Ghost Stories - Cover

Ghost Stories

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

It was a very stormy Saturday, somewhere in the middle of the afternoon, somewhere within the State of North Dakota. The rain was pouring very heavily, making the skies semi-dark and cloudy. Thunder crackled every fifteen minutes. Outside a certain cabin, the entire forest ground in which the cabin was located, was streaming with water, up to one's ankle.

But for 7 lucky souls, they were inside this cabin right now. The cabin's roof protected them from the almighty thunderstorm rain, which would have soaked even a person under an umbrella within 12 seconds. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for their cars, which were all getting rain shower for free.

The seven lucky souls were all best friends. They were college students. They all attended the same college but did not do the same courses.

The cabin belonged to one of them, a guy named Mike (actually his dad's). Mike was an Amerasian, born to a white Anglo-Saxon father and a Filipina mother. He was a handsome stocky guy with bulging muscles, who did a course in film making. He was practically the strongest and toughest among all of them.

The others were 2 couples and 2 other single persons, apart from Mike.

One couple was Josh and Stacy, who did Law. Josh was tall and biracial, born to a black mother and a white father. Stacy was white, with brown hair and brown eyes. While Josh was cool and sarcastic, Stacy was warm and friendly towards anyone, including jerks.

The other couple was Mendez and Gabriella. They were both Chicanos (Mexican-Americans) and they both majored in economics.

The other two single people were Peter and Dimitri. Peter was the tallest guy in the entire group, with his pale complexion, blond hair and blue eyes and muscles. But if it ever came down to a fight, Peter knew that Mike was more than a match for him. Peter was an attractive looking guy, who majored in art. But Peter was also often absent-minded.

As for Dimitri, he was a Greek foreigner studying and living in the US. He majored in some science & technology course. Dimitri intended to one day become an American citizen, but basically he was a nerd (but a warm hearted nerd).

As for why the seven of them were in the cabin, was because Mike invited them to spend the weekend with him. Mike's parents were off to Bermuda and left Mike the keys to everything.

Right now, all seven of them were sat down, on the floor, in a circle, by the fireside. The lights remained switched off and the curtains were pulled over, as the window remained un-shut. They were drinking beer...

Mike raised his beer can.

Mike: Here's to you all. Greatest pals a guy could have.

Peter raised his beer can too.

Peter: I am glad to have met you Mike. I am glad to be friends with you all.

The other five raised their beer cans too, crying their "cheers".

Gabriella: And hopefully we can find you three bachelors some girlfriends.

The two couples broke out in laughter. Dimitri chuckled.

Dimitri: No thanks. I'll find my own. Unfortunately there aren't many cute blondes in my course.

Mike: Busy at the moment. Can't have anyone in my life right now. Project takes most of my time and no time for a serious relationship.

Gabriella: Why not? You are always saying that. You're just doing a filming course. It is not as if you are making a movie or something.

Mendez: Oh leave the poor guy alone. When he gets rich and famous, he will get loads of girls hanging all over him. Besides, what kind of movies are you planning to make anyways?

Mike: You really wanna know? I wanna make horror movies.

The six of them stared at Mike with disbelief and disapproval.

Mike: Hey people love horror movies.

Mendez: If you experience such things, you wouldn't!!

Mike: Horror movies are fictional!!

The six of them still looked at Mike the same way.

Mike: You guys are classic, you know that.

Stacy then looked towards Peter, who not only remained quiet but even serious.

Stacy: Don't worry Pete. A cute tall guy like you will get someone to share your bed with. But if you're having trouble getting someone, you know we will help you out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.