Cathar Castle - Cover

Cathar Castle

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Through marriage counseling, Jenny is urged to placate her husband's erotic interests that are different than hers. In order to work on their marriage, she subjugates her feelings to explore her husband's feelings. His fetishes lead her to humiliation and embarrassement in another land; Cathar Castle.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Humiliation   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

You couldn't look at Jennifer Marie Jenkins and tell how she grew up. You couldn't tell by how she dressed, looked or acted. You couldn't tell that she grew up in a small unpainted house with lap siding; that she slept on the screened porch with plastic bubble wrap over the screens. The boys who came to see her were met at the front gate, because she didn't want them to know they had dirt floors, and had to go to the pump house for water and the outhouse to get rid of it.

They couldn't seem to keep up with her because she walked so fast trying to get away from it. Her parents said college is for boys, you need to get a job after high school. Her dresses were either from church sales or from her older sister. Whenever some of the relatives had a baby, the crib and several boxes of baby clothes were transferred to that family.

When she graduated from high school, her teachers had gone to a lot of trouble to look for scholarships for her. They finally were able to get her a scholarship for half of her expenses and a low interest loan for the rest. With part time jobs, being a teaching assistant and other means, she was able to finally get masters in Archeology. She was working on her doctorate when she got married.

Her husband, Joe, was a reasonably successful professor in the same field. He was reasonably attractive and athletic in appearance. What made them look like the odd couple was that he was a good twenty years older than her. They looked like a grandfather taking her daughter to school and dropping her off. At faculty receptions, she was by far the most beautiful wife; and the youngest. Joe loved the attention he got with her.

Jennifer was good in academics, but not too polished with her social skills. She had developed an inferiority complex as a young girl because the family was so poor. She was so self conscious because she was the most shabbily dressed. The other girls made fun of her. For that reason the boys tended to avoid her. They always wanted to be seen with the most popular girls.

It was hard for Jennifer to date when she started college. She had also started to develop rather late. She was a late bloomer.

When Joe started spending time with her she wasn't that much. When he asked her to marry, she didn't really think she could do much better, so she accepted. She figured she would grow to love him eventually, and once they had children, they would have a common bond with their children.

Things didn't seem to work out the way either of them expected. Over time, Jennifer seemed to fill out. With their two incomes, she could afford better clothes. Her daily jogging and swimming toned her body more. She filled out a little. She soon had a toned athletic body honed like an athlete or ballerina. The men seemed to notice everywhere she went.

They learned that Joe could not have children. They adopted a baby girl. The girl was from China. They would have taken anything. Jennifer was desperate for love. This would fulfill her. Over time, the little girl seemed to become a clone of her mother; except for her hair.

Jennifer had very long reddish brown hair that she kept in a perm and a fishtail braid down one side of her face. When it was braided, it stopped above her waist. It seemed impractical for a woman with so many academic credentials, and now close to forty, but that's how Joe wanted it.

Their daughter, Stephanie, seemed to be following the same path of development as her mother. She was tall and gangly, like a baby giraffe that had legs that would hardly hold her. She was a work in progress. Although she seemed frail at first glance, the high school track coaches knew better.

Those legs that went up to her armpits may seem frail at first glance, but the muscles were developing and the muscle tone was coming. They could tell by her times in her summer before her freshman year that she was going to be a winner. Nobody would admit it, but those medium sized melon breasts were spectacular. She hadn't been told to wear a bra yet. Those long Bai Ling nipples looked like they were going to explode through her thin perspiration drenched sports bras she wore. It wasn't a real bra. It was more like a form fitting very short shirt. She didn't need anything for support, just concealment.

By the time Jennifer was getting close to forty, she and her husband were having problems. He had more and more trouble "getting it up." He needed more and more stimulation to excite him. They went long periods of time without sex.

Jennifer tried to get joint counseling. Joe was very resistant to admitting any problems. He seemed to change his mind, when the counselor made a few suggestions. The counselor seemed to admit that Joe was getting older and needed more stimulation. He recommended that Jennifer ease off a bit with her strict background. He suggested that she try to go along with some of Joe's suggestions of trying to spice up their marriage. Jenny was very reluctant, but decided to give it a try.

"What do you want me to do, Joe?" Jennifer asked skeptically one day. Joe suggested that they go out to dinner at a new restaurant. That seemed harmless enough to Jennifer, so she agreed.

That Friday, Jenny found a big box from FedEx on the porch when she got home after work. She took it in and opened it. There was a note from Joe. We are going out tonight and I want you to wear what is in the box and nothing else. Jenny took the box upstairs and set it on the bed.

