Cathar Castle - Cover

Cathar Castle

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Through marriage counseling, Jenny is urged to placate her husband's erotic interests that are different than hers. In order to work on their marriage, she subjugates her feelings to explore her husband's feelings. His fetishes lead her to humiliation and embarrassement in another land; Cathar Castle.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Humiliation   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Stephanie could hardly contain her excitement. This was really her first time away from home. The young girl had struggled with shyness all her life. Being only fourteen it had been a short life, but to a teenager, the time from thirteen to eighteen, when they are considered legal adults, takes eons. She had struggled with her mother with so many issues. "Your dress is too short. You have too much lipstick. That outfit is too provocative. No you can't stay out that late;" on, and on, and on...

She was now traveling with her grandmother who was a little more lax. Ginny had had her daughter too young. She had been fourteen herself when she got pregnant. She had made many mistakes. She was painfully shy as a young teenager and desperate for attention. She had worn short dresses thinking she could snag a boyfriend. She had hooked up with some of the boys who were out of school. She had a big crush on Ronnie, who had a new Harley Davidson and a '32 ford coupe that his dad had given him. Her time with him increased her popularity and prestige with the others kids in high school.

She would leave home for school. He would pick her up a few blocks away. She would roll her dress up as far as she dared. He would let her off at the front door of the school in front of all the other kids waiting to get in. When she pivoted her legs out of the door, every eye was on her. She was popular, but she paid for it. The older boy had grown more and more persistent with her. First she just sat in front of the house with him.

When her parents objected, she went to the movie and met him there. He would drive her close to home and let her out a block away. Soon they were parking longer and longer in the city park. The kissing led to fondling. She tried to put him off, but realized she had to make a choice.

Finally, in an effort to keep from getting pregnant, she turned to the alternative method many of the girls chose. By the time he had gotten most of her clothes off, she opened the passenger door and got down on her knees. She was totally ignorant about the method, except that somehow she got him to ejaculate. That worked for a few months.

Eventually it wasn't enough. Soon she had to capitulate. It wasn't long before she missed her period. Ginny never married, but eventually managed to get a job as a waitress, with her parents doing the babysitting.

Now that she had a granddaughter, she was much more vigilant with the young girl. When they arrived at the Airport in France, they were mesmerized with the monstrous intersecting escalators connecting the different corridors.

The chauffer had little trouble recognizing the two women. The description of clothes, Stephanie's Facebook account and the pictures in her wallet made identification easy. There were actually two drivers. They drove the 400 miles to the South of France in about six hours. The long flight and drive had left them exhausted. They slept almost all the way.

The drivers slammed and opened the doors noisily to wake them. The women woke slowly. They were speechless when they got out of the car and saw the spectacular castle. Sammy was there to greet them. The drivers carried their bags as Sammy escorted them up the long stairs.

"Castles are actually a military structure. They were built for armies to strengthen a military stronghold. It is also a prison to keep captured enemies." Sammy explained as he escorted them on a guided tour.

As you will see, some of the dungeon is still functional. It is equipped with all kinds of torture devices. Although Stephanie was excited with the entire romantic and historical litany, Ginny was a little apprehensive with something she couldn't put her finger on. "Where is Jenny?" her mother asked. We'll get there in a second Sammy replied.

As they walked down into the dungeon, the girls herd the rustling of metal. They sensed somebody was there. As they rounded a corner, they saw a cell with heavy bars criss-crossed along the front.

"Mom, is that you?"

"Jenny, is that you?"

As the visitors came squarely in front of the cell. There in a stone lined dungeon cell was Jenny. She was naked. Her arms were shackled in chains. The two women screamed and hugged each other. Jenny sank to her knees and covered her face, humiliated to be seen naked by her mother and daughter. How had Sammy got her here?

Ginny wanted to run, but what could she do? She could run and take Stephanie with her, but what about Jenny? There was no way to protect them both. "What is going on? What are you going to do with us?"

