Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The rest of my day was pretty quiet. I spent a lot of it simply tidying up and doing various chores including my emails. Jan got home about 7-ish and we had dinner before watching a movie and retiring for the night, she having to work earlies.

The following day, having seen Jan off to work, I checked my facebook account to see that Valerie was off today and had no plans.

Well, I thought, as I sent her a text, this could be interesting.

I soon received a text back asking if I'd like to 'pop in' some time.

No time like the present, I thought, and wandered out of the back of the house and down the secluded lane to Valerie and Roger's house.

I knocked on the back door and was let in by a beaming Valerie.

"Oh it's so good to see you John," she gasped after we parted from a passionate embrace. "I thought our shifts and Jan's would never become compatible."

"Was only a matter of time," I said with a smile before kissing her on the lips and worming my tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," was all the reply I got as our tongues boxed each other and our hands wandered over the outer layers of each other's clothing.

Valerie was still in her night apparel and it didn't take long before my hands had wandered down to open her robe and draw up the hem of her nightie. I began with soft caresses over her hips and well-trimmed bush, feeling both heat and desire as my fingers sought out her centre of pleasure.

"Oh God that's so good!" she moaned. "I need this, I need this so bad!"

I slid my fingers into the slit between her nether lips and began a gentle circling movement, making Valerie moan even harder and her chunky thighs began to tremble with excitement and desire as the sensations I evoked overcame her.

Her own hands had descended to grip my cock over the top of my trousers and she was squeezing him quite hard as waves of pleasure rolled over this beautiful woman.

"Oh my fucking God!" she gasped as an orgasm exploded upon her from just the ministrations of my fingers.

"Oh how I love what you do for me John," she finally sighed after regaining a little control over her body's reaction to my probing. "But I want your cock in me; I want to be fucked by you. Take me John, take me please!"

I turned her around and she leaned against the kitchen worktop as I dropped my pants and underwear. Pushing to one side the robe she wore I lifted the hem of her nightie and grasped my cock to position him at the entrance to her pussy. With one powerful thrust I slid into Valerie's hot, wet, tight tunnel of love, feeling her muscles relax and tighten around my cock in waves of pleasure.

"Yessss!" I groaned at the exquisite sensations I felt as I began a series of long powerful thrusts into her.

"Yessss!" gasped Valerie in echo to me as she felt my invasion of her hidden delights.

I gripped her hips and began to increase the speed and power of my thrusts as Valerie just moaned in delight.

"So, so good!" she groaned. "So much better than a vibrator. God, I wish I could have this every day!"

"I think it's the irregularity that makes it so good when it does happen," I gasped. "Don't want it to become 'just another thing' now do we?"

"Perish the thought, John," she gasped in reply before she stiffened and gave out a squeal of utter delight as another orgasm washed over her.

That was enough to take me over the edge as well and I blasted a torrent of my sperm into her welcoming pussy in several hard spurts.

We just held each other in that position for a few minutes. Both savouring the feeling of our hidden lust and desire for each other, until my slowly softening cock slid out of her hot embrace. Valerie grabbed a wad of tissues to stem the flow of my offering from dribbling down her legs and we turned and kissed just as her phone went off.

"Hello?" Valerie answered the phone. "Oh hi Patty, how's things?"

Patty was her daughter and it turned out she was at the local station and wanted to see her Mum for a personal chat. Valerie drives, however Roger had the car that day and Patty didn't have the money for a taxi either.

"Just stay there," Valerie said. "I need to call someone to see if they'd be good enough to pick you up as I have no money in the house either."

Valerie hung up.

"John... ?" she said whilst fluttering her eyelashes.

"Be a pleasure Valerie," I sighed. "Shame to spoil our fun though."

"I know, but she's having 'man troubles' and talking over the phone doesn't work for her," Valerie said. "I will make it up to you though one day soon."

"For a promise like that I'd do anything," I said with a smile. "Tell her I'll pick her up, I'd take you too, but I suspect you'll need to tidy up a little."

"You mean shower the scent of your lustful offerings off me, John," she joked.

"Well, chatting to Patty whilst smelling freshly fucked will probably not go down too well," I chuckled.

"True and thanks John. I do owe you for this," she said as we parted.

I nipped back to my house and grabbed my car keys to set off for the station. I'd known Patty since she was born watched her grow from a pretty young thing through a tomboy stage to a lovely young lady. Admittedly with appalling taste in boyfriends, or at least I thought so, still it wasn't my place to judge. It took me fifteen minutes to reach the station and I spotted Patty waiting outside with what appeared to be enough luggage to stay for a month. She's very unlike her Mum in appearance, slim almost gangly, short cropped dark hair and a cute snub nose. She gets most of her looks from her Dad, but it does look a lot better on her than it does Roger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.