Ghost Stories - Cover

Ghost Stories

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 15

Gabriella ran as fast as she could. She ran all the way towards the stairs on Block C. She stopped by the stair rail and clung to it. She was panting, trying to breathe well and could still her own heart beating like really fast.

Normally people's hearts beat for 60 seconds a minute. But she could hear hers beating for more than 70 seconds.

She was extremely scared. She then saw John and Daniel coming to join her.

But no sign of either Lena or Kira. She thought they ran elsewhere.

All of them were panicking like mad.

Daniel: You're right Gabriella. There really is a ghost.

Gabriella nodded her head.

John: What are we gonna do? We gotta tell our parents!!

Gabriella shook her head.

Gabriella: Remember I told my mom!! They'll never believe us.

Daniel: What does the ghost want with us?

They heard a very gruffly voice coming from behind them.

(V.O.) Your life!!!

They all saw who it was. It was Mr. Sanchez, one of the janitors. Mr. Sanchez was pushing his cleaning trolley.

Mr. Sanchez: (sad and sympathetic) I'm sorry that the ghost came after you!!

Gabriella: (scared) It first came after me earlier in the swimming pool, when everyone else left. It then came after all of us at the playground.

John: (scared) She was really pale!!

Daniel: We all ran from her.

Gabriella: The scariest thing about her was the way she smiled!!

Mr. Sanchez: (sighing) I understand how you all feel!! Believe me!! Every time I or the other janitors are alone and see her smile, we too get the goose bumps.

Gabriella: You said the ghost wants our lives?? But why?

Mr. Sanchez scratched his head, as if he was scared to tell them the truth.

Mr. Sanchez: Because she's dead!! The dead envy the living!!

All three kids gulped.

Daniel: Mr. Sanchez, why is there a ghost here?

Mr. Sanchez: You mean here at The Wild Coyote? This is where she died.

But before they could hear Mr. Sanchez continue speaking, they heard a loud voice yelling.

(V.O.) Hey Sanchez, I ain't paying you to sit around all day and yap with kids!!

Mr. Sanchez turned around. It was the manager Mr. Silverstein.

Mr. Silverstein: You still got a lotta work to do, so get to it!!

Mr. Sanchez: (to Mr. Silverstein) Yes sir!!

Mr. Sanchez turned to the kids.

Mr. Sanchez: If you kid will excuse me!!

Mr. Sanchez took out the mop and the bucket from the trolley, and started walking up the stairs.

Mr. Silverstein looked towards the kids.

Mr. Silverstein: Shouldn't you kids be at the playground or something!! Or go swimming!!

The kids ran from Block C, towards the pool area. They sat down by the unoccupied pool chairs.

Daniel: (panicking) What are we gonna do??

They heard a voice form behind them.

(V.O.) The only thing you are gonna do is go back home. Mom is pissed with you!!

All three kids turned around. It was Daniel's older brother (14 years old) Adam.

Adam: Dan, mom wants you home now!!

Daniel: See ya guys!!

Daniel ran off with his brother Adam, waving his good byes to them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.