This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Lindy gasped repeatedly with each of my quick hard thrusts into her slippery but grasping pussy. Pinning her legs back beside her torso with my shoulders, I chewed on a nipple and twisted the other furthering her ecstasy. Her gasps silenced with her held breath while I sped up my thrusts even more and pounded into her even harder. Her body trembled as well as within her depths. Hearing her expel her breath with a quiet, high pitched squeal, I pressed deeper than ever and held still, feeling the trembling and the milking surround my throbbing cock as it pumped its first spray of cum past her cervix.

"Fuck," I exhaled loudly responding to exquisite pleasure.

Moments later having rolled her onto my body keeping my fading penis somehow within her, I gazed into her gleeful eyes and felt her hot and sweaty forehead as my fingers combed through her soft, dirty blonde hair when she finally spoke. "I don't want to ever end this, my love, but we need our sleep." She lifted her head and shook it. "Two fucking hours of fucking." She kissed my sweaty forehead, letting my flaccid penis slip out with the upward movement. Sighing from sudden emptiness, she continued, "As horny as I was, I thought we'd start with how we ended two hours later."

"If it wasn't for your talented lips, it probably would have."

She grinned cutely. "And yours too or I would have rode you to another quick cum and ended it there. You are an amazing lover."

"Thanks. You inspire me."

Grinning bigger, she kissed me softly. "You do too." Relaxing her head against my shoulder perhaps avoiding my eyes for the question, she asked, "And Helena, did she inspire you? Did she coach you?"

My hands glided over her full curves. "I don't know. Maybe. Maybe it's the wine. I take joy in giving joy to the few lovers in my life and taking time to do so, but I never lasted so long as I have with her and with you. Perhaps she showed me my pace, what I can handle to be so..."

"Relentless?" she suggested with a giggle. Then more seriously revealing the meaning of the ambiguous word, she said, "It's funny."

"What's funny?" I asked, using my hand combing through her hair to tilt her head back to look at her beautiful and unique face.

"My ex-boyfriend. He took pride in his body and his stamina. He's a dancer, handsome and ripped." Her head turned away and her eyes watched her hand caress my thin torso, fingers playing along the edges of my less ripped pecs. "Don't worry. I love your long lean body. It's sexy and somehow more expressive." She kissed my nipple. "I suppose he must have your wind, but he's too selfish to demonstrate it. Two hours? Twenty minutes at the most and that was once and, I admit, a delightful peak. He considered himself a stud and acted accordingly with other dancers despite his promises. But you have him beat by a mile and he had little of your ... empathy."

She looked up at me and grinned. "And I'm not jealous of Helena, at least not enough to dislike her or even distrust her. Definitely not Naomi." We both chuckled. "I see the passion in your eyes towards the sexy Greek lady. And towards me I see the love of a friend, deeply respectful, you know? But in a way it's better. It's like I envision us old together, friends to the end, sex given and received much less than now, but the way a friend gives friendship to purge loneliness. Sex to purge frustration and horniness. A calm yet warming flame. But a passionate romantic flame ... it's intense and brilliant but can never last. But the remaining embers glow from the explosive heat and in that it sustains. Perhaps in the reverberation of the intense moment. Passionate love becomes nostalgic. Perhaps passion like a great gust of wind brings the fire back occasionally. I guess what I'm saying is if your love for Helena sustains, it needs to be accepting of the ebb of passion, of its existence but at a much lesser heat. Otherwise it will be disappointing, you know?"

"I suppose," I said. "But what about your ex?"

Lindy chuckled. "Just your stamina compared to his stamina surprises me."

"Surprises me too," I chuckled. "Maybe I'm in my best shape what with our jogging in the morning and walking these up and down streets and the dancing..."

"And marathon sex," she added with a giggle. "And speaking of dancing..."

With a relaxing sigh, I kissed her forehead and murmured, "Yes, I guess it's best we sleep," and effortlessly I submerged into unconsciousness.


Not enough hours later we joined Miwa and Helena at the dance studio. Neither of our true love angels seemed concerned at how close we had become. In fact they seemed ecstatic. And the warmth of intimacy informed the dance Lindy choreographed. Helena nearly begged to be brought into it. Her softer, thicker, more voluptuous body brought sensuality to the evolving piece and a lower center of gravity. Her less extensive and extended limbs and her less graceful body anchored us. She became earth to my flowing water and Lindy's intense fire and Miwa's ethereal air. The synthesis became the substance, the reality of the world: four elements interacting, interweaving, intercoursing, becoming one loving thing.

