Alice's Adventures in a Nuclear Power Plant - Cover

Alice's Adventures in a Nuclear Power Plant

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alice is a recent College grad looking for her first job. Problem is no one is looking for a French Literature Major. Then her BFF Yoko takes her with her to the Nuclear Power Plant to apply for employment. They have a new project just starting and are looking for recent college graduates. Even if she doesn't get hired, she can try out her new bikini on the nearby beach and see how much attention she can get from the lifeguards and pretty girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

When Alice graduated from the University of California Berkeley with a degree in French literature, she never expected to wind up working at a Nuclear Power Plant. In all honesty, Alice hated the very thought of a Nuclear Power Plant. Even the formation of the word "Nuclear" left her with a sour taste on her tongue. It was worse than a sloppy blow job with one of the older professors who insured her graduation and excellent grade-point average.

Her attempt to get into graduate school met with failure because the testing showed she was barely at a high school level in both English and math. Alice thought this was some sort of right-wing conspiracy because she had taken all those courses in Women's Studies and Environmental Defense Systems. Of course, she had mainly just sat in her chair and flashed the instructors with her skimpy thongs to show she was paying attention. Most of her courses that she attempted did not have boring things like actual homework or assigned readings. Her reading was never that good anyway because she had missed so much classroom time in high school. Her mentor, Mrs. Robinson had eased her way through the maze of University grades by assigning her grades based on her licking and sucking abilities rather than silly things like opening a book and learning something.

Her best friend forever, Yoko Takeitnasti tried to mollify her by telling her,

"Don't be sad, pretty Alice; all of the grad students are foreigners from countries where they don't speak English very well. They only talk in algebraic formulas and sometimes Chinese or Arabic. You wouldn't like it at all."

Alice laughed at that and decided to go along with Yoko when she applied for a job at the New California Edison Plant right next to the beach. She figured it she didn't get the job, at least she could try out her new bikini getting some rays from the late afternoon sun.

Yoko was all nervous about the job because she wanted to work in the silly place real bad. Alice just couldn't understand that way of thinking because she had never seen any place look so foreboding and downright uninteresting.

Alice slipped her hand under Yoko's skirt and found her secluded sensitive clit just waiting for some attention. She knew this was the best way to get Yoko's mind off the hiring process and relax her down from her stressed up tightness. She brought her wet fingers covered with Yoko's female juices up to her mouth and licked them clean. The essence of Yoko always made her feel like she was taking some kind of drug. Her subtle scent and sweet feminine taste made her recharged with energy despite the grim appearing facility in front of them.

Alice smiled because Yoko was panting now with a familiar whining mantra that she always fell into when her orgasm was very near. She slid her other hand under Yoko's tiny bottom and slowly inserted her little pinky into Yoko's tight little brown eye. That was all poor Yoko needed to put her over the rainbow of orgasmic delight.

She cradled the shaking Japanese girl in her arms and nuzzled her long and beautiful black hair. Tenderly, she allowed her lips to brush lightly against Yoko's cute and very soft ears and along the curve of her neck. The sensation of Yoko trembling in her grasp was so delicious that she had a small orgasm of her own without any need to touch her own quivering slit.

"Did you bring your resume, Alice?"

"Shit!"

"That's all right. I made several copies of yours last night and I have them in my backpack. You do have your driver's license and your social security card, right?"

Alice smiled in relief and patted her tummy pack that she kept near her at all times. Her skin was a little dark and she did not want to be mistaken for an illegal alien and sent down to Tijuana or some godforsaken place like that where pretty white girls are treated like whores.

She had come close to it one trip that she made to Cabo on Spring break just last year. Fortunately, she didn't drink the spiked beverage and the four busboys were unable to shove her in the van outside the club. It was a good thing she was a good runner and made it back to the hotel before they even got to the end of the short street.

Despite her numerous oral and various fetish related sexual activities, Alice had only had sex twice in college. Once with a drunken professor who had fallen on top of her and she was too polite to refuse his fumbling advances. His age precluded her using her considerable strength because she did not want to cause the older man a serious injury. As soon as he touched his hard shaft to her slit, Alice decided it was a good time to lose her silly cherry and the poor man was unlikely to tell anyone about the incident for fear of losing his position.

The other time was with a very good-looking black boy from Sacramento State who was taking some criminal justice courses at the Berkeley summer program. She remembered how gentle he was and she was ever so grateful because his cock was so huge that it scared her to accept it would be soon taking up temporary residence inside her vagina. He laughed when she produced a condom but put it on to put her mind at rest. The experience with the professor did nothing to prepare her for the orgasms that the black student subjected her to for the next several hours. Yoko laughed in delight when Alice admitted it was difficult for her to walk the short distance to the Women's Studies hall for the next morning's classes.

There were about two dozen young college graduates in the hiring room of the Nuclear Power Facility. Alice was the only French Literature Major in the group. Most of them were either computer systems students or math and science graduates. Yoko had a double major in computers and in science.

They were subjected to a long dreary lecture and film on the benefits of Nuclear power. Alice fell asleep about halfway through the movie. Then, they went on a guided tour of the "Containment" area and even down into the "Control Room" of one of the systems just recently brought online. All the buttons and gauges were totally confusing and it seemed quite unnecessary to be checking each little part of the plant over and over again. The thing she liked the best was the "decontamination chamber". It seemed very erotic to her as the handsome young engineer explained how each little tool was used to clean areas like the fingernails and even female's private parts. There was even a little tool to clean out inside the anus and up into the rectum. Alice wondered how the workers could accomplish that by themselves. There must be some sort of "buddy" system. Since the male and the female equipment were all jumbled together, Alice figured in an emergency scenario, sex was the furthest thing on one's mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.