Mom and I
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John buys an old Harley Davidson and takes mom for a good spin up to St. Petersburg from Sarasota When they get back to her home, he gives her a differnt kind of ride

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I never planned on getting anything going with my mom, it was just one of those things.

It all started one day when I went to visit her.

Pops dropped off the twig from drinking too much. He seemed to think alcohol was good for you after all, look how much the French drink.

The weather was cold and blustery for

November when I dropped in and mom was quite pleased, "Come sit in the parlor, want some coffee?"

"Sure milk and one sugar, any doughnuts?"

"With that belly, your asking for doughnuts?"

"Just hungry I guess.

"Well, I will set another plate for supper."

So mom goes back into the kitchen to make me a cup and I see her half-glasses and beaded eyeglass chain. So I look through her glasses to see if they need a clean up, not bad a few smudges and with the corner of my red flannel shirt I had her glasses spotless.

Having a thing for ladies glasses I draped the chain of beads over the back of my neck and had her half-glasses partway down my nose as I checked the print in a Danielle Steel novel.

Mom came in with a tray of coffee and Vanilla wafers and giggled.

"You look funny wearing my half-glasses with beads." She said.

"Oh, I made these for ya, just wanted to see if they are working."

"I did not mean to hurt your feelings John."

She said with a sort of pout to her lips.

"You did not hurt my feelings, how is the novel?"

"Just so-so it started out hot and juicy but that is wavering off now. It is dull and I don't know if I want to finish it. Becky my neighbor lent it to me so I am not out anything.

"Any juicy sex in it?"

"Some here and there but you have a lot of pages where it gets as boring as learning the

Mass. wiring code."

"Mom, if you get into using the computer, there are websites with thousands of stories.

I mean HOT juicy stories from one page to nine pages. Categories range from cross dressing; domination; fetish; incest; mature and who knows how many other categories."

"You sound as though you read a lot.

Are you staying for supper?"

"Of course I am staying for supper and thanks very much. If you want I will show you how to use the computer."

My sister Ellen gave mom a nice laptop, hooked up and everything as part of the cable t.v. service.

My mom is a pretty good looking woman who is not interested in looking as she had been married to the same man for fifty years and then some.

She is about five foot seven a bit heavy with sumptuous bosoms. I would say about a forty two D. Brown curly hair;green eyes and a pleasant personality. She loves to wear skirts and blouses.

Today she was wearing a plaid skirt and a beige blouse with ruffles and a pair of two inch chopped black patent heels. The way she walked from one room to another with her heels click clacking on the hardwood floors was somehow teasing me.

We had a nice supper of meatloaf, mashed and gingered carrots as well as a nice salad.

For desert coffee and vanilla wafers.

The time was getting late and I was tired so I kissed mom, told her I loved her and split.

One month later.

I was back in the area and wanted to drop in.

I had been quite busy and although mom called once a week. She did not tell me she got on the internet and checked out a few websites for sexy stories.

Mom gave me a cozy hug at the door.

"John, so nice to see you. What a nice surprise!."

"Well mom, always nice to see you too."

"Come in the kitchen as I am baking, would you like some coffee?"

"Yes thanks, and what is this?"

"Surprise, I did it! I got on the internet and I love the SOL site. So nice to read a frigging hot wet story of a woman turned on by her own heels."

You could've knocked me over with her high heel, it was so funny to hear mom talk like this.

I always thought mom a bit prudish. She seemed so straight laced to me. Never missed church.

If I was surprised then I had to be even more surprised as the afternoon and evening wore on.

"So John, thank you so much for telling me about

Stories On Line. Nice hot sexy stories. One was called "Caught" where a granny took her grandson as her lover. He was into music, piano as you are and he had a thing about his Granny's half-glasses and half-moons whatever the hell those are."

"Damn, I am saying, does she know I wrote that story?"

"John, I did not know what half-moons were till I read

"Knobs, tubes and half-moons." Where an electrician went to a woman's house with ancient wiring and she wore bifocals with the half-moons for reading and the electrician was so turned on by seeing her with that type of glasses he had a hard on, they did it in her living room!"