Inside, there seemed to be a complete wardrobe. She took off her clothes and started to dress. There were some long black stockings that went up almost to her crotch. This was not like anything Jenny had worn before. She usually wore sheer nude panty hose. The next thing she saw was the high heeled suede boots. She zipped them up. They came up to just below her knees. She had never worn anything that provocative before either.

Jenny looked for the bra and panties. "Somewhere in this box were a racy set of thong underwear and transparent panties.' She thought; but no, there were no panties. There must be another box that hasn't arrived yet, she thought.

"I'll just try on the dress to see how it looks in the mirror." She thought as she slipped it over her head. It fit like a glove. The thin, gray, silk dress fit like a glove. There were no horizontal creases or pleats. It went in and out at all the right places. The bottom was level. But some of the buttons were missing; or so it seemed by the way it fit.

Jenny started at the top. The first button was not as high as she expected, but it was not outrageously low either. The top was not like so many she had seen lately. Most of the movie stars had their tops open so far you could not turn sideways or lift a fork or lean over without something falling out.

Considering she had not been given a bra, Jenny didn't feel that bad about the cut. The sides started just below her neck. It was open to about the top of her breasts. It gave a nice enticing, but brief peek at some bare skin, but nothing racy. But the fit was another matter. Slowly, Jenny realized Joe had bought it to be worn without a bra. A bra would have left lines and wrinkles in the fit. The way it was, her long-stemmed pink nipples pushed against the thin fabric leaving no mistake what size and color they were. This would have been hard enough to wear at home, let alone at a restaurant. She would have to find a raincoat and sit next to the kitchen.

The next item was the hem. At first blush, some buttons were missing. But that couldn't be, because there were no eyelets for them. The dress hit Jenny about the edge of her thumbs. Several buttons were missing above that. That let the mini short dress gaping open half way to her crotch. "What was he thinking?" Jennifer wondered. Then she reminded herself about their conversation with the counselor. "I am just going to grit my teeth and see what happens." She told herself.

When Joe came home, he came through the door like a five-year-old in his pajamas at six in the morning of Christmas. He was trying hard to conceal his excitement when he heard Jenny coming down the stairs.

Jenny was scared shitless. She didn't know what her husband would do after seeing her this way. Joe grinned like the little kid who found out he had received his first bicycle. Nobody said anything as he covered the length of the room in about two steps. 'You are magnificent." He whispered in her ear as he crushed her in a big hug. Jenny was somewhat relieved. She was comforted by his enthusiasm, but still reluctant to be seen outside.

Joe went upstairs to shower and change. While he was getting ready, she sat down at her make-up counter. She put a long double strand of pearls around her neck. The swishing of it when she walked might distract from the sheer fabric around her nipples. She normally braided her hair to one side, but decided she needed the cover today, so she combed it out. The loose permed hair gave her pretty good cover. Jenny put on her wire-rimmed spectacles. She felt the wire rimmed glasses gave her the look of the college professor she was. She decided not to wear the large hoop earrings.

Much to her relief, when they went out the door, Joe pulled her long wool cape out of the closet and draped it over her. It had a hood and the hem barley cleared the floor. Even though it was wool, it was a very thin, light fabric that was more decorative than functional.

Joe opened the car door for her and helped her in. She strapped herself into the powder blue Prius as he went around to get in. Joe didn't ask her where she wanted to go, and she didn't care. She just wanted to be away from home so nobody would recognize her in this provocative outfit. She particularly didn't want any of her students to see her.

Joe drove to the garment district. It was a very old section of town that had been going through a renewal phase and was now a very popular section of town with many trendy and exclusive high-end restaurants. They stopped in front of Zoe's.

The valet opened Jennifer's door. Slow to react, Jenny tried to cover the gaping dress. She did not realize a valet would open the door for her when they pulled up. Embarrassed, she struggled with the safety belt. The tall young man held out his hand to help her stand. With only one hand, she struggled to keep her dress together, hold her purse and stand. The valet watched brazenly and found what he was looking for. As she swung her legs over the rocker panel, he saw that freshly shaved cleft between the ends of the dark silk stockings. She knew he saw it, but there was nothing she could do about it. He was a stranger, and she would recover from the momentary embarrassment.

After they gave the keys to the valet, Joe escorted her into the vestibule. He had his arm around the back of her and when the space squeezed down, he let her follow the hostess. Her light grey cape was not buttoned. Jenny's short dress swished and fluttered as she walked. The light grey cape, the parted very short dress and her dark stockings seemed to frame everybody's focus as she walked by. The conversation quieted as she walked by. The men tried not to stare if their wives were with them, but the conversation almost stopped. The only sound was Jenny clip clopping behind the hostess.