Sammy knew who she was. He had bought her tickets. "My dear Miss Ginny, your lovely daughter is one of the finest women I have seen. I have kind of won her for a few days and am in the process of purchasing her from her husband. He has agreed to sell his rights to her for a million dollars for a specific amount of time. I hope to use her for breeding stock. She will be free to go once she has a child. Of course we have doctors, and we hope to get about eight the first time. We have a number of fine donors to pick from."

"Please, don't put her through that. It will kill her. Besides, don't you know? She cannot have children. That is why she adopted Stephanie." Ginny's mind was racing. She had to think of something to get Jenny out of there.

"You can't do that to her. P ... p ... p ... please reconsider. I am genetically the same as her. She is my daughter. We are the same. I am older. It's a chance. You know that genetically, an older woman has a 50-50 chance of producing a child of much higher IQ than a younger one. I am more certain of producing a child than her, and I am more likely to produce a smarter child. Let her go. You won't have any trouble with me."

Ginny was trembling, not fully comprehending the words coming out of her mouth. She had to do or say anything she could think of to get her daughter out of there. Then there was Stephanie to consider too. She had to get her away from them. Breeding stock? Oh, No ... what had she got the women into. Who were these men?

Sammy thought for a moment. He could bargain with her. She had some good points. On the other hand, he could get he wanted and a little more than he intended. Stephanie was incredible. Her grandmother was exceptionally fine for an older woman.

"Convince me."

Ginny's lips quivered. "It's put up or shut-up" Flashed through her mind. What do you want?" she asked. Ginny looked into his eyes. They made eye contact for a few seconds. Ginny slowly recognized the look. "Please let me take my granddaughter out of here. I can accommodate you, but please leave her out of this." Ginny pleaded.

"You aren't in control her young lady. I am the one setting the parameters here."

Ginny looked over to her granddaughter. She looked up at Sammy. He didn't need to say it. She knew. With sadness in her heart and humiliation spilling out of her, Ginny reached up to the top button of her dress. Slowly, her fingers went down her dress, from button to button. She was hoping Stephanie would not look. It was humiliating enough to submit to this monster.

When she had finished with the last button at the hem, she let the dress fall. It opened. She arched her back and lowered on shoulder to get the dress started. It slipped off her and puddle noiselessly at her feet. Ginny tried to look defiant as she made eye contact and arched her back. The clasp opened. Ginny did not try to be modest as she let it fall. She could not hide the forming of a few tears at the corners of her eyes. The tears gave her away. She was humiliated to show her breasts for the first time to a man in many many years.

She tried to take her mind back to that day as that terrified fourteen-year-old freshman as she presented herself to that nineteen year old boy she had a crush on. She thought about that as she tucked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pushed down. The panties were a light green, to match her dress. It had a very high back panel that covered her entire butt. The front was a little thinner, but was not like what was worn by the very young girls. It came high up on her waist, but the sides exposed her legs clear up to where the front and back panels met. In a sense they were useless. They were transparent. Why would a fifty-four-year-old woman wear transparent panties if she had nobody to show them to? Ginny wore them because she felt empowered. Why would a fifty-four-year-old grandmother shave her vagina? Her pubic hair above her cleft was shaved into a "Landing Strip" configuration. Below that, she was bare. She didn't like doing it, but the swimming suit that she had borrowed from her granddaughter was almost nonexistent. Besides, the women in all the commercials talked like it was a foregone conclusion that all women did it.

Ginny looked over at her granddaughter and tried to force a smile, trying to signal that 'everything was going to be O.K. and that she would somehow get through it." Ginny stood there naked except for her high-heeled shoes and silver hoop earrings. Her trembling and humiliation made standing still in the heels difficult. She wobbled a little.

Ginny made eye contact with Sammy, trying to read what he wanted next. She was trying to take control; to convince him to use her rather than her daughter or granddaughter. Their eyes locked for a few seconds. It didn't take a 54-year old woman to read a man's mind.

Ginny took his hand in hers. She turned and led him to a rock that would serve as a chair. Before she sat, she pulled his shirt out of his slacks. She unbuttoned it and peeled it off of his body. Ginny sat on the cold, dusty block of granite that had once been the base of a large fluted column.

