My Wife, His Slave - Cover

My Wife, His Slave

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 1: We Start Our Story Somewhere in the Middle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: We Start Our Story Somewhere in the Middle - ** PLEASE SEE MY BLOG ABOUT POSSIBLE CHANGES IN THE DIRECTION OF THIS STORY ** A young couple find themselves in a rather strange situation. While still married, the wife becomes the sex slave of a shadowy Master. She keeps her family and job, but is called upon to serve the Master, and others, whenever he demands. The story unfolds over a period of time, as her seduction starts unwittingly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I was working in the front yard after dinner, mainly pulling weeds and cleaning up the flower beds. I was in a t-shirt and shorts, both of which were pretty grubby by this point. The door opened, and out walked my wife, Nina.

She was wearing a black dress and four-inch heels, and carrying a small purse. Her face was made up, and her hair combed out over her shoulders. I knew the instant I saw her that I was going to be spending the rest of the evening alone.

"You're going out?"

"Yes. He called me this afternoon at the office. He's having a party tonight and wants me there."

I took a second look at her and realized that the dress was one I had seen before: a plunging neckline, matched by a deep back, and slits on both sides from the knee-length hemline almost to her hips. The skirt portion was flared, and flipped around as she walked so that much of each leg was visible as she moved. It was a dress that I had nicknamed the "slut uniform."

In addition to the shoes, she was wearing black nylons that I knew were stay-up stockings, ending high up on her thighs. I also was pretty certain that she wasn't wearing anything else, not even the smallest thong under the dress. Her lack of a bra was obvious by the way her breasts shifted slightly when she walked. He didn't like her to wear underthings, preferring easy access to her treasures.

I knew that when she arrived back home, the stockings would either be in tatters, or totally gone. She would likely be carrying her shoes rather than wearing them, and on more than one occasion she had arrived carrying the dress and not wearing it; or anything else for that matter.

"I take it you don't know when you'll be home."

"Well, since it's Friday night, I can imagine it will be late. I'll do my best to make sure that I'm home before the boys wake up."

She moved in very close, and slid one hand down to the front of my shorts, rubbing against my cock. I had gone commando under my shorts, so she could easily feel the thickness of my shaft through the thin material.

"I've got a few minutes before I have to leave, and He didn't say that I couldn't arrive with a little cum on my breath. I know we had talked about having a date night tonight, but you know that I don't have a choice ... when He calls, I have to go." Nina punctuated her statement with a little squeeze of my cock, managing to sound a little disappointed at the same time.

"We can go inside and I can take care of this," she said as she continued to massage my rising erection.

"As much as I'd like a blowjob, and as talented as you are in that area, I'd rather have you naked and under me, the way I thought this night would end." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close to my chest, and started running my fingertips down her back toward her delectable ass.

"I'm sorry, Scott, but we don't have time for that, and you know that I wouldn't be allowed to cum unless I called Him for permission..."

I cut her off. "I know, I know ... He's in charge, and I have to accept that. But it doesn't make me feel any better."

She responded a little forcefully. "We've talked about this before. It's our fault that we're trapped like this, and there's nothing we can do about it right now. Maybe some day, but not now, and there's no point in arguing. Please don't get me upset before I go to Him, because that will just make Him mad. And you know that He'll take it out on both of us." Her hand kept moving while she talked, and my cock grew stiffer as she squeezed tighter. I was starting to regret turning down her offer of a blowjob, but I really did want her naked and impaled on my cock, screaming and moaning as she came.

I felt bad about where this was heading. "I'm sorry ... it's just that every time I think we might be starting to get ahead of things, back it comes. It's been three weeks since you've seen Him, and I guess that made me a little forgetful about the real state of the world."

Frowning a little, she said, "He's been away on a business trip. I think tonight is kind of a 'Welcome Home' party for Him. I don't know if I'm just His escort for the evening, or whether I'll be the party favour ... maybe a bit of both ... I never know. Sometimes He just uses me himself, but other times..."

"I know ... those are the nights you come home covered in cum, welts and stripes all over your skin, and rope burns everywhere. I hate to see you like that." However, I did like the movement of her hand, which seemed to have a mind of its own, sliding up and down my length, through my shorts. I started breathing heavier, as the combination of the way she was talking, and the way she was moving her hand were bringing me much closer to the edge than I expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.