Redheads - Cover

Redheads

 

Chapter 1

My name is Michael Knox! My story started six months ago - before my wife killed herself taking pills.

She'd been unstable for the last couple of years seemingly coinciding with our twin daughters graduating from high school.

Whenever she encountered me talking to either one of the girls, she'd blurt out, "Oh, I see — you want her, don't you, Mike?"

"What're you talking about Annie?" I replied. "I love you — you're beautiful and wonderful."

"You're just trying to get me out of the room, so you can put your hands on your daughter — touch her all over, maybe even fuck her. Yeah, that's what you want — isn't it to fuck your daughters?"

I excused myself from Emma and took my wife Annie to her room, giving her a sedative to calm her down. I stayed until she fell asleep.

"Daddy, what's wrong with Mom," Emma asked?

"Honey, she's seen tons of doctors, and they all think it's something related to post-partum depression and menopause colliding inside her at the same time."

"Will she ever get better?" Grace walked in asking.

"I don't know girls — it came on so suddenly. She may get better or not. All we can do is hope. Come on, I'll fix us all some dinner."

Annie and the twins are all redheads, while I'm the lone blond in the family.

This outburst of hers was one of many, until one day six months later, I came home from work and found her without a pulse, with a suicide note. I called an ambulance, the police - then the girls who had friends bring them home.

They saw the ambulance taking their mother away, and they cried on my shoulder, while I told the policeman what I'd found.

After the funeral, using savings, I moved all of us about 400 miles away, where we got the girls enrolled in community college, and I started my dream job as a writer of fiction for a publishing house, making me a stay-at-home Dad.

Besides being twins, and redheads — my 19-year-old daughters are stone-cold foxes! While I'd never had a single dirty or sexual thought about them, their mother's outbursts caused me to reflect.

I met Annie in college, remembering that her red hair caught my attention immediately. We quickly became inseparable, to the point of scheduling classes together. The sex with her was off-the-charts fantastic.

After school, we stayed together for a year, before I took her out to a Red Pepper Restaurant and proposed to her. She said 'Yes', and I took my degree in English Literature and became a teacher, hoping to start the Great American Novel before I turned fifty.

Now the boys are probably hounding my daughters, and remembering that I was one of them myself, I called them into my office to talk to them. They came in and sat down.

"Hey girls, how's college treating you?" I started casually.

"Daddy, is this a talk about sex?" Emma inquired.

I sputtered a bit, which gave her my answer; I suppose.

"Girls, I met your mother when she was just a little older than you two are — I remember everything I did to get her to ... go out with me ... and more."

Grace responded, "Mom told us a little about the two of you, Daddy!"

"OK," I said looking into her eyes and seeing a bit of Annie. "While your mother was quite beautiful when she went to college, the girls today — you two specifically — are much more - how do I say this - endowed than the girls of my era."

Emma turned to Grace and said, "Daddy says we got bigger boobs than Mom did."

"I know what endowed means, Emma ... Go on Dad, anything else?" Grace asked.

"Well ... all I want to say is if you decided to have sex with a boy, make him be responsible. I'd even advise you to carry in your pur..."

I saw them both pull out of their purses a still-connected three pack of condoms.

" ... Good for you girls, you're protected and ready — but remember, that a guy has many methods for getting past a girl's objections. Hearing a girl say 'No' is like an invitation to keep going, to see if you can get through the defenses she's thrown up."

"Daddy," Grace suggested, "It sounds like you might've been one of those guys."

"Before I met your mother I was — I was ... pretty good at picking up girls," I admitted.

"OK," Emma responded, "Try to pick up Grace!"

"Ah ... Well, I don't know about that girls - you are my daughters, even if you are so very beautiful."

"It's OK Dad, try me?" Grace said crossing her arms bringing attention to her nice chest.

I stopped and rubbed my hands together wondering if I should really do this or not - but they looked so innocent — I figured what the hell?

I turned around, put on an attitude, and turned back and said looking right into my Gracie's eyes, "Has anyone ever told you that your red hair was the color of the sunset over the Grand Canyon?"

"Wow," Emma said, "That's a great line Dad."

Seeing Grace's arms uncrossing, "And those blue eyes of yours, remind me of the ocean during a beautiful calm day."

I heard a sound from Grace, so I kept going. "So, you must be the reason men fall in love — I was in love with you in my dreams last night — Am I still dreaming?"

She got up and plastered me with a kiss, not completely surprising me, but certainly surprising Emma.

Grace separated from me and said, "That was the most perfect thing I've ever had said to me. I'm sorry, Daddy?"

"Don't be, Gracie, I've learned to use my powers for good," I said, causing them both to giggle.

"Do me, Daddy — please, please?" Emma said with a plea and a giggle.

"I don't think so Em," I said.

She turned her head down and made whimpering sounds. I took her chin, raised it and said, "I had a really bad day, and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile — will you smile for me? Oh, your red hair, your blue eyes and your smile make you a one-of-a-kind — actually the kind of girl I could kiss all day long!"

Mmmmmpf — her mouth was on mine like white on rice before we separated.

"Boy Daddy, you still got it - why don't you go out sometime and find someone to love?" Grace said.

"Girls, I'm just fine — I don't need anybody else; I've got the two of you. So, have you learned something today?"

"Yeah, my Daddy is really something special," Emma said.

"Not only that," Grace said, "He's a great kisser too!"


Ever since that little demonstration, my girls give me a flirty smile every chance they get.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.