James and Amy Naked in School - Cover

James and Amy Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - High-school freshman James Botello finds himself doing The Program in the same week as his girlfriend, Amy Abner. At first it seems like good luck for the couple, who are just about to be able to have sex, but obstructive bureaucracy and the boundary issues of James and Amy's fellow students threaten their good time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

James

We got naked and then headed immediately for my dad's class. He had thoughtfully provided us with stools to sit on. As the class filed in, we drew a mixture of stares, snickers, and averted gazes. After the announcements, Dad began the class.

"As you can see, two of our Program Participants have volunteered to provide a live demonstration of human sexuality. Since such an opportunity doesn't come around very often, I have moved that section to this week, so you're readings for the rest of this week will come out of Chapter 17 instead of Chapter 8. We will pick up again with the parts of the cell next week. Let's start off with anatomy."

Just as Ms. Moses had yesterday, Dad had Amy and I display our respective genitalia while he explained everything's function. Then he let the class get up to have a closer look and ask us questions, although he cautioned them not to touch. Even without tactile stimulation, I was starting to get hard from being so close to Amy, and I think she was horny too.

After all the questions were taken care of, Dad announced that he was going to have us demonstrate masturbation. First he had Amy start masturbating, then he asked me to demonstrate how a guy can get a girl off with his hands. I started off with Amy's clit, then worked my fingers through her slit before plunging one into her cunt. I kept this up for a minute or so, and then returned to her clit until she came.

Next it was my turn. I stroked myself a couple of times for demonstration (someone had asked how cut guys do it), and then Amy began masturbating me. If you've never had someone else jack you off, then you should. It feels way better than doing it to yourself. Even so, I was really glad when Amy began to suck my cock, in response to a request from a girl who didn't know what her boyfriend meant when he asked her to give him head. Amy pulled off right when I passed the point of no return, resulting in my semen splattering all over her face. Dad sent her to wash up, and she asked me to escort her to the bathroom.

It was a good thing I did so, because she ran into Jeremy Chapin. A scream alerted me that something was wrong, and I ran into the boys room to find Chapin manhandling Amy while trying to get his zipper down. I immediately pried Jeremy off of Amy. He punched me in the face, causing me to release my grip on his shirt. Fortunately, I had given Amy enough time to escape. She found a teacher, who ran into the bathroom and ordered Jeremy off of me. We ended up both getting sent to the office for fighting.

I sat down in Vice-Principal Kearse's office. She looked at me and sighed. "Why didn't you get a teacher instead of assaulting another student?"

"He was about to rape Amy, by the time I could find a teacher, it would have been too late."

"You know, if Mrs. Ornelas was here, she'd say that the school handbook clearly states that you are to notify a teacher if you see any student assaulting another, and suspend you for a week."

"Yes ma'am."

"However, Mrs. Ornelas happens to be out for a meeting at the district, so you're free to go. Unfortunately, I have no authority to give you the medal you deserve for taking care of that repugnant little ... well, you'll need a note to get back to class."

Amy

I was so relieved when James didn't get into trouble. He may well have saved my life in that bathroom. As it was, James returned from the principal's office a few minutes later, none the worse for wear except for the beginnings of a black eye. Mr. Botello spent the rest of the period discussing the biology of sex, but had James and I stay up front. Finally, the bell rang and it was time for math class. One of Mr. Botello's students offered to escort me. His name was Doug Rager.

"I had to go through The Program thing last year," he told me, "I know things can get pretty out of hand."

"You can say that again," I responded.

"Other than that, how's it gone?"

"Pretty good, especially now that I've figured out a way to get relief."

He laughed "I saw you're letter in the paper about that. I'll be there this afternoon."

"Naked?"

"You bet."

When I got to Mrs. Botello's class, I told her what had happened to James. She sighed. "You always could count on him; hopefully nothing more will come of this."

Math class passed by without incident, and Glenn escorted me to lunch. We sat down next to James and the rest of the Program Participants, at what was swiftly becoming our regular table. I noticed that Harry and Luis were going barefoot. According to an article on The Program that I read while researching for my letter to the editor, Program students often wear shoes because they provide the feeling of being clothed. Now Martin was the only one wearing shoes, which was a good sign for this afternoon.

In fact, Naomi announced that she had decided to come to the meeting.

"That's great!" I said, "Who else is coming?"

"You've got my little sister," Martin said.

"Plus the cheerleaders," said Heather, "we're working on a special routine."

"I like the sound of that!" Harry interjected, "and my mom said the station had a bunch of calls from people asking about it."

"Yeah," Lucille said, "the paper's gotten a lot of letters about it, they're actually publishing a special opinion section with articles for and against it."

"Whose writing them?" Glenn asked.

Heather responded, "Jeffrey Lazarus from the editorial staff is doing the pro, and Myrtle Noonan from the school board is doing the con."

"I thought she'd be leading the charge." Glenn said.

"How does the rest of the school board look?" James asked.

"It's pretty evenly split," Glenn responded, "Noonan, Stan Eshelman, and Randy White are sure nos, my dad, Juan Nall, and Pam Carrasco are yeses, and Justin Godsey's the swing vote."

"What do we need to do to get Godsey?" I asked.

"Dunno, he's kind of hard to read sometimes."

The topic of discussion shifted to television, and after a few minutes the bell rang. Once again, I had James escort me to third bell. By now the swelling around his eye reflected his willingness to defend me, and I didn't get any requests.

James

My eye must have looked really bad, because Mrs. Guess immediately sent me to the nurse's office. When I got there Mrs. Faulk gave me an ice pack. "That was sure brave of you," she told me, "I just hope Ornelas doesn't hear about it."

"Me too," I responded.

"You know you gave Chapin a scrape on his elbow, he was in here getting fixed up."

"Really?"

"Yup, and they gave him a month's suspension, of course, he'll probably enjoy it." Mrs. Faulk had me wait in the office until the bell rang, and then sent me on to biology class. When I got there, Ms. Moses had pulled the stools out again, and Amy was already sitting on hers.

I took my place and Ms. Moses began the class. "Today we're going to look at alternatives to vaginal intercourse," she announced, "we'll start with cunnilingus." She had the class gather round while I ate out Amy. Ms. Moses explained the concept of oral sex as I lapped up Amy's sopping juices. I stimulated each part of Amy's vagina in turn while Ms. Moses explained the effects I was having on her. Finally, Amy's screams of pleasure let me know she was cumming. I stood up, my face covered in Amy's secretions.

Ms. Moses had us switch positions. Amy ran her tongue over my head and shaft, and then took my erect cock into her mouth. She tickled my balls while she sucked. I responded by stroking her hair and murmuring "Oh God, that feels so good." Before long I could feel the mounting tension that signaled an orgasm. "I'm gonna cum," I moaned, just in time. Amy swallowed most of it, except for a little bit that dribbled down her chin. Ms. Moses had us wash up at the lab sinks, probably to avoid another incident in the bathroom. We returned to our normal seats for the rest of the class period, although I don't think many people paid much attention to the lecture.

When the bell rang, I followed Amy to the office to get our clothes back. We both decided not to get dressed, since we'd only be undressing for the city council meeting anyway. I kissed Amy goodbye and headed out to the parking lot. When I got there I was surprised to find that my parents and Sam were already naked.

"Getting an early start?" I asked.

"We had an idea," Mom answered, "we're going to try a little something extra for the meeting."

"Hurry up and get in the car," Sam said, "we're supposed to meet some people."

I did, and Mom started driving, albeit in the opposite direction of our house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.