Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: The Competition

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Competition - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

All three of us are shocked awake promptly at seven AM by the alarm clock. The girls groaned and snuggled closer to me not wanting to get up yet. I told them "It's time to get going so we can get to the stadium on time." More groans followed by susie grabbing my morning wood with her hand and a sly grin on that angelic face. I begrudgingly told her "We can't do anything this morning so you two will be doing your best today being all rested up. Besides, you guys will give a better performance in your routines if you're a little horney. It puts that extra little wiggle in your steps that I love so much." They both climbed off the bed and headed for my bathroom. I had to stop them with "Hold on ladies. You need to use your shower and while your at it mess up the bed in there so it looks slept in." More groans as they turned and headed for their room. I rolled out of bed and headed for my bathroom for a quick shower and wanking off to get rid of my erection. With the memory of two naked girls fresh in my mind it only took a minute to spray the walls. Quickly drying off I came out and grabbed my clothes putting on some slacks and a sport shirt. Shortly after that the girls popped into my room in their cheerleader uniforms looking absolutly fantastic. It took all my willpower to keep from throwing them on the bed and ravishing their bodies for the rest of the day, but, we had a busy day. I sent the girls to their room and closed the connecting door while telling them I'd meet them in the hall.

I exited my room and there were a lot of people in the hall. My two girls were chatting with one of their teammates and her mother. Luckily I remembered to have them come out their door. I came up to them and Janet intruduced me to her classmate Tammy and her mom. I casually mentioned to Tammy how great she looked. She thanked me with a smile and a sly wink. We all shook hands and headed down to the restaurant for breakfast. On the way down Tammy kept smiling at me and I winked back. At the table the excitement in the girls was building as you could tell from their conversation. Believe it or not they didn't mention boys once. I wonder why, he he. During our breakfast I called each of the girls moms to let them know everything was going great. I even let each of the girls chat with their mom for a minute. Then we were off to the stadium to get our schedules.

Arriving at the stadium I had to sneak a little kiss from each of my girls to wish them good luck as if they needed luck. I mean these cheerleaders were and still are amoungst the best. We went in and searched out their team counselor to find out our timing. She said our team was up third which meant it wouldn't be long. The girls started their warmup exercises right away. I have never seen so many heavenly bodies twisted into every conceivable position before. Stretches, splits, twirls, jumps, drops and flips galore. I'd say they are definitely ready. When their hometown name was called there was a mad scramble to get in position for their routine. The two teams that went before them were OK but when our girls took the floor they literally swept away the competition. They flawlessly performed the mandatory moves along with some improvisation taught by their counselor. At the end of their performance the applause was deafening. But then I was a little prejudiced.

We watched the other teams compete through the morning and one of them was pretty good resulting in the judges announcing a tie score between the two teams. They announced there would be a cheer-off right after lunch. My girls and the rest of the team were so excited they almost wet their pants. They were running around a mile a minute laughing and jabbering all the time. I asked the counselor if she thought our girls had a chance to which she responded "Just wait till you see our secret weapon. This is our first year to use it so yes, I think we have more than a chance." I couldn't wait to see it.

We all went to lunch at a nearby McD's. I asked my girls "So what is this secret weapon your counselor mentioned?" Looking at me seriously they told me they could not tell me because it has to remain a secret until the show but they were sure I would like it. Now look at who is getting excited. We went back to the stadium and this is when I found out that the school band had been brought up during the night and would be supporting our team in their routine. Their counselor told me "That's only part of the surprise secret weapon." So we sat patiently while the other team performed their routine. They were really good and I was beginning to have my doubts if they could be beat. They got a round of applause just as big as our team got earlier. The audience really liked them. Now it was time for our girls to do their thing. The lights went down and then the announcer announced our team. A spotlight lit up the tunnel while the band did a rendition of the Pink Panther theme. Our girls all came running out out to stand in a line across the entrance to the tunnel. They were real cutely dressed in pink and white bunny rabit costumes. Rather unique cheering uniform but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Once they were all lined up the band stopped. Then a single symbel rang out and the girls all started to run towards the center of the stadiu. It seems they were all trailing ropes as then ran. I wondered what they were for but I found out soom enough when with a blare of trunpets and a clash of symbels the girls reached the end of their ropes and their bunny costumes flashed off and the cheerleaders emerged and did several flips as their discarded costumes were dragged back to the tunnel leaving our team in their cheerleader uniforms.

Then they went through one of the hardest and most complicated routines I have ever seen including many pro teams. They ended up with a pyramid where the top girl was waving a big Texas flag. The audience went absolutely wild with their applause, whistles and cheers. It looked to me like our team nailed it but we will have to see what the judges have to say. It was about a half hour while the girls were all on pins and needles that the announcer came out and announced that indeed our team were the new 2012 state champions. They were presented with a trophy that took three of them to carry it. They all also got a patch for their jackets that read state champs. Also each member got a ticket for a dinner with their family at the emporium restaurant in downtown Dallas. That is a very expensive place to eat so they were thrilled as was I.

When we got back to the room I asked the girls if they had a nice dress to wear out to dinner. They said all they had were casual outfits. So I sent them to their room and closed the door while I called their moms to ask if it was all right for me to buy them some pretty dresses for dinner. Well, when I told them about us winning they were so excited they both were almost out of breath. They both said it would be alright to get them a nice outfit to celebrate their win. I told them I would have their girls call them to brag a little but don't tell them about the dresses. Then I called them back into the room and had each of them call their mom to tell them all about the competition. The girls finished their calls and spent the next half hour raining kisses all over me and telling me how much they were on top of the world. God I love these two princesses. We decided to take a short nap and stretched out on the bed passing out as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

About an hour later I awoke and thought I was in heaven since there were two angels staring me in the face with room lightimg smiles on their faces. Accompanie by choruses of lazy bones and sleepyhead they dragged me out of the bed. I told them there was one more thing we needed to do before supper. They asked but I wouldn't tell them what it was but to hurry and get their little posteriors into the car. I gathered up the keys and we headed out to the DFW mall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.