Vatican's Best Escorts - Cover

Vatican's Best Escorts

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4: Science and Technology

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Science and Technology - What if an escort company decided to take over the world? VBE is a juvenile rant against capitalism, sexism, celebrity, and the Entertainment-Industrial Complex. For the first time ever the whole sordid story is available here in condensed Reader's Digest format without all the clever graphics, provocative distractions, or subliminal messages embedded in the original VBE website. Note: The author received no compensation from product placement. (I did it out of the goodness in my heart)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace   Prostitution   Military  

In Brief: Today's Top Story

"Our goal is nothing less than to land a woman on the moon, impregnate her, and return her safely to the earth."
President Barak Obama

If everything goes according to plan, VBE will open for intergalactic business in November of 2011 when Evie Swan arrives at the International Space Station. "I'm not sure I want to set a precedent by giving it away," she joked at a recent press conference, "but let's just say I'll be offering a substantial discount for my services while I'm up there."

NASA Deputy Director Wilbur Hunt says that the agency anticipates a largely male crew on Evie's mission, as well as three male Russian Cosmonauts who will have been aboard ISS nearly 17 months by then.

"Well, I guess they'll be happy to see me, huh?" Evie said. "I only hope they haven't turned queer."

Her comment aroused the ire of Gay Pride leader Brent Holsum who demanded a public apology. "There's nothing wrong with being a gay astronaut," he told The Village Voice. "It's that kind of irresponsible sarcasm that hurts all of us."

Evie couldn't be reached for clarification, but a spokesman for VBE said, "Dr. Swan didn't mean to suggest that there's anything silly about gay astronauts, but her mission is to get impregnated while she's up there ... not pick out new wallpaper for the kitchen."

"See? See? That's what I'm talking about," Mr. Holsum said, reacting to VBE's statement. "I hate those bitches!"


Modern Science & Technology Impacting the Oldest Profession in the World

The First Escort on the Moon?

Doctor Evelyn Swan has been selected to become the first escort in space according to NASA Director Charles F. Bolden Jr. and has already begun training for a future mission.

"Early in the planning process for a manned mission to Mars, it became obvious that we'd have to address the question of sex," Bolden said. "Like food or water, physical intimacy is fundamental to human survival."

The red planet is 35 million miles from earth and for the astronauts who make the journey, it will necessarily be a one-way trip. The so-called "Hundred Year Mission" will not only attempt to land a human safely on Mars, but establish a small colony of scientists. They will have to grow their own food, purify the air and water they require, and master the harsh environment without any assistance from earth.

"They'll have to have children as well," Dr. Susan Heller, a NASA Flight Surgeon, explained. "The number of people we can send will be limited, so whoever goes will have to be very fertile and willing to help populate the colony to ensure stability if not growth."

The concept of fertility, reproduction, and low gravity sex isn't one that NASA has spent a great amount of time studying. The agency and its astronauts have always prided themselves on their aloof professionalism and unemotional focus on the technical details confronting them.

"Now we've got to turn that attitude around," Bolden admits and to do that NASA has turned to the experts. "Severe BioMedical is a leader in the field of reproduction and we're working closely with the company to develop new and improved methods of ensuring both the virility and fertility of our men and women."

Bolden says they've also turned to Social Paradigm, a Think-Tank often contracted by the government to predict and model human behavior. The astronauts will have to undergo a strenuous screening process to ensure compatibility under the stressful conditions any lengthy mission would involve.

"Naturally the colonists would have to embrace a bigamous social structure," Dr. Petra Linski of Social Paradigm told reporters. "There's no other way to survive in a limited environment with a very small initial population base. Multiple partners will be necessary to maximize opportunities for reproduction and a non-linear distribution of DNA."

Of course, choosing the right women to help populate Mars isn't an easy one. The relatively small pool of female astronauts currently available doesn't lend itself well to traditional male expectations.

"Let's face it," one male astronaut said, "most of our female mission specialists are very smart, very healthy, and very butch. Who wants to f****k a lesbian lumberjack everyday for the rest of his life?"

Apparently such concerns haven't escaped the ears of Bolden or his staff at NASA. "We're already screening applicants recommended by Dr. Swan and her people at VBE and she's really taken the lead by volunteering for the program. Women like Evie are exactly what we need. She holds a doctorate in Social Anthropology, she's young, smart, and incredibly attractive."

"I love sex too," Dr. Swan said in telephone interview with Larry King. "I'm fertile and definitely not the jealous type. Obviously I won't be going to Mars, but I'll be on a shuttle mission and hopefully become the first woman impregnated in space."

Evie's first mission won't come for another year at least, she still has a lot of training to do, but already she's been working with male astronauts in shuttle mock-ups, testing the restraints and harnesses that will be necessary in a zero-G environment. Soon a dozen of VBE's best and brightest young escorts will join her and they will form the nucleus of NASA's future mission crews.

