Bonnie - Cover

Bonnie

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Chapter 3

I checked out the kitchen and prepared a bowl of fruit and some unsalted mixed nuts for Bonnie. I found a microwave meal in the freezer and popped it into the zapper. I figured Bonnie would want to play in the tree for a while so I took her bowl out to the enclosure.

"Bonnie!" I shouted and held up the bowl for her to see, then set it on the grass by the fence.

My watch said it was almost eight and it was starting to turn dark. It had been a very long day and I was really beat. I planned to crash as soon as I was done eating. Microwave food is tolerable but it's never really very good. Still, it filled me up. I read a few pages of de Waal's book as I ate. I was intrigued by how genetically similar bonobos, chimps and humans were.

Unable to fight off the fatigue any longer, I brushed my teeth and stripped for bed. Summer in Virginia generally means warm temperatures way into the night so nude seemed like the appropriate dress since I was planning to leave the inside door open, giving Bonnie access through the screen door. The house would stay warm for a while. As I lay there, I thought about the little kiss on the cheek I got from Sarah. I didn't want to make too much of it and get my hopes up but she was someone I'd definitely like to get to know better.

I heard the screen door slam and Bonnie jumped onto the bed next to me. I smiled at her and rubbed her back. I figured she'd sleep wherever she felt most comfortable, either inside or outside. I turned off the bedside lamp.

My eyes were closed and I was nearly asleep when I felt something touch my penis. I looked down and in the moonlight coming through the window, I saw Bonnie holding my dick and licking it. I was about to push her hand away to discourage her but then I remembered what I'd just read about bonobos and sexual behavior. Within their societies, sex was used for a lot more than procreation. What humans considered sexual promiscuity, bonobos employed casually to establish and preserve social tranquility. It had occurred to me when I read it that our own social conventions might learn a lesson or two from that. To her, what she was doing to me was the equivalent of grooming. She was treating me as one of her own. Yet, how could she find me attractive when I was a different species. My best guess was that physical attraction wasn't what prompted them to this behavior.

I watched her play with me, looking up at my eyes to see if I was accepting her. Of course, you can't have your dick played with like that without getting an erection. At least I couldn't. In no time, Bonnie was holding and licking a full-grown boner. She touched her fingertip to the end of it and withdrew a string of lube fluid and licked it off. I guess what she did next shouldn't have been unexpected but it still caught me off guard. She was fingering herself while she played with me, apparently getting herself lubed up. She swung her leg over my body and began to slowly guide my dick into her vagina. I had to keep reminding myself that, even though everything in my upbringing said this was wrong, everything in her social upbringing said it was exactly right. I just lay still and let her continue.

Bonobo vaginas aren't built for human penises. Chimps and bonobos have huge testicles but relatively small penises. What Bonnie was doing couldn't have been comfortable for her but she persisted. Of course to me, the incredible tightness was stimulating as hell. I tried to lie perfectly still and not push into her because I was afraid it would cause her pain.

When I was most of the way in, she looked at me with a big smile on her face and began to ride up and down on me. I think when apes copulate, it happens in a matter of seconds. I managed to hold out for three or four minutes before I blasted a load of human semen into her. I really had to concentrate not to push. As my penis shrank and slipped out of her, I pulled her down onto my chest and stroked her head and back in my own simulation of grooming. She rolled to my side and curled up against me, falling fast asleep within a minute. Within another minute, I joined her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.