Neighbor Surprises - Cover

Neighbor Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 1: My Little Pal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Little Pal - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

My name's Gregory Thomas. I'm 26, single, and live in a quiet neighbourhood of a middle income community. I'm friendly with all my neighbours, especially the young girls, self employed as a computer consultant and programmer, and have several lucrative contracts, as well as some top selling software programs. As such, I do 99% of my work at home, only visiting my clients a couple days a month, or for emergencies.

Across the street from me are the Sanderson's, including Mom, Dad, their son Tod, and daughter, Tammy. She was14 years old when this story began, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and had started to develop in the most delightful ways. Her dimensions were 32A-26-32, being 4' 10" tall. She couldn't have weighed more than 95 pounds, soaking wet. Her peaches-and-cream complexion rounded out the package to the point where, fully clothed, she could have given an erection to a stone statue. Oh, I almost forgot; she had the sweetest bubbly personality, and from my observations, a big crush on yours truly. I'm kind of hung up on her, too.

While school was out during the summer, she liked to come over to my house where I'd sit in my recliner with her on my lap while we read a book. It would be one of those "Golden Books" you've probably seen, as I had the full set. This was an almost everyday occurrence for a couple of hours at a time. She would come in, grab a book off the shelf, drag me over to my favourite recliner chair, then plop down on my lap with her legs hanging over the arm of the chair. My left arm wound around her back in a kind of loose hug and my right hand rested on her bare leg. Sometimes she would be wearing shorts, but most of the time she'd have a dress or skirt-and-blouse outfit. She'd rest her head on my chest in a slight snuggle. I couldn't think of anywhere I would rather be, or anyone I would rather be there with.

It started out that I would affectionately caress her leg near her knee almost unconsciously, but over time my caress would become more intimate. This would give me an erection, which she undoubtedly had to notice. It didn't seem to bother her; on the contrary she would deliberately wiggle her butt around on my cock so that it was pressed directly against her butt crack. My wandering hand would slowly move up her thigh, during which time she would spread her legs further apart. She seemed to really enjoy the attention she was getting.

Sitting like that I would gradually work my hand up her leg until I was pressing against the crotch of her panties. Rubbing her there I could detect a building wet spot, and hear her breathing become laboured. An occasional moan would escape her lips, showing me she was really enjoying it. Eventually she'd get so worked up that she'd whisper one word to me: "Inside".

I'd take the hint and pull the material to the side, then stroke directly on her slit. She would moan and hum a little as I rubbed her. She was definitely getting wet, so I'd use that moisture to slide my finger up and play with her clit. The first time I touched it I thought she was going to jump clear out of the chair. After a few sessions like this she had her first male-induced orgasm. I found out later that it was her first, as she'd never let anyone touch her there before.

That was as far as we went for the next couple of weeks. However, one day during one of her orgasms, I slid my finger lower and inserted it in her vagina to the first knuckle, stroking in and out with increasing speed while her arousal built up. Moaning and breathing hard she exploded in a 'blow-the-top-of-her-head-off' orgasm like she'd never had before. She pulled my head down and placed a passionate kiss on my lips, so hot that I almost came in my pants. When she broke the kiss she said, "Greg, I love you."

This went on for several more sessions, the only difference being that she gave up the pretence of reading a book and we just sat in the chair and made out like two hormonally-charged teenagers. Another thing she gave up on was wearing panties, which thrilled me to no end. As she was leaving one day, I mentioned that I had to go out of town for a couple of days, but that when I returned I'd have a nice surprise for her. She replied, "I can hardly wait. Hurry back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.