Kanata Summer - Cover

Kanata Summer

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

"We're going somewhere different this year for our vacation," our Dad summarily dropped a bombshell on my younger sister, Karen, and me. "Your mother and I have talked to Brad and Dianne Morrison about this for a couple of years, and we've decided that this is the year."

The year? And this was The Year for what? I had a bad feeling that whatever it was, I wouldn't like it, and neither would my fifteen-year old sister.

"What happened to the usual vacation at Lake Adams?" I asked.

"Well, this year Brad suggested we go to a little place in the mountains he heard about, called Kanata Camp," Dad told me. "He showed us a brochure on the place, and we're both really interested in trying it out. I imagine they got the same reaction from Tanya that we're getting from you two, but we're all going, and that's final."

"I guess staying home isn't an option, is it?" I tried to deflect their latest conspiracy.

"Well, in a word ... no," was all we were left with.

Dad went on to describe this hell-hole in the middle of nowhere. The resort consisted of several cabins, a communal kitchen and bath house, its own private lake and beach, a horse stable and several riding and hiking trails, and a complete lack of interesting activities that guaranteed our one month stay would be as boring as possible. Being remote, there was no TV, no video games, and the nearest town was about fifty miles away.

Oh, and there was one more thing. It was a naturist camp! Total nudity while on the property for the entire month!

That last bit of information turned Karen as white as a ghost, and I don't imagine I had much more colour than she did. We finished our supper in complete silence, and with a full loss of appetite. As soon as we'd finished eating, the two of us ran up to my room ro commiserate and discuss some kind of survival strategy.

"Steve, I think they might have finally lost their minds!" Karen ventured after supper as we sat in my bedroom consoling each other. "A nudist colony? What the fuck are they thinking? Damned if I'm going to spend my whole summer vacation walking around naked! We've got to do something, and fast!"

I agreed with her, but had no clue what. I mean, when my parents got an idea in their heads, they'd never let it go. About all we could do was arm ourselves with as much information as we could. I went downstairs and grabbed all the brochures, then returned to my room so Karen and I could go through them. Just as I sat down again, the phone on my desk rang, and Karen answered it.

"It's Tanya Morrison," she announced as she pushed the receiver in my face. "I think she's as pissed as we are."

I'd known Tanya for years, and we'd become pretty good friends. She was the same age as me, seventeen now, and we'd kept in touch. If they'd lived a little closer, I'd have spent all my free time with her. She was absolutely gorgeous in my mind, and the last time I'd seen her, she was 5'7", about 100 pounds, and I estimated her perky breasts to be a 34B. She was part of the cheer-leading squad at her school, and all that exercise had done a wonderful job. Whenever I saw her strawberry blond shoulder length hair flying in the breeze, I thought I detected sparkling highlights in it that immediately grabbed my full attention. I had been looking forward to seeing her again this summer ... until our parents had dropped that bombshell on us.

I took the phone, composed myself, then said hello.

"Hi, Tanya," I answered the call. "What's up?"

"Umm, have your parents mentioned this year's vacation yet?" she wanted to know.

"Yeah, they just hit us with it at supper tonight. Karen and I are beginning to think they might have finally gone completely insane. But by the sound of it, we don't have much choice, because we've been told that staying home isn't an option. I'm not looking forward to it, that's for sure," I explained.

"Steve, I don't have an option either, and I'm scared out of my mind! If you and Karen are there, I might get through this without going crazy. You're the only two people that I'll know at this place. The idea of being naked in front of strangers makes me feel sick inside!"

Hmm. If this was a nudist camp, and Tanya was there, that meant that I'd have a whole month to drool over her exquisite body. If there were no other saving graces to the place, that one compensation would definitely make this torture worthwhile.

Suffice to say that any arguments we made to our parents fell on deaf ears. On the last day of June, my sister and I found ourselves staring at a gate with a sign over it announcing that we'd arrived at Kanata Camp. That was it. No indication that it was a resort, or a nudist camp, or anything else. My visions of electrified barbed wire fencing around the place dissolved, now replaced by the reality of a four-foot high split-rail one.

