My $1,000,000,000.00 Mistake - Cover

My $1,000,000,000.00 Mistake

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I did in fact manage to misplace a Billion dollars but I am not a thief. I still think the handcuffs, the cavity searches and the rest of the hijinks in prison was a bit too harsh as I am totally innocent. Well, at least innocent of stealing a billion dollars.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was in the laundry which was a terrible place to be and I kid you not. The heat from the dryers was unbearable and we were still in the midst of winter. I certainly didn't want to be working here in the summer when the girls only wore their panties and let the sweat just roll off their bodies like they were in the middle of a steam bath. The other girls told me it was all right as long as you drank plenty of liquids to keep properly hydrated.

My prick of a lawyer was upstate in some rehab clinic for his addiction problem and it was probably better for my case because he always pissed off the judge or the prosecutor whenever he opened his lying mouth. I felt certain I was in this place for the rest of my life because he fucked up the original trial and didn't really understand the appeals process to get the mistake overturned. I had been going to the library a lot and fed him the case documentation he needed to make his argument but the booze finally caught up to his liver and it looked like he wouldn't make it to the hearing unless the rehab fixed him up. I had my doubts about that because I felt he really didn't want to change his dissolute ways but was being forced into it by circumstances.

I had gotten demoted to the laundry from the cushy job in the library that the head screw Rosie had wrangled for me for taking care of her needs so good whenever we had some "us" time. They told me it was for "Inappropriate Behavior" which was a real laugh inside this house of horrors. All I did was cold-cock a nasty bitch that was getting ready to slide a toothbrush shiv in my room-mate Rita when she wasn't looking. She got away scot free and they put me in solitary for ten days and dumped me into laundry duty at the hothouse.

At the beginning of my incarceration for embezzling $1,000,000,000,000.00 from my Wall Street firm, I was sentenced to a life sentence unless I agreed to "restitution". That sounds reasonable on the surface but in my case, I had absolutely no idea what happened to the missing funds but I did have some speculative leads that were a lot more plausible than me hiding the money under my mattress. Even my mom thought I was hiding the dough and gave me covert winks to let me know she thought I was being wise by not giving up the location of the dough. In fact, the only one who actually believed me was the tough screw called Rosie who had "taken me under her wing" after almost scaring me half to death with her mean attitude. If it wasn't for Rosie, I probably would have already gone bananas in this terrible place.

The investigator from the Exchange Commission came to visit me and they dragged me sweating from the hothouse laundry and I was mortified with perspiration running down my arms and face looking at a real dreamboat with a smile that made my pussy tingle thinking maybe he might one day poke me good and hard with his hard cock. Right now, all I could see in his eyes was pity for one tired looking bitch with a black eye from an inmate who was not a fan and a sad face feeling all sorry for myself.

"Well, Miss Madigan, we have researched your tip on our hotline and despite our initial thought it was self-serving speculation, our organization had reason to believe that you have been wrongfully incarcerated and that the real culprit is still working for the firm. In fact, we have bugged his house, his car, and even his girlfriend's apartment where he spends an awful lot of time. I personally don't understand how your attorney ever allowed this thing to ever get this far because the real thieves were not very clever at all."

I wanted to jump up and kiss this Mark something or other and offer him free pussy for the rest of his life. I knew that as soon as I started to make a move in his direction, the guards would be all over me like flies on doggy dodo and my ass would get an instructional beating I would remember for a long time. So I just settled for a weak but sincere,

"Thank you for saying those words, Mark, I so desperately wanted someone in authority to believe me because I was getting mighty desperate in here."

I another minute, I would have burst out crying but I knew that never got you any respect especially in the joint where tears are a sign of weakness. He related to me the fact that the Commission was already making arrangements with the State Department of Corrections to quietly release me because they didn't want to warn any of the thieves that they were finally onto their scheme to bilk the Federal Reserve of a Billion dollars. He told me to be patient and that I should be hearing from the warden in the next few days and not to mention anything to any of the other inmates just in case the crooks were monitoring my place of incarceration.

It only took a confidential request from the State office to the warden to insure I was put back in the library and out of the hellhole of a laundry that sucked the lifeblood from female sex appeal.

Rita was overjoyed that I would be rejoining her in the cell and I was happy we would be back together again as I was comfortable with her ways and we made a good couple all things considered. The head screw Rosie was equally as glad to see me back in the block and celebrated my return with a little slice of cake from the kitchen along with a can of coke that I so dearly loved.

I didn't mind taking care of Rosie's needs anymore because she had done me more than one favor lately and I was really in her debt. We kept our relationship a secret because she was feared by all the other girls and they were sure that she was beating on my ass whenever she had me alone. The fact that she was kissing my ass instead was our own business. Rosie had told me about her "perfect" daughter that was just a little older than me and I was almost beginning to think she was making it all up when the daughter came to visit over the holidays and I got to meet her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.