And we became one loving thing afterwards on a tumbling mat Miwa found folded in a closet. Four elements became a single form of writhing flesh. Fingers and tongues penetrated orifices. My cock entered hot moist mouths and pussies. At the end of the orgy I entered Miwa's pussy for the first time, the tightest I ever felt. Her lithe, petite body lay face down and face to face on Lindy who lay on her back on the mat. Helena's heavy breasts pressed against Miwa's lower back as Helena and Lindy ate each other's cunts with Miwa sandwiched between. Near Helena's head, my hands holding Helena's tits, I thrust doggy style hard and fast into Cat's incredibly tight pussy angled just enough so as not to bounce my hips against Helena's raven haired skull. While I held Helena's tits, Cat held Lindy's and Lindy squeezed Cat's. Caught breath and silent shivers and ecstatic moans and grunts proclaimed mutual bliss. In that moment of simultaneity, four became one. After a half hour of building towards release, all four of us reached our only orgasms together. And we all experienced a brief oblivion.

"Get off me," Lindy muttered, waking the rest of us.

We rolled off her, all of us laughing quietly in our post orgasmic calm.


We arrived barely on time to ACT where Serena already had her actors on stage blocking the first scene of Michael's clever, witty and angry little comedy of manners. The bittersweet perfume of sexual fluids and sweat still adorned our bodies or in Cat's case dribbled from her pussy.

Snake's smug grin greeted us from his spot near the back of the auditorium. Betty rose from beside him and came to us and hugged us. "You look gloriously fucked and smell like it too," she told me with a wry grin before kissing me thoroughly. Despite its exhausted state I wasn't surprised when little Joey rose again.

When the kiss ended and we found our seats together, I noticed the look of distain on Natasha's arrogant face. I caught Naomi's eyes as she sat intimately near her new lover and our heads gave a subtle shake, amazed at the selfish jealousy. Naomi's wry grin told me she didn't feel threatened or lessened by Natasha's jealousy. And when she whispered into her lover's ear, I couldn't help being amused by the Goth chick's change of expression from jealousy to fear and shame like a little girl caught stealing, exposed and threatened with dire punishment. And then the pleading expression of the youngster promising to be good soon followed. I noticed lips that whispered into Natasha's ear suckled her lobe. The ever-present sketch pad shifted to Natasha's lap hiding Naomi's caressing fingers. I barely heard Natasha's moan.

It ended up being a long day. Modeling the eventual performance schedule occurring three weeks later, Serena worked on Michael's play first, the play being performed on Thursday to begin the mini festival. She blocked the entire play and ran through the blocking twice, tweaking the first run through and then giving notes after letting the play flow from beginning to end on the second. Each of us would do similarly in the order in which they were to be performed. Thankfully none of us would take as much time blocking as Serena did, nearly two hours longer than scheduled.

After shooing away the actors and others from the theater, Sean O'Casey, the director of our playwriting workshop met with the five young playwrights including me of course for a final discussion. Arrogant in her own way, more earthy I guess than Natasha's arrogance, when the thirty something Black Irish director tore down Serena's confidence a notch or two, I couldn't help being a little pleased at her squirming. After all she had taunted me when I suffered my lack of spine unable to get the balls to ask Lindy for a date nearly a week before (even if it seemed a lifetime before). But spite didn't enter into my agreement with O'Casey. Her blocking weakened the play. I imagined the moans of her actors when she requested them to return to the theater via cell phone for an evening of reworking. Luckily she would be alone with them for the adjustments.

Meeting with Snake and his entourage of angels outside the theater, both Lindy and I begged off joining them for supper or the scheduled Serpent Tales session. Kissing our lovers as if departing for a long separation, and those included Naomi and Betty (Natasha again jealous), we watched as the full limousine disappeared at the corner. Lindy and I embraced and kissed similarly before taking different paths. Being in the company of each other or the angels for days without much pause, we decided we needed to spend time alone to work on our plays.

Except, after enjoying a delicious repast alone at a Chinatown restaurant while memorizing lines from Lindy's play, it hit me with blunt force when I arrived back at my efficiency apartment that I felt painfully incomplete. Helena must have felt the same. The buzzing startled me from my distracted memorizing about an hour later.

"It's Helena," she said through the intercom speaker. Grinning, I buzzed her in. The grin expanded when I opened the door to my beautiful lover. Dressed casually in jeans and a tight black t-shirt and a western style azure cotton button shirt, she looked as gorgeous as ever. Maybe more so. Hugging her I felt her soft, unencumbered breasts.

"I... ," she began looking lovingly yet cautiously up at me. My grateful smile made her smile.

"I know," I said. And we kissed. Pure love albeit less sexually passionate. We lingered on it.

"Could you help me with my lines?" she asked after the kiss, still in my arms.