Dad checked in, then drove us up to our assigned cabin. Actually, for being in the middle of nowhere, it looked pretty comfortable. The front of the cabin had a full-length covered porch accessed by three steps from the dirt walkway leading to it. Inside was a decent sized sitting area with a fireplace at one end and a sofa with two mismatched arm chairs. Under the front window sat an old dining table with four stamp-back chairs that had seen better days, but were stronger than they looked. There was also a king-sized bed, presumably for our parents, and a sturdy-looking set of bunk beds along the adjacent wall.

I deferred to my sister's claim for the bottom bunk and checked out the top one that would probably be my hiding place for the next month. The only other room was the bathroom, which contained a wall-hung sink, an old style toilet with the traditional oak seat, and an old claw-foot bathtub with a hand-shower. But the bathroom was also the only room in the cabin that was defined by four walls. Everything else was out in the open, providing absolutely no privacy whatsoever. Mom and Dad were delighted; Karen and I were anything but.

"First things first," Mom declared. "This is a naturist camp. You might as well get used to not wearing clothes. So, both of you, strip. Now."

Karen stared at me in total fear, and reluctantly, we did as we were told. By the time I had all my clothes off, she was reaching behind her to unclasp her bra, her embarrassment at exposing her breasts quite obvious. I guess I'd instinctively tried to cover my own nakedness with my hands, because our now-nude mother kept clearing her throat loud enough to scare off any wildlife within twenty miles. By the time I reacted and moved my hands, my sister was hooking her fingers into the waistband of her panties, the last remaining vestige of modesty left to her.

Wow! My sister was ... beautiful! I mean, I'd seen her running down the hall in just bra and panties before, and the sight had always been kind of exciting, but I hadn't seen her naked since we were little kids. As I took in the vision before me, my cock started to rise to the occasion, and that fact wasn't lost on Karen. She gave me a dirty look, but I could see her checking me out.

Then I saw my mother naked and that really set me off. For a 39-year old mother of two, she had a body that could only be described as fantastic! Seeing her 36C breasts was the last straw and I was hard instantly ... and eight shades of red. The fact that Mom had curves where no mother has any right to have them didn't help either.

"What's the matter, Steve?" Mom began to tease me. "Having trouble being around naked women? You'd better get used to it, because this is all I'm wearing for the next month."

Karen looked around, saw our father and inhaled sharply at the sight. All that time he'd spent at the gym had certainly paid off. There wasn't an ounce of fat anywhere, and I caught myself involuntarily checking out his semi-hard cock. Gawd, the man was as big as a horse, although I was no slouch myself. He spotted my erection and began to chuckle.

"That's something else we'd better get used to, isn't it?" he remarked about the horizontal pole sticking out from my groin. "I must admit that the sight of your mother naked is giving me the same reactions."

At the sounds of his confession, Karen immediately ran into the bathroom to hide, slamming the door on her way in. I would have done the same, except she'd locked the door and there was nowhere else to hide.

"Karen, you may as well come back out," Mom called to her, "unless you're planning on spending your whole vacation in there." Her voice was filled with mirth as she teased my poor sister before redirecting her attention to me.

"Steve, we asked about how you guys should handle erections. Apparently, it's quite a common occurrence and everyone gets used to them. May as well get used to them happening, because you're not spending the next month hiding in this cabin."

Dad just chuckled to himself, then stepped out the front door and found a seat on the porch. I'd never asked my father for much in the way of sexual advice over the years, but I joined him, and the shock of being nude out in the open really hit me hard ... in more ways than one.

"Dad?" I pleaded, and he nodded. "How the hell am I supposed to handle having a ... a hard-on all the time? Shit, it's embarrassing as hell, and I haven't even left the cabin yet!"

"Good question," he came back, "and I don't have an answer for you. I'm trying to keep myself calmed down, but the sight of your mother naked makes it difficult. Karen's growing up, and I have a feeling that you and I are going to be waving around in the breeze after we meet the rest of the women in this camp. But I just have to keep reminding myself not to stare at their tits ... or their pussies. So if you find another solution to our problem, let me know?"