Ginny tried not to make eye contact with her granddaughter. Being naked was bad enough. She knew she was in for more embarrassment and worse humiliation. It was going to be unbearable in front of this frightened young fourteen-year-old, she thought as she reached up and opened his belt. Her granddaughter whimpered softly, gradually understanding what was about to happen.

She and her friends had secretly goggled different words that they had heard. Stephanie had seen these outrageous porno videos, but couldn't really comprehend that real people did these things.

Ginny knew she had to make this good if she was going to switch this man's focus, she thought as she drew his zipper down. Ginny looked up and made eye contact, searching for signs of sympathy from him as she slid her thumbs into the waistband of his slacks and slid them down.

The baseball bat in his slacks leaped out at her as his slacks fell. It hit her across her face. Ginny turned her head quickly, but not fast enough as it slapped the side of her cheek coming free. Jenny flinched, but then caught herself. She forced a smile as she reached out with her left hand. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger hesitatingly around it. Ginny forced herself to make eye contact with him as she brought the tip up to her lips.

Ginny drew back and took the wire framed glasses off of her and laid them on the stone beside her. She maintained eye contact with him as she extended her tongue and flattened it. She fluttered the end of her tongue across the tip. Ginny broke eye contact with him lowered her head and opened her mouth. "This is it." She thought to herself as she put her right hand against his left thigh for support and leaned into him. She forced her mouth to open and slid forward. She slid forward until her lips covered the ridge at the back of his crown. Ginny pressed hard with her tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

Ginny turned her head from side to side as she leaned forward, struggling to take more and more of him into her mouth. The sides of her cheeks bulged until they seemed like they would burst. The muscles on the side of her neck bulged and the veins throbbed. The bottom of her jaw bulged. Ginny fought to get her breath. She tried not to gag with her impalement. Her eyes watered. Her nose watered. She pulled back. She had to pull back. Ginny pulled out. She raised his shaft up against his abdomen and rested her forehead against it, gasping for air.

"Please give me a chance to catch my breath. I will get through this." She gasped as she turned her head to her right and used the back of her hand to bread the strands of semen and spittle that joined them. Sammy reached down and caressed the sides of her face. He brushed a few strands of hair out of her face.

Sammy looked over to the frightened young girl seated next to her. "Watch and learn young lady. You will get your turn and you need to see how it is done." Stephanie paled at his words.

"Could it really be? Would they really make her do that?" the terrified young girl wondered.

Ginny straightened the thing out and aimed it straight at her mouth. She looked up at him to make eye contact as she slid towards him. She loosened her lips and moistened them as she mentally prepared to accept him. She watched him as he leaned forward and slid into her. The skin of her lips did not seem moist enough as the sides of her lips turned inward as the girth of the black anaconda filled her mouth and continued its descent into her. Ginny groaned and her head thrashed slowly from side to side as she attempted to keep it from going down her throat.

Ginny placed both hands around him and slid her right hand up and down him squeezing hard to imitate an extension of her mouth to make him feel he had more of it in her mouth than she did.

It had been many years, so she was not really prepared for what she knew would eventually happen. All too late, she recognized the signs. His hands went to the back of her head. His head rolled back. A gurgle turned into a groan as his body stiffened. Too late, she felt the shaft in her mouth throb and shudder as it erupted. Like a geyser, the river of semen shot out and down her throat. She was not ready. Half of it gushed out the sides of her mouth. Ginny flinched as the eruption flew all over her granddaughter. She flinched and turned her head sideways, causing the next eruption to go into her hair at the top of her head; across her eyes, into her nose and all over her chin. The dying, subsiding, diminishing eruptions were forced down her mouth as Sammy pulled her head forward. Ginny sucked on the tip in an attempt to get as much of it as she could.

When his eruptions of vile ectoplasm stopped, Ginny brought her head down to her knees and sobbed in humiliation. Some of his semen continued to drip on the back of her head. Ginny reached up and cupped the end of him in her hand. It must have come from some reflex she had learned many years ago, because she did it without much thought.