"It's going to be pretty exciting," Evie says. "I really want to see what happens when a guy cums in space. I bet that stuff goes everywhere!"


The Sexual Re-Education of Western Culture
By Dr. Petra Linski

Everything I needed to know, I learned in kindergarten. Well, not everything perhaps. I didn't learn how to perform fellatio until sixth grade. I didn't lose my virginity until I turned fourteen and it took another two years after that before I let a man talk me into trying anal sex. My first gang-bang? Not until my senior prom and while those twelve boys were taking advantage of my eager body, bending me in every conceivable way and some that aren't, all I could think of was... "Why didn't I learn about this in school?"

Why didn't my "Health Class" tell me how to keep my anus relaxed and moist for those spur-of-the-moment urges a girl gets to have a hard cock stretching her asshole? My teacher glossed over the finer points of vaginal intercourse. She didn't demonstrate any positions; she didn't suggest methods of ensuring the deepest penetration or the best way to promote pregnancy.

My teacher didn't show her students how to masturbate, find our G-spot, or massage our boyfriends' balls while we suck them off. I learned about condoms and tampons. I learned how to say "No" and blow my rape whistle if a boy looked at me funny. I learned that sex is a hate crime which makes a victim of any girl foolish enough to indulge her natural curiosity.

Learn sex in the home? That's a good idea on paper, full of Christian value and old fashioned "Father Knows Best" sensibility. Unfortunately, as most teenage girls can tell you, our parents know even less about sex than we do. Prozac puts Mom on her back and keeps her there while the internet fills Daddy's head with strange ideas. All women love facials. All women have rape fantasies. All women are just dying to be tied up and gang-fucked by her husband's co-workers during half-time on Monday nights; the fact that we won't admit it only means we're repressed ... More Prozac, please.

No, here at Social Paradigm we've got a better idea and with the help of our good friends at Severe Biomedical, we're going to change the course of sexual evolution forever.

The first step involves standard classroom instruction and to that end we've developed curriculum for students aged 13-15 attending the typical middle or junior high school. A simplified example of the course outline is shown in the "Sexual Pyramid" which displays not only an upward progression of experience and skill, but also the relative importance of each activity as a building block of social interaction.

Students are encouraged through textbooks, multimedia, and physical demonstration to kiss and fondle one another in the early lessons, graduating to masturbation by the end of the first semester. The second semester is dedicated to oral gratification, where students will be taught and tested on their ability to provide physical stimulation to their partners through analingus, cunnilingus, and fellatio.

Vaginal intercourse isn't introduced until the second year of curriculum, but the most gifted pupils may attend Sexual Summer School and receive advanced lessons between 7th and 8th grades. Vatican's Best Escorts, who is supplying Sex Education teachers and assistants, will also be hosting "Escort Camps" for girls 13 and 14 to introduce them to the potential benefits a career in the personal service industry offers.

By the end of the third semester of curriculum, every student will know the ins and outs of intercourse first hand. They'll have demonstrated a proficiency at foreplay as learned previously and applied that knowledge in preparation for intercourse and propagation. Birth control is to be discouraged at every opportunity and girls must understand that the possibility of impregnation only heightens their sexual pleasure. Boys, of course, need little reminder that their intention should always be to breed with any and every girl available.

The fourth and final semester, coming at the end of the second year of curriculum, promotes anal intercourse and a wide variety of healthy fetish interests. By that time it's assumed that most if not all female students will be pregnant and will thus provide ample opportunity for exploration and experimentation. By the end of those two years we fully expect to have a generation of sexually experienced boys and girls unrestrained by artificial morals and the cultural hypocrisy spread by religious capitalism.

Over the last 16 months we have been testing the new curriculum in conjunction with Severe BioMedical drug trials. The company developed "Concep-6" for the CIA earlier this decade, but has since brought it to the market as a potent fertility regimen. A noted side-effect of Concep-6 is the effect it has on the adolescent female psyche and her willingness to engage in sexual activity with notable enthusiasm. A single 30mg dose produces symptoms most often defined as "Clinical Nymphomania" by health officials. This has slowed the drug's acceptance by the general population, but when applied in tandem with SPL's Sexual Education Curriculum (SEC), the results have been very positive.

In a recent experiment conducted in suburban Seattle, Concep-6 was supplied to 500 students aged 13-15 through the drinking water, although the number of actual subjects being monitored consisted only of the 242 boys and girls participating in the SEC. Only 23 females failed to achieve pregnancy, largely due to sexual bias (13 of them are confirmed lesbians as opposed to 21 boys who declared themselves irrevocably homosexual). The other ten girls, as well as eleven who suffered miscarriage in the first trimester, are undergoing medical evaluation to determine the possible causes.

On the whole, the trial was a very successful one for both Social Paradigm and Severe BioMedical and as of this writing, seven other trials are being conducted in schools across the nation. It's hoped that within five years we'll see the simultaneous introduction of SEC and Concep-6 in all public school districts. We're currently working with a number of private education contractors to administer the program to those institutions as well.

