The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

I decided we would set the table in the dining room for our first meal together. I laid things out as I would for a guest so I took two candlesticks with long candles on them and placed them in the centre of the table. I decided to celebrate with champagne which I had placed in the fridge before going up to join Lucy in the bedroom. When I was finished I used the dimmer switch to lower the lights and then lit the candles. As I perused the place I was pleased that I had created the romantic effect that I desired.

When the meal was delivered I set it out the containers on the hot plate under which other candles had already been lit. I handed Lucy her dressing gown and she gave a little curtsey and thanked me before putting it on. I held a chair out for her and she sat down and waited for me to take my place across the table from her.

"I am not really a religious person, nor do I know if you are," I told her, "But when I got out of bed this morning I had no idea that this day was going to change my life and that I would lose my virginity to a beautiful, sexy and sensual young woman, This has provoked within me a sense of gratitude for what has today has given me.

So Lucy I am going to thank you for the initiative you have taken and the courage you have shown in doing what you did. Since it was your actions that sparked all this off, then I am assuming that you are also thankful that I have responded as I did. It seems right, therefore, that together we should thank God or whatever fates inspired your action and be thankful to for the way it has turned out so far."

Lucy smiled over at me.

"Thank you my Lord. I am agnostic myself but like you I thank whatever fates inspired me to make my proposal to you and for the fact that you responded as you have done."

"Then let us clear up one other thing before today ends and I think we should do so as we share this first meal together."

I reached for the champagne and then filled her glass and mine and invited her to drink a toast to our future together. This done I invited her to begin filling her plate from the various dishes on offer. When she had done so I did the same myself. Once we had started to eat I began where I had left off.

While we are alone like this it is perfectly Ok for you to continually address me as you are doing and it feeds my ego and bolsters the sense of power you have bestowed on me, but I think we have to think about our behaviour in the face of others."

"I don't mind if people know that you are my Lord and Master Sir, I think that I am going to revel in my role as your submissive and find it fulfilling me in many aspects of my life."

"Nor do I Lucy, but there are reasons why I think we should discuss it over our meal. I don't want you to ever forget that I am your Lord and Master and ruler of your life. If I am going to be a good ruler then such a ruler cedes a certain degree of power back to his subjects or his subject as it is in your case, and I have good reasons for doing this.

"Then I will accept what you decide my Lord though I don't think that is necessary."

"That is where you are wrong my dear, it is necessary. If we are going to have something more than an incestuous father child relationship then there has to be areas and times when I am willing to concede you equality and the right to express yourself. That way you can make your views known and make decisions for yourself and I will be able to discover the women under the submissive role in which she prefers to live her life."

"What do you mean by that Lord?" She asked.

Marriage is a partnership Lucy, even if it is an unequal partnership. So you should have a say in certain things, like how you want your house to be furnished and run. You should have a say in the amount of children we have and in consultation with me you should have a role and a say in the principles behind the rearing of those children. You are also a highly intelligent and creative human being who has much to offer our society and I want you to nourish your talents and expand them not suffocate or stifle them.

Because of this I am going to propose a way in which I grant you a degree of freedom to grow fully into the woman you can become and must become if we are to function as a loving couple."

"As I listen to you Lord, I see that I have not thought through many of the implications of my new role so I will be interested to hear what you suggest and do my best to make the most of the freedom you give me."

"I know it is a bit of a pun," I said with a smile, but I love Lucy. Lucy as a name that is and it may well be that I will grow to love my Lucy the woman. So I will address you as Lucy and when I do you can talk to me as an equal and discuss or even argue about things. However, your full name is Lucinda, so whenever I call you Lucinda and in whatever situation I use that name when I address you thus all these rights are withdrawn and you immediately and without question will fall into your role as my submissive slave. Any failure at any time to do so will result in severe punishment as soon as we are in a situation where I can administer it."

"What you are saying is that you will call me Lucy most of the time and I will relate to you as I would to anyone else. If you call me Lucinda, however, I must fall into my submissive role an obey you without question"

"Yes but that does not mean that if you displease me in some way when we are in normal mode that I won't deem that as a punishable offense."

"Then I will have to walk a fine line most of the time I think, because if we are having a discussion and I am arguing my point of view forcibly I might offend you and you could decide to punish me."

"That is perfectly true even if it is not what I meant," I said with a laugh. "You could be doing nothing to offend me and I might just feel like putting you over my knee and giving you a spanking and order you to prepare yourself to receive it. You are in that kind of position all the time."

I suppose I am so I will just behave normally and accept you can punish me or make me do things I might not want to at any time you choose.

"I think that sums up your situation," I said with a smile


I think I got the drift of what Charlie was trying to say to me over dinner. A lot of the time he wants us to function like any normal couple. But at any time he chooses he can put me into submissive mode and treat me purely as he wishes. I understand why he wants us to function otherwise for a good part of the time. This way we will develop a relationship more akin to a husband and wife, rather than Father and child. I am glad he is thinking not only about his role in relation to what some people would see as my abnormalities but about the ways in which we get to know and accept each other as the people we are.

I accept that I am abnormally submissive and that being treated in that way turns me on. I also know that sex for me without the pain is so much more vanilla. He has accepted this and is honest about how he reacts to it. Since this is the case he can keep under control any sadistic tendencies that might lead to what even for me would amount to abuse. I think I have been lucky in my choice of partner in more ways than one.

We had other problems looming though. If we were going for a quick engagement and a marriage soon after, both families would have to be informed and I wondered about what he would say when he asked my father's permission. I would not want him to be told what I was or about how and what I had proposed with Charlie.

Later that night as we had supper before going to bed, I mentioned my worries about my father to Charlie. He looked at me thoughtfully and then said this was not really a problem, and certainly not my problem, he would deal with it.

"How are you going to do that tactfully?" I asked.

"I am not even going to try to do it tactfully." He said, "I will explain the situation as it is and he will have little option but to agree with what we have arranged."

"You can't do that!" I said shocked to the core and almost bursting into tears. "It would be so embarrassing I would never be able to face my family again."

"Lucinda go to the bedroom!" He said he said sternly, "Strip off your clothes and wait for me to come up."

I put my hand to my mouth as I realised what I had done and that it was going to lead to another spanking and to any other way he might think of punishing me. When he came in I was kneeling by the bed in the position he told me I should adopt the first time he sent me upstairs.

"I don't think you learned your lesson this morning so for now, I am going to have to content myself with spanking you with my bare hand, but I am going to do more than that, just to teach you to think before you talk. It was then that I noticed he was carrying a bottle of olive oil in his hand. I wondered what that was for.

Again he stripped off then placed the chair in the centre of the room and he placed the bottle of oil on the bedside table. He then ordered me to take my place over his knee and another thirty really hard spanks were delivered to my already tender bottom. As I lay there whimpering he told me to put my feet on the floor bend over the bed and raise my bum. He then poured oil into the crack of my anus and with this finger began to work it up inside my bum. It hurt a bit as he pushed his finger past the barrier that the ring of my rectum presented and I gave a little gasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.