"Only if you help me with mine," I replied with smug smile.

"Of course," she smiled back.

Nothing sexual happened during our studying except the intimacy of our proximity sitting hip against hip on the old narrow red velvet love seat or at least when we both sat. Often one of us would pace as we attempted the memorized lines while the other fed other characters' lines.

Sharing our work proved helpful in more than just memorizing. Helena questioned intention for her lines like any good thespian would. Often I would let her find that intent or she would debate my idea. It definitely brought me deeper into my play, discovering layers I never considered before.

Having been primarily a poet before entering the realm of playwriting, I discovered the moment of composing when allowing my mind to freely improvise wrought a complexity and depth to my choice of words. Like Lake Tahoe a couple hundred miles east of us, a placid surface covered a great deal of depth, whether profound as the substantial volume of water or flitting like the creatures living within it. We found unexpected depths in my play and in Lindy's play, maybe more so in hers since she wrote with such economy of words. Of course a play needs its broad arcs of plot and theme to be grasped and revealed, but the complexity brought nuance and a sense of truth and reality to our characters.

Characters need such rounding and thickening. Otherwise they become as thin as the paper on which the words they spout are imprinted. And as dry as paper as well. Actors become didactic debaters reading note cards. They become talking heads. Being humans, every moment they speak and respond contains multitudinous possibilities of interactions of flesh and sparking neurons which no computer has ever been able to emulate.

Interacting with Helena, an inspiring angel, perhaps a rookie muse since I was her first "genius," but with loads of insipient talent, thrilled me to the core. Inspiration is a wondrous thing. It brings the heart and mind to peaks of excitement. And with a gorgeous and sexy angel doing the inspiring it excites lower, at the lowest chakra.

Taking a break from the inspiring, I felt on cloud nine when I entered the nighttime streets of San Francisco to purchase a late night snack. The break allowed the excitement to inundate me. And when I returned, I found my muse equally excited. I abandoned the bag of sandwiches and sodas and tossed my clothes onto hers on the floor and climbed between her open thighs and found my seven inch cock grasped by her petite fingers and led into her hot wet grotto.

"Fuck!" we both exclaimed, gasping a chuckle. Moans and sighs that followed became muffled by two sets of lips sealed together. Before the kiss I witnessed her wide eyes and mouth glorying in pleasure. Within closed eyes, her intense pleasure projected against my inner lids. That inner vision accompanied my concentration on all my other senses as I thrust deep and hard into her hungry and saturated cunt. I felt and heard and tasted and smelled her ecstasy not just mirroring mine but building off mine as mine built off hers. The tower of pleasure we built together wouldn't achieve the two hour height Lindy and I had achieved the night before, but those ten minute were magnificent nevertheless. Our lips finally separated to enable the last gasps to be grasped before we shook in orgasm and watched the other shake.

Somehow I remained hard. I pulled her against me and negotiated my way to sitting at the side of the bed still engulfed inside her. It felt so lovingly intimate my heart palpitated, so full of tenderness and love for my exquisite muse as we gazed into eyes and pressed and released groins in a slow and gentle and subtle fuck.

And thus we remained for at least half an hour, words murmured between us amongst murmured sighs and groans.

"Joe my love," she murmured.

"Yes my love?" I replied.

"I've had my last john and my first and only genius."

"I'm your last john?"

"I wish. You should have been. Last night was my last. Except for you the old fart was my sweetest. I gave him a discount and a long curtain call. He bought me for the night. I insisted and he could afford only about ninety minutes of me."

"Kind of like me," I smiled.

"Nothing like you," she told me. "Except for him I couldn't play the courtesan. And for him it was more a sad goodbye between friends. With the others I became a fuck machine because I didn't want anyone inside me mentally except for you."

"Is that ... but you're immortal."

"I'm different. You're going to impregnate me. Perhaps tonight your sperm penetrated my egg. It will make me mortal."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm not," she smiled soulfully. "Besides, Father has already enabled us quite a long life. Not eternity mind you, but decades longer than normal."

"His ... sperm?"

"Partly. Partly it's ... We'll consume him when he dies."

Somehow being inside her and being so intimate with her sitting in my lap kept me calm. "You're kidding."

"Snake insisted," she shook her head. "I'm not comfortable with it either. But he claimed we won't even notice."

"How could we not?"

"Putting on his biggest shit eating grin, he told me we'd be too wasted to notice."

"Some kind of debauched pagan ceremonial orgy I imagine. A ritual sacrifice."

"Yeah. The bitch even illustrated it."

"And I suppose his liver will be a main course."

"And his heart and his brain and his ... testicles."

"Sweetmeats," I joked. "Food of the gods according to the foodies."

