Redheads - Cover

Redheads

 

Chapter 5

I was watching Claudia as she was reading the story. She was next to me in bed naked. I could tell what page she was on, and knew she was about to read the first 'erotic' moment in the story.

"What do you think so far?"

"Quiet please — this is really good Michael, Oooh my!"

"What?"

"Ssshh!" she said putting her hand on her face, then her naked breast. I saw her eyes get big as she tweaked her own nipple once and then twice. She turned the page, and she covered her mouth — to hold back a vocalization of some kind. She kept reading intently, turning the page again in anticipation of the event she's reading about. She dropped the heavy tome on her lap and said, "Did you really think of having sex with your own mother?" She said looking over at me.

"This book is mostly true. I've added some 'plot points' to help understand the relationships that are happening around the reader. This isn't an autobiography, Claudia — I'm allowed to take artistic license!" I responded.

"You didn't answer my question — did you, Michael Knox, ever think of having sex with your own mother?"

"That's a different question than you asked a minute ago, OK — OK, when I was about 12 or 13, I accidentally saw my Mom naked. I didn't even realize what I was looking at. The only clear memory of that had to do with her bush; it was really hairy ... sticking out like an afro or something. I turned that incident into what you just read, making my age older in the process."

"I like your style — your flair for writing conversation; it's a really nice way to involve the reader. It reads like a Romance novel, but has moments of humor and quirkiness that, added with your quite erotic moments, turns it into a book that I can hardly put down," she said picking it back up.

"When can you stop long enough to make love some more?" I asked.

"After I'm done with this chapter, OK? That moment I just read about you thinking of your mother, naked in bed was extremely hot." She turned to see what page the chapter was over at an added, "Fifteen minutes at the most, I promise!"

"All right beautiful," I said just watching her face as she read the rest of the chapter.

She turned the edge of the page that she stopped at, and put the manuscript on the lamp pedestal to her right.

"Michael, would you please fuck the living shit out of me. I've never had that done before, and if it's as good as you write about, I want to feel that at least once in my life."

"All right. My dear — this will be an 'E' ticket ride, better than the Matterhorn, Space Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad all combined. Do you want to be the driver, or the passenger?"

"Oooh, this sounds like fun ... I'll be the passenger first, until I've been completely around at the park a few times," she said, sporting a fabulous smile.

I slipped under the covers, and immediately clamped my mouth over her pussy, going wild with my tongue.

"Oh, ooh — my god — Uhhh, dear god, Michael — what, oh - Jees, I've never, Oh, never has anyone — Oooooooh, do anything, uhm, uhm. Uhm like you're doing under there?"

I wasn't even close to done yet, so I just kept on going for about 15 more minutes. She was sometimes, pushing my face into her bush. I could only get so far inside her, but where I reached, she certainly enjoyed. She must have had at least four or five orgasms as I performed on her, what only Annie, Emma and Grace had partaken in.

Annie was a tigress in bed, especially the first 10 years of our marriage. I was constantly so worn out that I had to beg off, so I could sleep and wake up to go to work. Her orgasms were so loud; I was tempted to soundproof our bedroom. Unfortunately, the bids I got to do it were way above my pay grade.

When her mental deterioration started, her animalistic tendencies, all went away. I was lucky to get lucky very much at all. We went from fucking each other 10 times a week, to maybe only having missionary position sex, and it was twice a week, at best.

Fortunately, the girls came along, becoming my reason for getting up each day. Remember how darling Lindsey Lohan was, when she was 12, and starred in the Parent Trap remake in 1998? That was just like my two little girls, Emmie and Gracie!

Cute, precocious, and smart — both of my little girls were all of that and much more. They've grown up to be so beautiful and tempting to me. Thus was my reasoning when we realized how much we all loved one another.

I moved up from Claudia's, now abused pussy, using my hands and my mouth on her meaty bosoms. She started mewling louder than before. I remember she said she was loud in the bedroom. I guess that I'm about to find out.

"OK, dear — are you ready for the main event?" I said with a smile.

"Oh, god yes — fuck me, please fuck me — hard!" she said.

As I moved from her pussy to her boobs, my dick dragged across her body, to which she laughed, saying that it tickled.

I grabbed my fully erect dick and plunged deep inside her, generating the first howl of hers.

"Aaaaauuuuugggggghhhhhrrrrrrrrr," is the closest I can come to the sound I heard. Thank god, I sent the girls to one of their friend's house. While they knew that Claudia and I had become intimate, hearing her howl like a wounded wolf might have them coming to see if I was strangling her, along with 'fucking the shit out of her.'

I saw her face light up, as she reopened her eyes, and smiled at me. I kissed her mouth as I started to ravage her pussy with my super hard spear invading her completely.

"Ooh, nobody's been as deep as you are Michael. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me — oh my, you are everything I was hoping for. As sorry as I am for Annie and her condition, a lover like you should be fucking somebody ... and I am fantastically lucky that that somebody, is me!"

I was just so satisfied, plunging and re-plunging my maleness inside this woman, which I may just be falling in love with. I've been hesitating to say, 'I love you' to her. Maybe it's time for that to happen. I know how much I enjoy being with her.

She started grabbing my butt, to help me get as deep inside her as we both could. I would occasionally slow down, so I could feel her grip me inside. She was as intense as I was.

I ramped up my speed, stopping completely from time to time, getting ever so much deeper inside. The wolf howl was actually turning me on even more.

I was starting to howl with her, which got her giggling a little. I was clawing at her wonderfully full-sized breasts, both with my hands and my mouth and lips. She was enjoying everything I was doing, even thrusting back at me from time to time. I was nearing my first explosion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.