Stephanie watched the scene in horror. "Is this what people do to each other?" she wondered.

Ginny tried hard to compose herself. She stood unsteadily. She stood tentatively. She reached out and grabbed a hold of him as she made eye contact. "I hope this shows that I will do whatever you want." She said.

"You've made a good effort and I will take this into consideration." He said.

Sammy turned to go up the steps out of the dungeon. Ginny raised her hand to clasp his as they walked up the stairs out of the dungeon. Stephanie followed beside her grandmother, too stunned to come up with any other alternative.

THE NEXT PART

Sammy walked up the stairs to Jenny's first bedroom. Ginny was holding his hand, trying desperately to create some kind of bond with the younger man. She tried to maintain what dignity a naked woman can gather as she walked beside her tormenter. Stephanie followed.

When they entered the huge black men that had attended to Jenny were standing on each side of the door. When Sammy and the two women entered, they closed the door. It shut with an ominous finality. Sammy walked over and sat in one of the Mies Van Deer Rohe chairs. He gestured for the two women to sit on the couch facing him.

Ginny felt it seemed useless to cross her legs, but did so anyway. What good did it do for a naked woman to cross her legs? She thought as a few drips of semen dripped from her chin to her breasts. They had seen it, so why cross her legs. Her inner training of modesty made her cross her legs and cross her arms under her wonderful breasts out of habit.

Stephanie's eyes were glued to Sammie in anticipation of some as yet unseen horror.

"Well, Miss Stephanie. You are the remaining uninitiated young woman in this group. I'm not sure what to do with you. You still remain an intriguing option for breeding stock for our future membership. We have carefully chosen our membership and descendents carefully. Let's see what you have to offer."

Ginny and Stephanie clung to each other in mounting fear. "Please take off your clothes, Miss Stephanie. You have seen your grandmother perform. Hopefully you will be more comfortable with what we have in store for you."

"Stephanie had seen what they had forced her grandmother to do and wanted no part of it. With terror in her eyes, she bolted for the door. The two black behemoths easily caught her by her armpits and raised her, kicking and whimpering. They brought her back to the couch.

Sammy stood, walked over to the couch and slapped Ginny so hard it knocked her off of the couch. Ginny lay there stunned; her eyes closed; her legs splayed and her arms out. It took her a moment to regain consciousness. When she woke up, she sat up, not knowing how long she had been laying there.

"You better fucking tell your granddaughter how to behave or I'll turn your daughter loose in Ajaccio, on the island of Corsica. It is a short boat ride from here, and the dock workers are imported for six months at a time. They get to go home twice a year. Other than that they are housed in shacks of about forty men each. You and your daughter can be the wonderful hostesses I know you can be. The fucking choice is yours. Can you control her or not?"

The conversation was more for Stephanie than for her grandmother who was sitting there on the couch quacking in fear over her dilemma. The choice was obvious. She and her daughter would have taken any option that would have reduced the rape of Stephanie. Sammy stared at Ginny with a look colder than an Alaskan Night. Then he shifted his gaze to Stephanie.

"Now, young lady, if I have any more fucking trouble with you, you can watch from the limousine when I turn your mom and grandmother over to those savages in Corsica. How do you want it to be?"

Stephanie bowed her head for a moment. She had no choice, really. She just struggled, trying to get her body to respond to what her mind told her she had to do.

"What do you want?" she whispered.

"I told you to take your fucking clothes off you little cunt." Stephanie couldn't bring herself to respond. She had kissed a boy a few times. He had curiously groped her a few times. She was always curious about the sensations, but modesty forced her to stop him. She always let him start, but stopped him to keep her image of propriety.

Stephanie had let him get his finger into her panties a few times. She had let his finger enter her as long as he kept still. Once he started to masturbate her, she reluctantly pulled his hand out. She was afraid if she let him continue, she would not be able to stop him later. Anyway, that was the extent of her sexual adventures and exploration.

She had trouble submitting to this stranger's loud, crass, rude commands. She refused to move.

