Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 9: Unforeseen consequences

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Unforeseen consequences - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Well things rocked along in the neighborhood for a couple of months with no scares or tragedies to speak of. I had visits from Janet, Susie and sometimes both at the same time. Also I socialized with Grace and Kimberly to the point that we became good friends just like the three musketeers. To my surprise one of the benefits of being state champs was that the whole team got to go to cheerleader camp for two weeks for free. My two little angels jumped at the chance. The school provided a bus for transportation so it was just a matter of getting them to the school. Sunday I went along with Kimberly and Grace to take the girls to meet the bus. I sat in the back seat flanked by a pair of the warmest downright gorgeous bookends ever created. Amidst kisses and hugs we got the girls and their suitcases on the bus. Kimberly and Grace took me home three across in the front seat just like the trip up. God, I like bench seats.

I was back at my usual routine until Wednesday when my work was interrupted by the phone. I answered the call and heard a slightly troubled Grace asking if she could come over to discuss something. I thought "now what?" I said "You are always welcome in my home any time of the day or night. Do you want to come over right now?" She timidly said "yes, if I am not disturbing you too much. I just need someone to talk to." I simply answered "I don't have anything more important than you. Is there something wrong?" She said "I'll tell you when I get there in a minute."

Shortly there was a light knock at my door which I opened and invited her in. She asked if we could sit in the kitchen to talk. I asked her if she wanted something to drink to which she replied "Something stiff." I asked JD rocks?" she just nodded sitting down at the table. I poured two and joined her at the table and told her "OK, Grace, what's troubling you?" She sat there holding her face in her hands for a couple of minutes. Lowering her hands to the table she took a deep breath and started.

"Greg, I married the love of my life Janet's father fifteen years ago. I was in heaven since I loved him so much. When Janet was about five my husband had an accident at work which caused him severe injury. The result was that he could no longer father any children. That's the reason Janet is an only child. We both doted on her and you could say she was a spoiled child however she never took advantage of us. Everything went along for about ten years when the lingering effects of his accident claimed his life leaving me as a single mom. I didn't plan on having relations with any man after that so there was no reason to take any kind on birth control. Even when I put Janet on the pill I didn't see any reason for me to get back on the pill. Well since my husband's passing I have been celibate except for one time which you are familiar with. I guess the main reason for telling you all this is that it turns out that Janet is going to have a little brother or sister in about seven months."

I asked her "Are you sure you are pregnant?" She nodded saying "I took one of the pregnancy tests and confirmed it with my doctor yesterday. Without any hesitation I piped up with "Since everything points to me being the dad I am ready to do whatever I can to help you. I will even consider marrying you without a second thought." She immediately burst into tears saying "Greg, I can't ... ask you ... to ... do that" I just got up and walked around the table next to her. I got down on one knee taking her hand in mine and asked her "Grace will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" She said "Oh Greg that is so sweet of you but I cannot ... I should not ... what would Janet say if I did?" A long pause while I wiped her tears away and she thought. And thought some more. Finally she turned in her chair towards me and said "Oh DAMN, what the hell, YES Greg I would like that very much.

I lifted her up and we kissed passionately for about five minutes. I told her to go wash her face since there is someplace I need to take her. She asked me where to which I told her you'll know when we get there. Puzzled, she went into the bathroom. I heard the water run after which she emerged looking much better. I took her by the hand and led her to the car sitting her down in the passenger seat. I got in and drove to the mall. We got out and walked into the mall. Not telling her anything I steered her to the jewelry store. She asked "What are we doing here?" I just told her to hush. I flagged down a sales person who came over asking if she could help us. Now I broke my silence saying simply "She said YES so you can guess what I need." The saleslady said "Right this way." Grace numbly followed with a dazed expression on her face. I told Grace to pick out the style ring she liked. She said "But, they are so expensive Greg." I again told her "Be quiet and just point. She dutifully pointed out a nice diamond solitaire. I told the sales lady to get it sized while we wait. When she tried the ring on I saw her eyes light up. I took the ring from her placing it in the velvet covered box. I paid for it and then led Grace to the Steak and Ale restaurant. While we were waiting to be seated I ducked to the men's room and made a quick phone call.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.