The hostess pulled out a chair to a glass topped table in front of the window. The main floor of the dining area was about five feet above the outside patio. A large group of men were having an animated conversation at their table in front of the window.

When Jennifer was placed in front of the window, her husband took off her cape. Jenny stood for a few moments, not sure quite what to do. She wanted to sit, to make herself less conspicuous. Standing, the customers had a good view of her thinly concealed breasts and her long pink nipples trying to escape through the fabric.

When she sat and tried to cross her legs, the men in front had a front row seat. The dress parted and fell to her sides, practically to her crotch. For one brief millisecond, the men facing the window felt they had seen something. They didn't realize it until the moment had passed. But in their mind's eye and slowed down in their brain, they saw those long legs bend to sit, and then once seated, lifted to cross. In that one brief second, they had seen it; the bare shaved cleft they had come here for so many times, hoping to see. They would never forget that moment. Their conversation stopped. Each of them facing away from the window saw the numb expression of those facing the window. They recognized it and swung their chairs around a little, hoping for a re-run.

Jennifer was humiliated. She was humiliated when Joe had taken her cape off. She had hoped to hide behind it for the evening. When it was removed, she could feel all the men staring at her protruding nipples. Her face stung with embarrassment. She tried to sit quickly; to duck out of sight, only to realize there was another show going on below the table.

Jenny tried vainly to lift the sides of her dress and pin them into her lap with her hand and purse. "Jenny, honey, I want you to sit up straight and keep your hands at your sides." Jenny turned beet red as she raised her hands and the garment the garment slid from her lap and hung down from her thighs. It was not visible to those in the room, but the men outside could see the alabaster white above the sides of her black stockings.

She was not really aware of what was said between her, the waiter and her husband. She was not aware of what drinks were ordered. She was not aware of what she was eating. All she could think of was that her legs were crossed and she could not re-cross them without showing everything.

A man who was sitting with the group outside stood and came inside. He was a big man. He was a big black man. He was about six feet six inches tall. His black lizard skin boots made him look much bigger because of the western style heels that added about two more inches. His dark Armani suit fit like a glove. He must have been playing for the local professional football team because she recognized his face.

"I just paid my bill and look what they gave me for change." He said as he dropped an old silver coin and an English penny on the table. His hands turned over empty in an expression of wonder. Jenny took the encounter as a brazen way to horn in on another man's wife. Joe thought so to, but was intrigued with his approach; not rude; not arrogant; not intrusive.

Trying to be polite, Jenny picked up the two coins and examined them. "The strange thing is that people are often confused by the coins because they are the same size." The man turned them over on the table and Jenny looked at them.

"Have you had much to drink?" He asked. Jenny smiled, but shook her head, looking into his eyes trying to read his intentions. "Are you left or right handed?" he asked. Jenny looked down, puzzled and then held out her right hand. He placed the silver coin in her hand. "I want you both to remember that you have the silver coin." He said looking back and forth to both Jenny and Joe. "I'm going to keep the copper coin." He said as he picked up the copper coin and dropped it into his left hand.

"Now, do you remember which coin you had?" Jenny nodded and said: "the silver coin."

"I'm sorry, we will have to start over," he said as he opened his hand showing the silver coin. Jenny opened her hand and she had the copper coin. He picked it up, sleeved the gaffed coin and produced the real copper coin and tossed into his left hand with the other. "Some people think this is a trick coin that is a different color on the other side, but you can see it would take more than two to do that." Jenny examined the two coins and verified that they were indeed both real coins.

She smiled at the subtle way he had approached her.

"Hi, my name is Sammy. And you are?" Joe extended his hand and introduced him and Jenny. Joe invited him to sit with them. Sammy took out a deck of cards and started the normal "Three Card Monte."

He curved two black two's and placed them face down. He placed a red queen between them. "The name of the game is to keep track of the Queen." Sammy picked up two cards in one hand and one in the other and placed them down in a different alignment. "Now where would you expect the Queen to be?" Jenny pointed to the card on her right. She was wrong.

"I'm sorry, let's make it a little easier." He said as he took a large paper clip out of his pocket. He had the Queen and one "two" in one hand. He clearly put the paper clip on the red Queen and turned the cards over. He picked up the Card Box and slipped the card with the clip on it into the box. He now had the card box on the table and two other cards face down on each side of it. He chanted a childish litany familiar to most street magicians about keeping your eye on the queen.

