Modern Day Magic - Cover

Modern Day Magic

Copyright© 2012 by Mythil

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when technology makes magic possible for an everyday Joe? Does it corrupt him or can he walk that fine line between enjoying his new found power and abusing it? A significant amount of sex has been intertwined into a story that will be unveiled slowly. Much of the sex will have undertones of non-consent and female submission, so please do not read this if that is not your cup of tea. No gratuitous violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

My hand reached up to palm the cracked pendant hanging around my neck as I groggily opening my eyes. I somehow knew I was in grave danger. In a near panic, I scrambled to my feet and immediately regretted it as a violent wave of nausea washed over me. I had a splitting headache and the world seemed to be spinning. My legs felt like rubber and I had to lean heavily against a nearby tree to keep from collapsing again. Squinting my eyes against the ridiculously bright noonday sun, I tried to get my bearings. Nothing around me offered a clue to where I was. Hell, I couldn't even remember how I had woken up on the fringes of what looked like a small neighborhood park. Instinctively I reach for the gun inside my jacket but only felt the empty holster. Frantic, I patted a hidden pocket I was relieved to discover I still had my phone. That was all that mattered, though I didn't know why. The throbbing pain in my skull was starting to lessen and I pushed weakly against the tree trunk to stand unsteadily on my one two feet. I still didn't know where I was or why I had this ominous sense of danger but I had to find some cover and get out of the oppressive heat.

I left the park and wandered into a quiet picturesque residential development. Drawn towards one house in particular, I circled around towards the rear of the property and quietly let myself in through the back door, somehow knowing it would be unlocked. This wasn't my house. Standing in the shadows listening carefully, I was surprised to hear movement in another part of the house. Warily looking out from the kitchen area, I caught sight of a blonde vision of beauty as I watched a woman glided across her living room; going about her day in a very brief state of dress. I couldn't help but admire her form as the delicate, filmy, ice blue robe clung to her body, accentuating her lush curves. The material not even long enough to cover her ass, so transparent that I could clearly see she was not wearing a bra but only a pair of matching colored thong panties. My weariness was temporarily forgotten as things started to fall into place. I recognized who she was, where I was, and most importantly, how I ended up here. She had shown me around during my first visit to Arizona. I was looking for property in the Scottsdale area and although the houses I looked at were quite impressive, I had decided I didn't want to spend any extended amount of time here due to the oppressive heat. The memories came pouring back now that the fog of confusion had lifted. She had pouted prettily when I told her I changed my mind about buying in the area. It was all I could do to keep from taking her back then. As a compromise to myself, I had made some subtle alterations to her and buried them deep in her subconscious those many months ago in anticipation of a need for a safe house where I could retreat to. Now I was glad I had the foresight to do so. I was going to lay low and enjoy the fruits of my labors before gathering myself to go on the offensive against the people who had been hunting me.

As she glided past a sofa, still unaware of my presence, I took two quick steps to close the distance and in an instant, I had her in my clutches. Holding her roughly from behind, the only way she knew it is me who has taken possession of her was because of the dormant thoughts I slipped into her mind all those months ago. Forcing her consciousness to once again accept me as her master I reinforced those thoughts with the straightforward, entitled manner I fondled her body. One of my rough hands immediately seized my new toy by her throat, forcing her to tilt her head up, exposing her very vulnerable neck while the other hand took hold of a full creamy white breast. I heard her gasp of alarm but then felt her shudder from the wave of arousal I forced through her nervous system. The sensations I forced through her body ensured that she was too helpless to struggle or run from me so I began to bite and suck possessively on the exposed smooth flesh of her neck as she stood there with her back held firmly against my body. My free hand roamed across her chest, grasping each breast in turn through the flimsy material, rolling, and pulling on the nipples almost painfully as I continued to feast on her graceful neck. She somehow knew how I delighted in the feeling of her soft smooth skin against my rough hands, knew that I was enjoying myself, so she stood there mewling helplessly – her conditioning took hold of her psyche and all of a sudden she revels in being used as my possession.

I released my new pet, but before she can even think of turning around to face me, I flung her effortlessly against the sofa. I moved so fast she didn't have time to think, only react. Bent over the back of the sofa, she barely had time to spread her legs before I unceremoniously pull her panties aside, drop my own pants, and sink myself halfway into her – it was a good thing she was already wet from the rough handling. A few more forceful strokes and I buried myself deep inside my new toy for the first time, pausing momentarily to enjoy being inside her hot, slick, velvety pussy.