Sammy walked over to her. Stephanie turned her head to one side, expecting to be knocked over the back of the couch. She listened her knees and leaned back like a basketball player braces himself to take a charge. Instead she heard a "click."

Stephanie opened her eyes to see that he had a pearl-handled switch blade. The handle and blade were each about 12" long. Paralyzed, she stood there numbly as he extended the point between the two layers of fabric at the waistband of her dress. She watched, too horrified to move as he slowly moved the blade upwards toward her throat. The buttons careened noisily across the honed granite floor tile.

Stephanie had resisted her mother's insistence to wear a bra. Now she wished she had followed her mother's advice, as her long pink nipples peeked around the sides of her green sleeveless dress.

Sam grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up to her waist. It had been a boy in her class, she would have slapped him. With a grown man holding a 12" switch blade, it was a different story. The long blade slid up between the folds of her garment like butter. The pearl buttons danced noisily across the floor.

Sam dropped the fabric. It fluttered to her sides. Stephie was too frightened to cover herself. She stood there with her hands over her mouth. Her raised hands kept the sides together somewhat. Her braid hung over her right side, but the nipple of her left breast peeked around the forest green fabric. Her thin green thong bikini was visible where her dress hung open.

Sam reached out with the blade. It looked like a saber. He stuck the point in a wrinkle between her breasts. She pulled her hands away. Sam used the point through the eyelet to lift and slip the dress over one shoulder. He brought the back of the blade up behind the other lapel of her dress and lifted it up and back around her. She did not resist as it fluttered to the ground.

Stephanie feebly brought her hands together and cupped them over her nipples. It was a useless effort. Her thin transparent thong panties did nothing to conceal the fact that she was shaved. Her pouty cleft formed a tantalizing camel toe as the thin folds curved around her.

Sam stuck the knife up between her skin and the light green fabric. It gave no resistance as he flicked the blade. The wafer thin stretch fabric fluttered to the floor like yellow maple leaves in early autumn.

Stephanie did not have enough hands. She bent over at the waist and put one hand over her eyes and the other over her beautiful naked cleft. She didn't know if she was more humiliated to be naked or to be seen clean shaven.

Stephanie had shaved herself in silent proclamation to herself of her growing erotic curiosity. She had seen the older girls in gym class who had no modesty running around flicking each other with towels. This incredibly shy girl had taken this issue as a baby step towards her budding interest in eroticism. It was one thing to be bald in a shower where she could change without been seen. It was humiliating and demeaning to be seen by strangers.

The huge assistants who had helped Jenny change and dress guided Ginny to the shower. They cleaned, washed, oiled and rubbed lotion into her just like they had done her daughter. Ginny stood there in the tub, naked with her arms outstretched to her side as they rubbed the lotion into her. When the lotion was gone, and she had a nice even sheen to her suntan, they guided her out of the tub. They escorted her over to the bed. Ginny noticed some spots of blood where they sat her on the edge of the bed.

Sammy made the same call, and the same older man came in with his black bag. Stephanie watched in horror as they raised and spread her legs. She groaned in empathy when she saw the syringe. Stephanie moaned in pain as she watched the piercings in her grandmother's cleft, knowing that she was soon to be next.

When Ginny sat up and saw the padlocks, she almost fainted. It wasn't as painful as it was humiliating to be treated like chattel. Never-the-less, she was willing to endure anything to keep from having her daughter bearing children for this monster.

Sam looked over at the naked Stephanie. They had to drag her as she struggled against them bringing her to the tub. Slowly she realized that her resistance could result in reprisals against her mother. Humiliated, Stephanie removed the rubber band in her braid and allowed them to comb it out. She raised her hands up and level with her shoulder and out to her sides as they drenched, washed, rinsed, and rubbed scented oils over her.

As they dried her off, Stephanie started to shiver. She knew what was going to happen next. She had her feet in front of her as they slid her reluctantly across the floor to the bed. It now had several more bloodstains. Stephanie was breathing hard now like they were going to hold her underwater for a long time, and she knew it. She began whimpering as they laid her down on her back with her arms outstretched.

