Recycling Eggs After Midnight - Cover

Recycling Eggs After Midnight

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danny needs money real bad. His rent is due and the only job open is in an egg repacking factory on the night shift. He takes the job because he does not want to be evicted and discovered the new job has several perks that he had not expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Danny looked at the hiring board for must have been the umpteenth time.

Sure, it was off-season, but this was just plain ridiculous. There were only 3 placements that paid for labor after 6 PM in the evening. The first was in a funeral parlor dressing stiffs for their showings to friends and relatives. It screamed "don't even think about it" loud and clear. The second one was a bit more viable but after reading the last line very carefully, He decided that the fireworks factory was a little too dangerous for his peace of mind. He didn't think a job where specific information about next of kin was a healthy place of employment.

The last job intrigued the almost destitute Danny. He had no idea what constituted an "Egg recycling technician. The pay made his mind up for him. It was a 25% bonus for all hours after midnight. He calculated that the bonus would give him the extra amount he needed to make his bills due at the end of the month. He really liked the idea that they paid each and every Friday with no holdback.

The black girl at the counter gave him a strange look when he turned in the placement card and showed it to a co-worker who almost fell out of his chair he was laughing so loud.

"May I inquire exactly what is so humorous about my taking this position?"

The black girl stopped giggling and whispered to him.

"Most of the placements for this job are done by contractors and the workers don't speak much English."

Danny really didn't care about things like that. He was only interested in the paycheck and a safe working environment.

A young oriental girl smiled at him and handed the clerk the last card from the stack for the "egg recycling technician" job. She bobbed her head up and down with each similar question from the clerk at the counter. A quick check of her ID and she got the same "Blue Chip" that he had received just moments before.

"Hi, my name is Danny. I see you got the job out at the egg factory too. Are you going to drive yourself or do you want to carpool with me to save some money?"

The pretty girl with the deep brown eyes stared intently at him and replied,

"I will carpool with you. We can alternate driving each night and the driver brings the other person back here to the office parking lot."

That sounded like a good idea to Danny and he readily agreed. It would cut his travel costs in half and let him relax at least every other night. He found out that the girl drove a Volkswagen Beatle and that her name was Joy.

They were to start that very same evening, so Danny got in the car with Joy who had volunteered to be the first driver. He noticed that her long legs were suddenly bare except for the designer pantyhose that disappeared under her much abbreviated short mini-skirt. In the confined space of the Volkswagen, Danny noticed that Joy emitted a sensuous scent of female pussy oozing with juice and ready to be split open by a hard cock. He saw her keep glancing into his lap and he realized that his erection was tenting his trousers revealing his arousal in no uncertain terms.

"Danny, do you want me to take care of that before we get to work? We are early and it should only take a few minutes."

She pulled over to the side of the road and looked into his eyes with a mysterious smile as she unzipped him and pulled out his quickly rising cock. Before she started, Joy licked his shaft and balls all over and then shoved his cock inside her wet mouth with a distinct slurping noise.

Danny looked down at the bobbing head in his lap and marveled at his good fortune. A job, a bonus, a carpool savings, and now a glorious blowjob from a pretty oriental girl with fantastic legs. He had to ask himself,

"Does life get any better than this?"

He wanted desperately to put his hands on the back of her head but he was afraid that he would break her rhythm of the blowjob. His creamy cum was already to a boiling point and Danny knew his volcano of male juice would be erupting very soon.

Danny was not able to forestall his audible whimpers when Joy hit his ejaculation button with her talented tongue. He was spurting big time before he had a chance to warn her about the flood hitting the back of her throat.

Joy gagged momentarily and then she swallowed rapidly to take his entire load down into her flat lean belly. Not knowing what to say or do, Danny patted her on top of the head to show his approval of her efforts and his full satisfaction at the results. The oriental girl tenderly placed Danny's cock back inside his trousers and pulled back out onto the highway without a single word.

They were almost at the factory before Danny started to breathe normally.

When they pulled into the parking lot at the back of the factory, there were a couple of dozen other cars waiting for the shift to begin. Apparently, they had to wait for all the previous shift workers to exit at the end of their shift.

They had almost fifteen minutes to kill.

"Danny, I think we have enough time for you to pay me back for taking care of your problem back there. Would you mind terribly licking my pussy with your big tongue?"

Danny laughed and bent down to Joy's lap. She lifted her mini-skirt and pushed her patterned pantyhose down below her pussy mound. It was shaved and exuded a scent of female arousal that made Danny itch to get his face in her pretty slit.

After a few moments of spirited licking, Joy was panting with excited emotion. Their car was noticeably bouncing in the pebbled lot and some of the other workers laughed at the obvious activities inside the steamed up windows.

Just as the whistle sounded to signal the workers that the shift was ready to begin, Joy squealed in a high-pitched voice and said some very dirty words in English and Japanese. It was all jumbled together and contained things that decent young females are not supposed to be mentioning in public.

Danny followed Joy into the factory and gazed with longing at the sway of her beautiful ass cheeks moving with a fluid grace and sensuousness. He desperately wanted to utilize the space of his large size sedan to tap her business with a serious doggie style penetration. He could picture the pretty Japanese girl groaning and quivering under his muscular body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.