Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 13: Life Goes On

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Life Goes On - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kim and Susie went home and Grace, Janet and I settled down for some rest. Even though I was tired from all the activity of the evening before I managed to wake up after a couple of hours. I wasn't sure what was going on but I felt a warm moist feeling on my cock. I lifted the sheet and looked down. There was the smiling face of Janet looking back up at me with her mouth filled with my rejuvenated erection. She started a bobbing motion while sucking for all she was worth. Satisfied that she had my erection up to a useful condition, she climbed up and mounted me sinking down to the root with her divine pussy doing things to my cock that I could only imagine in my wildest fantasies. I was not sure how she learned it but she was able to make every nerve in my body join in to center my attention on my cock which was being given the ride of its life. Her muscles clenched and stroked me so fast that I swear it was literally vibrating. Janet was getting more and more aroused herself and letting me know how much she was enjoying the ride. We both climbed up towards outer space and simultaneously orgasmed in a shared explosion to rival the Fourth of July fireworks. She finally collapsed on me with one of her special barn-burner kisses that never failed to light a fire in my soul.

Grace was lying there smiling, rubbing her own pussy and enjoying the show as her sweet little daughter devastated her new Stepdad. Once Janet's and my breathing got back to normal the three of us dragged ourselves to the shower for a brief interlude of fun and games. Janet and I ganged up on Grace and drove her into a screaming orgasm causing her to almost collapse on the shower floor. We got out of the shower and dried off and since it was just us, we didn't bother getting dressed as we went down to throw together some breakfast. We did eventually get dressed and started working on moving Grace and Janet's belongings into what was then 'our' house. Kim and Susie helped us and we managed to get it all done in one day. We set up Janet's clothes in one of the bedrooms for appearances sake but she slept from then on in the king-sized bed in the master bedroom with Grace and me.

Kim and Susie were regular visitors to our house so much that you would think that they lived there. With my little four girl harem I didn't lack for sexual pleasure for one second. After a couple of weeks of living together as a family, Janet told us that she had missed her period and was worried that she might be in the motherly way herself. Grace took her to the doctor and Janet was officially pronounced as being most surely pregnant. It turned out that she was not too careful with birth-control pills. Right on schedule, Grace gave birth to an adorable little baby girl. About a month later Janet also gave birth to a baby girl. The population in the Thomas household was booming numbering seven. That meant that I had six girls to take care of and love. I thought that the future was looking good and secure until Kim announced to us that she was also going to have a baby. Susie was thrilled that she, like Janet, would become a big sister. I asked Kim if I could be the father and she confirmed that indeed I must be. We had a long discussion and decided that she and Susie should move in with the rest of us. That meant that I would have six girls to take care of and possibly one more on the way.

Kim and Susie did move in with us and they shared one of the other bedrooms. Kim's son was grown and living on his own with a girl he met in college and was intent on starting a family of his own. Grace made sure that Kim and Susie were welcomed into our bed whenever they felt so inclined. Fortunately my King-sized bed had plenty of room for some heavy duty mattress testing. One problem, however, was that with three people in it, the master shower was full so some sharing had to be worked out.

And so it was that our little family was getting bigger and bigger. I would wonder from time to time if some more neighborhood cheerleaders would be paying me or us a visit to sell cookies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.