She started wailing as they brought her legs up in the air and wrapped them over the assistant's necks. It took a lot of work to hold her still now that she had seen what they had done to her grandmother. The image of watching her grandmother was far worse than what happened. Once they had her immobilized, she hardly felt the syringe as it slid in and disbursed the Novocain. Once she heard the man put the syringe back into the bag, she calmed down. She never felt the incisions or the padlocks. They held her until they were sure she would not struggle.

Stephanie was allowed to put her legs together and sit up. She tried not to stare at the two tiny silver padlocks closing the bottom of her cleft. Sammy showed her the chain around his neck. "If I'm going to save you for breeding stock, I do not want you getting pregnant by anybody other than from my choosing. This key is the key to the chastity belt for you, your mom, and your grandmother. I will decide who and when your children start.

Stephanie wasn't planning to get started doing anything like that in the near future, so it was fine with her. Then, slowly, it started to sink in. If they were preventing any kind of penetration in her there, what other devious plans did they have for her? A wave of terror swept across her when she remembered what her grandmother had done a short time ago. She started to gag at the thought. Sammy smiled when he saw the realization in her eyes.

Sammy gave Stephanie a large cast iron key. Go bring your mother up here. Tell her it is time to clean up. Stephanie started down the steps to the dungeon. She was holding hands with her grandmother. The two guards or assistants followed close behind. There seemed to be guards interspersed randomly along their path. They were naked and didn't really know where they were. Any thoughts of escape without all three of them together seemed like a poor decision.

When they got to the dungeon, Jenny looked up. When she saw her mom and daughter, naked and pierced like her, her shoulders sagged. She dropped to her knees and sobbed. "I'm so sorry I've got you two into this." She sobbed.

After Stephanie opened the barred door, they all hugged in anguish with their situation. "What do we do now?" Jenny asked tearfully. She didn't understand why or how her daughter had been given access to her freedom.

"We have to go back to your room. I don't know what's going to happen." Stephanie answered. Slowly the frightened women worked their way back up the winding cold stairs to Jenny's room.

What the women didn't know was that Sammy had started a website similar to "Second Life." Second life was a digital fantasy land where people would create their own characters, situations and manner of dress. People all over the world would connect through their computers and interact like actors in a play with each other. What Sammy had done was to take it one step further.

Instead of doing it only through a computer, he had taken it a little farther. For enough money, they could come to Cathar Castle and interact personally with each other. Many of the women who had been brought in to assume the subservient erotic characters could not emotionally take the humiliation for very long. It was too brutal and dehumanizing. New characters had to be introduced.

This weekend Sammy was bringing in some new clients who had paid a lot of money for their fantasy. Jenny was washed, cleaned, combed, rubbed down with new lotions until she sparkled and her skin had the sheen of a quarter miler on the

Massage table.

They were all ushered into a new room and issued new clothes. The room was all tanned limestone, with honed limestone flooring. The lighting was wax candle sconces along the walls. There were some purple leather seats and couches in the center of the room that formed a square. There was a large glass coffee table in the middle, made of melted car windshields. The result was a huge lump of green slag. The top was fairly flat, but the sides looked like layers of lava that had congealed slowly, showing a series of strata lines. Somehow, the green glass had been back lit from inside or below. The whole room had a color theme of lavender, eggplant and Japanese plumb. The girls were dressed in different shades of purple or lavender.

They all had high-heeled leather boots that stopped just below their knees. Some had several straps with silver buckles. Others were the suede version with a zipper up the side. Jenny and her mother had long capes that went to the ground.

Ginny had a hood and her face was hidden.

Jenny had a long sleeveless dress that buttoned down the front, but the bodice stopped just below her beautiful long stemmed pink pearl nipples. Her nipples were the Bai Ling variety that seemed to cantilever provocatively over the end of the support below them. Jenny's fishtail braid had been braided from the back of her head at the top of her neck, down about three twists. The rest of her long reddish brown hair hung loosely down the left side of her front so that only one pink nipple could be seen poking over the top of her dress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.