It's an exciting time to be working in the field of social theory and I'm very pleased and proud of our achievements to date, but I know we can do even better. BioMedical is finalizing the development of Concep-7 which will hopefully influence adult females psychologically much the way Concep-6 affects teens. We're already looking forward to the day when we can introduce Remedial Sexual Education into the college and university environment. Eventually we hope to re-educate every American below the age of thirty and emerge once and for all from under the shadow of sexual tyranny.

Extracted from an episode of the PBS program NOVA
"Human Sexuality – Ep .9 Future Shock" (Air date June 11, 2010)

Social Paradigm Limited is a consulting firm specializing in human social behavior. A subsidiary of Severe Heavy Industries, SPL is headquartered near Princeton, New Jersey where the firm's director, Dr. Petra Linski, has tenure as a professor in Princeton University's Psychology Department. She holds doctorates in psychology and sociology, is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, and was recently appointed by President Obama to the National Research Council.

Dr. Linski is a former Playboy Bunny and a part-time escort working for Vatican's Best Escorts (Manhattan) on weekends. The 27 year old is single with two children, Chloe, 5, and Ridley, 2, (fathers unknown). She shares a home in the upscale neighborhood of Ivy Banks with one of her graduate students, VBE escort Bao Xia, 22, of Shanghai, China. Dr. Linski enjoys rock climbing and para-sailing in her spare time and is a popular speaker on Cultural Trends and Near-Future Social Probability. She's scheduled to key-note the Sexual Climatology Symposium hosted by VBE this coming July 2011.


Artificial Intelligence?
(Not Likely)

CyberGenetic Research Improving on Creation

"Cyber-Genetic research," explains Dr. Alan Chartre, "is the art of applying technical innovation to overcome instinctual motivation. We're working to identify, localize, monitor, and adjust neural connectivity in the human brain. By switching on or off a specific sequence of synaptic functions, the test subject can be induced to feel anything from love to anger, fear, joy, or even guilt. Every imaginable emotion is at our fingertips ... We just have to map them all."

That's not an easy task as Dr. Chartre knows. He's the Director of Severe Cyber Research and a pioneer in the field of cybernetic theory. "Mapping the mind, the capacity not only for a process of logic, but also for abstract imagination, creativity, even dreams ... That's several orders of magnitude more difficult than mapping the human genome, for example. For the first time we're turning the search for creation inward. Cosmologists and astronomers have been looking into the stars, but the Big Bang isn't out there; it's inside each and every one of us."

Chartre isn't the only one equating the Enhanced Female Project with a search for answers bordering on the divine. Caroline Faust, the High Priestess of the Sexual Jihad, has said that unlocking the secrets of the human mind is tantamount to enslaving the Western concept of a monotheistic deity.

"If it can be said that God created humankind in His image, then it follows that to control human Free Will is to control the Creator," according to a popular pamphlet being distributed by the Temple of Good and Evil, the official "religion" of VBE and its thousands of escort employees. Such ideas are unpopular with many Christian organizations who have traditionally viewed any scientific investigation into the origins of human existence with suspicion. Likewise, leaders of the Muslim and Jewish faiths have found a rare occasion to join forces against continued research by SCR and SPL.

"We're not deterred in the least," Dr. Chartre responds. "Technology is inevitable. We have no choice but to advance and throughout history every invention has been condemned. Enhanced Females will be no different and our goal isn't to persuade or argue the process, but only see it through. In the end, our faith in technology will seize the day."

A CLOSER LOOK...

Model 11 Enhanced Female prototypes are only a rumor for most people and even those with a little expertise on the subject cannot agree on precisely how the women have been modified. What is known is that the Model 11 is based on the cloned DNA of a former prostitute named Gina. Twenty-five years ago, when genetic research was still in its infancy, the woman was selected from a list of candidates to participate in SCR's controversial Enhanced Female Program. Aside from programmed cosmetic deviations such as eye and hair color, all twelve of the Model 11 prototypes are identical to their so-called "mother".

The differences between them are inside. Severe Cyber Research and Social Paradigm Limited have been working together to manipulate and control female response to emotional and physical stimulation. They have, in effect, been developing the means to control women.

The second unit produced, code named "Brenda" has been given what scientists at SPL call a "generic Alpha personality". Brenda takes satisfaction, even pleasure, from dominating the people around her. She's described as cold, calculating, and results oriented at the expense of social harmony.

Called "Denise", the fourth unit is configured with the psychological profile of a woman with low self-esteem, requiring a stronger personality to guide her activities. Researchers at SPL have modeled extensively the emotional processes of abused women, such as rape victims, and have applied that data to Denise. Beautiful as she is, and like Gina herself, all the Model 11 females are extremely attractive, Denise requires constant reassurance to maintain emotional stability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.