The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 39

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

At breakfast next morning Heather and Rory appeared. Heather had the very happy look of a woman who had experienced great sex for the first time. Once Rory had departed for a meeting with Dave, I asked Heather how things had gone.

She related to me everything that Rory had done with her. It seemed, that not only had she lost her virginity, but also like me she was a pain slut. Like me, she found a good spanking heightened her orgasms.

I decided that since she had now lost her virginity I would see if she responded to my control. I stood up from the table and told her to come with me. When she rose I took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom I had used the night before.

When we entered I told her to strip.

She looked at me apprehensively.

"Wwwwhat?" She stuttered.

"You heard me!" I commanded. "Get your clothes off! Your questioning of my order will cost you a good hard spanking when you have done so.

From the look of her face, I knew she realised, that I too was going to dominate her as Rory had done.

She shed her clothes and stood before me naked. I walked round her examining her stock body. She was not fat, but she was curvy. I fondled her ample boobs and caressed her well-rounded ass. She was shaking slightly but she did not complain.

I pulled out my bedside chair, sat down, and ordered her across my knees.

She did as she was ordered, but said a bit tearfully,

"Lucy, I am still a bit tender from last night."

I gave her bottom a hard smack, which took her by surprise and she let out a howl of pain. "When I take control of you, you will address me as mistress. Is that clear.

"Yes mistress, "She stammered.

"You told me your slave name was to be Erica. When I address you in that way, you will respond to me as you would to your master. Since I knew your bottom was going to be tender I was going to give you a dozen spanks. By complaining you have just earned an extra six. You will count them as they are delivered. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," she replied with a sob

I delivered her spanking holding back slightly. She sobbed her way through the count. When the last blow fell, I parted her legs and felt her pussy. Her face may have been wet with tears, but her pussy was also sopping wet as a result of my blows. I ordered her to get up and lie on my bed.

When she had done as I asked, I climbed up beside took her. I took her face in my hands and kissed her. When I probed her mouth with my tongue, she responded with passion. I broke the kiss and my attention turned to her breasts. As I kissed, caressed and sucked on them she began to emit little moans of pleasure.

I responded to this by kissing further down her body. It was obvious she knew where I was headed. Her legs parted to give me access to her bare pussy. I kissed and sucked her, probing inside her with my tongue and circling her rather prominent clit.

Her thighs clamped my head and she writhed and she tried to get me to pay attention to her clit. I resisted her, taking her to the brink of orgasm several times before lashing her hard bud with my tongue. She screamed as her orgasm coursed through her body. She came down from her orgasm and then pulled me up beside her and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you, mistress," she said. "I love you Lucy."

"I love you too, little one," I told her. "Rory and I both love you and we are going to take good care of you. You are now part of our life and part of our family."

"Thank you mistress. Rory has also assured me of that."

I smiled at that. "So he should. I have no doubt that he will make it clear he wants to shoot his seed into you. I hope you realise he will want unfettered access to your womb. I heartily agree with that idea. I look forward to the time when I will have access to your swelling breast and get your milk flowing for the baby's arrival."

She blushed furiously at this last comment, but I could see she was also turned on by the thought of it.

"Now it is your turn to take care of my needs, especially as you monopolised our husband last night."

"Does that include the spanking, mistress?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"If you think you are up to that, my little slave, then feel free. If you open the bottom drawer of my bedside table, you will find a whip in there. I need more than you could administer by hand."

She was totally shocked by my reply. Then she surprised me when she smiled as she reached for the drawer.

"It will be my pleasure to serve my mistress in any way she desires."

She reached into the drawer and chose the whip with the nine tails. She ordered me to strip and lie face down on the bed. When I had done so she asked,

"How many strokes does my mistress desire?"

I thought about giving her free rein, but decided as it was her first time I would put a limit on her.

"I think twenty should be enough for now."

"Then I think mistress should count them as they are delivered," she ordered.

My little slut was certainly learning fast I thought. It was going to be very interesting having her as a co-wife. As the first blow fell, I realised she was not going to hold back and I screamed out, 'One!"

By the time she had finished my bottom felt as if it was on fire and I had experienced a small orgasm.

"Turn over," she ordered.

When I had done so she climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. She lowered her glistening pussy so that I could reach it with my tongue and I began to lick her love hole. As soon as I started, she lowered her head and began to lap my own sopping tunnel. It was not very long before I had an orgasm and I screamed into her pussy. This in turn seemed to trigger her response. I felt her arch as she came.

As we lay holding each other she kissed me and said,

"Thank you mistress."

"No! It is me who should be thanking you, my little slut," I told her. "I think I we are going to enjoy each other, just as we enjoy having Rory as our master."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.