Mom came out to join us and to take in the fresh mountain air. She had a lascivious leer on her face, and it was almost impossible to miss the fact that our current wardrobe had gotten her horny.

"Lennie, can I help you with that?" referring to Dad's growing erection. "Steve'll have to take care of his problem by himself, I'm afraid," she giggled, then sat down beside my father and began to fondle him, right in front of me! I turned another seven shades of red. As if that weren't bad enough, Karen finally emerged from inside, the sight of our mother stroking Dad's hard cock drawing her eyes like a moth to flame. Her gaze seemed to dance between our father being pleasured and my own cock sticking straight up from my lap, and I noted that her nipples looked to be hard. The weather was warm and sunny, so that wasn't the reason, either.

My sister had nowhere to sit, and out of courtesy I stood up and offered her the spot where I'd been. She started to move in that direction, then stopped when she realized who she'd be sitting next to, and what they were doing. At the last minute, she changed direction and headed for the stairs, sitting on the middle one with her feet on the ground and pleading to me with her eyes to come and join her.

"Umm, Mom explained to me that she and I might have to help you two out with that," she started to tell me in a soft voice once I was sitting, "so if you want, I'm willing, sort of. It's for sure Mom probably won't help you. She's got her hands full already, if you know what I mean."

Huh? My sister, volunteering to jack me off, and right in front of our parents? I couldn't handle that one.

"This is fucking weird," I moaned as quietly as I could. "We have to sit here while Mom ... does what she's doing? Not fucking likely!"

"Watch the language, Steve!" my father admonished, letting me know that I hadn't been quiet enough. "There are ladies present, and I won't tolerate that kind of talk while we're here any more than I would at home. Got it?"

I apologized, then jumped up to escape. Except that wherever I went, my problem would still be with me.

"Steve, wait up," Karen called as I headed away from the front steps, "I need to talk to you before you go off and leave me with these two sex fiends!"

I waited for her, making sure I didn't look at what was happening on the porch. My sister came up beside me, then hooked her arm in mine and began to propel me towards the side of the building, out of sight and hearing of our horny parents.

"Look, I can see that what's going on back there is making you horny as hell," she quietly tried to calm me down, "and I'm probably hornier than you. Gawd, the size of Dad's cock! He's huge! But we're in this together whether we like it of not, so we might as well come to some kind of agreement. I'll help you with your problem, if you'll help me with mine. I have no intentions of spending this whole vacation playing with myself, but if I don't do something soon, I'm going to go crazy! So, you interested? I'll jack you off until you cum, and you diddle me until I do. Deal?"

"Karen, you're just as fucking perverted as they are!" I declared. "You're my sister, for chrissake! Do you really think I'm going to spend our vacation feeling you up all the time, or begging you to jack me off? Get real!"

Karen grabbed my hand, then pried my index finger loose and shoved it into her slit. Gawd, she was wet!

"I was fine when I came out of the cabin, and look at me now!" she hissed at me. "You think I want to spend the next four weeks with my pussy dripping like a fucking faucet? Steve, we've got to stick together or we're both going to be horny enough to be certifiable. The idea of jacking you off every time I turn around doesn't particularly thrill me ... although you do have a nice looking cock. But I need someone to help me get off, and you're the only one I can turn to. Think about it and let me know, but don't take too long. My pussy's getting uncomfortable already. Lord only knows what I'm going to be like by the time vacation's over."

I found my sister's proposal both disgusting and intriguing. Sure, she was my sister, and a guy wasn't supposed to get turned on by his own sister. But the truth was that she did turn me on. Fantasizing about making her cum for me reversed any relaxation my cock had managed. However, I wanted to think about it first.

I started to walk away from her when we both heard our father groaning loudly as Mom took him over the edge. I looked at my sister who was wide-eyed with the understanding of what we'd just heard and the reality of why it had happened. Then right in front of me, she started playing with herself, and I found my hand wrapped around my cock as it slid up and down my shaft with a mind of its own. Her eyes pleaded with me, and I relinquished my cock to her soft and silky fingers while my index finger migrated to her pussy, dipping into her juices before strumming over her pleasure button. She pressed against me, and had the audacity to moan her delight at our mutual masturbation.