She may have smiled, but she responded seriously. "Indeed. And the rest we'll eat like jerky over the years. We'll crave it."

"So you're saying we'll be monogamous," I changed stream, the thought bothering me from her first mention of being exclusive. "What about Lindy and Naomi and especially Cat. You felt the connection this morning."

"I don't know about Naomi. Probably she'll join us since she loves your big cock and your tall body. It's not what I'm proposing."

"Then I'll be selfish, taking pleasure from other women while you're stuck with one cock."

"Not that I'd mind, at least right now I can't imagine wanting any other, but in the future we'll be seducing minions to help your work. I only hope they won't mind that you'll be participating."

"Some DP? Maybe while your sucking another man's cock?"

"Yep," she smiled sensually, although it almost sounded like "Yum."

I chuckled and kissed her thoroughly. "That's my slut," I said.

"Your slut," she agreed happily. "And you're mine." As if in illustration she pushed me back onto my back and began riding me with speed and determination, more sliding against me but with aggression. I steered us fully onto the bed, my hands stilling her bouncing tits and held on for the ride. She proved to be as relentless as I had become and rode me through a slew of her orgasms before I tossed her onto her front, grasped her heavenly hips and fucked her doggy style to another immense explosion of ecstasy.

Still connected, I hugged her supple back and toppled us to our sides. When my flaccid penis oozed out of her saturated cunt, she turned around and kissed me gently, turned back and grabbed my hand, placing it on her breast. We sank into sleep like a stone.


"Such a wonderful way to start the day seeing you first thing," I murmured to Helena awakening to her azure eyes.

"Mmm hmm," she agreed and we kissed. "Join me in the shower?"

"Of course," I smiled and followed her naked, swaying, ever fascinating posterior into the bathroom. When she leaned over to turn on the tap, I couldn't resist licking each buttock and the space between. Even the aged scents of last night's pleasure tasted unbelievably sexy.

"Dirty boy," she purred after my third lap. "Let's get you clean."

"Don't you have to pee?" I asked.

"I did before I awoke you. You go ahead, but don't flush." She climbed into the tub.

Soon I followed loving the sight of her glistening, water heated flesh.

We used soapy hands to polish the good parts. I had her tits and ass and pussy lips sparkling and she made sure my cock shone bright. It got slimy again within her slippery depths when I bent her in half and fucked her from behind, my hands further polishing her nipples with pinches and twists. One of her hands had to brace us against the wall, but the other polished her clit. The steamy air and the water cascading down my back added to the intense sensuality. We found our peaks within a couple minutes.

Cleaning what we had already cleaned didn't bother us a bit, especially with the soft and gentle kisses that accompanied it. We dried each other, and she watched me prepare my face and teeth and underarms for the day with an occasional kiss in between. She combed my thick wavy light brunette hair amusing us with various parts for my hair before relenting to my request to just comb it back from my face.

Morning ablutions and kisses continued at her apartment. We seemed unable to part. I watched her change clothing and between one set of clothes and another followed her naked body into the bathroom where she brushed teeth and applied antiperspirant and perfume--the last I thought unnecessary because I loved her natural scent. In her bedroom in front of her vanity mirror I brushed her long chaotic black locks into a semblance of order as she put on make-up—another effort I found unnecessary. I even braded her hair.

We walked hand in hand to a nearby coffee shop where we met Lindy and Miwa already seated. I had called Lindy to set up the meeting.

"You two are glowing," Lindy remarked.

"You two do too," I smiled.

Miwa giggled and Lindy blushed. "We met my old mentor," Miwa explained, "and discovered there's plenty of life in those old bones. Thrilled by our demonstration of Lindy's genius choreography, he warmed to her even more when we chatted. She charmed him thoroughly. At one point he grinned wider than I ever saw him grin and told Lindy how wonderful she is. I of course agreed and began making love to her and reached out and caressed Barny's stiff prick. I had seen it pressing against his warm-up pants from nearly the beginning of our encounter. I soon pulled it free and sent it deep into my throat. His moan became muted by his mouth sealing with Lindy's. We paused long enough for clothes to be removed. I continued occupying Barny's cock while he made love to Lindy's mouth and breasts and Lindy caressed my pussy. Eventually we created a daisy chain with mouths on genitals. I removed my mouth and led Lindy to his tall hard cock and she lowered her pussy onto it. My pussy landed on Barny's mouth and my mouth played at the swiftly moving conjunction between his cock and her cunt. When Lindy squealed her completion, I purred mine. And after Barny's rapid upward thrusts bounced her stilled body, I heard him yell 'fuck, ' and shiver and shake as he brought forth his cum deep inside Lindy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.