After slowly moving them around, he asked Jenny again where the Queen should be. Amused she pointed to the box containing the card with the paper clip on it. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," Jenny smiled wistfully.

"If you are right, your husband pays for dinner tonight. If you are wrong, you pay for the bill. If the card in the box is not even on the table, you come home with me. Tonight you will do anything I say." Jenny smiled and her husband laughed.

"Do we have a deal?" Jenny smiled. "What chance was there that the card could not be in the box?" She thought.

Joe smiled and nodded. Jenny looked at her husband for a long time. "Are we going to take any risk that we are wrong?" her eyes seemed to be searching his. Hesitant, but fairly sure she was right, she nodded almost imperceptibly.

Sammy turned over one card. It was a "Two." He turned over the other card with the first. The Mexican turnover made it look like another "two."

"So what is the only possible answer?" he asked as he opened the card box and slid the last card face down on the table. Sammy took the large paper clip off of the card and turned it over. It was another "Two." Jenny was stunned. How could this be? Sammy looked down at Jenny's small clutch purse that was between her and Sammy.

He stared at the purse. "Open the purse." He said with a faint smile. Jenny opened the purse. There on top of everything was a red Queen. Jenny blanched. Was the proposition just a joke too, or was he going to hold her to it?

They all looked at each other. Jenny looked at her husband, stunned. This was what Joe wanted, but he could never in a hundred years have planned it this way. Acting disappointed, he looked over at Jenny. "A deal's a deal, I guess."

Jenny couldn't believe it. He was actually going to go through with this?

"Well, it seems you are buying tonight, Miss Jenny."

At the moment, this was the least of Jenny's worries.

"But that's not all you promised. You agreed to do anything I say. To start off, I want you to unbutton the lower part of your dress two more buttons." Jenny blanched. She had no more buttons to give. That would leave her unbuttoned to her crotch.

Jenny looked up at her husband. They made eye contact. Jenny searched his face, looking for some outrage from him. "Let's go. Please take me home now." She seemed to be saying with her eyes. Joe gave no expression of support.

With tears forming in the corners of her eyes, Jenny put her hands in her lap. She tried to be as inconspicuous as possible as she reached for the buttons. She slipped one through the eyelet. Jenny was humiliated. She was humiliated knowing the audience outside of the window had all turned and were brazenly starring at her. The garment fell a few inches farther down past her thighs.

The next button was going to kill her. She couldn't do it. The men outside seemed to be panting. Sammy stared at her. Jenny made eye contact, hoping he would feel the hurt and humiliation he was putting her through. Sammy sat there sullen and without expression. The dress fell a couple more inches as the next button came free. Now Jenny refused to move her hands. She had her left hand and small clutch purse in her lap. That was all there was between her bare labia and the savage stare outside the window.

"Let's make this interesting before we leave. I want you to go up to the bar. Go up there and get a seat. Order two drinks and bring them back." Jenny was stunned. All the color left her face. Jenny could not get her legs under her. She could not push her chair back. She was paralyzed. Her husband stood and pulled her chair back. "He's in on this. I have no support. I am alone in this." She sobbed to herself.

With no options, Jenny stood and turned like a zombie. Had the crowd become silent or was jenny just so stunned she had tuned everything out? All she could hear was her heart thundering and her high heel shoes clip clopping along the honed black marble floor. Her long stemmed pink nipples stuck out from each other at about a ninety degree angle. They seemed to be pointing up, rather than out. They seemed to prance along to echo the clip clop of her shoes. If the customers had been talking before, they weren't now.

There was only one bar stool open. Jenny walked over to it and stopped. It was too high. She was not going to turn and make eye contact with her husband.

Jenny had to put her hands on the bar and raise her right leg up in the air to mount the high bar stool. The already short dress spread and the tops of her hose came into view.

After the drinks came, Jenny had to swivel the bar stool to dismount. With one drink in each hand and her small clutch purse under her arm, she had no way to modestly cover herself when she slid off of the bar stool. All in one motion, Jenny swung her stool around, extended her left leg towards the floor and slid down to stand. For a brief moment, that left her right leg still wrapped around the far side of the bar stool. For that one brief moment, her labia parted. The soft pink membrane was framed visually by the parted alabaster labia, surrounded by the parted black dress and stockings.

It was too much to absorb by the mind in such a short time. Somehow, though among men, that image is recorded and played in slow motion. That millisecond was slowed down and watched in stop action, frame by frame like the FBI playing the Zapruder film a thousand times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.