Ghost Stories
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

On his third day at Serpent's Lake High (name of his new school), he sat all the way at the back for his first class. Miranda was there waiting for him. He sat next to her.

Peter: I've been thinking about you!!

Miranda: I've been thinking about you too!! Now come here and give me a kiss.

Miranda leaned her face towards his. He did likewise. They closed their eyes and kissed each other firmly. It was Miranda who started giving him a French kiss. Peter enjoyed having his lip and tongue intertwined with hers but it did not last very long. He heard the teacher walk right into the class.

Miranda moved away from him.

Miranda: Class is starting!!

Peter then looked frontward. But up front, he noticed that some of the male and female students had been watching them, with bizarre expressions on their faces. But they also looked frontward, as not to anger the teacher.

Peter: (whispering to himself) Shitheads!!

He didn't care if they disapprove of him going out with Miranda. Like yesterday, Miranda only attended certain classes with him but every time they kissed each other, he would catch some of the students up front spying on them.

When it was finally recess, he caught no sight of Miranda at all. As always he ordered his food by the counter and sat by a corner all by himself. He occupied a table far towards the canteen wall, with his back to it.

So far there was no sign of Miranda.

As he ate his food, he just remembered. He forgot to ask her for her phone number. But each time he met her, the thought never entered his mind. And like yesterday, he didn't see her come out for break. He also just remembered that he never saw her ate, when they were together at the diner's.

He just wished Miranda would come out for recess and join him. He acknowledged that he was lonely without her.

But to his astonishment, he saw three male students coming towards his table. As they finally reached his table, he had a better view of them.

They all had medium brown hair but different eye color. One guy had blue eyes and his name was Jake. One guy had green eyes and his name was Sam. One guy had brown eyes and his name was Daniel. While Sam and Jake were shorter than Peter, Daniel was taller than him (but skinny rather than muscular).

Sam: Hey, its Peter right?

Peter looked up at them.

Peter: Yeah!!

Sam: How's it going?

Peter: I'm fine thank you!! And you guys are?

All three male students broke out in laughter.

Jake: Don't you recognise us?

Peter: Well not really.

Daniel: We're in your class. We're your classmates. Don't you remember? The whole class wanted you to come and join us for Christian fellowship after school.

Peter: Oh right!!

Jake: You must really miss her!!!

Peter wasn't sure what they were talking about. He wondered if they were referring to Miranda, who was not present there with them at that moment.

Sam: She sure must be something.

He wasn't sure if they were making fun of him, but they all looked and sounded so innocent. He didn't trace any form of sarcasm in their tone or glimpse of mischief in their eyes.

Daniel: You got internet at your place?

Peter: What about it?

Daniel: Well if you do, you two would always be in touch.

Jake: Hey don't be a stranger. You can be in touch with love ones you left behind in the city and still hang out with us. It's not healthy to be lonely.

Peter got up from his table seat.

Daniel: Hey we meant no harm!

Peter: Excuse me guys. I got to go to the gents'.

Peter walked out of the canteen and headed to the gents'. Once inside the gents' he was washing his face over a washing basin and in front of the large rectangular mirror.

Peter: (angrily to himself) Did they hate her so much that they pretend that she doesn't even exist anymore???

Recess eventually came to an end and he attended the rest of the classes for the day. But Miranda did not show up for any of them.

When his day at school was finally over, he slowly walked towards the student car park. He waited by his car, partly hoping that Miranda would show up. After all, they had made no plans.

But on the student parking lot, he saw Daniel, Sam, Jake and some female students, presumably his classmates whom he had been faithfully ignoring. They were stood by some cars.

Then they all spotted him. Sam was the first to yell at him.

Sam: Hey Peter, want to join us?

Peter looked at all for them.

Peter: No thanks!!

Peter thought that maybe if he played it friendly, they would be more lenient with Miranda, especially when he is not around. He only had fantasies of her and them getting into theological and social arguments and fights.

Peter: You guys go have a great time.

Then one of the female students, a redhead with freckles, yelled at him. Her name was Jan.

Jan: Are you waiting for someone?

Peter: Yeah I am.

Daniel and the rest of the students then talked amongst themselves, then waved their good byes at him, got inside their own cars and drove away from the student parking lot.

All the students in the parking lot eventually drove away, leaving Peter all alone there.

As Peter then turned to face his own car door, he then heard someone yelling at him from behind. He recognised it. It was Miranda's.

Miranda: Hey Peter!!

As Peter turned around, Miranda fell all over him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Miranda: Are you free right now? I was thinking of a nice place where we could go for a dip!!

Peter: You mean a good place to swim?

Miranda nodded her head eagerly.

Peter: Well I would have to go over to my place first, to get my swimming shorts. Then we can go over to yours. I mean so that you can pick up your swimming suit.

Miranda: (kinky flirting tone) I am already wearing mine, underneath my dress. Besides, you might get to see more of me later.

Peter's cock stiffened but he tried his best to control it.

They got inside his car and he drove all the way to his house. He parked his car on the side of his house. His was the only car. His mom's car was not there. She is a housewife and normally waits for Thomas and Angela to arrive home.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.