Her pussy was well-lubricated and I moved my thumb over her engorged clit as my index finger slipped inside her entrance. She groaned lustfully at its intrusion into her adolescent body, and her pushing and pulling on my hard cock became more insistent. I had to admit that it felt a lot better when she stroked me than anything I could do myself, and I also realized that I wanted to feel her cum more than I wanted my own release. It was at that point that I discovered that I considered my little fifteen-year old sister to be extremely sexy and desirable!

Karen's breathing became ragged as she started to gasp, and her mewling was amazingly stimulating. She pressed her head against my chest and began to shiver as a climax washed over her body, the flush of her arousal spreading over her breasts as it flowed to her face. Even as she came, she stroked my twitching cock, and as she began to relax, I felt myself pass that point of no return. Those pulses that signalled the release of my sexual tension brought flashes of bright lights to the inside of my closed eyelids. I came, and came hard.

Karen continued to stroke me until my cock softened, then purred softly in my ear. I realized that I was still strumming the protective hood of her clit and that she was lost in sensual aftershocks. I knew I should stop, but I was enjoying her satisfaction too much.

"Steve, I feel so wickedly depraved, jacking you off like this while you finger me, but you know what? I think I love it too much to stop," my little sister murmured quietly. I silently agreed with her, then kissed the crown of her hair as I acknowledged our incestuous mutual pleasuring.

"Me too, Sis," I whispered. "Me too."

"By the way," she added, "I've got your cum on me. I think I like it ... a lot."

As I looked down at the evidence, Karen began to rub my errant seed into her skin, moaning while she did so. I had to look away before that vision burned itself into my brain and gave me a month-long hard-on.

We held each other until the afterglow receded, then wordlessly signed a pact of understanding, sealed with a soft and gentle kiss on each others lips. I desperately wanted to swirl my tongue around hers, but didn't have the guts. Not then, anyway, but in the back of my mind, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long, and it didn't seem like she wanted me to, either. We finally pulled apart, then set out to conquer the world, my arm around her shoulders as she held my waist. I had no particular destination in mind, but steered away from the cabin. We had a whole resort to explore, and now was as good a time to start as any.

About halfway to the building that housed the kitchen, I heard a familiar voice call my name, and turned to see Tanya Morrison deliberately heading on an intercept course. I slowed down our pace to let her catch up. I also noted the curious expression on her face over the intimacy between my sister and me.

"Umm, what have you two been up to?" Tanya questioned. I had no idea how to answer, but Karen quietly explained. At first, Tanya stared at us in shock, then her gaze shifted to my groin. Even as I watched, Tanya's nipples became engorged and erect as my sister's explanation sank in. Amazingly, there was no look of judgement, as though Tanya considered our actions to be the most natural thing in the world.

"Umm, can I borrow your brother for a while?" she enquired of Karen. "My fingers can only do so much, and even after having gotten myself off, I'm still horny." Then Tanya went into an explanation of how the sight of her father's semi-hard cock had affected her. As she recited her explicit tale, I could feel myself hardening again, and the sight of both Karen and Tanya's gorgeous naked bodies wasn't helping any.

It had been a year since I'd seen Tanya last, and in that time, she'd gone through an unbelievable spurt of development. Her breasts had gotten larger, more round, and a hell of a lot more appealing, especially considering that the last time I'd seen them, they'd been captured in a tiny string bikini. Now that she was completely exposed, they drew me like a magnet. Gawd, I wanted to feel their soft pliability and those rubbery delicious nipples. I couldn't help but look down at her slightly moist pussy and the light tangle of blond pubic hair. I thought my sister was sexy, but compared to Tanya Morrison, it was no contest. My rising cock agreed one hundred percent. Both girls realized my growing predicament and giggled.

"Looks like you might have to help him out sooner than you expected," my sister teased Tanya. "Should I make myself scarce?"

"Nah, I think we should let him suffer for a while," Tanya giggled with a lustful grin. "Besides, it might be good to make him squirm before we give him any satisfaction."