I pulled almost all the way out before driving it completely up into her again in one smooth vicious motion. I felt her shuddering as she accepted my full length deep inside her most intimate depths. I gave her a moment to submit to the intruding shaft inside her vulnerable body before pulling out again, this time too far and my cock thumped against the smooth delicate skin of her inner thigh. I knew the solid feel of cock; warm and wet from her own sticky juices will heighten her awareness of her own rape. Allowing her another brief moment to raise her ass higher and offer both of her openings to me, I positioned the bulging purple head at her now weeping pussy and slid in again, effortlessly. I knew from the way she was whimpering and shuddering that she was desperate to push back into me, beg him to fuck her harder and faster – but I also knew she would not. I knew she would remain bent over and open for me, meek and docile to however I wished to use her.

The hunger in which I attacked her was pure, instinctual, and primal in nature. Using her as a toy to satisfy my own salacious needs – I stroked away as the intense heat consumed me, burning passion pumping through my veins, drenching my brain with lust. I felt her pussy eagerly milking my cock as I forcefully thrusts in and out of her. I felt her body shuddering in orgasm, her pussy fluttering around my intruding shaft. Ignoring her spasms, I continued to plunge deep into her, past her vaginal muscles as they tried to clench tightly around the cruel invader, driving her higher and higher. I felt another violent shiver course through her body as I pushed more and more feelings of arousal into her lust addled brain. I felt her pussy again clamping down tightly on my member as her body went through yet another series of spasms. Still thrusting at a hard steady rhythm, I pushed past, the tightness, reveling in her now fearful whimpers that beg for a reprieve. It seems to have been too much too fast for her as her whine is cut short by another series of convulsions and an unintelligible gurgling sound.

Pulling out of her with an audible pop, I watched as she uses the temporary reprieve to slump down to the floor. Leaning weakly against the back of the sofa, she tried to pull her long slim legs together and crawl away. She knew I am far from done with her, but was unable to take anymore. I was not in the mood to indulge her with even a bit of mercy at that point and grabbed one of her delicate ankles, letting out an annoyed growl. She yelped in fright as I pull her away from the sofa, ignoring her pleas as I drag her beautiful helpless body across the hardwood floor. One easy motion had her flipped onto her back. Knowing her place, she laid there on her back panting, chest heaving, long golden hair in disarray, eyes large and fearful, slim shapely legs slayed apart.

Positioning myself between her spread legs, I centered my dick on her flushed and swollen pussylips and shoved hard, sliding all the way into her well lubricated tunnel. I groaned out my pleasure as her warm wet pussy surrounding my cock once again, griping onto me as I pulled out, and parting again as I pushed slowly back into her. I love the initial few pushes into a female especially one that I have altered to come as soon as my dick thrusts into her and keeps coming until I spray her insides with my rut.

She cried out from the sudden invasion even as I settle into a brutally aggressive rhythm. She was starting to pant again as each stroke appears to be driving her closer and closer to another shuddering orgasm. I could hear her desperate mewling as she bucked and shivered through that next orgasm. Watching her lie there helplessly accepting my relentless assault, watching her breasts quiver as her entire body shuddered from one unrelenting orgasm after another, watching her eyes roll back as she repeatedly lost control of her body, the visuals all add to my hunger and reduced me to nothing more than a rutting animal, no longer able to think of anything other than my most basic need. I leaned forward to suck and lick at her neck again, mid-lick my hunger overtook me, and I bit down hard on her throat, making her grasp for breath and clamp down hard my dick inside of her. Her breathing became more and more labored, her moans became more and more breathless, and her body was no longer able to fight for breath. The pain, the lack of oxygen, and constant thrusting assault on her sex, I intended to drive her further and further until all that existed for her is a white hot world of bliss.

I felt yet another climax overtake her, felt her shiver and buck, watched her lips part in a long silent scream before she kicked her legs out, shuddered weakly, then completely relax in a dead faint. I didn't care. I was snugly sheathed in her hot wet cunt and had no intention of letting up. Laying there limp from exertion, an unthinking female body, lifeless from her post orgasmic haze, she was just an exotic masturbatory tool for my pleasure. I continued to fuck into her limp body, thrusting in and out until incredibly she started to moan again even while unconscious. I rotated my hips to grind relentlessly against her engorged clit until I got the desired reaction. She sucked in her breath and started to pant and as soon as I started my strokes again, her hips thrust up against mine and her cunt muscles clenched tightly around my cock again as the rest of her body shuddered lightly and she let out a gasping breath. She opened her eyes woozily. Caught up in the tail end of the climax her eyelids flutter open before she looked wildly around, finally focusing on the invading shaft still pillaging her pussy. I drew back and stroked to my balls again, rotating my ass, trying to get the head of my cock to her cervix. Feeling utterly violated, she tensed, bucked, and shivered again letting out a throaty moan of lust and defeat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.