefly into Manual's eyes as she set the ceramic items on the coffee table. She was looking for sympathy for what he was ordering her to do.

Katherine poured some hit water into the bowl and set it to the space between Heraldo and Tito. Tito spread his knees. Like a prisoner taking his last steps to the electric chair, she stepped between them. Tito reached out and almost with a reverent expression reached up and pulled on the cloth strap that kept her wrap fastened to her side. The front of her dress unfurled. Katherine stood, silently, not assisting or resisting as the garment opened of its own weight.

The top opened to reveal center of her chest, but caught on her nipples. The garment that concealed her nipples helped to frame and focus the men's eyes on her alabaster white shaven cleft which was surrounded by her tanned abdomen and long slender legs.

Katherine tottered in humiliation on her six inch clear Plexiglas high heels. She did not resist when Tito took the hem and pulled. She tipped her head to one side and arched her shoulder in resignation as the garment slipped from her and pooled around her feet. Katherine stood there in humiliation as the men stared quietly. Even her outraged husband had to watch with envy, knowing what was about to happen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.