"The hell with that shit," Karen exclaimed. "You'd fuck him until his balls went dry, and don't tell me the idea hasn't crossed your mind, Tanya Morrison! You'd ride him in a heartbeat if you had the chance, wouldn't you? Face it, we're just a couple of horny girls trying to get laid as bad as the guys."

The blush that swept up Tanya's chest, over her breasts, and into her cheeks answered the question. That revelation was all it took for my cock to stand up at full attention. Tanya's tongue sweeping between her lips didn't help any, nor did the lustful twinkle in her eye.

"Come on, let's go explore this lake that's supposed to be here," Tanya insisted as she fought to change the subject, "and maybe we can get our minds off sex for a while." The gleam from under her eyelids told me that she had about as much desire to change the subject as to hug a cactus.

We found a group of teens about our own age, and as they caught sight of Karen and Tanya, a couple of the guys exhibited the same reactions I'd had. By now my cock had softened somewhat, but the view of the girls in this group threatened to undo all that our walk had accomplished. I noted that none of the guys seemed the least bit concerned over the state of their arousal.

Pete Maguire, the unelected spokesman for The Gang, as he referred to the bunch of teens, introduced himself first. Pete was about 5' 10", 190 pounds, looked to be about the same age as me, and while not fat, wasn't the epitome of a bodybuilder either. He was, however, very friendly, and appeared to be the group's organizational inspiration, taking the time to introduce us to the rest of The Gang.

Hanging off Pete's arm was Keira Preston, a gorgeous and well-endowed blond of about Pete's height who obviously kept herself slim and trim with regular exercise. We found out later that she was a cheerleader like Tanya, and I estimated her bust to be the same 36C. But what made her stand out was her shaved pussy. The sight of her naked sex excited me immensely, with the usual results. Pete saw my predicament, chuckled, then quietly let me know that Keira had the same effect on him quite regularly.

Next was Keira's little brother Dwayne, who was anything but little. He stood 6' 0" tall, weighed all of 235 pounds, and looked like a cross between a football tackle and King Kong. My first reaction was that he reminded me of the comic book character The Hulk, including the muscles. All that was missing was the green skin. From the corner of my eye, I could see Karen's interest in this newest acquaintance, and told myself that I'd have to keep an eye on both of them, at least until I knew Dwayne better.

Then there was Cynthia Haywood, a dark-skinned, sixteen-year old, toned-muscled beauty with long, flowing black hair that reached down to her butt, and she had proud, magnificent breasts. She was obviously of mixed racial origins, probably East Indian and Caucasian, and seemed to be the soul-mate of Manny Madison, another hefty specimen like Dwayne. While an inch shorter, and maybe twenty pounds lighter, he was an unpredictable sixteen-year old that struck me as someone I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

Rounding out The Gang were TeeJay Wilson, the group's "colourful figure and resident comedian", as Pete put it, and Christina Sanderson, a nineteen-year old girl with the most gorgeous corn-silk blond, shoulder-length hair. At 5' 5", and about 125 pounds, she was what I would have described as rubenesque, but definitely not fat, nor unattractive. Pete introduced her as "The Mother Hen" of The Gang, as she was the oldest and seemed to be the one that all the others turned to for advice. I felt comfortable in her presence.

I introduced the three of us and saw a spark of more than casual interest in Dwayne's eyes for my sister. Now I'd definitely have to keep my eye on him, although I thought he might be in more trouble than he knew, because she definitely had her sights on him, too.

Someone suggested volleyball and we chose teams. I could hold my own at the sport, but it was Karen that excelled at the game. She'd made the local high school team last year, and with the way she played that afternoon, I could see why. Tanya, my sister, and I played on one side that Dwayne made sure he captained, and what started out as a rout became a highly competitive but friendly tournament. By the time it was over, our side had won, but not by very much. We had talent on our side, but Pete's team had experience playing together. I think there was only a point or two between the two sides.

