Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

The flight down to New Orleans was uneventful ... well, as uneventful as a flight on a luxury Lear with a Flight Attendant bent on serving excellent food, wine and caresses in the generally prescribed, 'Coffee, Tea, or Me," manner.

The landing was gentle, the limo ride to the Cornsilk was exciting ... if a little dizzying ... ah ... the booze.

'Not booze ... wine. There is a difference, ' she thought. 'There's a difference between Daddy and boys, too. He's so smooth.' "Sigh"

"Are you ok, sugar?"

"I'm fine Daddy."

'That you are, Megan. That you are.' "I just wanted to make sure you have a good time." Daddy reached into his jacket pocket and handed her a Drivers License, a Birth Certificate and a University ID.

They were all authentic ... the documentation all said she was twenty two. The name was the same ... the addressees were correct ... the Birthdate was correct except for the year ... it was her, or would be her, in six years.

"We're going to be doing a little gambling at Harrah's down on the river and you'll need these. Give me your regular ID and we'll switch when we get back ... next week."

The Cornsilk was an old private Mansion from the 1880's. Turrets and balconies and absolutely perfect for his plans. There was a pool and hot tub ... and only 12 rooms. The dining room was minuscule ... the rear veranda was set up for outdoor dining. Jazz, Dixieland and New Orleans Blues could be heard from neighboring clubs.

They checked in ... daddy had reservations.

"Yes Suh, Mr. Fox. The Tower Floor has been secured for the week. Here is your elevator access card ... two room cards ... don't tip the boy ... it's included. Your clothes have been de-tagged, washed, dried and pressed and Monique, you remember Monique ... Ah ... I see that you do. Monique has hung everything in your closets. Now ... If I can just see your ladies' ID, we'll get the formalities out of the way. Thank you Miss Megan. This bracelet will allow you access to every bar, club and Casino in New Orleans. You no longer have to carry your ID."

"Well ... that's new," Daddy commented.

"Yes, Suh. A service of the Cornsilk ... we expect the other Hotels will be copying us. The Silk is an innovator and leader in the French Quarter. We strive to please. We might be small ... but we are exclusive." He leaned a little forward, "at our rates we need to be." Daddy chuckled.

"Let's go see our rooms, Megan."

The door to the Master Suite was open ... restrained opulence greeted their eyes.

"OH - MY - GOD, DADDY." She clutched at is arm. 'Daddy or not ... he is going to get sooo lucky tonight.'

"Hello, Monique."

"Master Fox ... Miss Fox. I have everything arranged by outfits for each occasion." She looked at Megan, "And I can guarantee, Miss Fox ... every day is an occasion in the Quarter ... when you stay at the Silk."

She hugged Daddy, kissed him rather personally and whispered in his ear ... with tongue.

"Maybe later, Monique ... we'll have to see how things go."

She left. Daddy said..."Come on ... bathe ... get dressed ... we're going exploring. Megan? Like a lady, please. You're not wearing jeans for a week. Nor are you leaving this room looking like you're sixteen ... Dress to seduce every male you see."

The two horse, horse drawn open top carriage was waiting at the door. Megan was handed a French parasol by the 'boy' as she glided her royal way out the door. Megan felt like a princess ... Daddy was even wearing a top hat!!

Megan Did draw every male eye ... and not a few female, either. She looked gorgeous and every bit of 22. They paraded ... Harrah's welcomed her with open arms. She won ... lots ... nearly three million dollars at House Roulette ... she 'felt' the ball fall before it was spun for 14 times in a row ... she got the number and color right every time.

"Oh, Daddy. This is so much fun. Thank you."

Daddy was stunned.

They were collecting her chips when 'Black 13' interfered with her thinking. She pushed the tray on Black 13. The Manager approached. "I'm sorry ... you can not place that bet on this table ... We have a High Stakes table in the pit and you and your escort are properly dressed to play. Please follow me."

She left one yellow chip on the Black 13. She said to the crew at the wheel..."Your tip ... if it was me, I'd leave it." She walked away. The wheel was spun...

"Black... 13 ... Thank you Ma'am!!!" That yellow chip, one thousand dollar tip was now a thirty five thousand bonus. Split three ways!

Se placed one bet in the pit..."the tray on Red 27, please."

"All of it?" asked the manager.

"All of it. Win or lose."

Stunned, the manager said to the stickman. "Red 27. All of it." He was reasonably certain the casino was going to get it's 3 million dollars back. No one ever calls 15 winners in a row.

Megan turned to the crowd..."you all heard ... Red 27."

The wheel spun ... the croupier spun the wheel ... threw the ball and the players watched as the ball bounced from number to number, finally coming to rest on Red 27.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.