James and Amy Naked in School - Cover

James and Amy Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High-school freshman James Botello finds himself doing The Program in the same week as his girlfriend, Amy Abner. At first it seems like good luck for the couple, who are just about to be able to have sex, but obstructive bureaucracy and the boundary issues of James and Amy's fellow students threaten their good time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

Monday, October 15, 2007,

James

I wasn't paying attention until I heard my name on the loudspeaker. "James Botello, James Botello." I knew immediately what it meant. I had been selected to do 'The Program.' The Program is a thing that Coronado High started doing a few years back, where they pick one boy and girl from each grade to have run around naked in school for a week. It's supposed to help us do something or other with our sexuality. Every Monday, the principal calls the lucky participants down to the office where they strip off and he gives them a pamphlet explaining the program.

As I got up to go to the office, I heard another name being called. "Amy Abney, Amy Abney," that was my girlfriend's name; this was going to be an interesting week.

I left the classroom to the cheers and laughter of my classmates and walked down the hallway, where I reached a convenient point for expository narrative. My full name is James Carlos Botello, I live at 902 Cooks Mine Road in Albuquerque, New Mexico with my parents, my older brother Sam, and our golden retriever Sikis. I am a freshman at Coronado High School, where my parents are both teachers and Sam is a junior. I am Swedish and German on my mom's side and Navajo Indian on my Dad's. I like the outdoors and enjoy swimming and playing basketball in my free time. I'm a Broncos fan, a Democrat, and an Atheist and I want to be a teacher or a politician when I grow up.

I've been dating Amy since seventh grade; our two-year anniversary is in January. She's really smart and we share the same since of humor. She's also really, really hot. She just got the birth control shot last Saturday, which means that Tuesday was the first day we could have real sex. I guess with both of us being in The Program, that's a really good thing. Everyone I know says that doing The Program makes you super horny, and I was plenty horny to start with.

When I got to the office, I opened the door to find the sophomore and junior class participants waiting for me. I sat down and asked Principal Ornelas if I should go ahead and strip.

"No," she replied, "we like to have everyone strip at the same time and then go over the rules. It can be intimidating for students who walk in with everyone else already naked, especially those who didn't want to do The Program in the first place."

"Don't those people just opt out?" asked Martin Estes, the junior class's male participant.

"Unfortunately no," responded Mrs. Ornelas, "the decision as to whether a student participates in The Program or not rests with that student's parents, and there are many cases where either the student wants to participate and the parents' disapprove of The Program, or where the parents want to participate and the student is nervous or ashamed of their bodies." As she was speaking, the senior class participants filed in. Now we were just waiting on Amy.

Amy

When I heard my name called, I stood up and began walking to the principal's office. I really didn't want to do this. In fact, I wished my parents had never signed me up for The Program at all. It wasn't that I was insecure about my body, although the program is supposed to reduce 'body shame.' In fact, I think I'm fairly good looking. I have a pretty nice physique, and what my boyfriend, James, refers to as a cute smile. The problem was with The Program itself. Program participants, especially female participants, get a lot of unwanted attention from the opposite sex. I don't have a problem with sexual attention, but I prefer to get it from James, and not some random creep. At least James was my partner. I knew I could trust him to watch out for me.

I got to the office and pushed open the door. Apparently, I was the last one there. "Excellent," Principle Ornelas said, "now we can begin. If everybody would please remove their clothing and place it in these boxes."

I watched James as he took off his shoes and socks, then pulled his shirt over his long, sun-bleached hair and yanked down his jeans and boxers, revealing his beautifully tan body and erect penis. He looked at me and flashed his toothy grin. Now it was my turn, I kicked off my flip-flops and removed my shirt. I put them in the box, undid my bra, and did likewise with it. I took a deep breath and then pulled down my shorts and panties, fully exposing myself in the process. I sat down next to James and took his hand in mine while we waited for the others to finish.

Martin Estes, the junior class boy, seemed somewhat reluctant. His senior and sophomore counterparts, Harry Kohn and Luis Hoppe, were more eager. Within a few seconds they were both naked except for their shoes and socks. Martin slowly took his shirt off, as Lucille Singleton, the sophomore girl, removed her skirt. Soon she too was naked, as was Heather Joe, the girl from the junior class. Finally, Martin and the senior girl, Naomi Gaspard, were the only ones left clothed. Taking his cue from James, Martin took his pants and underwear off at the same time. Seeing no alternative, Naomi reluctantly stripped.