Afterwards, we all went for a swim in the man-made lake that was the crown jewel of Kanata Camp. It was continuously fed by several artesian springs that rose from the cliffs above, and the water must have been geo-thermally heated because it felt like a warm bath. I kept an eye on Dwayne, who spent an inordinate amount of time and energy making sure he was as close to Karen as possible. She seemed to be lapping up the attention, and I enjoyed hearing or seeing her giggling and having fun.

But most of my attention was on Tanya, who went out of her way to get as close to me as possible. There was a possessive aspect to her behaviour that I found exciting, as though she were staking claim. I found myself seeing her in a completely different light from our previous summers together. I was beginning to believe that our friendship might blossom into something more. Much, much more. Lord, if I'd known then what I know now, I might have even been scared!

It was around noon when we all headed up to the kitchen. There was a wall of old but refurbished refrigerators on one side of the open-air room, each one marked with a family's name on it. Along the adjacent wall were gas-fired stoves, and behind the wall that supported them was a large dry goods storage area, with each family assigned a fair-sized pantry for whatever didn't go into the fridges.

As we entered the kitchen, I spotted Mom busily making something that smelled delicious.

"Mom," I enquired during a short lull in her culinary endeavours, "have I got time for a shower?" She looked at me with a warm grin, then assured me that she'd have something for my empty stomach as long as I was back before sunrise the next day.

I headed for the shower and saw Tanya aiming for the kitchen's door on an intercept course. She obviously had something on her mind, so I stopped and waited for her.

"Where are you off to, Steve?" she enquired.

"I need a shower after all that sand and dust," I told her.

"Umm, can you stand some company?" she queried with a tone of hidden arousal. I had no idea why she'd be worried and openly invited her to join me. She smiled happily, but I thought there was something more on her mind than I understood.

We found a couple of empty shower stalls and I expected Tanya to use one of them by herself, so I was a little surprised when she waited until I turned on the water, then squeezed in beside me. Surprised, yes, but definitely not broken hearted.

"Umm, hi there," I teased her. "you come here often?"

"Not yet, but I'm working on it," she shot right back with a lustful grin. We both giggled at her double entendre.

As I eased her under the cascading water, the sight of it flowing down her shoulders and over her breasts was more than my system could stand and my cock started to harden. Tanya glanced down at my rising member, then smiled seductively at me, her intentions now quite evident. I pulled her out from under the stream of water and turned her around with the intent of shampooing her hair. She allowed me to position her body without resistance, and I grabbed the shampoo bottle, squirting a generous dollop into the palm of my hand. But as I stepped forward to apply it, my erect cock began pressing against the crack of her ass.

"Oh my goodness," Tanya squeaked in mock surprise. "I didn't think you had that in mind ... but now that you mention it... " She wiggled her butt against my intruding organ just to show me her interest in further contact. I felt myself slipping between her cheeks, and she made no attempt to move away or extricate my erection. She just stood there, enjoying the massage to her scalp and the sensation of my cock buried between her cheeks.

"Steve," she finally murmured lasciviously, "was that planned or just an accident?"

"Tanya, just be quiet, and let me concentrate on getting your hair washed," I mockingly snapped at her, but I had to admit that the idea of fucking her firm little ass wasn't making my job any easier. I really loved the feeling of being encapsulated by her delicious cheeks. I didn't pull back, and she didn't move away. So with my cock still between her cheeks and my glans pressing against her puckered rosebud, I tried my best to keep focused on what my hands were doing, or supposed to be doing. Unfortunately I had to turn her around again in order to rinse her hair.

As she swivelled and allowed me to back her under the spray, I felt Tanya's hand on my engorged member as she softly began to stroke me. It was all I could do to keep my gaze on her face, and she stared back at me glassy-eyed. I did everything I could to keep my concentration on rinsing her hair. She just continued to smile like the cat that ate the canary until I was done. Then she took my hand, placed it over her mound, and held me there.

"I think you might have missed a spot," she softly mentioned as I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, my index finger sliding down her slit.

"You really want me to do this, don't you?" I rhetorically asked her.

"Mmm-hmm, I do," she told me in a sultry tone, "and I want you to make me cum, too."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.