"That was such a freakin' hot story I had to get my dildo out!"

"So who wrote the story mom?"

"Some guy called, Shoe Slayer."

"Well I am glad you are liking the internet mom."

"John, liking is not the word. Can you see the dust bunnies on the floor? it means I have not done the floor in a week and a half."

I sit here reading stories with my vibrating dildo fantasizing about meeting Shoe Slayer!"

And I am standing there with a knot in my pants the size of a grapefruit.

"Mom, that's not going to happen. He is some guy probably in England or as the Brits would say,

"Across the pond."

"NO, Shoe Slayer is in this state." Mom said this in a low but serious tone of voice.

"I know he is in my parlor!"

Honestly I did not know what to think.

"John, I love your stories, I have missed your father for a while now and I felt I was drying up inside.

Thanks to you telling me about SOL I can enjoy things again. And I checked your bio. You have cats and a pug, you have a thing for women's half-glasses and heels. I did not know you crossdress, fine with me when and where did you lern to write?"

"Well mom I always wanted to write stories about sex and having been married to a lovely woman for close to twenty years. I had a lot of interest in good old hot sex and decided to write about it."

"Yeah it took awhile as I forgot a lot about grammar and punctuation, Someone was cool and wrote a big article about Punctuation and with books I borrowed from the library on grammar, I was on my way."

"I have a bit of a surprise for you, go into the parlor. Sit on the couch an keep your eyes closed till I say open."

I did so and with in five minutes things started to happen that would make our relationship a lot tighter.

I am sitting on the sofa and I hear mom coming over.

I feel my belt being unbuckled and my pants being pulled down.

"Keep your eyes closed!"

I feel something cool, two things actually. Two cool things being dragged all over my growing cock. my growing cock.

"Open your eyes Shoe Slayer!"

Here is my mom in patent black heels and a silky bra with a lot of lace wearing her half-glasses. she is on her knees playing with my cock with a few pair of her half-glasses. She takes me into her lovely mouth so warm, soft and runs her tongue over my cock as she looks at me over her halfs and her beads gently sway.

Mom is so hot as her head bobs up an down and lovingly lookin at me, I should have started writting a while ago. Mom is jerking me off as she sucks me and damn

I will have to drop in a lot more often.Pressure is building up and seeing mom with her halfs at the end of her nose, I blew my load an she took it, not losing a drop.

"Do you like this?" Mom asks me with the aire of a lady just satisfied.

You might as well ask if a bear shits in the woods.

"Yes mom of course I like it."

"I hope you have no trouble with your mom wanting to say thanks for her new hobby. I want to do for you what you wrote about. I could see better for distance and will get a pair of silver oval bifocals with the half-moons so I can drive you wild with them.

I was totally awed by the situation but quite pleased as well.Mom had no trouble getting it on with me and

I sure as hell had no trouble either.

"I knew when I read your bio it was you writing these sexy stories and I want you to write more of them, and I want to have sex with you in every way as well as making sure you have plenty of womans half-glasses

That way when I do things for you with them, you can write about it.I want them to get you so horny you do things with them.

"Shoe Slayer, play with my nipples with the beads of my glasses and if you do this right, I'll have a few pair for you."

So I took off my moms bra and stuck my cock in it to see if it was silky enough, yup. she won't get this bra back.I ran her eyeglass chain back and forth against her lovely nipples and she loved it.

"Shoe Slayer get my heel and stick the toe of it up my pussy!"

I did so and she was already so wet the shoe went in up to the vamp. I gave that heel a good work out and mom was breasthin really heavy, bucking her hips and moaning. She came like three or four times as her legs pulled together and stiffened up.

The smile she had could be a lighthouse beacon.

"Well Shoe Slayer! that was wonderful. Nothing up there all dried up now."

And you will have to visit me more often."

I got dressed to leave and mom had a few nice pairs of her half-glasses with beaded neck chains wrapped up in that bra I took off her.

"Keep me in mind while your having a good time,

I have a few surprises for you the next time you come for a visit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.