Mrs. Ornelas began handing out pamphlets. "These contain everything you need to know about The Program," she said, "but I'm going to go over the basics just now. You are required to remain naked while in school this week, and for all school-sponsored extracurricular activities. Jewelry is permitted as long as it is not deemed an attempt to cover yourself, and shoes and socks are optional. You are also permitted any safety equipment deemed necessary by coaches or teachers. During the week you must use the bathroom and locker rooms of the opposite sex. Instructors may require you to participate in instructional activities related to The Program. In addition, students have the right to make Reasonable Requests of you in the hallways between classes. Should there be conflict over whether a particular request is reasonable, you may refer the issue to an administrator. Finally, male students are permitted to relieve themselves or ask another student to relieve them at the beginning of each period. Are there any questions?"

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Ms. Abney?"

"What about female students?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Aren't female students allowed to request relief?"

"No, Ms. Abney, the Relief Provision was created because it is felt that maintaining an erection for an extended period of time would be both distracting and potentially hazardous. Obviously, this is not a problem for female students."

With that, Mrs. Ornelas dismissed us. It was completely unfair that we weren't allowed to request relief. Didn't they think that being aroused all day was going to distract female students? I was already starting to get wet, and I hadn't even taken a request yet.

James

As we left the office, I turned to Amy. I knew that what Mrs. Ornelas had said made her mad. "You can probably just ask your teachers for relief" I said.

"Somehow I think Mrs. Ornelas will have warned them," she replied, "you know how she gets wants she's decided on a new rule."

I thought for a moment, "what if we had sex right here, in the hallway? I know it's not the most romantic place to lose your virginity, but..."

She cut me off, "I have to wait 72 hours for the shots to take effect, so not until tomorrow."

"Alright then," I said, "to make it fair, I won't request relief for the next two periods, but you can see if your teachers are up for it. Then we'll figure something else out for lunch.

"Thanks for doing that for me," she said, and we headed off to our separate classrooms.

When I got to class, Mrs. Maes asked if I needed relief. I declined and sat down for 75 minutes of quadratic functions.

My next class was on the other side of the building, meaning I would have to run a gauntlet of Reasonable Requests. Several girls asked to feel me up. One asked to spank me, which I decided was not reasonable. Fortunately, she didn't contest it.

Mr. Rocha also asked if I needed relief.

"No," I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked, staring at my sizeable and by now somewhat painful erection.

"It's kind of a long story," I answered.

"Alright," he said, glancing at me skeptically, before beginning his lecture on The Odyssey. I couldn't really focus on the lecture. My mind kept drifting to the sight of Amy naked. I'd seen her naked before, but never in public like this. The memory of her stripping off in the principal's office was so arousing, it was all I could do to keep from jacking off right there in the classroom.

When the bell rang I practically ran to the lunchroom, pausing only to take a Request from a girl who wanted to grab my ass.

Amy

I was still mad about the relief thing, but James offering to do without relief to make it fair made me feel somewhat better. When I got to chorus I asked Mr. Langston if I could relieve myself.

"I'm sorry Amy, Mrs. Ornelas made it quite clear when we began The Program that only male students were allowed to request relief."

I knew that this was one of Mrs. Ornelas' crazy rules. She has an annoying tendency to take an obsessively literal take on everything in the district's rulebook. Still, there was no use crying over spilled milk, and I focused on my solo. I was relieved that I wouldn't be doing The Program during the upcoming fall concert. Then suddenly it hit me, the Homecoming Game and dance was this Friday. I'd be dancing naked in a crowd of people in a darkened room. I wouldn't even get a chance to wear the dress I'd bought just for the dance. At least James would be there to protect me from the worst of it.

Chorus ended and I made my way down the hall to second period. Just as I expected, I received a great deal of unwanted attention. Roger Langlois asked to feel my breast. He did so for an agonizing minute until Glenn St. Clair suggested that he move on. One guy didn't even have the guts to ask; he just stuck his finger in my cunt and ran away when I screamed.

I got to math class and sat down. Mrs. Botello looked at me sympathetically. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on algebra for 90 minutes. When class ended, Glenn escorted me to the lunchroom. We sat down in the courtyard with James and the rest of the Program Participants.

"Any luck?" he asked me.

"No, looks like Ornelas got to the teachers ahead of time."

"Shit, want me to take care of it for you?"

"Oh God yes!"

James got on his hands and knees and crawled under the table. He began going to work on me with his tongue. I groaned with pleasure and clenched my hands around the table as he found my clit. With all the stimulation I had already received, it wasn't long before I felt myself tensing in preparation for orgasm. Finally, I came, waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.